Search:

SIYE Time:9:26 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Lying in love
By ToughLove

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, Drama
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 15
Summary: Harry forgets an important day in Ginny's life and attempts to cover it up... will he succeed or will he lose Ginny forever?
Hitcount: Story Total: 4777







ChapterPrinter


Ginny, Harry, Ron and Hermione were all seated in the corner of an empty common room doing their homework on a Friday evening. Of course it wasn’t something they planned, rather something Hermione had planned the day before when she had made schedules for all of them. Knowing full well that any kind of objection would be ignored by her, they cancelled their plans and did as she pleased. Harry was trying his hardest to read his assigned chapters in his History of Magic book and found within the hour that he had read 10 pages. He turned back to the page before quickly and read one of the lines, ‘I read that?’ he asked himself. He continued to do this all the way back the beginning of the chapter only to find that he hadn’t taken in a word of it. He groaned out loud and received an annoyed look from Hermione. He rubbed both of his eyes, and turned back towards his book, and saw on top of it a folded piece of paper. He cast a quick glance at Hermione to make sure she wasn’t looking and silently unfolded the piece of paper and began to read.

Do you know what day it is? Do you have any idea what day it is?
If you don’t remember, I’ll tell you… It’s Friday. Friday night and
We’re doing homework. What is Hermione thinking? Oh bugger, I’m
Only pretending that I’m doing my work…but you seem to have gotten
Pretty far in that book, mind giving me a summary on it? Ron’s writing
Something on that Piece of parchment of his…I didn’t quite catch what it was,
But I’m pretty positive it isn’t the assignment…bloody hell, it is!
I think someone’s Whipped!

Harry smiled down at the message and grabbed his quill and ink bottle and began to write back. When he was finished, he folded it and making sure Hermione didn’t see, passed it to Ginny under the table. It wasn’t long after that the note was back in his possession.

Ha-ha Harry, very funny…but I don’t think that Ron’s quite under the
Leather strapping yet, however, it’s only a matter of time. But anyway,
Do you want to go with me to Hogsmeade with me tomorrow?

Harry frowned. He wished he could, but he had already agreed to go with Hannah Abbott.

Wish I could Gin, but Hannah and I are going together. Next time, yeah?

Harry passed the letter to Gin, only to receive it seconds later.

Yea…fine.

He stared at her response for a few moments, before writing a quick reply.

What’s wrong?

Nothing.

Yes, something is wrong…

Forget about it.

No, something is wrong, and I want to know what it is.

You’re right Harry… something is wrong. Something is very wrong…
But I’m not going to be the one to point it out to you.

Right after she threw the letter back at Harry, she stood and gathered her books.

“Where are you going?” Hermione objected.

She glared at her. “To bed,” she replied, and hastily made her way up the staircase, as Harry watched her go in bewilderment.


“Well I guess that’s good enough for tonight,” Hermione said closing her book and turning towards Ron and Harry.

Ron quickly gathered his things and made for the staircase, while Harry remained seated at the table staring at the note he and Ginny had written to each other. Hermione stared at him closely. “Harry?” she said, interrupting his thoughts.

He looked up at her.

“Is something wrong?” she asked, placing her bag on the table.

He folded up the note and placed it in his back pocket. “N-no,” he said, slowly. “Nothing’s wrong.”

She raised a brow. “Don’t lie to me Harry,” she confirmed. “I know you too well.”

He sighed. “I don’t get it Hermione,” he said. “I mean, Ginny asked me to go to Hogsmeade with her tomorrow, and I told her I couldn’t because I was already going with Hannah and then she got all angry and stalked off…I can’t help that I already had plans.”

Hermione was staring at Harry in awe. “And I thought Ron was the daftest of the both of you,” she said, shaking her head in disappointment.

Harry looked offended.

“Don’t give me that look,” she said, glaring at him. “I’m not going to vouch for your stupidity this time Harry.”

He stared at her in confusion. “Would you please tell me what you are talking about Hermione?” he asked.

She shook her head. “Think about it Harry!” she cried. “What day is tomorrow?”

Harry tried to search his mind for a logical explanation, and he was ready to give up before the image of Ginny slapping him in the back of his head came into view. “Bloody Hell! It’s Ginny’s birthday…”

She nodded slowly.

“What am I going to do Hermione?” he asked, desperately.

“This is your mess,” Hermione replied. “I’m not helping you out of it.”

She stood and threw her bag over her shoulder as she began to walk towards the staircase. He stood quickly and ran to her side so he could grab her arm. She faced him, frowning.

“Please,” he begged. “Hermione I have no idea how to get myself out of this… and the last thing I want to do its hurt Ginny…”

Hermione took pity on him almost immediately. She dropped her bag at her side and pointed a finger at him. “All right,” she said. “But this is the last time.”

He threw his arms around her. “Thank you, thank you, thank you…”

She shook her head. “First things first… you have to break your date with Hannah,” she said.

He raised a brow. “How?” he asked.

“I don’t know, figure it out…” she said.

Harry frowned. “But–“

“Figure it out Harry,” she said firmly.

He nodded. “What bout Ginny?” he asked.

She sighed. “Well you have to tell her that you were planning on surprising her the next day…and that you had it all planned out for the two of you and Hannah was just a cover up, but when she got angry at you, you got scared that she wasn’t going to go to Hogsmeade at all. Then ask her to come with you.”

Harry grinned. “Hey, that’s not bad,” he said smiling.

Hermione frowned. “On the contrary,” she growled. “It could backfire…on the both of us. So you better make sure that this doesn’t get back to Ginny–“

“I promise,” Harry said, grinning. “It won’t.”


The next morning Harry met with Hermione in the Great Hall. Ron was off at prefect duties as usual on Saturday mornings.

“All right Harry, do it now,” Hermione said, pushing him towards Hannah.

“But-But–“

She gave him a huge shove in her direction and he walked the rest of the way towards her, not even realizing it.

“Hello Harry,” Hannah said, smiling.

He grinned. “H-hi Hannah,” he replied.

“Is something the matter?” she asked.

He swallowed. “Hannah, I’m sorry but I can’t go with you Hogsmeade today,” he said, slowly.

“Oh,” she said, frowning.

“It’s just I forgot that I had planned to go with Ginny,” he said, sighing. “But, I would like to go with you the next time…”

She nodded, understandingly. “Oh, yes…”

He grinned. “I’ll see you later then,” he said.

She nodded. “Later,” she replied.

Harry turned away from her and heaved a breath. He walked back over to Hermione. “I did it,” he said, quickly. “It wasn’t easy mind you…”

She rolled her eyes. “It’s the price you pay for forgetting your best friend’s birthday Harry,” she growled. “Speaking of which, there she is… now’s your chance to talk to her.”

Harry stared at her in awe. “Hermione the girl will barely look at me, how will I get her to talk to me?” he asked.

She shrugged. “Be persistent,” she stated. “Don’t let her walk away from you…”

He nodded and began to walk towards her as she made to leave the Great Hall. “Ginny,” he called after her.

She ignored him.

“Ginny!” He repeated.

She still ignored him.

He grabbed her arm and she tried to tug it away. “Let go of me Harry Potter, I don’t want to talk to you!”

He made her face him. “I need to talk to you... I-I’m sorry,” he began. “Really Gin, I was never going with Hannah to Hogsmeade. I was planning to surprise you this morning, since it’s your birthday and everything. But when you got angry with me last night, I thought you might not even want to go anymore.”

She stared at him for a second. “Really?” she asked.

He nodded slowly. “I swear it,” he replied.

Slowly, a grin formed on her face. “I can’t believe I actually thought that you would forget my birthday,” she said, shaking her head. “I mean, it’s you after all.”

Harry felt guilt forming in the pit of his stomach. “I would never forget,” he managed to choke out.

She smiled widely and threw her arms around him. “I know,” she said smiling widely.

“I’ll meet you in the Entrance Hall in 20 minutes,” she said, before kissing him on the cheek and disappearing down the hall. Hermione appeared at his side.

”I don’t know Harry,” Hermione admitted. “I think this is risky.”

Harry sighed. “She won’t find out Hermione,” he said reassuringly. “She didn’t suspect anything…”

Hermione shrugged. “I hope you’re right,” she said.

He nodded. “She’ll never know I forgot her birthday, as far as she’s concerned, I’ve been planning this for weeks–“

She nodded. “Yea, I just have a bad feeling about this,” she said.

“Don’t,” Harry said. “Everything will be fine.”

The two of them slowly began walking down the corridor, completely oblivious to the fact that Hannah was standing there the whole entire time.


Harry waited in the Entrance Hall, nervously going over his plan for the day in his head. He had to make everything perfect. She deserved that… she didn’t deserve a bad best friend.

“Hey,” Ginny said approaching him.

He jumped slightly, and stared at her. She had obviously decided to change her outfit and put on some make up. She was glowing. He could tell that she was very excited to be spending the day with him, and he was actually glad that he broke his date with Hannah. Spending the day with Ginny was one of his favorite things to do. Of course, they usually spent their time making fun of each other and finding ways to play tricks on one another. It was usually harmless flirting between friends, but Harry couldn’t help but feel that today was about something more. “You look wonderful,” he found himself saying.

She blushed slightly. “Should we go?” she asked.

He nodded. “Y-yea,” he replied, hesitating slightly. He didn’t really know what to do next. Everyone in Hogwarts knew that Ginny and Harry were best friends. For some reason they were the kind of friends who came across as a couple, because whenever they got the chance, they were hugging, or some way or another, touching. He thought of it as normal… it was just the way that their relationship was. He felt his stomach do an uncomfortable turn and he shook his head quickly. What was his problem? He reached out and grabbed her hand, and Ginny looked relieved that he had done so.

They talked and laughed on their walk down to Hogsmeade and Harry found himself becoming more and more at ease with her. Not that he understood why he wasn’t in the beginning. “Where to?” he asked.

She smiled. “I don’t know, you decide,” she said, looking up at him.

He shook his head. “No, it’s your birthday,” he replied.

She blushed slightly. “Oh well, I kind of wanted to go to Jezzibel’s Jewelry shop,” she said slowly.

He nodded. “Then we’ll go there,” he said smiling.

She grinned at him and they started off towards the store that was visible in the distance. They entered, and Ginny greeted the Storekeeper by his first name, making it clear to Harry that she had come in here often.

“Ah Ginny,” he said walking around the counter so that he could see her better. “I was wondering when I’d be seeing you today. I just got them in yesterday, would you like to see them now?”

Harry looked down at Ginny who was beaming. “Oh yes,” she said approaching the counter. Harry followed her slowly, as she stared down at the glass counter longingly. He pulled out a couple of rings, all which had red rubies on them. She reached out and ran her finger over the one in the center. “That’s the one…”

He retrieved it and handed it to her. She stared at it for a second, before sliding it onto her ring finger. She smiled.

“Will you be buying today?” he asked, grinning.

She looked over at him. “Just looking,” she replied, pulling it off and handing it back to him.

He nodded sympathetically. She quickly looked up at Harry. “We can go now,” she said.

He stared down at the ring that she had just had on her finger, and then back up at her. “I’ll meet you outside,” he said. “I just need to duck into the loo for a second.”

She nodded. “Okay,” she said. “I’ll see you later Tom.”

“Bye Ginny,” he replied.

When Ginny had exited the shop, Harry turned back to the storekeeper and approached the table. “Excuse me, sir?”

The storekeeper looked up at him. “Might I ask how much that ring costs?” he asked pointing to the one Ginny had tried on.

He looked up at him. “About 50 galleons,” he replied.

Harry bit on his bottom lip. “I would like to buy it, please.”

The storekeeper looked up at him and smiled at him thoughtfully. “You’re Harry Potter, aren’t you?” he asked.

Harry nodded. “I am, sir,” he said softly.

The storekeeper walked over to the cash register and punched in the total cost. “Yes, Ginny has told me quite a bit about you,” he said. “She’s very fond of you.”

Harry nodded. “You know her well then?” he asked.

“She been coming in for the past couple of years, hoping that I would be getting this specific ring,” he said grinning. “As time went by I became curious about the ring myself, I wondered what could be so important about this ring? What could be so wonderful about it? Turns out it’s a replica of her Grandmother’s favorite ring; a ring that she was supposed to inherit when she died, a ring that she fell in love with. But it got misplaced and unfortunately, she never got it. I’ve been trying to track it down for the past couple of years. I found it only a month ago…I know her parents, they’re great people, but unfortunately, the ring comes at a price. When I told her in her last visit exactly how much, I knew she wouldn’t be able to afford it.”

He placed the ring in a box and handed it over. “But I’m glad to see that she was right about you,” he said.

“What do you mean?” he asked, laying the galleons out on the table. Turns out he was a few galleons short of what he needed.

The storekeeper pushed a few galleons back towards him and took only 40. “She told me that you were the kind of guy who would do anything to make her happy…” he said. “And she was right.”

Harry exited the jewelry store and joined Ginny outside. “Where to?” he asked

She smiled. “I’m in the mood for ice cream,” she said.

He nodded. “I am too,” he said laughing.

The two of them headed towards the Ice cream shop not far away from their previous location and sat in an empty booth. They ordered one large cup of chocolate ice cream and decided to share it. Harry took a large scoop and Ginny hit him in the arm. “Harry, you prat!” she cried. “That’s nearly the whole bowl…”

He stared down at it. “Oh this?” he asked. “It wasn’t for me…”

She stared at him for a second, and he grinned at her as he lifted the spoon to her lips. “It’s for you,” he replied.

She stared at him for a second, and went to open her mouth before he shoved the ice cream towards her; intentionally missing her mouth. She gasped. “Harry!” she cried.

He laughed and she glared at him. “That’s not funny!” she said, trying to hide the grin that was forming on her face.

He nodded. “Yes it is,” he said between his laughs.

She let out a huff, and he grabbed a napkin and leaned towards her. He wiped the chocolate off of the corners of her mouth and Ginny watched him closely. He stared at her lips for a second, and felt a queasy feeling form in his stomach. He looked into her eyes and stared at her for a few seconds, trying to find his voice. He dropped the napkin, and let his eyes drop to her lips. She stopped breathing for a second.

“Is that better?” he asked his voice deep.

She nodded slowly and he sat back down placing the napkin aside. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the box which contained the ring and held it out for her to take.

She stared at it closely. “Harry what–“

He smiled. “It’s my present to you,” he said softly.

“You didn’t have to,” she said shaking her head.

He nodded. “Yes, I did,” he whispered.

She took the box and stared down at it.

“Open it,” he said.

She looked up at him and then back down at the box, as she lifted the top and stared at the ring wide-eyed. She placed her hand over her mouth, and he watched as her eyes began to water. He thought for a minute that she didn’t like it.

“I-I’m sorry,” he said. “Was it wrong of me?”

She looked up at him and shook her head. “Harry… I don’t…” she trailed off as a tear fell down her cheek. “Harry, thank you…”

He let out a breath. “You like it then?” he asked.

She laughed. “It’s the best gift I’ve ever received. But it must have cost you so much… which is why I can’t accept it.”

“No,” he said shaking his head. “It’s yours Ginny… I’m not taking it back.”

“Harry–“

“Ginny, nothing in the world, not even money could keep me from getting you what you want,” he whispered.

She stared at him for a long time. “Harry,” she whispered as she leaned over and very swiftly placed her lips over his. He wasn’t expecting it, but he wasn’t objecting to it either. He had kissed Ginny on the lips before, but only small platonic kisses. This was much different. He found himself so caught up in the taste of her, that he deepened it almost immediately. He wasn’t sure of Ginny, so he took it slow… very slow. She took the next step, by dragging her tongue across his lips and he opened his mouth to her almost immediately. The feeling was almost too good for Harry to ingest. His hand found its way under her chin as he held her there. Their lips pulled away from each other at the same time, and they sat with their eyes closed for a few moments, breathing slowly. She sat back again and he opened his eyes to see that she had slid the ring onto her left finger. She stared down at his hand as she reached out to grab it and he entwined their fingers.

“Happy birthday Gin,” he whispered.

She smiled. “It most definitely is.”


The two of them exited the ice cream shop still holding hands. They past each other a glance every now and then and he found himself smiling uncontrollably. But as he looked around, he spotted Hannah walking towards them, and he prayed that something would happen to steer her in the opposite direction, but it didn’t.

“Hello Harry,” she said, smiling widely at him.

He swallowed. “Hello Hannah,” he replied.

She stared down at their entwined hands. “So you pulled it off then,” she said.

Ginny looked up at Harry and raised a brow.

“I had my doubts,” she said passing a look at Ginny.

“What’s she talking about Harry?” Ginny asked, frowning.

He stared over at her, sadly.

Hannah laughed. “I thought that since Harry decided to break out date today,” she began. “I would pay him a visit to see how yours was going. I mean considering that he forgot your birthday and all…”

Ginny looked up at Harry, hoping that he was going to tell her that she was lying. But he didn’t.

“Tell me Harry,” Hannah said, taking a step towards him. “Did you actually think that you would get away with it? Did you actually think that you could pretend that you remembered her; pretend our date never existed… and pretend that you never had feelings for me?”

Ginny pulled her hand out of Harry’s clasp. Hannah turned towards Ginny. “And you want to know the worst part?” she asked Ginny. “This wasn’t even his idea… it was Hermione’s… wasn’t it Harry?”

Ginny pushed passed Hannah and began to run.

Hannah smiled Harry, and he glared at her as he took off after Ginny. “Ginny!” he called after her.

She kept running.

“Ginny, please… I swear I never meant to hurt you!” he said.

She stopped and turned towards him. “You never meant to hurt me?” she asked. “You never meant to hurt me?”

Harry flinched.

“You know Harry, I actually thought that today was real,” she said shaking her head. “I thought I knew you…but I can’t even look at you without feeling sick to my stomach. You didn’t only lie to me once, you lied to me several times…how am I ever going to trust you again?”

“Please Ginny,” he said stepping towards her.

She backed away. “No,” she said shaking her head. “You can go to hell Harry…”

He swallowed. “Ginny–“

“Harry today was the best day of my life. Not only did I get to spend the day with you… but I got to spend the day with you on my birthday. I got to be with you… the only thing that I love more than everything…and now I realize it was all just a lie. That kiss means nothing to me anymore… YOU mean nothing to me anymore,” she said, tears falling down her cheeks.

“Ginny, you don’t mean that…” he said helplessly.

She shook her head. “You want to know the worst part Harry?” she asked.

He stared at her closely.

She stared at him closely. “I was actually considering finally telling you that I was in love with you,” she whispered.

He felt his heart breaking and he reached out towards her.

“Don’t touch me!” she cried.

He pulled away quickly.

She pulled the ring of her finger. “I don’t need you…” she hissed. “And I sure as hell don’t need your charity.”

She threw the ring onto the ground and without another word, ran as fast as she could away from him. He bent down and picked up the ring, and pocketed it. He stood still, staring at where she once was and felt a tear slip out of the corner of his eye… but couldn’t find the strength inside to stop it from falling.


Not only did Ginny hate him, but Hermione did too. He had promised her the plan wouldn’t backfire… but it did. And Ginny was now angry at her. Ron was also taking it upon himself to ignore him at all costs. And he didn’t blame him. Strangely enough, the loss of Hermione and Ron wasn’t as bad as his loss of Ginny. He found himself spending most of his waking hours thinking about her, and planning different ways to get her to speak with him again. But no matter what he came up with… it was never good enough. It wasn’t until a week after Ginny’s birthday that he came face to face with Hermione.

He was seated in the common room, staring at the fire, wishing he was the log beneath it, when she had entered. He looked up and they made eye contact and he watched her drop her head and slowly walk towards him. She sat on the chair opposite him and Harry, no matter how hard he tried, could not find it in himself to look into her eyes.

She stared at him, sadly. “Harry–“

But she stopped, because she saw that his whole body began to shake. He brought his hands up to his face and hid behind them. She dropped her beg and knelt down in front of him. She heard his breath hitch, and she pulled his head into her chest and began to rub his back. “I’m sorry,” he choked out. “I’m sorry…”

She shook her head. “Harry,” she whispered. “It’s okay…”

But she felt under her arms, his body shaking even more. “Harry?” she asked.

“This fucking hurts,” he whispered.

She pulled away and lifted his face to look at her. His cheeks were semi-wet. Tears didn’t come easily for Harry. Not as easily as Hermione’s anyway. “I know,” she whispered.

“I love her so much,” he whispered. “She doesn’t even know it.”

She wrapped her arms around his neck and she felt him hug her tightly. She just didn’t know what to say.


Two days after Harry apologized to Ginny, Ginny and Hermione bumped into each other as they were coming in opposite directions of the common room. Hermione stared at her for a few seconds, before spilling out as many words in one apology as she could. “I’m sorry Ginny… I didn’t mean to hurt you, It’s just Harry was desperate… and he was scared that you would be angry with him. I can’t help it; sometimes I just have to help people… It’s a habit–“

“Hermione,” Ginny interjected. Hermione looked up at her. “It’s okay…I forgive you.”

Hermione immediately enveloped Ginny in a hug. Ginny laughed slightly and Hermione pulled away. Ginny didn’t really know what to say next.

“He loves you, you know,” Hermione whispered.

Ginny looked up at her.

“He’s been trying to find ways to get you back into his life… but he’s convinced that he’ll never be able to,” Hermione said.

She looked away quickly.

“You should talk to him,” Hermione said softly.

Ginny bit on her bottom lip. “Where is he?” she asked tentatively.

“I think he went down to the lake,” she replied. “Where you two used to go all the time.”

She looked up at Hermione and then turned quickly and walked out of the portrait hole. She walked hastily toward the exit of the school and quickly made her way towards the lake. She knew exactly where he was; their secret spot. Sure enough as she approached, he was seated next to the large oak tree they used to sit under.

“You shouldn’t be here,” she said.

Harry jumped and stood up to face her.

He looked down at where he was once sitting. “I figured if I couldn’t have you… I could always have the memories,” he whispered.

She shook her head. “What do you want from me Harry?” she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. “For me to tell you that everything’s all right? For me to throw my arms around you, tell you I love you and forget what happened?”

He stared at the ground.

“It’s not that easy Harry,” she claimed, shaking her head.

He closed his eyes and turned away from her. “I never said it was Ginny,” he whispered. “And I don’t expect you to forgive me…”

She stared at him for a long time. “That’s it?” she asked. “That’s all you have to say to me?”

He turned back towards her. “Nothing I say, will ever justify what I did to you… so yes, that’s all I have to say…” he whispered. “Do you think I woke up one morning and decided that I wanted to hurt you? Shit Ginny, that’s the last thing I want to do. And I don’t deserve the feelings you have for me… I just know that I’m in love with every part of you… there’s too much of you inside of me to just let you go.”

She stared at him closely before taking a few steps towards him. She had tears already on her cheeks. She closed her eyes. “Damn it Harry, kiss me…”

“What?” he asked quickly.

She looked up at him. “Harry, kiss me,” she whispered, angrily.

He stared at her for a long time. “Ginny–“

She grabbed his head and pulled it to meet hers. She kissed him long and hard; almost painfully. He barely had time to kiss her back. She was letting out every emotion into him and he knew that she was trying to weaken him. It was working…but he wasn’t going to let her win. He wrapped his arms around her tightly, and wouldn’t allow her to pull away from him no matter how hard he tried. He managed to sweeten the kiss, so he could pour all his feeling back into her to make her see how much he really loved her. She stopped fighting him and kissed back, taking all of him and giving all of her… and leaving nothing in between. He moaned into her mouth and she ran her fingers through his hair. When breathing was becoming a necessity, the two of them pulled apart, but he held onto her for dear life. She hid her face in his shoulder and cried.

“I’m sorry Ginny,” he whispered. “I’m so sorry.”

She finally pulled away to stare at him in the eyes.

“I love you,” he whispered, kissing her cheeks and her forehead. “I love you so much…”

She swallowed and managed to force out the words that she had wanted to say forever. “I love you Harry,” she whispered.

He laughed in her ear. “I promise I’ll never hurt you again,” he whispered. “I promise…”

“I know you won’t,” she said.

He pulled away to look at her, and then reached into his pocket and took out her ring. “I never gave up hope,” he whispered, sliding it onto her left hand.

She slid her fingers through his and whispered, “Me either.”




















Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear