Search:

SIYE Time:5:22 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


From Storms to Sunshine
By DTorres

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 12
Summary: The Epilogue to my trilogy.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4693







ChapterPrinter



Justin Finch-Fletchley sat in Azkaban Prison awaiting his transfer to an unspecified prison in London. Harry Potter had not killed the man(to his utter regret), opting to instead bind him with ropes, heave him back atop the mountain and turn him over to the aurors’ to take him before both the Ministry of Magic and British courts. Justin’s only crime in the wizarding world was misuse of muggle artifacts. A crime such as this had never been committed in the wizarding world and it was decided that he would serve out a double sentence for his crimes, and then he would carry out the sentence appointed by the muggle courts. The words that Harry spoke to him before he was taken away by the two aurors’ had echoed through his skull for the past four years, “I didn’t want your death on Ginny’s conscience. She’s better than that, and she’s better than you. As are her daughters.” Harry said before taking hold of Ginny and transporting away from the mountaintop.

“Fletchley… it’s time.” The guard announced.

Justin knew that the Minister of Magic would be there to personally oversee his transfer, Arthur Weasley had excused himself from the trial so that there could be no doubt of impartiality in Justin’s trial. He needn’t have bothered, Justin was declared guilty and shipped to muggle courts to be tried and sentenced faster than Harry Potter on a Firebolt zooming from one end of the pitch to another.

Justin simply walked down the dark corridor, two guards behind him, and a guard in front and at the end of the tunnel; the light he saw was the most unwelcome sight in the world.

~*~

-Many Years Later-

Harry and Ginny Potter stood awaiting their children to disembark the Hogwarts express for the final time. It was a momentous occasion in deed now that Leanna, Lelia, Sorcha & Keirra were all done with Hogwarts. The four girls, all now bearing the name Potter, hugged their parents with great delight. Their family had come together (FINALLY) during the girl's third year at Hogwarts. After all the trauma that Leanna and Lelia had inflicted upon them by their birth father, they were ecstatic when Harry Potter, the man their mother loved and who they could tell truly loved their mum, asked their permission to marry their mother. He had arranged to meet the two young ladies at the Three Broomsticks during their first Hogsmeade visit. Harry treated them to lunch, and when they were full, and he’d worked up their courage (they knew something was on his mind, just not what) and asked them for their blessing.

Harry had already discussed the possibility of marrying Ginny with his own daughters during the summer. The two young ladies were both extremely enthusiastic about their father marrying such a loving and kind woman such as Ginny (at least now that the truth was out and they both had a chance to meet the really Ginny, not the one under Justin’s influence). Harry and Ginny made arrangements for their daughters to be absent from the evening meal so that they could be with their families in Hogsmeade when Harry officially proposed to Ginny. The Weasley’s were all overjoyed when Harry placed his mother’s engagement ring upon Ginny’s finger.

That was four years ago. Now the four fully trained witches, Harry and Ginny’s little girls would be starting their own lives how they saw fit. Sorcha & Lelia were recruited by the Chudley Cannon’s into their vacant Chaser Positions and would be attending trainings beginning in the fall. The Cannon’s had also courted Leanna to play Chaser but she did not wish to play professional quidditch. She had dreams of being a teacher at Hogwarts. There were also openings at Beauxbaton and Durmstrung that she was considering if she could not obtain a job at Hogwarts.

Keirra had shocked her siblings and parent by deciding that she would like to spend some time in the muggle world, as her father did upon his release from Azkaban, and learn more about it from a witch’s perspective. An orphan at the age of five, Keirra had struggled to survive until the day a kind man took it upon himself to share his life and the love he had to spare with her. That was when she was eight. Now she wanted to explore the modern world from a witch’s perspective. Her mother wasn’t too thrilled with this idea but supported her. Harry could say nothing other than for her to be safe and to take her owl along with her. Keirra's family gave the young woman a big send off (and an emergency kit… just in case) and with tears in all of their eyes the first Potter departed for parts unknown.

Sorcha would be spending the first three weeks of the summer with Joy, her birth mum. True to Potter form Sorcha had been absolutely livid when she learned what her parents had kept from her all these years. However after yelling and screaming for three days the young woman finally realized that the two adults were doing what they thought was best for her. When she finally accepted this she told both her parents that she loved them and asked for their forgiveness (which they gave immediately). It took Sorcha a while to get use to the idea of having two women to call mum (after Harry married Ginny) but she loved both women equally and eventually realized that she was incredibly lucky. Keirra grew up never knowing her parents so Sorcha spent as much time with Joy as she could.

Joyclyn became a constant in Sorcha’s life (never trying to undermine Harry and Ginny in parental decisions). After being away from her daughter for so long she made every effort to be there for all the important events in her life from that day forward. Joy was given a portkey, by Harry, that would allow her to attend all of Sorcha’s home games and should she wish to travel to one of her daughter’s away games she need only ask Harry and he would arrange for her to go.

~*~

Harry and Ginny were now alone, in a house built for a larger family. Leanna was still living with them (for the moment) but was out with her two remaining sisters before they shipped out to the Cannon’s training camp. Harry and Ginny were extremely happy to finally be together (and told each other this every day to make up for the years they were apart). Ginny was now half way through the first trimester of her pregnancy. When they had announced to their children that they would have a new sibling the girls were first shocked, then extremely happy for their parents. The four girls knew that Harry and Ginny, no matter how much they loved them (which was very much) wanted more than anything to have a child that was conceived by the two of them. No ones feelings were hurt by this, if anything the four girls wished for their parents dream to finally come true.

Harry and Ginny sat on their bed, propped up by two rows of pillows. Harry was lying with his head on Ginny’s stomach, tears of joy falling from his eyes every time he thought about the child that Ginny and he had created from their love. Ginny was equally misty eyed and neither could wait to meet their son or daughter. It had been a long and tumultuous journey but they had persevered where others would have crumbled long before. As Harry and Ginny rested in their family home, they eagerly awaited the arrival of their child’s birth, and the return of their children to the Potter family home to greet its newest member.

Yes, Harry and Ginny were definitely anticipating that day in the not too distant future.


The End (for real this time).


Reviews 12
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear