Search:

SIYE Time:15:07 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


What is a Girl to Do?
By aurora

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 43
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Ginny gets more than she bargined for in the bathroom.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4011







ChapterPrinter


-Hello. My name is Ginevra Molly Weasley. And I am 17 years old. And I have discovered today that I am a total idiot! Thus begins the memoires of a 17 year old idiot and her stories of idiocy.-


Ginny put down her quill and reread what she had just wrote. Scratching her head absently as she pondered what had led her to even contemplate a journal, let alone write in one.

She glanced around her modest room and decided to get a good look at herself in the mirror. After all she needed to see how the idiot was looking when she had totally embarrassed herself and the object of her dreams. 'Oh yes,' Ginny thought to herself, he is definitely the object of her dreams, and many further ones ,if today is anything to go by.

Looking straight ahead into the mirror, Ginny sighed, Of course I had to look ugly as well. She bared her teeth and then satisfied that there was no food in them, then closed her full lipped mouth and got her hands to pull her shimmering russet hair from her face as she pulled and knotted it into a rough bun. She then scrutinised her face for any blemishes and scowled at all her freckles that light dusted her face. Scrunching her beautiful brown eyes she stepped away from the mirror to check her perfect figure.

Failing to see how really beautiful she was, Ginny proceeded to sit back down at her desk and continue writing.

-Today our idiot heroine, proceeded to realize that she is an ugly git and will never be with the object of her dreams.-

She then threw down her quill and threw herself onto her bed.' I’ll never be able to leave this room again. Especially now he is living here, permanently. How will I ever face him again?'

(I guess by now readers, you are wondering, What happened? Why is our young, idiot heroine…sorry...heroine in such a state?
Let us turn back time to earlier that day. The morning in fact. When our young heroine was about to enter the bathroom. Only to find…….)


“Blast it!” Ginny grumbled in frustration. This is the fiftieth time this blasted bathroom door wont open. Ginny pulled and grunted till at last the door gave way.

Grinning at her triumph, she walked happily into the steaming bathroom and shut the offending door behind her. She just slammed it shut when she heard from the floor. “Don’t shut the….” SLAM “…door.”

Looking down with horror, she realized why she couldn’t get the door open.

Harry had the door handle in his hand. Not only that, but he was butt naked lying down on the floor.

'You can see his butt!'Came Ginny’s inner voice. 'Shut up!' She said to herself as she tore her eyes to look up.

“Oh Merlin, I’m so sorry.”

Ginny didn’t know what to do so she went to leave only to find….

“I think you will need this to get out.” Harry said from behind her.

Turning slowly, Ginny looked to see Harry propped up by both elbows holding the doorhandle with both hands. She then of course had to look at his glorious naked form.

And boy did she look. At 18 Harry had developed quite nicely, his strong shoulders, and muscled back. Tight round buttocks and firm thighs. She could see a little of his beautiful sculpted chest. All damp, as he had just come out of the shower. Now, if he would only stand up.

She just realised how much she was staring when Harry calming asked with a grin. “See anything you like?”

Blushing furiously, she turned back to the door only to find it still didn’t have a handle.

Harry started to chuckle behind her. “Now, Ginny, I am going to get up and unless you want an eyeful, maybe you should stay like that for a while.”

Ginny heard him moving and looking out of the corner of her eye spotting the mirror and in it. 'Oh Merlin, Circ and Zeus!' Ginny’s breath hitched as she took in a very well formed Harry. That chest that was hidden on the floor, was gloriously broad and muscular, his stomach was flat and 'Oh' just gorgeous. Ginny eyes dropped lower and mercy be, was Harry no longer a boy.

Ginny felt her heart pound and breathing was getting difficult and then……. she realised, Harry hadn’t moved in a while. Looking back up. 'Oh no.'

Harry smiled at her expression. He was also flattered at her obvious approval of his body.

Walking towards the back of her, Harry lend over her shoulder and from one side, grabbed her hand. Ginny gulped loudly as Harry, smiling brought her hand up and around towards him and then lightly placed the door handle in it. Closing her fingers around the handle, he brushed he full length of his body against her and put his mouth close to her ear.

Ginny shut her eyes at the sensations she was feeling and then couldn’t breathe as she felt is warm breath on her face. She never felt so turned on in her life. She waited for Harry to say something, she never expected him to….'oh Merlin, he is sucking my earlobe, Harry, sexy arse, Potter, is coming on to me!!'

Jumping out of his arms, as they had snaked around her without Ginny realising it, she fumbled with the doorhandle as it slotted in and she opened the door shakily.

Turning, Ginny lost her thought as she stared at his chest again for a few seconds before shaking her head. “I am so sorry.” She said softly before walking quickly to her bedroom.

Just as she shut her door she heard Harry say. “I’m not.”


(There you have it. My fine readers. What should our young heroine do now? What would you have done? Read on.)

Ginny was still beating herself up. 'You are such an idiot. Why did you leave? He was sucking on your ear, gloriously naked and obviously wanting you and you walk away…no….run away. You are definitely an idiot.' Ginny then smacked herself in the head.

What is a girl to do?




A/N This was to be a one-shot fic, But if you think I should continue it, please review with you suggestions on how it should proceed.
Thanks
Aurora








Reviews 43
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear