Search:

SIYE Time:11:16 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Power of Emotion
By melindaleo

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:All
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Drama
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 1023
Summary: As Harry struggles to come to terms with the events of his 5th year, can he learn to depend on those he calls family and become what he needs to be in order to survive? Can a certain sister of a friend show him there are still things worth fighting for?
Hitcount: Story Total: 209160; Chapter Total: 8785







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Disclaimer: I own nothing, it all belongs to J.K.Rowling. I’m just borrowing the characters to play with for a while. This is for pleasure only, no profit is being made and no copyright infringement is intended.



 


Chapter Thirty-two


Abduction



Aft er their return to the castle, Ginny became swamped with her O.W.L. revision so Harry barely saw her. A quick hello at Quidditch practice was all they had time for before she put her nose back in a book. As May arrived and the study schedules for the fifth and seventh years intensified, even holding a practice became difficult.


They still had the final match against Hufflepuff and Ron was frantic over his absentee players. Gryffindor needed a win, and a significant one at that, as Hufflepuff was leading them in points.


There was no sign of Mr. Taylor for the first several days’ back and Professor Dumbledore informed Harry he’d been delayed. Both of them were hopeful that it meant he’d found something.


He arrived back at the castle late Thursday night and informed Harry they’d have a session on Friday. Harry barely slept at all that night anticipating what Mr. Taylor might have found. He arrived early for his lesson that morning and found Mr. Taylor already in the Room of Requirement. He had laid out a vast number of large and ancient looking books all along the floor.


"Good morning, Harry," he greeted. "Did you enjoy your holiday?"


"Yes, sir. It was very pleasant actually. It looks like you’ve had some luck."


"I hope so. These are some ancient reference manuals I managed to dig up. Most of them are no longer in print as this brand of magic is archaic and no longer practiced as it was written. Unfortunately, most of it is printed in Ancient Runes, so we’ve quite a task ahead of us. Did you study Ancient Runes, Harry?"


Harry was disappointed. "No, sir. Both Hermione and Ginny do, though, they might be able to help."


"I think I’ll take them up on that, we’ve got a lot of information to get through. It’ll take me a few weeks to get set up and get the Order moving before we bring them in. Both Albus and Minerva have offered to help, as well as some other members of the Order. There are several of them, led by Remus Lupin, who seem quite fond of you and eager to assist in any way possible.


Harry was pleased by the support, Remus would be happy to have something to do that would help him feel useful again. A research project was just the ticket. "They’re good people. I’ll tell Hermione and Ginny about it and that you’ll be in touch when you’re ready for them. Where did you get all this stuff anyway?"


"That, Harry, would mean revealing some of my sources and I’m not willing to do that," he grinned. "Besides, you’re too young to know."


Harry raised his eyebrows in question. "Do you think there is something in here we can use?"


"I hope so. I tried to narrow the search to information specifically concerning spells that derive their power from emotion. As you can see, however, that covers a wide range."


Harry’s shoulders slumped slightly looking at the enormous amount of research in front of him. Research he wouldn’t even be able to help with if he couldn’t read it.


"Let’s not get ahead of ourselves with worry, Harry. Tell me, have you been keeping up with your running?"


"I have since we returned to the castle, but not while on break. They wouldn’t let me out at…where I was staying over break." Harry was unsure if Mr. Taylor knew about Grimmauld Place or not, he had never seen him there. He’d never seen Professor Trent or any of the other new Order members there either and suspected Dumbledore was being even more cautious about revealing the location.


Mr. Taylor nodded. "I understand. Okay, take out your wand and we’ll begin this morning with some spellwork. I’ve a few new ones to show you that I think you’ll find interesting."


It was indeed an interesting morning for Harry. Mr. Taylor showed him several new jinxes and curses he was eager to demonstrate for the D.A. When they were finished, he sat down at the desk for their customary cup of tea.


"That was a great lesson, Mr. Taylor," he said earnestly. "I really liked that muting spell. I can think of someone I’d like to try that on!" Harry smirked as a vision of Malfoy swam in his head.


Mr. Taylor smiled indulgently. "I don’t want to hear of any of your teachers finding themselves muted while lecturing, Harry."


Harry’s eyes widened in surprise, he hadn’t even thought of that! It would be a great spell to save for Snape. He couldn’t wait to tell Ron and could already hear his response of, "Wicked."


Mr. Taylor poured the tea and sat down on the opposite side of the desk. "You’ve really come a long way so far, Harry. You should be proud of yourself."


Harry was embarrassed and looked away, studying his cup of tea intently. "Thanks," he murmured.


"Why does it embarrass you so if I pay you a compliment? I’m only speaking the truth."


He shrugged, not really knowing what to say. No one had ever praised him before coming to Hogwarts and it just made him feel awkward and unsure. Some part of him was always waiting for the "but" to finish the sentence.


Mr. Taylor let him off the hook. "When I first arrived here, we began a teacher/student relationship. Now it’s progressed to more of a mentoring role and I think we should signify that with a change."


Harry looked at him questioningly. "What do you mean?"


"Harry, I’d like you to call me Jonathan, as my friends do."


He blinked in surprise; he hadn’t expected that! "Okay…Jonathan," he tried it out tentatively.


Jonathan smiled fondly. "You’ll get used to it. You know, Harry, when Dumbledore asked me to take this assignment, I wasn’t sure what to expect of you. I’d heard of you, obviously, and had some of my own preconceived notions. You turned out to be nothing like any of my imaginings. I’ve been impressed with you from nearly the start and have grown to respect you for whom you are. The depth of feelings you inspire among your friends and acquaintances is admirable. They’d all do anything for you. If anyone can take down Voldemort, I don’t have any trouble believing it will be you."


Harry sat back and put down his cup of tea, worrying over these words. Why would he be so confident Harry could do this? Harry wasn’t that confident, surely. Besides, anything he could do, he could do because Mr. Taylor had showed him how. He didn’t want his friends to risk anything for him!


"Harry, I can see those guilt wheels spinning in your head. Stop it right now, we’ve too much to do to get sidetracked by guilt. You’ve got more than enough of that for all of us already!"


Harry looked up in surprise, was Jonathan actually joking with him? He must have some confidence the answers they were seeking were hidden in these books somewhere.



*******


Ron was sitting in the Common Room waiting for Hermione to return. He was staring at a Chocolate Frog card with Harry’s picture on it. He’d first seen it back at Grimmauld Place at Christmastime but Hermione warned him Harry wasn’t happy about it. They were everywhere now and most of the students were joking about it. Harry wouldn’t be able to pretend they didn’t exist anymore, Ron smirked.


He knew Harry always hated the attention, but still…he thought it was cool to have your own Chocolate Frog card. Harry had just scowled at him when he said so. Ron had taken to collecting them and leaving them everywhere for Harry to find. Under his pillow, wrapped on his toothbrush, hanging in the shower, anywhere his friend wouldn’t be expecting it. He’d caught the smile tugging at Harry’s lips on occasion, as if against his will.


Their dorm mates had eagerly got in on the challenge and now the Common Room was literally covered in Harry’s Chocolate Frog card. He was going to blow when he walked in here. Ron had noticed Ginny using one as a bookmark yesterday.


Ron looked up as the portrait hole swung open and Hermione entered the Common Room. She wore an eager expression and he could tell she was on a mission.


"Hi, Ron," she greeted him with a quick kiss. "I’ve just come from meeting with Mr. Taylor. He finally asked Ginny and I to help with the research on Old Magic. Harry and Ginny went for a walk afterwards but I want to get started." She said all this breathlessly as she heaved an enormous book onto the table, clearing off a bunch of chocolate frog cards without even noticing them.


Ron flipped through several of the pages but couldn’t make out any of the symbols. "What does he have you looking for, exactly?" he asked.


"He thinks the great Power Harry has, the one the Prophecy refers to, comes from his emotions. Emotion is what a lot of the Old Magic spells were based on, so we’re trying to find something that we might be able to adapt to take down Voldemort."


"It’s fascinating, really. Not only the Old Magic, but also the idea of spell manipulation and creation. It’s all very exciting! Who would have ever thought that Harry’s ‘saving people thing’ might just be what saves him in the end!"


Ron felt a flicker of annoyance at this statement. "Don’t say that, Hermione! You know how upset it makes him."


Hermione wasn’t really listening; she’d already sat down and begun reading, her parchment out and ready for notes. Ron knew she didn’t mean to sound uncaring, it was just her way and she got caught up in the thrill of figuring something out. Still, he couldn’t help that his ire was rising and she always seemed to know just what to say to set him off.


"Hermione! This isn’t just an interesting research project here, we’re talking about something that could save Harry’s life!"


"I’m well aware of that, Ron. That’s why I’m so excited about it. I don’t want Harry to have to fight Voldemort any more than you do, but that doesn’t change anything. If we can come up with a way to help him succeed, we’ve got to try!"


"Obviously! But bringing up that ‘saving people thing’ isn’t going to help, only set him off!"


"But, Ron, face it, he does have a ‘saving people thing’!"


"What did you do when your Dad went down at the Burrow?" Ron asked accusingly. "You stood right over him with your wand out against armed and trained Death Eaters. So, do you have a ‘saving people thing’ too?"


"Don’t be ridiculous, Ron! What was I supposed to do? It was my father!"


"Yeah, and what was Sirius to Harry?"


Hermione just gaped at him, stunned. "I know perfectly well what Sirius meant to him. It wasn’t just Sirius who Harry’s tried to save though, he always tries to rescue anyone who is in trouble."


Ron’s ears had turned red and he wasn’t really even hearing her anymore. "It was no different than you protecting your dad, or when I went down into the Chamber with Harry to try and save Ginny. There just wasn’t a choice. Harry would die to save any one of us without question. But he’d also do it to save anyone else. A teacher, a stranger, Gabrielle in the lake, even his bloody Aunt Petunia who’s never shown him so much as an ounce of common decency. That’s who he is, it’s what makes him Harry and why the rest of us want to protect him so badly. Because he won’t protect himself!"


"Ron, are you even listening to me? We’re saying the same thing here! I know that, it’s why I’m trying to find something in these books to help! Now stop interfering and let me get to work!"


"Fine!"


"Fine!"



******


Harry and Ginny walked hand in hand down by the lake, skimming some stones as they walked. Harry was thrilled to spend some time with her, he felt like he barely saw her at all anymore.


"Don’t worry about the deciphering until after your exams, Gin. I have a feeling this project is going to go well into the summer." Harry told her reassuringly.


"No. I’ll make time for this, Harry. It’s more important than any O.W.L. exam ever will be."


"Don’t say that! Your O.W.L.s are very important for your future, don’t let mine overshadow that!"


"Harry, first of all, your future and mine go hand in hand. Besides that, this spell isn’t just for your future; it’s about the future of all of us. It needs to come first."


Harry felt a warm glow of pride over her words about their futures being tied together. "I know, Ginny, but the rest of us can be looking while you revise for your O.W.L.s. The tests are only a couple weeks away, this research isn’t gong anywhere. Didn’t you see that stack of books Jonathan brought back? Hermione, Dumbledore, McGonagall and most of the Order are already working on it. Between Hermione and Dumbledore alone, I’d say it’s in the bag!"


Ginny grinned. "Hermione couldn’t wait to begin. I could almost see smoke coming from her shoes as she ran back to the Common Room."


Harry was grinning. "Ron is going to kill me, he’ll never get her in a broom closet now!"


Ginny giggled, as they both remembered the night they had secretly caught Ron and Hermione emerging from the broom closet on the third floor.


"Is there anything wrong, Ginny? You seem like you’ve had something on your mind besides O.W.L.s lately?" Harry asked.


Ginny looked up at him apprehensively, seeming to weigh her options; it was making Harry nervous.


"What’s going on," he pressed.


"Okay, do you promise not to get mad and lose your temper?" she asked, biting on her lower lip.


"Tell me what it is first," he replied warily.


"It’s Malfoy, he’s been acting very strange lately."


"Malfoy?" Harry blinked, that was not what he’d expected. "Strange how? He’s always strange."


"No, he’s been even stranger lately, I keep finding him watching me. He’s everywhere I go. The hair on the back of my neck will stand up and sure enough, I’ll find his eyes on me."


Harry’s fury was mounting, thinking about some of the thoughts Malfoy had been directing at Harry while he ran in the mornings. He’d better give Ginny a wide berth from now on or Harry was going to have something to say about it!


"It’s not just that," Ginny was saying. "It’s strange comments, too. Like ‘how it must be nice to have such faith in the side I’ve chosen’, or ‘how difficult it is to know whom to trust’. Things like that, almost like he’s questioning which side he should be on."


"So, you think he might be wavering in his loyalty to Voldemort and his family?" Harry asked haltingly, this had to be a trick of some kind.


"No. I don’t know. I know I don’t trust him. Even when he’s saying these things I get such an uneasy feeling from him. This arrived at lunch today." She handed him a crumpled up piece of parchment.


Harry opened it and read the unfamiliar scrawl:





Ginny,


Meet me in the third floor corridor by the statue of the one-eyed witch tonight at 8:00. I’ve got some news your side might find interesting. Come alone, or bring Potter if you need some protection, but keep this quiet.


D.M.





Harry read it three times. The spot he was talking about was right outside the entrance of the secret passage to Hogsmeade, but Ginny didn’t know that. Did Malfoy? "It could be a trap, but maybe he does want to reveal something," Harry pondered out loud.


"Should I go or ignore it? What do you think?" she asked.


"There’s no way I want you to go," Harry responded vehemently. "He did say you could bring me, but he also said it in a way you’d hate. It’s no secret you don’t like anyone acting like you need protection."


"So, it’s a win-win for him. I either go alone, or bring you, which might be what he’s after anyway?"


"In that dream I had, Voldemort wanted to use you to get to me…I don’t like this, Ginny. Promise me you won’t meet him there tonight?"


"What are you going to do?"


"I’m going to meet him."


"What? Are you insane?"


"Ginny, we have to find out if he’s serious, but we can’t do it his way. He definitely wants you there, so you can’t be. I’ll go and take Ron, I want to try and use some Legilimency on him and see what I can find out. If he won’t talk, we’ll go and tell Dumbledore what’s going on. I have no intention of leaving the castle with him. It’s only Malfoy. Even if he brings his goons, and he probably will, Ron and I can handle them. Your not being there will throw him off, he’s not used to not getting his way." Besides, Harry wanted a few words with Malfoy about his stalking of Ginny. He was going to put a stop to that.


"I don’t like this, Harry."


"Ginny, please promise me you’ll stay away? Please." Harry used his trump card. He knew if he begged her, and pleaded with his eyes that she couldn’t deny him. After dating for several months, he’d learned her weak spots too.


Ginny nodded reluctantly, the look on her face stating she wasn’t sure if it was the right thing to do or not.



When they returned to the Common Room, they found Ron and Hermione standing nose to nose, obviously in the middle of a blazing row. Harry moved his eyes back and forth between the two of them nervously.


"What’s going on," Ginny asked.


"Nothing," Hermione spat, glaring at Ron. "I’m going to the library to begin on this research, Ginny. Want to come with me and help me get set up?"


Ginny glanced briefly at Harry, who nodded imperceptibly. "Okay, just let me get some of my books." That was good, it would give Harry a chance to talk to Ron alone. He grabbed Ginny’s hand as she walked by with Hermione.


"You’ll stay in the library with Hermione, right?" he whispered his plea quietly so only she could hear.


Ginny’s eyes looked extremely worried, but she nodded nonetheless. "I’ll stay in the library." She softly and quickly kissed him on the lips as the two girls left.


Harry turned back to Ron. "What are you two fighting over now?"


"Never mind. She drives me crazy sometimes!"


Harry chuckled. "She always has, mate."


Ron grinned sheepishly. "Yeah, I know."


"Listen, Ron, I’ve got something to tell you"


"What’s that?"


"Malfoy sent Ginny a note today asking her to meet him in the third floor corridor, right outside the tunnel to Hogsmeade."


Ron’s face had flushed at the mention of Malfoy’s name. "What?" he spluttered. "Why is Malfoy asking to meet Ginny anyway?"


"I don’t know. She said he’s been watching her and commenting about switching sides. The note said for her to meet him, but she could bring me. I made her promise not to go, but I’ve got to check it out."


"How did you ever get Ginny to agree to that?"


"I begged, but I know I don’t have a lot of time before she changes her mind."


"I don’t trust Malfoy, Harry, no matter what he says! I’m going with you."


"I was hoping you’d say that."


Harry’s eyes flickered around the room, taking in the abundance of Harry Potter cards strung on the walls like garland. Ron had been taking to placing these cards everywhere and Harry was determined not to let it show it was getting to him. It was getting rather comical; really, the room was nearly wallpapered with the things. Harry continued his ploy and pretended not to notice them, although he could see the wide grin on Ron’s face and felt his own lips twitch at the absurdity. The two boys played chess in the Common Room until 8:00 rolled around when they began making their way down the stairs. "Do you think we should bring the Invisibility cloak?" Harry asked.


"What for? You want him to see you, right? Besides, do you really want him to know you have it?" Ron replied.


"I guess not. Something about this just isn’t right, I have a bad feeling about it."


"Anything to do with Malfoy gives me a bad feeling."


When they turned into the corridor, all was quiet, eerily quiet and Malfoy wasn’t anywhere in sight. Harry poked his head in several of the empty classrooms but there was no one around. The candles in the corridor were lit, but it seemed dim somehow, and rather foreboding.


Ron must have been feeling uneasy as well. "Wands out, d’you reckon?"


His words sent an icy dagger of fear directly into Harry’s heart, bringing up all the unpleasant memories from that graveyard. A stunning spell couldn’t have been more effective. "Get out of here, Ron! Now. Go!"


Ron was bewildered by Harry’s outburst. "What? What are you on about, Harry?"


"Go back to the Common Room, just get far away from me before you become the spare!" Harry was nearly hysterical and he knew Ron didn’t know what he was panicking over. "I’m leaving too. You go back the way we came, I’m going this way and I’ll meet you back upstairs." It’s a trap. It’s a trap. It’s a trap.


At that moment, Draco Malfoy emerged from around the corner, his wand out and held on the two of them. His trademark sneer was in place but it was obvious he was agitated. His gray eyes kept roaming up and down the corridor, as if looking for someone.


"She’s not here and she’s not coming, Malfoy" Harry spat with venom. "You stay the hell away from her."


"Well, that’s just too bad. I was looking forward to her company to amuse myself with. I would have liked to take her down a peg or two. You’ll just have to do," he sneered.


"What are you on about, Malfoy," Ron asked.


"Why am I continually finding you three arguing in the corridors?" Professor Trent’s angry voice sounded behind them. She strode in between them, her angry gaze looking intently at each. "I’ll take those, if you please," she said as she plucked all three wands from their owner’s hands.


"We were just going back to our Common Room, Professor," Harry placated. "If we could just have our wands back, we’ll be on our way."


"I don’t think so, Mr. Potter. I want to know what is going on here."


None of them responded but instead exchanged glances apprehensively.


"Very well then," Professor Trent sighed, handing Malfoy back his wand. Harry reached out his hand for his but his eyes widened in surprise as Professor Trent raised her own wand in his direction. "Not feeling very talkative, are we, Mr. Potter? Perhaps you can be persuaded yet." She nodded her head towards Malfoy, "Draco."


Malfoy leaned over and tapped his wand to the one-eyed witch, "Dissendium."


Ha rry shut his eyes in dread. This was bad.


"Mr. Potter, Mr. Weasley, please follow Mr. Malfoy into the tunnel," Professor Trent instructed.


Harry and Ron both set their jaws and slid down the stone slide at the entrance behind Malfoy. Before Harry was even back on his feet, Ron had lunged at Malfoy, knocking him back against the wall.


"Stupefy," Professor Trent’s angry voice rang clear as Ron dropped to the ground.


Harry was furious at being caught by Malfoy. Ron was right all along; Professor Trent was a traitor! Now it was Ron who was slumped unconscious on the ground. Harry pulled his fist back and slammed Malfoy’s face, catching him on his left eye and sending him sprawling. "That was for Ron and Ginny," he snarled as he felt Professor Trent’s wand dig into his back between his shoulder blades.


She conjured ropes and quickly tied Harry’s hands behind his back while he glared at her. "You can glare all you want, Mr. Potter, but kindly do so as you’re walking. That way." She pointed her finger in the direction of Honeydukes. Harry’s eyes momentarily wandered to Ron, still lying in a heap on the floor.


"Don’t worry, I’ll see to it that Mr. Weasley stays with us."


"Leave him here, we’ll move faster without him," Harry tried.


She smirked at him. "I don’t think so."


She levitated Ron’s body and they began down the tunnel as Harry silently cursed. It would have been easier to try and escape without having to worry about Ron. He could have undone the ropes binding him without a wand, but he didn’t think he’d have time to revive Ron and still make a run for it. There was no way to stun them both at the same time and he’d never tried a stunner with a wand. They continued on in silence until finally coming to rest at the end of the tunnel. Harry was sweating slightly with exertion while keeping his eyes warily on both wands.


"Sit down there," she hissed, shoving him to the ground. "Our contact will be meeting us here."


"The Weasley girl never showed," Malfoy whined almost apologetically.


"I know. I ran into her and Granger in the Library. Granger was eager to tell me what was happening so I even had an excuse to head this way. I couldn’t bring Weasley without Granger too, and I didn’t want that many witnesses."


"Your cover will be blown though."


"Doesn’t matter. We have the ultimate prize the Dark Lord desires."


"Yeah," Harry spat. "You’re such good lackeys."


Malfoy turned with a snarl and viciously kicked Harry in the ribs. He kicked again twice before Trent dragged him back, "That’s enough, Draco! We need him mobile, you fool!"


"You think you’re so special, Potter. You should have joined with us when we gave you the chance all those years ago. After the Dark Lord defeats Dumbledore and what’s left of the Ministry, the power of the Wizarding world will belong to us! The days of mudblood loving fools running things are over! We’ll see to it things are put right. Of course, you won’t be around for any of that."


Harry wrapped his arm around his ribs, gasping for breath. He clenched his teeth, refusing to show how much that hurt although he was sure at least one rib was broken. He was having a hard time taking a deep breath and his whole side throbbed in agony.


"So what did he promise you to make you turn?" Harry asked Trent, trying to stall being asked to stand. He really didn’t know if he could. "Were you even an Auror to begin with or have you always been a Death Eater?"


"Oh, Diana Trent is not a Death Eater, she never was. Of course, she’s been dead for months. Your precious Dumbledore checks identities when he hires someone because of Barty Crouch, but not again after they’ve started. We simply took her out when the opportunity presented itself."


Harry looked at her questioningly. "Polyjuice then?"


"No," she smiled widely as her hair turned green. "Any other guesses?" Her hair color changed again, this time to a vivid pink.


"Tonks," Harry whispered in disbelief. This just couldn’t be! He was missing something!


"Right family, wrong member," she replied as her hair became short and blonde, her eyes blue and she suddenly was a female replica of Malfoy.


"Allow me to introduce my mother, Potter, Narcissa Malfoy."


Narcissa’s eyes glittered with malice as they looked over the bound Harry lying at her feet. "You think you’re so clever with your smart mouth. My husband spent months in Azkaban because of you! You’re going to pay for that."


"So you killed the real Diana Trent just to get close to me?"


"Don’t flatter yourself, Potter. I took her place to get information for my Lord. I was also able to keep an eye on Draco and no one was ever the wiser. I assigned that essay back at Halloween to try and get some information for the Dark Lord but you gave us nothing! He’s aware you know about the Prophecy, Potter. He wants that information. We’re going to take you there so you can give it to him."


Before Harry could reply, the hatch to Honeydukes opened and Wormtail appeared in the tunnel. His eyes widened in surprise when he saw Harry. "Where’s the girlfriend?"


"She’ s not here," Harry snapped, ignoring the pain in his side. "You failed!"


"On the contrary, we were going to use her to get you, you just saved us a step." He turned away from Harry and back towards Narcissa. "He’s away for a few days, but he’ll be very pleased. We’ll hold him until then."


"What about his friend?"


Wormtail’s eyes glanced coldly at Ron’s unconscious body. "I’ll deal with him." He turned to Harry and smiled frostily, raising his wand and pleasantly uttered, "Stupefy."



A/N: Okay, here we go…the beginning of the end. I saw PoA on Friday and loved it! I won’t give anything away but my only criticism was I thought it was a little too much Hermione. She was great, but I felt she kind of overshadowed everyone else.



Reviews 1023
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear