Search:

SIYE Time:13:22 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


I-IV-V
By Spidey

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 9
Summary: What's Harry's favorite color? And what has it got to do with Ginny? One Shot Songfic.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4335







ChapterPrinter


I-IV-V

Disclaimer: I don’t own any of the characters, they belong to J.K. I don’t own the song either, that belongs to Injected.

A/N: I wanted this one to be short and sweet becoz the next one I do will be a few chapters… hope you like it, please R&R
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


What’s my favorite color?

Red.

Like her hair.

That has the lingering smell of strawberries.

I don’t remember when I noticed her in a new light, nor do I care, all I can see now is red, that beautiful red hair that is sweeping down the corridor before me, as she goes to her next class.

Her hair reminds me of fire, it shimmers and dances as if it has a life of its own. Her personality is fiery, when she stands up to her brothers, when she is angry you can see the fire burning deep in her eyes.

She has a fire in her eyes; she has something to prove, a passion, a drive that reminds me of red.

Red. It reminds me of passion, the times when she most cares for people, when she loves someone with all her heart, and shows him with fiery passion that she does and always will love him.

Red, definitely is my favorite color.

~*~*~*~*
Talk, wait,
Engage your heart at its nadir.
Your methods coming clear.
We speak, we taste
We roll a night that lingers
Wrapped in silence
Please don't pierce it.
~*~*~~*~*

I love brown eyes.

Like the chocolate brown pools she has.

So beautiful.

Her eyes.

They show how much life she has in her eyes, how much love and care she has to give. How deep her feelings run, like a river, her eyes are sometimes sparkling when she laughs, surprised, when she hears good news, sarcastic or pissed off, when Snape gives her a low mark on an essay that would rival Hermione’s, happiness, when we win another quidditch game, and love, when she looks my way.

~*~*~*~*
Kiss away dependency
Show me what it means to be
Clean and full of dirty bliss
15 minutes more of this.
~*~*~*~*

I love her hands.

Soft and supple.

Strong and gentle.

Small and definitely, beautiful.

She works hard, and her hands show it, she cares for people, and her hands show it, she loves people, and her hands definitely show it, for all the love she has to give, for all the care, hard work and feelings she shows, come through her hands, her eyes maybe the window to her soul, but her hands are the window to her heart.

Her hands have won many times and been angry when a Slytherin has fouled her, they’ve soothed me when I had a bad day or night, and they’ve held my hand during the last battle and the toughest times of my life, they’ve written me letters, and kept me sane.

~*~*~*~*
What's your favorite color
Dreaming in no other
What to do? what to say?
So my 15 won't fade away
~*~*~*~*

Her lips.

They shine.

They are so glossy and enhanced by the color she splashes on them.

I want to kiss them.

Claim them as mine.

I want to taste them, once more.

Her lips have saved me, her kisses have breathed life, and love, into me when I had no reason to believe I should live. They’ve kissed away my pain, my nightmares, and anger, they’ve saved me from myself, when my mind had nothing better to do but drive me back into myself and ravish me of my dreams. They’ve wished for me to want to kiss them more, and have shown me so much more than I could’ve imagined, her smile, has graced my thoughts more than enough times, that smile Voldemort hated, the smile that brought him his final downfall, that smile that saved my life.

That smile I will remember for the rest of my life.

~*~*~*~*
Don't wait too late
I never know, you come and go
Your weakness starts to show
We fall, we fly
We'll sleep in this forever wrapped inside us.
Please don't lose it.
~*~*~*~*

She’s everything I want, everything I need, everything I could ever hope for, I can see her now, coming back to me, I see my favorite color.

Red.

Coming towards me in a crowded hall, she stands out like an angel, she radiates herself and being to everyone in the hall, even if you don’t notice her, you feel her. Her hair strikes my eye, and dances of its own accord when she turns to talk to someone, then falls back in line swaying with her hips as she walks towards me.

Her eyes.

Make contact with mine.

And I can see into the depths of her, and I know she’s happy to see me, she’s happy, which is how it should be.

I see her hands.

Move to wave at me.

Move to flick back her beautiful hair.

Her lips.

Catch the sunlight.

And shine.

They curve into that smile.

That melts me.

That was made for me.

I love her, with every fibre of my being.

And I will never, never let her go.

~*~*~*~*
I kissed away your dependency
When you found out what you meant to me
Your brown eyed frown i'm gonna miss,
You get 15 minutes more of this.
~*~*~*~*

Her voice.

Reaches my ears like soft music.

“Hey Harry”

She sings to me.

Her hair swings around her waist as she steps up to me.

Her eyes lock into mine.

Her hands snake around my neck.

Her lips kiss mine.

In a kiss that could only be mine forever.

Lips that could never touch another.

Too soon, her lips flutter away from mine.

Her hair slips through my fingers.

Her chocolate eyes flutter open to see mine.

Her hands slip from my neck to my hands.

Where I’ll hold them forever.

Her lips curve into that gracious smile.

Everything about Ginny Weasley is just …. Beautifully breathtaking.

I know she was made for me.

I was made for her.


And I’m so glad I saw that before it was too late.

I am awed by her.

I look at her and take everything about her.

Her hair.

Her eyes.

Her hands.

Her lips.

Everything about her.

Is perfection.

Is beautiful.

Is mine.

“What are you looking at Harry?”

She smiles at me.

“You.”

She blushes, so beautifully and looks away smiling.

“Why?”

I stop and look at her.

“Because Ginny Weasley…”

I begin.

“Everything about you…”

She looks up and smiles at me.

“Is just so magnificently, breathtakingly, beautiful”

She smiles.

It’s so beautiful and amazing.

I say something that has been forever waiting to come out.

“I love you, more than I could ever believe possible”

Her hair.

Her eyes.

Her hands.

Her lips.

Everything about her smiles and radiates something so beautiful and pure.

She loves me.

And I know this because.

Her lips crash on mine again.

For many times to come.

~*~*~*~*
What's your favorite color
Dreaming in no other
What to do? what to say?
So my 15 won't fade away
~*~*~*~*

The end.


A/N: it came from the top of my head, so I was bitten by a fluffy bunny, please R&R, I’d really like it, becoz I still think this is not as good as I would’ve liked it. But your opinion counts, so please change my mind.

A/N: do you want another chapter in Ginny's POV?? im not sure i should do it becoz some things are better left as one shots let me noe!!!!
Reviews 9
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear