Search:

SIYE Time:11:40 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Power of Emotion
By melindaleo

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Drama
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 1023
Summary: As Harry struggles to come to terms with the events of his 5th year, can he learn to depend on those he calls family and become what he needs to be in order to survive? Can a certain sister of a friend show him there are still things worth fighting for?
Hitcount: Story Total: 208502; Chapter Total: 9998







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Disclaimer: I own nothing, it all belongs to J.K.Rowling. I’m just borrowing the characters to play with for a while. This is for pleasure only, no profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.


WARNING: This chapter contains references to underage drinking. It in no way is condoning nor encouraging such activities. If it offends you, you may want to skip this chapter. Actually, it’s pretty much about underage drinking as a rite of passage, so consider yourself warned!



Chapter Seventeen

After Party



Madam Pomfrey gave Harry a last look over and checked the bones in his wrist before allowing him to leave and make his way back towards Gryffindor tower. His arm was in a sling, which he immediately removed once he was out of Madam Pomfrey’s sight. His stomach was growling and he forlornly realized that while he was laid up, he’d missed dinner in the Great Hall too. He’d have to sneak down to the kitchen and get something from Dobby after he checked to see how the celebration was doing. If he were lucky, there would be some food in the Common Room.


As he gave the Fat Lady the password, "Victory is ours," and climbed through the portrait hole, he was assaulted by a wave of noise that nearly sent him stumbling back into the corridor. Since when was the Common Room hooked up for music? Must be the twins doing.


Looking around the crowded room, he could see Ron and Hermione sitting to the side at a table covered with an enormous variety of smuggled-in foods. The twins must have kept the House Elves busy all day; Hermione must have loved that! Fred and George were standing by the fireplace, a large group of younger students surrounding them. It looked to Harry like they were demonstrating products. Angelina Johnson sat with Katie Bell and Alicia Spinnet on the sofas, ignoring the twins and talking animatedly with Ginny and the other new Quidditch players. Realizing Alicia was there; Harry scanned the room further and sure enough saw Lee Jordan off to a corner with Seamus Finnigan. The two were hunched over a punch bowl and laughing uproariously.


He could see Dean Thomas sitting on a chair by the fire, Lavender and Parvati were on each arm of the chair and he seemed to have them thoroughly engrossed in what he was saying. Dennis Creevey was dancing with a girl Harry didn’t know and Colin was taking pictures of the whole thing. The Gryffindor victory party was in full swing!


Harry made his way towards Ron and Hermione, planning on grabbing a Butterbeer and some of the food when Fred grabbed him by his arm, "Harry mate, glad you finally got sprung! Here," he said shoving a plate of food at him. "Eat up! Then try the punch in the punch bowl. Specially made for only the upper classes." Fred winked at Harry as he said this and Harry just looked at him blankly. George and Lee walked over and joined them, handing Harry a glass of the punch.


"A toast," George sighed, raising his own glass in the air, "to Gryffindor’s stunning victory!" Fred, George and Lee all tipped their heads back and downed the liquid. Harry stared at them for a moment, unsure whether or not to trust them. Nothing happened to any of them. He could see Ron sipping at a glass of the funny, orange colored punch without any kind of physical transformation.


Harry raised the glass and downed it like the others had done. Immediately he began coughing, feeling like he had just drank liquid fire. A burning sensation traveled from his throat all the way to his stomach and he thought for sure steam must be coming out of his ears. George clapped him on the back as he spluttered.


Harry felt his eyes watering as he struggled to catch his breath, "What is that?" he gasped.


"Ogden’s finest," beamed Fred.


"Courtesy of Dung," added George.


"Never had better," joined in Lee.


Harry had recovered enough to clear his eyes, the burning in his throat and chest had settled to a deep warmth and he could vaguely taste berries or something sweet in his mouth.


"Sorry mate," George was saying. "We forgot you’re a FireWhiskey virgin. You weren’t with us yet that time back at Grimmauld Place."


Harry looked at them questioningly, "What time at Grimmauld Place?"


"It was after the wards came down at the Burrow. We arrived late and we were all pretty shook up. Of course Mum scooted us all out of the kitchen pretty quick while the Order discussed everything. George and I joined up right after that. Ron and Ginny came up to our room and we had an impromptu christening with a bottle we’d been saving for just such an occasion. It was hysterical. You should have seen Ron, pissed out of his gourd!"


"Ginny was giggling pretty hard herself, but it was Ron who had us all in stitches. Going on and on about Her-my-oh-knee! It was our job as siblings to give him hell over it! Wasn’t long after that they started going out."


"I notice Ron is going much slower on the stuff tonight," Fred commented, looking across the room at Ron.


Harry found another glass being placed in his hand and he took it, but sipped at it this time. He was sorry he missed that experience with Ron.


"How did you get Hermione to agree to this?"


"Well, she didn’t really agree, but she allowed it. Put some kind of age hex on the bowl that won’t allow anyone under fifth year to pour any. I think she felt like this House needed a real victory party, it’s been too long!"


Harry thought about that a minute. He couldn’t remember the last time Gryffindor had a real Quidditch after party in the Common Room. During the TriWizard tournament Quidditch had been cancelled. Then last year, with Umbridge and the bans the parties were very subdued. The twins were right; it was time to right a few wrongs. Grinning at the twins, he raised his glass. "Cheers," he said, tipping it back.


"Eat that plate Harry," George said, "or you’ll be as silly as Ron was. You don’t want to pass out too early, we’ve got a lot planned for the evening!"


Harry noticed that although Lee and the twins were drinking the punch, none of them touched any of the food they had placed on Harry’s plate. Knowing the twins as he did, Harry didn’t trust anything they’d given him. Nodding in agreement, he carefully put the plate down out of the twins’ line of vision while walking over to where Ron and Hermione were sitting.


"Hi!" he said, sitting down with them.


Ron handed him another cup of punch, "Try this Harry, it’s a Fred and George special."


"Yeah, I know. I’ve already tried it. It’s pretty good though," he replied, taking the glass. Fred and George had moved over to the window and began releasing some Weasley Whiz Bangs into the air. Hermione scowled at them but Fred shrugged, "What are you going to do? Can’t deduct points, we’re not students anymore. Watch this one Harry, I think you’ll like it!"


Harry watched as the unmistakable image of Snape appeared in the sky carrying a bouquet of flowers and wearing what looked like a Gryffindor wedding veil.


"Nice prank someone pulled," grinned George as Harry returned the smile.


"How’s your wrist Harry?" Hermione asked.


"Good as new, Pomfrey fixed it right up," Harry answered chuckling a little. He was feeling good and happy all of a sudden. A warm joy seemed to be seeping through him and he was glad to be with his friends and not worrying about anything.


Ginny came over to join them, "How are you feeling Harry?"


Harry looked at her very seriously, "I really wasn’t trying to catch the Bludger you know."


Ginny grinned and Ron snickered. "How much of this have you had already?" Ginny asked, nodding her head towards his cup.


"Dunno," he answered shrugging his shoulders and refilling it, bouncing his head from side to side, "I like it though."


"Go easy Harry. I think that maybe you should slow down. Did you eat anything after the game?"


"Leave him be Gin," Ron piped in casually. "This is a lesson you need to learn on your own anyway. If anyone deserves a night of relief, it’s Harry."


"Yeah!" Harry responded. "It’s relief night! No nagging, no Voldemort, no Prophesy!"


Hermione looked at him sharply, "What about the—"


"Hermione,&q uot; Ron said, tugging her to her feet, "Come on, let’s get another round." Ron and Hermione walked away but didn’t head for the punch, instead slipped into a quiet, darkened corner.


"He didn’t say another round of what," Harry snickered.


Ginny smirked. Harry was really rather cute with his lips loosened up a bit, not nearly as shy and his eyes seemed to have lost that haunted look that was always so prevalent in them lately. "Here," she said handing him a dinner roll. "Eat that, it’ll help. This is really what we had in mind for your birthday party you know. Something big and loud and full of fun."


Harry really didn’t feel all that hungry anymore, but munched on the dinner roll nonetheless, "What do you mean? I had a great party."


"Yeah, it was fun, but smaller than we’d wanted, just family and the Order. It was really just a Weasley family party after all."


Harry cocked his head in confusion and continued staring at her without speaking.


"Well, it certainly couldn’t have been the best party you ever had, sixteen should be special," Ginny said, wondering why he was looking at her so strangely.


"It was the only party I’ve ever had," he said shrugging his shoulders as if it were common knowledge.


Ginny felt her heart constrict, oh no. "What do you mean? Didn’t you ever have a party as a kid?" She knew the Dursleys treated him poorly, but they must have done something for him when he was small anyway? She suddenly flashed on the image of a lonely little boy wearing clothes much too big for him standing outside the barrier to Platform 9 3/4 and asking her mother how to get on the platform. His relatives had just left him there alone in a train station full of strangers, why would she think they’d ever do anything decent, like celebrating a child’s birthday?


"Nah," Harry shrugged, "They never even acknowledged it until I was about seven and that was an accident. A neighbor had come over for something and I happened to mention it was my birthday. Aunt Petunia did tell me when it was once so I always kept track. She asked what I had gotten for a present and Aunt Petunia piped in that I hadn’t opened it yet. I never got presents before so I was amazed at the idea. Aunt Petunia appeared with this silly wrapped thing and placed it on the television. I waited all day to open that present, just staring at it.


When it got to be late, they shooed me off to bed without it so I asked. Aunt Petunia looked at me like I had three heads. Looking back now I realized she just threw something together to put on a show for the neighbors. It’s always about appearances with Aunt Petunia. Still is. She shoved the present at me and sent me to bed. It was an apple core. I’d never got to unwrap a present before so I still thought it was exciting. Every year since than she’s done the same thing with some foolish household item." Harry finished and took another drink of the punch.


Ginny had never heard so many words come from his mouth, and the casual way he told such a sad story broke her heart. She felt tears well up in her eyes, how could they have treated an innocent child so cruelly? He was their nephew! She wondered not for the first time how he’d grown up to be such a decent and generally sweet person, despite the way they had treated him? He could have turned out so differently. She was about to open her mouth when the portrait hole swung open and Neville crawled through, followed closely by Luna. They walked over to where Harry and Ginny were seated.


"Hi Neville, Luna," Ginny smiled.


"You aren’t a Gryffindor," Harry said to Luna. He wasn’t being nasty; he had more of a blank look on his face as if he was just stating the obvious. Luna didn’t seem to take offense.


"No, I’m not. If my birth sign was under the Water Bearer, I’d be in Hufflepuff," she replied dreamily.


Harry seemed to accept this as perfectly logical, "Right. Okay, want some punch?"


"I’d love some!"


As Harry went to get some more glasses, Neville looked questioningly at Ginny. "Watch out, the punch is spiked," she giggled.


As the night wore on, the music seemed to get louder in sync with Fred and George trying to outdo it. Their boisterous personalities were infectious and Hermione soon gave up on even trying to keep control of the situation. She settled for sending all the younger students up to bed amidst their grumbles and complaints. Third year Holly Proctor complaining loudest of all. Ron halfheartedly helped her send them along, but came back as quick as possible to sit down with his own glass of the punch.


When Hermione returned, she plopped down on the couch next to him and grumbled, "Give me a glass of that punch!"


Ron eyebrows rose in surprise and completely disappeared in his hair as she downed it without flinching. Ginny smiled with glee and refilled Hermione’s glass.


"Okay," Angelina spoke up, "What this party needs are some drinking games. Anybody know how to play 3-man?"


"You need Wizard dice, don’t you?" asked Ginny.


Ron looked at her in surprise and demanded, "How do you know?"


"Oh please," Ginny scoffed, "What do you think Bill and Charlie and all their mates did up in the tree house? Have tea parties?"


"You spied on them?" queried Fred, looking exceedingly pleased with his little sister.


"Of course I did. How did you learn to play 3-man Fred?"


"From spying on Bill and Charlie in the tree house," he answered smugly.


Harry, who by this time was feeling no pain and quite fond of everyone in the room, began to laugh at the antics of the siblings.


George ruffled Harry’s head fondly, smiling at how silly Harry was behaving, "All right there Harry?"


"Yeah, I’m great!"


"Okay," Angelina drew everyone’s attention back to the game; "Here’s how 3-man works." She placed a set of wooden dice on the table. They looked like any common Muggle dice except that there were no numbers visible. With wizard dice, the dice remained stationary on the table and the player taps his or her wand to the die. The number would magically appear. "First person to roll a 3 is 3-man. Every time a 3 is rolled after that, 3-man drinks. The only way to get out of being 3-man, is to roll another 3 yourself. Roll a 7, person to your left drinks, an 11 it’s person to your right. Double sixes is a social, everybody drinks, any other kind of double, you choose who drinks…"


Angelina was talking so rapidly, Harry had lost her; he just couldn’t make his mind follow what she was saying. She continued on through a list of what all the numbers meant. Harry figured he’d learn as he went. He’d never gotten anything for dinner and suddenly found himself starving again. He grabbed a bowl of crisps and started blindly reaching up to the table behind him grabbing whatever his hand came across and stuffing his face before moving on to the next item.


Ron was watching him grinning, "Got the munchies there Harry?"


Harry shrugged; it was his turn to roll the dice. Unthinking, he went to pick them up but George grabbed his arm, "Are you a Wizard or a Muggle?"


Harry stared at him in confusion, "What did you just ask?"


George started laughing and Ginny gently said, "Just tap your wand to the dice Harry."


"That’s what I was doing but George stopped me!"


George laughed even harder, "That’s what you were doing all right, mate! Go ahead."


Harry pointed his wand at the dice and proceeded to roll a three.


"Hey! I’m the first 3-man," he said, quite pleased with himself. He sat back with a smug smile as if he’d just single handedly won a Quidditch match.


Ginny was shaking her head, "I don’t know if this is a good idea."


Hermione, who had by now downed several more glasses of punch, said, "Oh sit down Ginny and stop being a worrywart!"


Ron, shocked by Hermione’s uncharacteristic attitude, sprayed his punch all over the table.


Katie Bell was staring warily at Harry as she rolled a three causing Harry to have to take another drink, "Ginny might be right. I’m Head Girl and this whole party is under my watch. What if the Daily Prophet gets wind of the fact I helped to get Harry Potter pissed out of his gourd?"


Harry laughed, "They wouldn’t print that. They’d say I’m always pissed out of my gourd and I got the rest of you to ignore the rules and drink with me. Hell, then they’d say I invited Voldemort to join us and he sat in the corner and pouted because I wouldn’t let him be 3-man!"


This time it was both twins who sprayed their drinks everywhere. A few of the party guests stared around in alarm, as if expecting Voldemort to materialize instantly. Most were used to Harry’s using his name and were unaffected. Ron, Ginny and Hermione laughed at him, it was good for Harry to be able to joke about this, it helped lighten his stress level.


As the game wore on, Harry couldn’t seem to get out of being 3-man. Of course, everyone else playing found this out-of-character Harry extremely amusing and would cheer every time he failed to roll another three. He was happy and laughing about it, but no longer making a lot of sense. Ron and Hermione were both feeling happy themselves and paying much more attention to each other than anything involved with the game.


When a new song started playing on the wireless, Angelina jumped up and dragged Fred with her, "I love this song!" The two began dancing in the middle of the floor in the most out of tune, wild way possible. Lee sat there watching them shaking his head; "Exactly what kind of mating ritual is that suppose to be?"


Alicia slapped him on the head, "Get up and dance Lee!"


George looked over at Katie and she at George, both shrugging their shoulders they said simultaneously, "Shall we?"


Various other couples got up and began dancing; Colin asked Ginny and Parvati moved over to Harry, "Come on Harry, for old times sake?"


Harry stared at her in confusion, "I don’t know how to dance, you know that. I went to the Yule Ball with someone who looks like you. In fact, I think there was two of you then too?" He furrowed his brow trying to remember.


Parvati giggled but tugged on his arm anyway, "Give it another chance."


Harry went to stand up but tripped over the leg of the chair and fell right down on the floor, laughing hysterically. When Ron saw Harry fall, he began to laugh so hard he fell over himself and couldn’t get back up. The two friends sat on the floor across from each other, each pointing at the other in glee while Hermione tut tutted above them


It wasn’t until Harry noticed Ginny dancing with Colin that he suddenly didn’t find anything funny anymore. A strange anger rose up within him and he had an overwhelming desire to fling himself at Colin and shake the living daylights out of him. It was a new feeling for Harry and he wasn’t sure what to make of it. Colin had irritated him before, but never to the point of wanting to cause him physical harm. At this moment, Harry wanted to skip the wand and simply rip Colin’s head off using his bare hands.


Noticing the sudden and growing angry expression on Harry’s face, Hermione followed his gaze and smiled to herself. She pointed her wand to the wireless and turned off the music, "Come on everyone, up to bed. McGonagall will be up here shortly and we don’t want her to find this punch. I can’t imagine how many points Gryffindor would lose! Fred, George, Lee, go bunk in with Ron and Harry. Angelina and Alicia, I imagine you’ll be staying with Katie?" With a flick of her wand, the incriminating punch bowl was gone.


Amidst groans and grumbles, the students began gathering their things as Harry made his way over to Ginny. He’d heard Hermione talking but honestly had no idea what she’d just said.


Ginny watched as Harry made his way towards her, then just stopped in front of her staring. She looked at him quizzically and he began to laugh. He pointed his finger at her and said, "You used to have a crush on me…"


Ginny’s face paled. She suddenly didn’t find this funny anymore. Yes, she’d had a crush on Harry and everyone knew about it, she certainly hadn’t done a good job of hiding it. But Harry had never commented on it before, he’d never even acknowledged he knew about it. She knew he was aware of it, but he’d never teased or made fun of her and she didn’t want him to start now. She could see the panicked look on Ron’s face as he moved towards Harry, no doubt attempting to shut him up and save Ginny her dignity. Harry was still laughing, unaware of Ginny’s discomfort, "…and now I have one on you!"


Ginny’s heart swelled so big she thought it would burst from within her and beat out loud on the common room floor. She stared at him in a daze; the intoxication she had been feeling suddenly evaporated. Harry had a crush on her! Well, I’ll be damned! She stared back at him in amazement. Was he having her on? Surely this must be some kind of joke. She discounted that thought instantly though, Harry was never intentionally cruel, it wasn’t in him. She looked deeply into his eyes and could see nothing but trust and honesty there. Yet again tonight she wondered how someone who had been raised being constantly belittled and abused could have such an amazing capacity to care.


Ron had made it over to the two of them and instead of saving Ginny, as it looked like had been his intent, he grabbed onto Harry and dragged him away. Harry hadn’t admitted his crush in a quiet way and he would be beyond embarrassed come morning. "Drop it!" Ron growled to the sniggering onlookers still awake in the common room.


Ginny usually found Ron’s over-protectiveness stifling and was highly irritated by it. Seeing it directed towards Harry, however, was rather endearing and she was feeling very fond of her brother.


"Come on mate, enough for tonight," he said, leading Harry up the stairs and to the boy’s dormitory.


Ginny stood there, deliriously happy lost in her own thoughts and didn’t notice Hermione creeping up to her and latching on to her arm as they climbed the stairs to the girls’ dormitory together. "Take my advice, whatever you do tomorrow, don’t bring up what he just said. If you do, he’ll retreat so far it’ll take forever to get back to the place you are now."


Ginny smiled her gratitude, "I know that Hermione, it was probably just the alcohol talking anyway. Most of the people here won’t even remember it tomorrow."


Hermione wasn’t fooled by Ginny’s casualness; "There’s no doubt in my mind that at some point Ron is going to give Harry the ‘big brother speech.’ Since both Harry and I are only children, I’m going to make it my responsibility to give the ‘big sister speech’ to you. Don’t hurt him Gin. I don’t think you realize what his developing feelings for you will mean. He’s very fragile emotionally right now and you could hurt him very easily. He has no experience whatsoever with these kinds of feelings. The only emotion he was ever shown growing up was contempt. Of course he’s insecure! I ask you, how could he be anything else?"


Ginny had to interrupt her, "Hermione, don’t be ridiculous. There is no way Harry could actually have a crush on me that he’s been hiding, no way!" The irony of the situation wasn’t lost on either of them.


"That doesn’t change the fact that he does and I think he has for quite some time. Be gentle with him. Go slow and don’t be too hard on him when he messes up, because he will. You have no idea how clueless he can be about things like this. I love him Ginny, and I think you could really make him happy, but he’s probably going to fight you all the way."


Ginny was stunned, "Hermione, I—"


The moment was broken as Professor McGonagall stormed through the portrait hole demanding the party break up and everyone get to bed this instant. Ginny continued climbing the stairs slowly, her mind whirling with the impact of Hermione’s words.



Ron had pushed Harry on to his bed and he lay there gripping the edges trying to wait for the room to stop spinning. He didn’t have the will or desire to change his clothes and really wasn’t sure he could get up to do it anyway. Dean Thomas was already passed out in his bunk; Neville had sneaked out to bring Luna back to her own dormitory.


Seamus and Ron were helping the twins and Lee transfigure some extra beds in the limited space left available. By the time they were through, the room was wall to wall beds with no room left to walk if you needed to. Harry kicked off his shoes and managed to undress down to his boxers before falling back down. "I don’t feel so good," he muttered. "My bed keeps on turning."


"Put one foot on the floor mate," Fred, or was it George, told him.


Harry complied and found that did help a little. He lay there with his eyes closed listening to the disjointed conversations going on around him. The twins were talking about Quidditch…


"I play Quidditch," Harry told them and heard their laughter. He didn’t know what was so funny. There was something he was supposed to be doing, but what? Glancing over at Ron, he could see him getting his own pajamas on. Ron seemed to be having trouble standing up. He said something about the game today but Harry was confused.


"Did we play Quidditch today?" he asked, but his voice didn’t sound quite right. Again he could hear the laughing. He overheard a brief snatch of a conversation, "…good to be able to forget there’s a war on…"


Harry’s heart began pounding loudly as he felt that now familiar panic begin to seep back in. The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches…


His tongue suddenly went dry and seemed to be too big to fit in his mouth. Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies…


His palms began to sweat and he felt cold and clammy, wrapping the blankets around him trying to keep warm. And the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not…


He shut his eyes tightly, trying to stop the voices from speaking inside he head. And either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives…


Harry’s breath was coming in rapid pants now. His hands had started to tremble and he desperately wanted to flee from the room. He knew it must be some kind of panic attack, but didn’t know how to stop it. Ron must have sensed something was wrong because he leaned over Harry and whispered quietly, "Are you all right Harry?"


"I’ve got to make it stop," Harry pleaded.


Ron misunderstood and thought Harry was talking about the room still spinning. He pulled the hangings around his bed, "Just go to sleep Harry. I can’t say as you’ll feel better in the morning, but it’ll help for now. Shut your eyes and go to sleep mate."


Harry nodded, glad to have an instruction to follow. He willed himself to relax and control his breathing. As his heart slowed, the alcohol overtook him and he drifted off to dreamless sleep.



_____________________

A/N: Okay, I warned you about the drinking. The way I see it, legal adult age for a Wizard is seventeen, not twenty-one. That being said, my guess some experimenting would happen around fifteen and sixteen. It’s just a story and no offense intended. I was afraid of Harry being too out of character here, but he’s suppose to be, it’s intentional.

It’s been a tough week for me, didn’t get any new writing done at all. They put me on the Featured Story Board over at SIYE and for some reason, it sent me into a complete panic attack! As you all may have guessed, I’m a few chapters ahead so you shouldn’t see an interruption. I think I’m over my panic and ready to continue. I have another author I want to thank for her encouragement and patience with my neuroses and suggest you check out her story if you’re looking for a great read:

Nice_Hobbitses is up at Fanfiction and Fiction Ally with her story Fly Me Back, one of my all time favorites. It’s an ongoing epic, I suggest you give it a read on a night you have nothing else to do as each chapter is longer than most fics in their entirety, well worth it however! Nice, supportive Weasley family stuff there!




Reviews 1023
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear