Search:

SIYE Time:11:06 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Kiss Me
By Celtics534

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Post-HBP, Post-Hogwarts, Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 24
Summary: Some moments just require a kiss, something Harry and Ginny are happy to partake in. Multiple moments throughout their relationship that prove a kiss makes everything better.
Hitcount: Story Total: 22756; Chapter Total: 2094







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“Harry, are you ok?” Ginny asked her boyfriend of three years. She had been able to spend the weekend with him. Only once a month she was allowed to leave Wales to come and visit her family and Harry. Captain Gwenog Jones had made the rule that during the season, players were to live in Holyhead. So, Ginny had gotten an apartment with two of her fellow Harpies. For the first year everything was great. She loved the experience of living on her own, or at least without all her brothers and mother. Sure, she missed her family and Harry, but the couple made it a point to see one another as often as possible.

Harry went to all her games he could. Ginny would make sure to take one of her weekends and spend it alone with Harry. He would visit Holyhead to take her out to dinner. She in turn would make sure none of her roommates were in the flat the nights he visited.

Now though, Ginny wasn’t enjoying living alone. Every night she went home after practice, she missed him. She missed being able to fall asleep in his arms. She missed being able to wake him up in the morning with a sly kiss. In general she missed Harry.

Now here they were at the end of another weekend, laying in his bed, her trying not to think about how much she would miss him for the next thirty days. His arms held tension as they sat, him with his back to the headboard and her with her back on his chest. It happened every time they got to do this, every time they had to end their private weekend.

Harry sighed deeply, grabbing her hand. He started to play with her fingers, curling them around his own. “Ginny… I’ve been thinking.”

Ginny let out a small laugh out of her her nose, “I’ve heard that’s a danger past time.”

Harry gave her a small chuckle, but let it die almost instantly, “Gin, I love you.”

Ginny could tell he was nervous, like he was afraid to tell her something. After being with the same person for three years, and studying him longer than that, Ginny started to recognize signs for she should prepare for. This seemed like something she should dread, or maybe something that would upset her.

Ginny turn her body so she was giving Harry her undivided attention. Harry wasn’t someone who was good with talking, she had learned that quickly in their first few days of dating, but still she hadn’t seen him this nervous since he had told her about what went on their year apart. She knew that she needed to remain silent, to let him gather his thoughts and his words.

“Ginny,” He finally spoke again after a long pause. “I hate the fact that your leaving.” He had a hard look on his face, his lips pressed together. Clearly this was something that had been bugging him for a while.

“Well, I’m not a huge fan of it either Harry. But you know Gwenog. I can’t stay here in London. And it’s not like you want to come stay with me and my teammates.”
Harry nodded his head affirmingly. “Yeah, I don’t think it would be a good idea.” His hand was growing clammy. “But what if…” He let his voice trail off.

Ginny took her free hand and placed it on his cheek. He leaned into the touch, clearly savoring the contact. His eyes closed seemingly against his will. “What if what?”

His emerald eyes open instantly, looking straight into hers. He took in another deep breath, steeling himself. “What if,” He paused again, licking his lips. “What if you and I found a place together?”

To say Ginny was surprised was an understatement. Harry wasn’t the one who took their relationship to the next level, typically. Sure, he may have thought he initiated their first kiss, but Ginny had every intention to go and wrap herself in his arms that day, so really because she had run over to him, she had started the main event.

It was Ginny who kissed him first after the war. She was the one who led his hands to her breasts for the first time. It was Ginny who led him into his bedroom, after the first memorial banquet a year after the war, and made it so they slept together for the first time, in both manners.

“Wait…” Ginny tried to let her brain catch up. “You want us to find our own place? You want to live together?”

Nodding seriously, Harry said, “Yeah I mean, even though we have busy schedules we will see each other more than we are now. Is there any rule against me living with you in Wales?”

Ginny thought about it. Gwenog had said she lived in Holyhead, but she never said who she had to live with. A bubble of excitement formed in her stomach. She couldn’t think of any reason this couldn’t work.

They could live together, and in Ginny’s mind eye she saw them waking up together eat breakfast together, kissing each other goodbye each day, come home and have dinner at the same table everynight. Isn’t that what she wanted, to be with Harry more?

Harry was watching her, his eyes showing apprehension and fear. ‘This is what he’s been nervous about,’ Ginny thought, fighting the urge to laugh. ‘I mean really Potter, did you not know I was a sure thing?’

“Welllll,” Ginny said drawing out the word. “I mean as long as you don’t borrow my clothes like my current roommates, I think we may be able to work this out Potter.”

Harry’s face lit up, making him look like he was hit with a cheering charm. He took his hand away from hers and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly, his head burrowing into her hair. “It won’t be an issue with the club?” He asked his voice slightly muffled by her head.
“No, I don’t think so. The rule is I have to live in Holyhead. It says nothing about having a boy as a roommate. Though,” Ginny paused for dramatics. “Having a boy in the house just means I won’t be able to walk around in my knickers all the time.”

Harry laughed, ruffling her hair. “Oh don’t let me change the way you live. I’m happy to have you walk around in any dress state you want; or lack thereof”

Ginny pulled back, with a face of mock aghast, lightly smacking his chest, “Harry Potter, I’ll have you know I’m completely pure, and those impure thoughts your having right now would not be approved by my mother.”

Harry snorted at the word “pure”. “Ginny,” Harry said his voice shaking with suppressed laughter. “You haven’t been pure in a long time.”

Placing her hands on her hips, Ginny expressed her indignation. “Well, I don’t remember you complaining too much, Mr. Potter.”

“Oh no,” Harry laughed loudly holding up his hands in surrender. “There were no complaints from me Weasley. And there never will be.”

“Make sure to say that in front of my brothers, I’m sure they will love that,” Ginny drawled, her sarcastic tone overflowing.

Harry blinked for a few ticks before saying, “I think I’ll just keep my thoughts to myself, thanks.” He paused, smiling slyly “Well, I might keep you in the loop.” He leaned pressing his lips to her. Ginny leaned into him, pressing herself into him.

The clock on the dresser ticks by the minutes while they continue their proceedings. Eventually Ginny pulled away, lips slightly swollen. She snakes her hands through his disheveled black locks.

“Ok I have to get going. I don’t want to be late for Gwenog’s meeting tonight.” She starts move off the bed, when Harry grabs her by the waist and pulls her quickly into another kiss, something she just can’t resist deeping.

Finally he release her from her, leaving her in a slightly hypnotic state. His eyes sparked with mischief and pride. He lightly pushed her off the bed, towards her bag that she had brought for the weekend.

Shaking her head, she quickly gathered all her items that she had littered around this room during the weekend. Taking a fast look into the mirror, she brushed her mussed hair with her hands. She zipped up her bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She turned back towards the bed. Harry was sitting right where she left him, watching her. She moved over to him, placing a blistering kiss on his mouth.

“Don’t miss me too much, Love,” She said huskily when she pulled back.

“Oh you know I can’t promise that,” He said matching her tone. He leaned back in for another kiss. She placed a hand on his cheek.

“Alright, now do your homework Mr.Potter,” Ginny said stepping away from him and his addictive kisses. “Find us a nice new flat.”

Harry flopped onto his back, “Oh I have never been so motivated to do homework in my life.”

Ginny laughed, “Good, so I’ll see you in the stands next Saturday for the game against the Wasps?”

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world, Gin,” Harry proclaimed lifting his head slightly to look at her. The both stayed in stand still for a moment, the clock still ticking. Harry broke first, standing up he walked over, pulling her into an embrace. “Love you Ginny. I can’t wait to live with you.”

She pressed her face into his chest. “Pish Posh Potter, you just wanna see me walk around in my knickers.”

“Well, I must not tell lies. That is a benefit.” He laughs when she flicked his stomach.

Ginny pulled away, giving him one final kiss. “I’ll see you Saturday, Love.” Before he could pull her back into his arms she disapperated.
Reviews 24
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear