Search:

SIYE Time:21:34 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Power of the Garuda
By YelloWitchGrl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Fluff, Humor, Tragedy, Drama
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 301
Summary: Harry seventh year has not turned out as he expected! Will he find the power that he needs to defeat Voldemort? What does his love life have to do with it? What is Garuda?
Hitcount: Story Total: 170165; Chapter Total: 5987







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“Are we ready?” Albus asked the group that was assembled in the library to portkey to the cemetery. At their nods he held out a large book for everyone to place a finger on. Harry wished that Ginny were going along but he knew it was better for her to stay with the kids and keep them safe. Right now she was preparing dinner for everyone when they returned and feeding Nicole and Tyler. He felt the tug on his navel that happened each time he traveled by portkey. They landed and Harry stumbled but was saved from falling to his knees by Ron.

“You never could land properly.” Ron whispered as he hoisted him upright.

“No.” Harry agreed softly. “I can Apparate into Hogwarts but I still can’t Floo without falling.” Ron and Hermione moved towards the freshly dug grave, holding hands as they walked in front of Harry. He was careful to look around and make sure that there were no threats and saw nothing. Moreover his instincts were not on alert like they were the day before so he felt confident that there would not be an attack. He was starting to trust his intuition more than he would have ever thought possible but just because he didn’t think something would go wrong, did not mean he would let his guard down. He needed to keep his family safe.

There were chairs set up in an arc around her headstone and most of the family was already seated. Harry stood behind everyone and kept watch as Dumbledore first spoke and was followed by Mr. Weasley. Harry listened with to them speak about how amazing Fleur was as a wife, mother, daughter and friend. He felt tears spring to his eyes but he did not waver on his vigilant watch on their surroundings. He started when he heard Bill speak and he glanced up at his brother-in-law who was standing over his wife’s grave.

“Fleur is... was an amazing person… one that I cherished in life and I will miss her more than I could possibly express. She and I had… a year and a half together and we made a beautiful little boy… I just… I just want you to know Fleur that I will love him enough for both of us and I will… make sure that he knows what a wonderful mum you were.” Bill’s face clouded with tears and Harry saw Mrs. Weasley stand up and move to him, to pull him into her arms. Her face was also wet with tears as she held her first born.

Harry’s attention had been on the others for several minutes before he felt that sensation that something was off. He turned quickly but could not see anything. A voice that sounded like Ginny whispered to him ‘trust your instincts.’ Harry moved quickly towards the group. “We need to go. Now.” He told them firmly. Everyone looked at him in surprise. “I had this feeling before and I ignored it but I won’t again. We are going.” He grabbed the book, pointed his wand at it and said, “Portus.” He held it out as everyone walked towards him to put a finger on it. As the pull began Harry saw with horror that at least thirty Death Eaters had Apparated to the cemetery.

BREAK

The library was in chaos as everyone spoke at once. Some were shouting and others crying. Harry tried in vain to get their attention but gave up after several attempts. He didn’t know why they were shouting exactly; he looked over at Bill and saw that the other man was just looking at the carpet, not moving. Harry moved over to him and put a hand on his shoulder. “Come on. Let’s go find Tyler.” Bill let out a small sob before nodding and Harry led him out and up to his and Ginny’s room. They found her and the babies playing on the floor with the new toys that Harry had bought that morning. The woman at the store had told him that Nicole would like a baby doll best but Harry had also gotten her a small truck which he saw, with a smile, she was pushing around the room.

“Hey.” Ginny said with a smile. She got up with Tyler and walked over to her brother to place his son in his arms. Bill held onto the baby and gave him a smile when Tyler blew a raspberry. Ginny moved to Harry and pulled him into her arms. “How was it?” She asked him softly.

“Death Eaters showed up right as we portkeyed out.” Bill told her flatly and Ginny started in surprise. “Harry made us leave early and if he hadn’t we would be dead. There were too many of them.”

Ginny seemed speechless but threw her arms about him and gave him a kiss. “Thank you for protecting everyone.”

Harry shrugged and looked down at Nicole who had tugged on his dress robes. She beamed up at him. “Dada.” Harry grinned and swung her up so that she giggled. Harry gave her a kiss on the cheek and turned as he heard the door to the nursery open and the whole family plus Dumbledore came into the room.

The Headmaster spoke first. “Harry, how did you know?”

Harry blushed and turned to smile at the small girl in his arms. “I just knew something was wrong. It was the same feeling I had yesterday but…” He left off his sentence.

“But we brushed it off yesterday.” Mr. Weasley finished for him.

“I listened to myself and made you leave. I won’t apologize for ordering you to leave.” Harry told him defensively. Nicole patted his face with her damp hand and he took a deep breath to calm himself.

“Harry, we need to thank you!” Mrs. Weasley told him. “I’m very sorry we doubted you… ever.” She came over and pulled them into a hug. “It is close to the children’s bedtime. Why don’t we move down to the kitchen?” She told them all briskly and they walked out behind her.

“Thanks mate.” Ron told him before he left.

Bill came over and gave his sister a one armed hug. “Thanks for watching Tyler tonight.”

“Anytime Bill.” She assured him earnestly. Bill gazed at Harry before he turned and left.

Nicole looked between them and started to babble incoherently. Harry looked at her in surprise. Ginny spoke up. “She started to do that after you left. I think she was trying to talk to Tyler.” She walked over and pulled pajamas from a dresser drawer. “Let’s get her to sleep.”

BREAK

“I called you all here tonight because we have a situation that has arisen.” Dumbledore informed the Order much later that evening. The meeting was being held, as usual, in the kitchen at Grimmauld Place. “Severus Snape disappeared last month after being called to Voldemort’s side and I have been quietly making inquiries as to his whereabouts.”

“Have you found him Albus?” Professor McGonagall asked.

“I believe that we have.” The old man said slowly.

Harry spoke up. “I uh… I think I sent him to Azkaban.” Ginny squeezed his hand in reassurance.

“You sent him to Azkaban?” A man named Thomas Vicks interjected accusingly. “Why would you do something so stupid?”

“Just a moment Thomas! You are out of order.” Remus intervened sternly.

Harry glared at Vicks. “He was part of a group of Death Eaters sent to attack my friend as she was giving birth. I stopped them and sent the group straight to Azkaban without checking their identities.”

Vicks seemed to swell with indignation. “You didn’t even bother to check who they were? We have lost our spy because of you!”

Harry stood up in a full rage now. “My WIFE was in that house as well and I was angry enough not to care who they were!” Harry could feel the energy in the room change as tensions mounted. “They attack women, rape them and THEN try and steal their babies! Why should I give a damn about them?” Harry could feel his anger coming out of him in waves.

“Harry, please sit down.” Dumbledore asked softly, also rising to his feet but Harry ignored him.

“I’d like to see you take on five Death Eaters and live to tell about it.” He snarled at Vicks. “I did what I had to do and while I’m sorry we have lost our spy but I am not sorry that I sent that scum to Azkaban!” He finished on a shout.

“Harry.” Ginny stood and grabbed his arm to turn him towards her. “Getting angry and cursing him won’t solve anything. Please sit.” He took a deep breath and looked into her eyes before he nodded and sat. She however, remained standing and she turned to the man. “I have saved you arse but Merlin knows why I did. Think before you speak because you won’t be so lucky next time.” Harry saw the man recoil at the venom in her voice before clambering back into his seat. Ginny sat down and took his hand in hers.

“We need to discuss the plan for protecting the Ministry.” Mr. Weasley interjected to break the tension. “We know when that is taking place so we can plan the specifics accordingly.”

“Do we know of any other targets?” Emmeline Vance asked the Headmaster.

“We only know of the Ministry attack on the thirty-first. The rest is speculation, I’m afraid.”

Harry started at Dumbledore’s response. “He’s attacking the Ministry on my birthday?” Ginny squeezed his hand again.

“Yes Harry, he is.” Mr. Weasley told him quietly.

“We have the basic plan set in place for the Order and I will be discussing certain key member’s roles with them personally over the next few days. I believe we should meet the night before to go over the plan again.” He paused and spoke again. “I would like to hereby induct Harry Potter, Ginny Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Weasley officially into the Order.” Ginny froze next to him.

“Albus, you can’t! I accept the rest but Ginny is sixteen!” Mrs. Weasley shouted at him.

“I realize how old she is Molly and I would normally never admit her but I cannot, in good conscience, exclude Harry’s wife.” He reasoned.

“We have never allowed anyone but fully qualified witches and wizards into the Order Headmaster.” Said the slow and steady voice of Kingsley Shacklebolt.

“I have my reasons and I ask you to accept them without further explanations at this time.” Dumbledore gazed steadily around the room at each person and when no other objections were voiced, he went on. “We lost twenty eight people yesterday. I believe that it is time to step up our efforts to end this war. In the past six months the losses have been staggering and the worst hit were our children. Please prepare yourselves for our next fight and I will see you here a week from tonight. Does anyone have anything else to add? Then I shall bid you all a goodnight.”

Harry sat immobilized in his chair. The old man was up to something and it gave Harry an unpleasant feeling in his stomach. Dumbledore had just admitted Ginny but he wouldn’t admit Harry before this summer and Harry had to be the one to kill Voldemort. What was he playing at?

“Harry?” Ginny asked him cautiously. “Are you ready to head upstairs?”

“I need to speak to Dumbledore. You can go on without me.” He told her. Ginny looked like she was going to protest but the sound of Nicole’s small cry from the Monitoring Charm had her running out the door. Harry walked over to the still seated Headmaster. “What are you not telling us?”

“I didn’t want to say anything in front of the entire Order, Harry.” He answered with remorse.

“So you’ll tell me why you admitted Ginny?” Harry heard the ice in his tone. “She is going to want to fight next week and she’ll have reason to argue that she can now that she is in the Order!” The fear of her going was clawing at him. He knew that he was being selfish but he didn’t want to lose her.

“She will not be going with us Harry.” He replied with conviction. “She needs to be involved in the Order or she will become Sirius.”

Harry was completely stunned. “What?”

Dumbledore placed his hands together on the table and interlaced his fingers. “You have an amazing and spirited wife and if I kept her out she would still find a way to be involved, probably through you. I would put you in a tough position by asking you to lie to your wife about what we are doing and I cannot ask any husband to that. She would also want to help in any way that she can because she is not one to sit still when anyone is in trouble.” He sighed heavily. “I made the mistake of restricting Sirius to this house and he was grievously unhappy about it. We lost him to his need to leave this place and be useful. I have things that she can do but she will not be going to the Ministry.”

“What will she be doing?” Harry asked carefully.

“She, her mother and Madam Pomfrey will be here to tend to the wounded and she will be watching both the children, of course. There will be no stopping Bill from going, I’m afraid.”

“I don’t think she’s going to like this.” Harry told him.

“Do you want me to tell her?”

“No. I’ll tell her.” Harry walked out of the kitchen and went to find his wife.

BREAK

Harry walked into their bedroom to see Ginny sitting on their bed. “He won’t let you go to the Ministry.” He told her flatly. “I wish I could say that I fought for you but I don’t really want you to go either. I want to know that you are safe here and that as long as I succeed I can come home to you.” He sat heavily next to her. “I’m sorry love. I know I’m being selfish and I would hate it if the roles were reversed.” He ran a shaking hand through his hair. He felt heartsick at the thought of losing her.

Ginny pulled him to her and ran a hand through his disheveled hair. “It’s okay Harry, I forgive you because I know I would want to do the same thing to you if the roles were reversed.” She sighed heavily. “I was so shocked when he let me join. I am not surprised that he won’t let me go. I also understand why you don’t want me to go.” She pulled his face gently up to look at her. “But more than anything, including my wounded pride at being told to stay home, I want you to beat him and I will do whatever it is that you need to help you do that. I think maybe it would be best if I stayed here with Mum anyway and looked after the babies.”

“I’m glad you are taking this so well.” He mumbled.

“Anger won’t solve anything right now. I could get angry at you and at Dumbledore but it wouldn’t change the fact that I still couldn’t go. I could yell at you and we could fight about it but I don’t really want to spend the time that we have together fighting.”

“I’ve known you too long to think that you would give in this easily.” Harry eyed her warily.

She gave him a small smile. “Part of me wants to sneak out and go anyway.”

Harry grinned in relief. “That’s the girl I married. So why won’t you?”

She looked upon him for several long minutes. “The other part of me is telling me not to go… that something would happen if I did. I’m an asset as far as my dueling skills.”

“Yes you are amazing. You beat most of the seventh years in your fifth year when we had the dueling contest.” Harry told her with pride.

“Thanks… the problem is that as your wife, I’m a liability.”

“What?” Harry asked dumbly.

“All Voldemort needs is for one Death Eater to capture me and you would do anything to get me back. The part that doesn’t want me to go is afraid that I’ll be used against you and I want you to win more than I want to help.” She told him finally.

She would be helping and Harry wanted her to know that. “Madam Pomfrey will be here that night and you will be helping with those who get hurt.”

Ginny grinned. “Excellent! I will be doing something then.” She kissed him tenderly. “I need you tonight.”

Harry stilled and tried to reason with himself that she probably didn’t mean what he hoped that she meant. “What?”

“I need to feel alive and loved. Everything is pain right now and you make me feel amazing.” She kissed him again and lingered before moving to his neck.

“It’s been… these past few days and we just… are you sure?” He asked her, moving her face to see into her eyes and nearly groaned at the passion he saw.

“We have to live and right now I need you to love me and touch me and help me remember that we are still alive.”

Harry kissed her gently swollen lips. “I love you so much.”

“And I love you.”

BREAK

Harry awoke early the next morning with a start. He thought he had heard something but… “Dada.” Nicole’s voice floated magically into the room followed by some happy baby babble. Harry grinned and gently removed his arm from around Ginny’s waist. She stirred but did not wake as he got out of bed. He grabbed his pajama pants and put them on before hurrying into her room.

“Good morning Nicole.” Harry told her with a grin as he lifted her from the crib. “Did you sleep well?” She giggled and hugged him and the feelings of love that he had for her washed over him anew. “I love you.” He whispered to her before kissing the top of her head. “I’m going to make sure that you are always loved.”

“What are you going to do when she starts dating?” Ginny asked as she yawned. She was standing in the doorway, with her arms crossed, observing them and wearing one of his t-shirts.

Harry tried to picture it but failed. “She just won’t date… or if she does I can threaten the boy with all sorts of nasty thing.” He smiled. “Actually, you could too. Between the two of us I think we can assume that all boys will be scared away.”

Ginny laughed softly. “But then she won’t be loved like we love each other and she’ll never have kids that love her.”

Harry sighed in defeat. “Right… so no scaring off all the boys in England. Are you ready for breakfast?”

“I’m always ready for food.” Ginny informed him as she went to put on a robe. Harry moved into their room and grabbed his robe as well. “You and Hermione should set up that highchair today.”

“Yeah.” Harry mumbled. “I suppose I’ll have to do that before she starts work on August third. Is that when Ron’s Auror training begins?”

“Yes.” Ginny opened their door and moved out, followed closely by Harry. “Bill is taking off the next several weeks, maybe longer. I heard him mention it to dad that he would as long as he has the money to. He really wants to be with Tyler right now.” She gave him a look as if trying to communicate something to him but Harry didn’t know what she was implying. “Bill is really good at Charms.”

“Right.” Harry agreed.

“Professor Purr isn’t staying on this year. I heard Pru and Remus talking about it. Apparently Pru and Professor Purr were at Hogwarts together and were friends. She said that Purr only took the job because Dumbledore was desperate.” She continued.

Her meaning suddenly hit him. “You want him to give up at Gringotts and teach?” Harry couldn’t see Bill being happy as a teacher.

“I think he should for at least a year. It would give him a flexible schedule and he could spend more time with Tyler.” Ginny argued.

“Who would watch Tyler while he was teaching? You can’t because you’ll have class.”

Ginny let out a sigh. “It was just an idea and I am hoping that we’ll have to have a nanny.”

Harry paused at the door to the kitchen. “You mean for Nicole?”

“It’s terrible… I am hoping that the Ministry won’t find any family. I really want to adopt her.” Ginny told him before looking away. He had seen the tears that came into her eyes.

“If we haven’t heard from Lansing by Monday then I’ll go and see him about it.” Harry told her. Nicole started to wiggle to get down. Harry set her down and she tried to open the kitchen door but couldn’t. He opened it and she walked in and moved immediately to Mrs. Weasley.

“Nana… poage.” She told Mrs. Weasley who smiled fondly at her.

Ginny grinned at her. “You need to say ‘please’ Nicole.”

Nicole looked at her and stuck a finger in her mouth before looking imploringly at her Nana. “Pease.”

“Aren’t you so precious!” Mrs. Weasley exclaimed and she bustled off to get porridge.

Harry sat and pulled Nicole onto his lap to feed her breakfast. “I think that if you want Bill to apply for the job then you should tell him. Explain that we’ll hopefully have a nanny.”

“I think I will in a few days.” Ginny told him as she bit into some sausage.

Mrs. Weasley paused at the table. “Are you two going to have a baby?”

Ginny shook her head. “We were talking about needing one for Nicole.”

“So you want to adopt her then?” Mrs. Weasley asked interestedly.

“You wouldn’t mind another grandchild would you?” Harry probed.

She looked down at Nicole and smiled. “Before… I would have said no but now… well I’ve had a change of heart. I love Tyler and I love being a grandmother. I’d be happy to add Nicole to the family clock.” She sat. “Now what is this about Bill’s job?”

“The Charms position is open at Hogwarts.” Ginny told her.

“I don’t see him as being happy long in teaching but he may like it for a few years and it would give him more time with Tyler.” Mrs. Weasley reasoned. “He and Fleur have that small flat but I think he is going to just let the lease run out. They were going to buy a house this year.” Her eyes filled with tears. “I would want him close to me but I can imagine that he won’t want to stay here.”

Harry nodded in understanding. This house was full of bad memories. “Mum… I’ve had an idea.” He told his mother-in-law as inspiration hit him.

“Yes, love?” She asked.

“I think that next summer we should rebuild the Burrow.” He informed her.

“What about Vold… Voldemort?” She asked him carefully.

“He isn’t going to live another year. I’m going to hunt him down if he isn’t at the Ministry next week.” Harry said vehemently before a smile crossed his face. “Maybe we could build it the muggle way. Dad would love that.”

Alarm crossed Mrs. Weasley’s face. “I don’t think…”

“We could hire a contractor.” He interrupted. “That’s a muggle who builds houses for a living. We’d be able to help though. I’ve always fancied building a house.”

“I didn’t know that.” Ginny said with a smile.

“Well… I spent all that time in a cupboard and you can see the structure of the house in there. There aren’t really any walls, just boards and some wires. I was always interested to see how it goes together.” Harry informed her as he fed Nicole another bite. “I think I’d like to do it.”

Ginny laughed. “We can make it a family project… as long as you have someone who knows how to build a house there to make sure you do it right.”

“What do we need to do right?” Bill asked as he came in with Tyler.

“We were talking about rebuilding the Burrow next summer, the muggle way.” Ginny explained.

Bill glanced at Harry before turning back to Ginny. “That is an idea. Why though?”

“No one really enjoys this house. It looks better than it did but…” Harry let the sentence trail off.

Bill nodded. “I understand. I feel the same way.”

“It would be nice to have a place we could get together for holidays without the bad memories.” Mrs. Weasley reminisced.

“This place is always going to be the place we hid in during the war. It has special memories too but…” Ginny sighed. “I’m going to be glad to get back to Hogwarts.”

“I always felt that way about Hogwarts.” Bill told her as he gave Tyler a bottle that Mrs. Weasley had prepared.

Ginny studied her brother. “The Charms job is open this year.”

“At Hogwarts?” He asked looking up at her in surprise.

“So much for waiting a few days.” Harry muttered with a grin on his face.

She ignored Harry and answered her brother. “Yes.”

“You want me to apply, don’t you?” He replied slowly.

“Only if you want to.” She looked over at Nicole before turning back to him. “Harry and I are hoping that we’ll be able to adopt Nicole so we’ll need to have a nanny for when we are in class. No reason she couldn’t watch both babies. You’d have more free time with Tyler.”

Bill nodded. “I do want to get out of here. I’ll think about it.” He took a small bite of eggs, which surprised Harry. He had not seen Bill eat anything in the past two days. “I don’t know that I would like teaching all that much.”

“I know but you can’t take him to Egypt to break curses in tombs and right now you have a desk job. At least at Hogwarts you’d have students breaking rules and Quidditch… if they let us play again.” Ginny finished glumly then brightened up. “Harry is getting me a Firebolt 200 for my birthday. That will be fun to play on.”

Bill and Mrs. Weasley’s mouths dropped open as the turned to look at Harry. “You’re getting her a premier racing broom?”

Harry grinned. “I told her that she could choose my robes for the wedding so she said I would be wearing pink.”

“Ginevra Molly We… Potter!” Mrs. Weasley bellowed but then laughed at her slip. The others joined in.

“I bribed her with the broom so I could wear black.”

“I wasn’t really going to make you wear pink, you know.” Ginny said as she kissed his cheek.

“I would have gotten you the broom no matter what.” He informed her.

“Where’s Dad?” Bill asked suddenly.

“At the Ministry. He and Pru left at dawn.” Mrs. Weasley answered.

“Remus gone?”

“Of course.” She replied. “The twins have already gone to the shop to check it over and possibly open.”

Harry saw Bill look down at Tyler and kiss his son’s forehead. “Was there a lot of damage?” He asked quietly.

“None of the shops were open yesterday.” She told him. “Pru said that most of the damage was superficial.”

“How many Death Eaters were caught?” He asked, looking up at Harry.

“Not exactly sure. I didn’t count how many I sent to Azkaban. They probably lost ten.” Harry informed him honestly.

“What I want to know is where he is getting all of his support?” Ginny mused. “Harry keeps stopping them and still there are plenty to keep attacking.”

“I’ve been wondering that as well.” Harry told her. “I am going to be really curious to see who is in Azkaban when this is over with.”

“What do you suppose will happen to them?” Ginny asked generally. “Will they just stay there the rest of their lives? It seems really risky to do that when they could escape and we can’t ask the guards to remain there for the rest of their lives under the Seferess Charm.”

Harry shrugged. “I don’t know love.”

Nicole wiggled off his lap and walked over to Ginny. “Mamma.” She told her before trying to climb onto Ginny’s lap. She lifted the baby up and she leaned against her.

“I hope for all of our sakes that they try them and then sentence them to death.” Bill said savagely. “I don’t want Tyler or Nicole for that matter, to have to deal with Death Eaters.”

Mrs. Weasley gazed at her son in concern. “I don’t want the children to go through this either but I doubt that Minister Davies would do something that drastic. He isn’t useless or harmful like Fudge was but he is still a politician.”

Ginny smiled warily. “Something drastic needs to happen or history is just going to repeat itself. I spent hours memorizing every Goblin rebellion for Binn’s class and the only things that differentiated one rebellion from another were the names and dates. Until the wizards change drastically the Goblins will just keep revolting.”

“Goblins?” Bill said faintly and he turned a sickly shade of pea-green.

“Bill?” Harry probed.

“There weren’t any Goblins hurt when they attacked two days ago.” Bill told him looking horrified. “I got there and they were all at their stations but when we were attacked the Goblins were gone. Why didn’t anyone notice before?”

“Does that mean…” Mrs. Weasley stopped.

Ginny closed her eyes tightly and only opened them when Nicole patted her face. Ginny hugged the girl to her. “Like I said, we haven’t changed so they are going to rebel.”

“Now we know where the money is coming from. Probably how Voldemort is getting more people. He can buy them.” Bill pondered aloud. “Maybe foreign wizards.”

“What do we do?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“Nothing yet. We can’t lose our money or we’ll have lost the war. Maybe we can bribe them back.” Bill told her. “Davies would have to be willing to make changes in the law.”

“Maybe we can reason with him.” Ginny piped in hopefully.

“Maybe we can convince Hagrid that a dragon is not a good pet while we are at it.” Harry retorted with a smile.

“How can you joke about this?” Bill asked harshly.

Harry sighed. “I’m actually being serious Bill.” He looked Bill steadily in the eye. “We would have to blackmail Davies before he would change the laws.” Bill nodded in understanding.

“Well then, we’ll have to do just that.” Hermione said. They all jumped and saw that she and Ron had entered the kitchen silently.

“How do we do blackmail him?” Ginny questioned with a raised eyebrow.

Hermione gave her a wide smile. “Rita Skeeter.”

“That is brilliant Hermione.” Harry said with a laugh and Ron joined in.

“How is that awful woman going to help?” Mrs. Weasley asked in confusion. “She only prints lies.”

“We have blackmail material on her.” Ron told her.

“Ronald Weasley!” Mrs. Weasley stated in shock.

“How will she help?” Bill asked, completely ignoring the glare from his mother.

“Political power of the press.” Ginny told him.
Reviews 301
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear