Search:

SIYE Time:2:29 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Somthing in the way she moves
By Lostprophets3445

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: Harry takes a walk around the lake one day and finds someone else there PG-13 for kissing R+r!!
Hitcount: Story Total: 4046







ChapterPrinter


A/N: Well, I am taking a break from ‘nightmares’ to do a one shot. I’m having a MAJOR writers block for nightmares and if you have ANY tips please e-mail me at nirvene45_9@hotmail.com seriously; I will take any I can get.

Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter, I just borrow the characters and the song is by James Taylor called “Something in the way she moves”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Something in the way she moves, or looks my way, or calls my name

that seems to leave this troubled world behind.

And if I'm feeling down and blue or troubled by some foolish game,

she always seems to make me change my mind...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry Potter, the boy who lived, was walking around the lake for the forth time that day. He had been doing a lot of thinking. About friends, life, his family, Voldemort. Basically everything that was happening in his life. Harry was in his 7th year at Hogwarts and happily accepted an offer to train as an Auror for when he graduated. He knew he could be anything he wants, could do anything he wants, hell, he had enough money for him to live 4 different lives and have millions left over. But Harry knew being an Auror would be better because then we could train to fight against Voldemort and really be in the action that was happening. Ron had also been offered the job, and that’s what he was doing also. Hermione was going to become a medi-witch and wait for Ginny to graduate to teach her. Ginny. Harry blushed at the thought of her. Something about the way she would look at him while they were by them selves in the middle of the night, or when she says his name, or how she dances like no one is watching her. It made him laugh a bit when he remembered the first time she had actually had a conversation with him. She had slapped him and told him to move on and say that his friends were not going anywhere. It was true and ever since then he loved her and still did. But he did not know how to tell her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And I feel fine anytime she's around me now,

she's around me now almost about all the time.

And if I'm well you can tell she's been with me now.

She's been with me now quite a long, long time and I feel fine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry walked over to a big rock on the side of the lake. He sat down and looked around. This would be his last year at Hogwarts and he was going to miss it. This had been his home since he was 11.

“Harry?”

Harry already knew who it was. He didn’t even have to look, he could tell who it was any day. Harry patted the space next to him on the rock for her to come over.

“Hey Gin, what’s up?” Harry said while still looking at the lake

“Oh I was going to go for a walk when I saw you sitting here. What are you doing?” Ginny said while pulling out some chocolate and offered some to Harry which he eagerly accepted.

“Just been going for a walk and now I am thinking” Harry said while chewing the sweet candy

“What’s on your mind?” Ginny said while also chewing on the chocolate

“Nothing really, just thinking about life” Harry said while a blush crept up on his cheeks. He was not about to tell her that he loved her and that she was what he thought about every waking moment.

“Come on Harry, you can tell me” Ginny said while placing a hand on his arm. This sent shivers up his arm and he blushed even more

“Really, it’s nothing”

“Your not thinking about Voldemort are you Harry, you know he is not here and you can relax and have fun” Ginny said

“I know Ginny, I know”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Every now and then the things I lean on lose their meaning

and I find myself careening in places where I should not let me go.

She has the power to go where no one else can find me and to silently remind me

of the happiness and the good times that I know, and then I just got to go then.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Ginny, do you ever feel like, the person who you love, will never love you back and you feel like you will never be complete with out them?” Harry asked while looking away

“Oh yes, all the time”

“Really?”

“Yes”
It was now or never Harry thought to himself

“I really like this girl, but I don’t think she likes me anymore, I heard she gave up on me a while back.”

“Well giving up and not liking you anymore is a very different thing Harry” Ginny said while looking into his eyes

“Yes well…Who do you like?”

“Oh, it just someone but I know he will never love me like I love him. He can find someone better then me”

“No one can be better then you Ginny”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It isn't what she's got to say but how she thinks and where she's been.

To me, the words are nice, the way they sound.

I like to hear them best that way, it doesn't much matter what they mean.

she says them mostly just to calm me down

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Harry looked at Ginny and the eye. It was the perfect moment Harry said to himself. He just would lower his lips and gently place a kiss on her lips. Just like that.

It was perfect, way better then Cho and Susan who he had dated last year. It was the best thing ever. There were fire works in the background Harry thought to himself, but of course, that also could have been Fred and George showing off a new invention. Harry put his tongue up to her lips asking shyly for entrance which she granted him

“Wow” Ginny said when they finally pulled away as of need for oxygen

“Er…well Ginny, you see, would you know, would you like to…er…um to go Hogsmade this weekend with me, as my girlfriend?” Harry said while blushing

“I would love to Harry”

There was something about her Harry thought to himself

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

And I feel fine anytime she's around me now,

she's around me now almost about all the time.

And if I'm well you can tell she's been with me now.

She's been with me now quite a long, long time and I feel fine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Fin

A/N: Hope you liked it! I just love that song and I wanted to use it in a fic. I really need some tips for Night mares so e-mail me if you have any at Nirvana45_9@hotmail.com I seriously need a beta also! Thanks and PLEASE r+r





Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear