Search:

SIYE Time:13:25 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Ghostly Magic
By SinkingWaters

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy
Warnings: Death, Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Rating: PG
Reviews: 4
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Harry just began Hogwarts. Are you ready for the mystery that he encounters? His love letters? His true love?
Hitcount: Story Total: 2877







ChapterPrinter


Nothing is like it seems. You may view things as they seem, but it differs when you actually open your eyes. Nothing makes sense at the moment. That is what they all say. Never be too curious of what awaits on the other side of the path.

**
The owl soared up in the sky. He flapped his wings as hard as possible. A storm was begining to form. He remembered when he was headed and he took a long dive. He held his breath and released the envelope. The young bird flew up and gained speed. Before he knew it, he landed on the tree's branch. The sky began to thunder. A new mystery was about to occur in the middle of Privet Drive.
A young boy came back from the middle of nowhere. He was licking the tips of his fingers. He was a chubby boy. The boy was laughing as he saw lightning. He hurried on, until he reached a house. The owl observed the boy.
The bou grabbed the envelope that laid outside his house. He opened it up and sat down. The boy began to read the parchment. The owl got furious. the bird knew the letter wasn't for this certain boy, but the owl couldn't do anything of the sort.
After watching the boy for about an hour, he noticed that the boy took out a match. The boy lit the match and tired to burn the parchment. Nothing happened. All of a sudden a pale woman opened the door. She pulled the boy inside the home by the ear.
The boy began to cry. The door closed with a large slam.
Something was wrong. The letter was left outside.The owl began to hoot. He hoped the woman would come outside. No one. There was a sudden movement by the window. Some one; someone or something noticed the bird. There was a boy. Could this have been the boy? The door began to open slitely. Someone made a fast move and grabbed the letter. The boy wasn't by the window anymore. Could have the boy gotten the letter?
The clouds began to thunder even more. The owl had completed his task. The bird spread its wings out. He left the tree and he was on its was to Diagon Alley.

***
I was under the stairs. There was absolutely nothing to do. My few eleven years of doing nothing, expect house chores was getting tiring. I heard some one approaching the house. I hoped no one came. I never liked people coming because then my uncle would lock me in here until the guest(s) left. There wasn't much to worry now, I was getting used to it. Someone knocked on the door and unlocked the door. I was free.
'Now, its dinner time. I am going to go out and do some errands. Cook yourself some food. When I return I don't want it to seem as if you were here.'- bark my aunt. He name is Petunia by the way. She very skinny. When I say she is skinny, I am not kidding. you can see her rib bones sticking out when she puts on tight shirts. She's nicer than my uncle though. I think he never wanted me to live with him.Well, she left. Out no where, the door gets slammed again. I think the door is going to die on us one day.
'Why are you playing with matches?'- my aunt screamed.
'I wasn't playing with matches, I found them on the floor..' whimped my little cousin. He's not little, but phisically he is huge. He's younger than me. Oh man, here begins the great exciement.
'Who left these matches on the floor?' Well now. I am going to get in trouble for something I never did. It always happens.
He just began to cry. Nothing else. His big cheeks began to get puffy. He was getting really red.
'Oh Duddlins, please don't cry,'- my aunt began to beg. 'come on sweety. Get your coat and we'll go to that restaurant you always love going. Then, we'll stop by the toy store and buy you that boat you wanted.
My aunt took him to the garage and they left.
I looked out the window and saw them leave. Then, I look down and saw a piece of paper. Was Dudley trying to burn that paper? I looked around the neighborhood. No one was there. I went quickly for the door. I turned the knob and grabbed the paper. How could have my aunt missed this?
I sat down and began to read it. It said 'Dearly Mr. Harry Potter, We are here to inform you that you have been accepted to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.'
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear