Search:

SIYE Time:9:38 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Shenanigans
By Sammy Weasley

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 12
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley. MARRIED. Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. MARRIED. When both couples find out they're pregnant for the first time, who knows what will happen?
Hitcount: Story Total: 2854







ChapterPrinter


Shenanigans
by Sammy Weasley

Ginny lay in bed on an late December morning. The sunlight was streaming through the deep blue curtains, hitting her hair and making it glow a fiery red. Ginny looked toward the messy-haired, lightning-scarred man laying next to her. His name was Harry Potter.

She drew a broad grin, and lightly kissed him on the forehead. Harry didn't move an inch, as Ginny crept out of their bed, grabbed her dressing gown, and plodded into the kitchen. As quietly as possible, the 22-year-old snatched a frying pan from a high cupboard. She opened the creaky fridge very quickly, and snatched a few eggs. Ginny reached to grab the milk, when a certain person grabbed her in a startling way.

"Boo!" snickered Mrs. Potter's husband. Ginny jumped, and her handful of eggs came crashing to the floor. She turned around, and glared at him in a pouty manner. Harry smiled, and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Why on earth would you do that to me?" Ginny joked, while she enclosed him in a hug.

"It was hilarious, and you know it!" Harry teased, and with a flick of his wand, the eggs were repaired, and on the kitchen counter. He raised his eyebrows at her, tossed a wide smile, and kissed her again. She giggled at his antics, and made her way back towards the fridge. Ginny grabbed the milk, but this time, made it back to the counter.

"If you'll excuse me, mister, I'd like to make you a spot of breakfast. That is, if I can manage to work around your silliness." Ginny stated, putting her hands on her hips.

"Please do, Ginevra." Harry waltzed into the living room, and plopped on the couch. In the meantime, Ginny thought back to their wedding, when he first found out her name was Ginevra.

---------------

"Harry Potter, do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?" the pastor had said.

"I do,"

"And you, Ginevra Weasley, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" he stated.

Harry had looked at Ginny, and simply mouthed, "Ginevra?", and raised his eyebrows.

And while trying to contain a smile, Ginny had said, "I do,".

---------------

She snapped back to reality, and began cracking the eggs into a bowl for scrambled eggs. Ginny had just been stirring the mixture when Harry called out to her.

"Post's arrived, Gin!"

Ginny hurried into the living room, and saw Pigwidgeon sitting on their coffee table. Pig was hopping around, while Harry tried to tackle the thing to get the letter. He finally grabbed the little bugger, and grabbed the letter. The Daily Prophet owl pecked him, and Ginny decided to interrupt. She tossed a few coins at Harry, who put them in the pouch. He then began to open the letter he got.

Dear Harry & Ginny,

We've got some big news to announce! Tonight, we're having a small dinner party with the family, and of course, you being family, we'd love you to come. Sorry it's such short notice, we're quite excited. Send Pig back with your answer, if you can catch him.

Ron & Hermione Weasley


Ginny was seated next to him on the sofa, and quickly read the letter. "I take it we're going?" she questioned.

"Of course, wouldn't miss it for the world," Harry answered. He then sent Ginny off into the kitchen, and started his rampage after the midget owl.

Ginny slowly went back into the kitchen and began to prepare the eggs. "What could possibly be so important?" she wondered.
Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear