Search:

SIYE Time:13:15 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Kiss Me
By Celtics534

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP, Post-HBP, Post-Hogwarts, Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 24
Summary: Some moments just require a kiss, something Harry and Ginny are happy to partake in. Multiple moments throughout their relationship that prove a kiss makes everything better.
Hitcount: Story Total: 22746; Chapter Total: 2540





Author's Notes:
Set during the tail end of the final Battle of Hogwarts. Direct quotes from pages 728 and 743 of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the US paperback version.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


How did life move on? Ginny didn’t quite understand. When she saw Fred’s body it felt like the end of the world. But she kept going, she went and helped. She checked on the injured. She helped bring the dead to a resting place.

She was able to focus, she was able to still feel, until the cold voice spoke. She froze at the voices claims. Saying the Boy Who Lived was dead was absurd. Harry Potter had not given himself to death. Her Harry was not dead.

Everyone in the Great Hall listened to the voice. No one made a sound, no one moved. Ginny could feel nothing. It was as if all the nerves in her system had die with the person the voice claimed was dead.

The first movement was made by Minerva McGonagall. She sped to the doors, towards the voice. Hermione and Ron were the next to shake the stillness. They rushed behind the teacher.

Ginny blinked trying to gain control of her own limbs. She needed to see, she needed to prove that high, cold voice wrong. She made her right leg move, then her left. She made the pattern happen again and again until she was out spilling onto the lawn with the others.

Light from the castle illuminated the grounds. Ginny could see the light gleam off of the lake, She could see shadows forming off the trees of the forest. She could also see, here her heart leapt into her throat, people standing in a line, positioned just out of the trees.

She could see many people who she had seen during the battle. In the middle of the group stood a Hagrid, she could tell from the size difference, and in his hands he cradled a body.

“No!” Ginny could hear her professor, as if she was miles away. When Ron and Hermione’s voice accompanied the teachers, Ginny knew who was in Hagrid’s arms.

“Harry!” She cried out. Trying to move towards the death eaters. “HARRY!” Something caught her around the middle. She struggled against the force, turning around to see what was preventing her from charging. It was George. Tears were running down his face faster and copious. George was shaking his head, looking straight at her.

Voldemort spoke to the group, twisting a tale of cowardness and betrayal. Ginny stopped struggling against her brothers embrace, instead she silently shook. Everything the snake like man was telling them was a lie, Ginny knew. Her Harry would never leave them, he would never betray the fighters of Hogwarts.

It was Ron who broke the spell of silence. He, like Ginny, knew the real Harry. The warriors of Hogwarts rose to Ron’s words, agreeing with him. Voldemort silenced them again. He continued his lies.

It was next Neville, who stopped the false tale. He charged straight at the inhuman man. Voldemort took glee in the idea of causing pain to another ‘Harry Potter supporter’. Voldemort called the old school sorting hat, placing it on Neville’s head, lighting it on fire.

Ginny wanted to rush forward, she wanted to help her friend, but before she could all Hell broke loose. Hagrid’s brother joined the fray and Neville pulled the sword of Gryffindor out of the hat.

Instead of swinging at Voldemort, Neville aimed at the snake. He sliced the head clean of the long, scaly, body. A loud scream followed the Gryffindor’s actions, then centars charged through the wood.

Battle recommenced. Everyone filtered back towards the castle. Spells flew every way. Ginny joined in. She had feeling back her extremities, and she was fueled with a hatred that she had never felt. She wanted to fight, she wanted to kill every last death eater. Every last person that was apart Voldemort’s army.

Ginny found herself side by side with Hermione and Luna. They acknowledged one another with and nod. Ginny could see many options to fight, but only one made her feel like it would be adequate. Bellatrix Lestrange.

Ginny led the way toward the vile woman, Hermione and Luna following her lead. All three started firing spells at the woman, which she blocked easily.

“Ah baby Potter’s girlfriends!” Bellatrix jeered at the girls. “Hoping to join him?” Ginny could only see red as she fired hex after hex. It wasn’t until a green burst of light passed her by an inch, that is when the battle changed. Molly Weasley, Ginny’s mother stepped into the fray. She knocked the three girls aside and battled Voldemort’s lieutenant.

Spell after spell fired from her mothers wand, till finally a hex hit. Bellatrix froze and crumpled, causing a high pitch scream to be released from her master's mouth. Ginny turned towards the noise in time to see Voldemort’s wand pointed at her mother. Ginny couldn’t move fast enough.

Before Voldemort could cast his spell, another voice filled the room. Ginny knew that voice. She had been listening to that voice for years. She had spent time kissing those lips that voice came out of.

Harry Potter revealed himself. He had casted a shield charm. Yells of surprise filled the room. Ginny was unable to find her voice. She wanted to call out to him, but it was as if a silencing spell was put on her.

Harry and Voldemort circled one another. Each trying to get the vocal upperhand. Ginny was watching his every move. The boy who had died, the body in Hagrid’s arms was alive.

“Avada Kedavra.”

“Expelliarmus.”

Their voices echoed around the room. Then the Dark Lord fell, his wand flying high into the air, allowing Harry to catch it. None of the survivors spoke, then it was like a cannon blast. Yells of delight, as everyone rushed to the Boy Who Lived. Ginny was one of the first. She reached for any contact.



Ginny sat, resting her head on her mother's shoulder. She wanted the contact, she wanted to be with the people she loved. From her position she could see her loved ones. Her father, her brothers, she could see Ron and Hermione, she could see Luna and Neville, and she could see Harry.

She watched as Luna approached Harry, talking to him. Ginny could see him agree to something Luna said. Then Luna spoke loudly to the room at large claiming to see one of the fantastic beast her father told her about. Ginny couldn’t help but smile as Harry disappeared under his cloak.

She wanted to follow him, but she knew he need time. He needed the chance to understand everything that just happened to him. She could see Ron and Hermione stand suddenly, leaving the hall.

Ginny let herself relax on her mother’s shoulder. There was only three things she needed at this moment in time: sleep, food, and the people she loved. She began to nod off, her mother becoming the perfect pillow.

“Ginny dear,” Her mother spoke softly, brushing a piece of Ginny’s hair out of her face. “Let’s go up to bed.” Raising her voice. “I think we could all use a rest.”

The Weasley family nodded and grunted their agreeance. Ginny’s mother pulled Ginny to her feet and led the way towards Gryffindor tower. The rest of the family follows suit. George caught up to Ginny and put a arm around her shoulder.

Ginny looked at her brother. Tear tracks ran down the dirt stained face, but he gave her a small smile. Ginny gratefully returned. Hope started to bubble inside her. Maybe, just maybe, they could return from this.

As the family of redheads moved up the passage ways, they found the golden trio coming from the headmasters office. Everyone stopped. No one moved a muscle, until Molly Weasley rushed over and pulled member of the trio into a bone crushing hug.

No one said anything, but everyone headed to hug the trio. George was first after his mother, grabbing Ron first, then Hermione, and finally Harry. After hugging the black haired boy, George stepped back and lightly hit the boy’s arm. “Don’t you dare ever do that to me agan Harry Potter.” George’s voice was thick, but had a noticeable teasing sound. “I would kiss you right now, but I’ll leave that to Ginny now won’t I.” he winked at Harry, causing the Chosen One to blush.

George then turned to Hermione. “But you!” He exclaimed. He grabbed Hermione’s face in between his hands, and placing his thumbs over her mouth, kissed her.

No one said anything. All faces were in a state of shock, then Percy laughed. HIs laugh reverberated around the hall. Then he moved pushing George out of the way and did the same thing.

Ginny was the next to break, then Charlie, then Bill, eventually everyone except Hermione was laughing, who was still slightly shocked by their movements.

George turned to his youngest brother, who backed up hastily. “Ronnie, don’t think for a second I’m leaving you out of this.” He grabbed his brother and gave him the same treatment as Hermione.

“Oi!” was all the youngest Weasley son managed after his brother attacked him, before laughter was covering all sounds in the passage. All the Weasley brothers moved towards their youngest brother. Ginny, who was laughing along with the rest, turn her attention to Harry. He was grinning from ear to ear.

“Hey Ginny!” George’s voice pulled her eyes away from Harry. He had a mischievous smirk on his face. “Only one person left, get on it.”

Ginny couldn’t prevent a snort coming out of her nose. Harry now had his eyes on her. Ginny looked straight into his eyes as she moved forward. His grin moved down to a smirk, her favorite form of his lips.

“Well Weasley,” Harry said. “Are you going to be the one to kiss me?”

Ginny tapped her finger against her chin, “I mean I could always ask Percy to do it, he is on a roll tonight.”

Harry laughed. He grabbed her hand. “As tempting as that is, I think I would prefer you to be honest.”

Ginny moved in close, “Well ask and you shall receive.”

Ginny saw his eyes glint. “Kiss me?”

Ginny closed the distance between her and the Boy Who Lived. “Only because you asked so nicely.” Then she pressed her mouth to his, not bothering to place her thumbs over his mouth.
Reviews 24
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear