Search:

SIYE Time:14:37 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Truth about Ginny Weasley
By Lily_SnapeUK

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2003 ***

Do we really know Ginny Weasley? Does she even know herself????
Hitcount: Story Total: 3569







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters, they belong to a God named JKR, who's book's have made us the Harry Potter fans we are today!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Truth About Ginny - The Choices We Take In Life

Chapter 1

It was a bleak chilly night in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, outside the frosted window sparkly silver snowflakes tumbled on the ground, falling ever so gently. Sitting on an enormous red leather beanbag with a hot cup of coco near the fireplace you could see a petite red headed girl in serious thought!

A place that provided her comfort for the last four long-winded years of her life, every Gryffindor pupil was fast asleep due to it been 2 am in the morning, the only sound that you could make out was firey flames, gorgeous yellows, gold, orange and red off course the Gryffindor colors.

Yes that's right the red headed girl was in Gryffindor, the house or the brave and courageous soles to speak. Ginny Weasley was her name, not a popular person some might say for she was a quiet young girl of 16 who kept herself to herself, yes she was friendly to others in conversation and classes but really only had three or four close friends that she could talk with and even then, they did not know everything there was to know about Virginia Weasley!!!!!!

After the horrific events that took place in her first year she had somewhat distanced herself away from others even her own brothers which three of them lived in the same Gryffindor house at this time - the Weasley clan were know to all wizards and witches in their magical world especially at Hogwarts.

For there were George and Fred the terrible twosome who were twins, causing havoc and mayhem at their school, they were in their final year and hoping to own there own joke shop once finishing Hogwarts, Ginny could only apologize to those who asked about them, the terrible twosome, they made her laugh and giggle oh yes, sometimes it was hard for her not too.

Then there was Ronald Weasley, ickkle Ronniekins, as George and Fred put it, he was barely a year older than Ginny for he was great at wizarding chess, the one thing he had excelled in at school, for he was best friends with 'the boy that lived' everyone apart from the Slytherine house loved and was also scared off, yes Harry Potter.

Ron was very very overprotective of young Ginny, if a person of the opposite sex even looked at Ginny, Ron would go nuts and a Weasley temper would break loose, for many gryffindors feared the Weasley temper especially Ron's, but what they didn't know was that Ginny's was the worst of all!!!!!

You see she was the youngest and only female of the Weasley clan. Brought up with six brothers she was the baby of the bunch, no harm would come to her however much they tried to protect her, after her first year she was under close watch by her brothers, not letting her out of their sight.

Back to the boy who lived - Harry Potter, Ginny Weasleys crush, thinking about him this very moment made her stomach flip, for he had the most gorgeous green eyes and black hair that was always messy no matter how much he combed, washed and used magic to flatten, it would always stick up, she loved it. She could not say two words to him without mumbling or turning Weasley red, the same color as her Weasley hair.

The only female friend Ginny had was Hermoine Granger, the object of Ronniekins love life! For Ron loved her dearly, made Ginny sick sometimes, Hermoine was a very beautiful brunette and was top of the class for everything, many people envied her not to say the whole of Slytherine - rivals against Gryffindor, for she was part of the famous trio.

If only Harry would notice Ginny as Ron had finally noticed Hermoine, Ginny sighed unpleasantly for she loved him dearly, not for being 'the boy that lived' but for being the person that he was, he and the rest of the trio each year confronted Voldermort - evil heir to Slytherine, whose plans were to kill Harry and all mudbloods, muggles and anyone he did not like or thought worthy of the ability to use or possess magic.

It was in first year that Ginny was at the mercy of Voldermort a diary of the memory that once belonged to Tom Riddle a talented young wizard, he made her do horrible things that she could not control which thankfully were all in the past.

Back to the Gryffindor common room which was painted red and gold, Ginny sat there reflecting about her life, how she was fed up of being the quiet little girl, Rons baby sister, she had no idea of the watcher that was observing from afar, for her life was going to change very much so!!!!!!
Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear