Search:

SIYE Time:9:54 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Pink Pajama's and Messy Buns
By trublondie

- Text Size +

Category: Hogsmeade Challenge (2005-1)
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 13
Summary: Ginny looked up at her canopy above her bed, hoping that today while she was at Hogsmede she would finally get to know what Harry thought about her. After all today is Valentines Day. She and Hermione were talking last night and Hermione said that Harry really does like Ginny. Ginny on the other hand didn't really believe it. Harry Potter liking Ginny Weasley was as likely as Professor Snape favoring the Gryffindor over the Slytherins. And that was never going to happen. Plus she was taking all of this from a girl that was dating her brother. Obviously she knew nothing about guys. probably could be PG but just in case i reated it PG 13 if you find any mistaked then please tell me so i can rewrite the story before the challenge ends. thank ya bunches, amanda All of the characters belong to J.K. Rowling. I am not making any money off this either. ~*~*~*~
Hitcount: Story Total: 5266







ChapterPrinter


Ginny looked up at her canopy above her bed, hoping that today while she was at Hogsmede she would finally get to know what Harry thought about her. After all today is Valentines Day. She and Hermione were talking last night and Hermione said that Harry really does like Ginny. Ginny on the other hand didn’t really believe it. Harry Potter liking Ginny Weasley was as likely as Professor Snape favoring the Gryffindor over the Slytherins. And that was never going to happen. Plus she was taking all of this from a girl that was dating her brother. Obviously she knew nothing about guys.

“Ginny will you please get out of bed. I need you to help me with my hair. Plus you still need to take a shower, don’t you?’ Hermione said sounding very much like Mrs. Weasley.

“Oh forgive me Hermione I just wanted to get some rest before I have to put up with you and Ron bickering all day. I don’t know if I can stand it.”

“Oh please Ginny, we aren’t that bad. And plus you will have Harry there with you.” Hermione said with a big smirk on her face, while trying to dodge a pillow that Ginny threw at her.

“As I told you last night Harry is nothing more than my friend, because that is all the he wants to be.”

“All who wants to be?” Harry asked walking into the girl’s room.

“Oh nothing, I was just saying that all Ron wants to be is a ummm… a… a big pain in the butt for making us all got through the torment of listening to him and Hermione argue all the time” Ginny said as a blush started appearing on her face, hoping that Harry believe her.

“I know, Hermione why do you have to get so technical with everything? Why cant you just ignore him?” Harry asked looking Ginny up and down. She was amazing looking. In her pink pajamas and her hair up in a messy bun.

“Harry are you even listening to me? I was telling you why I have to argue with Ron.”

“What? Oh yeah Ron... Um he said that he was going to be a little late so just to take your time.” Harry said with a blush also creeping up his face.

Shoot, I can’t let Ginny see me blushing. “That was all that he wanted me to say. So I guess that I better be going back to my room.” Harry said walking out the door. “Bye Ginny, bye er Hermione.”

“Oh Harry.” Ginny asked as she ran out the door.

“Yeah Gin?”
“Do you always sleep in jeans?”

“No but I didn’t have any pajama bottoms clean so I had to use these.”

“Well next time that you come into our room make sure that your fly is zipped. Ok.”

“Oh sorry Gin.”

Ginny was a few feet away from him and she decided that it was now or never. “Not that I minded the view.” She whispered in his ear.

Harry looked at her shocked. Did innocent little Ginny Weasley just say that to him? Ron’s little sister.

She was turning around to walk back to her room as Harry pulled her arm.

“Happy Valentines Day Ginny.” And with that Harry kissed her, not hard but not a feather light kiss either. Ginny was amazed. She took her hands and placed them around Harry’s neck just as he placed his around her waist. He pulled her in closer and the kiss depend. Then Ginny pulled away.

“See you at Hogsmede. Maybe we could continue were we left off” she whispered. And with that and a little kiss she was gone.

As soon as she got into her room she closed the door a squealed. She was so happy. She had just kissed Harry Potter and he started it! Maybe today really was the day for love.

“What was that all about I was in there brushing my teeth when I hear someone scream. I thought that someone was being petrified or something.” Hermione said with toothpaste all over her mouth. “So why were you screaming any way?”

“Guess, you’d never get it in a thousand years.”

“Well then I don’t have a thousand years to guess, I have to finish brushing my teeth and I also have to go to Hogsmede with Ron and you have to go with Harry… Oh my gosh does it have something to do with Harry? Last thing I know you rush out the door after him so something good happened I take it.”

“Oh it is better than good. It is wonderful. Harry kissed me!!!”

“Oh Ginny I'm so happy for you, I really am but I have to finish brushing my teeth.”

“Shoot!!!”
“What?”

“I didn’t brush my teeth yet this morning and I still had my pajamas on.”

Hermione just laughed.

“And what do you think is so funny?”

“Ginny did you see the way that he looked at you?” Hermione said yelling form the bathroom while she was cleaning her mouth off.

“No, I was to busy looking at him Hermione. I guess that you didn’t notice but he was shirtless and he looked really good. I think that he should go shirtless more often.” Ginny said with a smirk.

“Oh Ginny, I'm sorry that I didn’t look at him, I just happen to have a boyfriend and I don’t think that he would like it if I checked out his best friend. You better hurry up and get ready. Plus you will want to look your best for Harry today.”

“Oh my gosh! I didn’t think of that! Move Hermione I have to get ready!!”

“Ginny calm down. Take a shower, Ill do your hair and then you can put on your new outfit.”

“Ok thanks Hermione. I owe you one.” Ginny said with a sigh of relief.

And with that Ginny got into the shower.

*~*~*

Harry walked into back to his room. He had just kissed Ginny Weasley. Life was going great.

“What are you doing with that big smile on your face? It looks like you just one the Quiddicth World Cup, or something like it.” Ron said with grin on his face as well.

“Oh shut up Ron. Just so you know I just kissed your sister. And with that said, nothing else will be said. Are you ready? Do you think that she will be willing; you know that you have been going out for 2 years know right? Now that we are seventh years do think that she will go with the idea?” Harry asked.

“Hold up. Did you say that you just kissed my sister??”

“I said that I didn’t want to talk about it.”

“Well I want to.”

“You have enough of your love activities. So get over it, ok.”

“You love her?” Ron choked out.

“Yes I do Ron. Now are you ready?”

“Yes I am but we are going to talk about this later. Don’t think that you are off the hook that easily.” Ron said putting on his shirt.

“Ok well then let’s go. I'm ready let me just put some gel in my hair.” Harry said walking over to his dresser.

“Since when have you been wearing gel? I didn’t even know that you own any gel.”

“Well, since now I guess.”

“I'm leaving. Go and tell Moine and Ginny that we are ready. Oh and Harry, That gel didn’t work.”

“Ok wait down in the common room so we can hurry up and leave.”

And with that both Ron and Harry walked out of there room.

~*~*~*

“Ginny are you ready? We need to be going soon. Harry or Ron will be here to get us in any second.” Hermione said.

“Ok Hermione. I'm almost ready. There… done.” Ginny said putting the last pin in place for her hair.

“Ok let’s go. Oh Harry hi, we were just about to leave.”

“Oh… well… Ron wanted me to come and get you. We are ready to go.” Harry said looking at Ginny.

“Ok, Ginny we have to get out of here or we will be late. I'm gonna go ahead and meet up with Ron and you can go with Harry. See you guys later.” Hermione said walking out of the door.

“Alright Harry are you ready?”

“Yep, you?”

“Yeah I think so just let me grab my jacket. Unless you want to warm me up.” Ginny said with a smirk.

“Ginny…”

“What Harry that is a free offer. I didn’t say that you had to use it.”

“Ok well still let’s go. I don’t want to be so late that we can’t go.”

“Alright, I'm ready. Let’s go.”

As Ginny walked out the door Harry had to run to catch up to her. Harry slid his hand around Ginny waist.

“We don’t have to go that fast. Even if we don’t get to go then as long as I'm with you Ill be fine.”

“Ok well then how about you carry me so then we can go the speed that you want.”

“Alright.” Harry said picking Ginny up.

“I didn’t really mean that you had to do it. I probably weigh way too much for you any way.”

“Oh whatever, you hardly weigh an ounce.” Harry intertwining their fingers.

Harry made down the stairs with out dropping Ginny. As he made it down to the Common Room Mrs. McGonagall walked in.

“Hogsmede has been cancelled because of a recent attack. Each house is going to have the Room of Requirement for one day. To figure out the House that goes first we used the amount of House Points each House has. With Gryffindor in the lead you will get to go today. We have plenty of things from each shop. I take it that you all know where the Room of Requirement is. If you don’t know then just follow everyone else. Well, chop chop. We don’t have all day now do we? You will have it till 11:59 tonight. Good luck and have fun. Just remember make it what ever you want it to be.”

And just as fast as she arrived she disappeared.

“We can make it what ever we want?” Dean asked. “I would make it all soccer.”

“Oh whatever I want it to be all pink” Parvati said.

“Well Harry I'm going to go. Bye all. I'm taking advantages of this.” Ginny informed.

~*~*~*

Once they got into ‘Hogsmede’ Ginny went straight into Zonko’s. Once she and Harry got in he heard an ear shattering sound.

“Neville will you please stop that from singing! It’s giving me a migraine.”

“I can’t Harry it won’t stop. I opened it up and it won’t shut up.”

“Zimbria. There you go Neville it is closed now DON’T OPEN IT AGAIN, unless you want me to hex you.” Ginny said slightly annoyed.

“Thanks Ginny.” Neville said.

“Yeah thanks Gin.”

“No problem.”

Harry bought a few things for him, and then bought a few things for Ginny.

“Come on Ginny lets go in here.”

“Harry you do know that that is Madam Puddifoot’s Tea Shop don’t you?”

“Yep, lets go, there is something that I think you will want to see.” Harry said looking at his watch.

“Why have you been looking at your watch so much? Are you supposed to meet up with someone?”

“I guess that you could say that...”

“Ok, as long as you feel like going in there.”

They walked in the shop hand in hand. There was a table in the back with Ron and Hermione. They must have been arguing again because it looked like Hermione was about to walk off when Ron yelled ‘Sorry’.

“What did you say? That is the first time that you said that to me.” Hermione said amazed.

“Yes well… Harry… Ginny!” Ron said obviously relived. “I didn’t think that you were going to make it.” Ron whispered to Harry’s ear.

“Do you think that she is in as good enough mood?” Harry whispered back.

“I hope so. I can’t be rejected now because I don’t think that I can get enough courage again.”

Harry and Ginny finally sat down. Madam Puddifoot came over and took their order. They all just asked for some tea, which Ron didn’t even drink any of.

“Ron you are acting really weird today. Are you ok?” Hermione asked her boyfriend.

“Me? Yeah I'm fine.” Ron informed sounding very nervous.

Ron got up and looked at Harry and Ginny (who was sitting in Harry’s lap). Ron found that disgusting but was glad that it is Harry’s not someone else.

“Ron what are you doing?” Hermione asked alarmed.

Bending down on one knee Ron asked “Hermione Granger, will you marry me?”

“What?” Hermione wondered aloud.

“Will you marry me?”

A few minutes later Hermione answered “Yes Ron, yes I will marry you.”

Ron jumped up and took Hermione’s hand, slipped the ring on and gave her a passionate kiss. Every one in the shop looked at them, probably thinking ‘will you guys shut up!’

Ginny looked at Harry and asked “So you knew about this all along haven’t you?”

“Maybe. But Ron made me promise not to tell any one. He put this spell on me so that if I told anyone about it then I wont be able to talk and I also will have bats flying out of ears for three weeks.”

“Well we wouldn’t want that to happen to you, now would we?” Ginny said laying her head on Harry’s shoulder.

“Nope.”

Madam Puddifoot came out and gave everyone at the table biscuits. Ron was still to nervous to eat so he passed.

“Ginny, you have something on your lips.”

“Well Harry how about you get it off for me?” Ginny said smiling.

“Ginny!!”

“Come on, now you can kiss me Harry. We can continue were we left off.”

With that Harry leaned over to his girlfriend and kissed her. Well at least he got the crumb off her.

“Ginny!”

Ginny and Harry pulled away from the kiss. “What Ron?” Ginny asked.

“What do you think that you are doing?”

“Well Ron, this is called kissing. And I'm doing it with my boyfriend.”

“I don’t like this. I don’t like this at all.”

“Well Ron I guess that you are going to have to get over it. Come on Harry lets go someplace else.”

“Ok Ginny.” Harry said.

They walked into the new Weasley Wizarding Wheezes.

“Let’s go and see what Fred and George have in their shop now.”

“Since when did they get a shop in Hogsmede?” Harry asked.

“A few weeks ago. They sent Ron and me an owl. I figured that he told you but I guess that he didn’t. Their business has been going good so they got another shop. They were lucky to be able to get one in Hogsmede.” Ginny informed.

“Oh, ok.”

They went in a found Fred.

“Hey guys!”

“Hey Fred. Have you had much business today?” Ginny asked.

“Yeah we have run out of some things. Busier than what I thought. We were swamped around noon.”

“Oh well me and Harry were just looking around. I was wondering if you had anything that needed any testing.”

“Yeah here you stay her and help anyone that needs anything. The lay out is the same as the other store. Harry you come and help me get this.”

“Ok. Gin I will be back in just a second.” Harry yelled over his shoulder to Ginny as he followed Fred.

“So what is it?” Harry asked.

“Well we don’t know what to call it yet but it like the Invisibility cloak. But it is little different, it is complicated. Just try it ok, and then you will realize what I mean.”

“Ok?”

“Come on there you go here is six of them. Let your friends try them to. Ok, well I have to go and help all the people. Bye Harry.”

“Bye Fred, tell George I said hi.”

“Hey Harry. Are you ready to go?”

“Yep.”

“Bye Fred, See you later.” Ginny yelled.

Harry walked with Ginny out of the shop in to the streets.

“Gosh Harry it is cold out here.”

“Well does that offer still stand?”

“Yeah it does.”

“Alright. Let me warm you up.” Harry said walking up behind Ginny and wrapped his arms around her waist. “I love you Ginny.”

“Harry we have only been going out for like not even a day and you already love me.”

“Yes, well, Ginny I’ve known you for like six years.”

“Well I love you to Harry.”

And Ginny and Harry walked down the street of ‘their’ Hogsmede hand in hand, looking into the sunlight.













Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear