Search:

SIYE Time:11:57 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Woman's talk
By scruffy

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley
Genres: Fluff, Humor
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 15
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Molly Weasley trys to help out the two youngest boys in her care.
R rating is to be safe. It might be a pg-13+ but better to be safe.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3369







ChapterPrinter


I forgot this when I first posted.
Naturally all the awards pats on the back and money belong to JKR.
I am a very humble individual mucking about with her creations.


Molly Weasley was hosting an unofficial meeting in the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place. Around the table were most of the female witches involved in the life of Harry Potter. The owner by inheritance and soon to be resident of 12 Grimmauld Place for the rest of the summer. Noticeably absent were her daughter Ginny and Hermione Granger both good friends of Harry's but at 15 and 16 years old respectively a little young Molly thought for the discussion that was taking place.

"I tell you Molly what Harry needs is a girl to snog him senseless on a daily basis. It would get his mind off You-know-who and improve his disposition immensely," Tonks said looking at Molly.

"Shagging him would be even better," Angelina Johnson a former Gryffindor who was currently dating one of Molly's twins added in a stage whisper.

"He's just a boy!" Molly protested.

"He's about to turn 16 Molly," Another woman added.

"Same age as my little Ronnie," Molly replied.

"Speaking of another boy who could use a good snogging," Tonks added.

"Yes but it has to be HER," Angelina added before taking a sip of tea the capital letters obvious in her voice.

"Is Ron that far gone all ready?" Molly asked looking right at Angelina.

Angelina's reply stopped on her tongue as the kitchen door opened and Ginny and Hermione walked in.

Noticing the suddenly quiet table Ginny looked at Hermione saying, "It's all most like they were talking about us." Seeing her mother look away quickly, Ginny continued, "You were talking about us!"

"Not really dear," Her mother replied before quickly hiding her face in a cup of tea.

"We were just talking about two boys we know who could use a good snogging," Tonks said causing a blush to appear on both of the younger girls cheeks.

Ginny looked around the table taking in just who had gathered before she asked, "One of them wouldn't by chance be Harry would it?"

"Right in one and his best mate's the other," Angelina said her eyes focused on Hermione.

Hermione watched Ginny head to an open seat at the table. Following her friend she asked, "Do we really want to stay in here?"

"Hermione who knows the two they are talking about better than you and I?" Ginny countered looking at her best friend.

"Oh okay, but are you sure you want to be in on this discussion?" Hermione asked before relenting and taking an empty seat beside Tonks.

Molly looked at the two as they sat down her face showing just how uncomfortable she was at having her only daughter joining this discussion. "Oh Molly lighten up I will bet it's not like they haven't thought about what we are discussing. I'm Mrs. Figg dears, I watch over Harry when he is staying at his aunt and uncle's," She directed the last at the two girls watching as anger flashed across Ginny's face when she mentioned his relatives before being suppressed.

Deciding to face the issues Hermione looked up and down the table then asked, "Has it been decided just who is going to do this snogging for the common good?"

Nymphadora Tonks who was one never to resist a chance to have fun quickly answered, "Well Hermione we did have you penciled in to take care of Ron."

Hermione choked on the tea Mrs. Weasley had levitated down to her but said nothing praying her cheeks were not turning as red as they felt.

"Have you picked Harry's snog partner yet?" Ginny asked glancing around the table.

"We hadn't gotten that far but your name was on my short list," Angelina said smiling at her former house mate.

Ginny looked at the faces that were fixed on her then said, "I'm game but I don't think I'll get beyond being Ron's little sister with him."

Molly sat back thinking about what was transpiring in front of her. She'd gathered this group together to try and help Harry out of the depressed mood he'd been in since the death of his godfather, Sirius Black. Now it appeared she'd arranged for her youngest son and only daughter to become romantically involved with their best friends. True she'd had the occasional thought that Hermione would be good for Ron and Ginny did have that crush on Harry for years before she started going out with other boys. Her attention was drawn back to the conversation when Hermione asked Ginny, "Didn't you tell Ron you were dating Dean?"

"No he said chose someone better next time so I said I chose Dean. I didn't say I was dating him just that I'd like to. I figured it would really wind Ron up. Come on Hermione even I know that Dean is the top love'em and leave'em bloke at Hogwarts," Ginny replied.

"Now we need a plan to get through to the two thickest bloke's I've ever met," Angelina said.

Hermione and Ginny sat quietly as the rest of the table discussed various stunts they or their girlfriends had used to get boys to pay attention to them. Most tactics appeared to involved being caught in some state of undress or just outright attacks on the male individuals.

"My folks had a pool installed before I came home in the hope that I would want to stay around more this summer," Hermione offered.

Tonks broke out in a big smile as she said , "That girl has the right idea nothing like a skimpy swimsuit to get a man thinking right."

"That might work for Ron but it will take more than that to get Harry's mind on the right thing," Ginny said frustration from prior attempts evident in her voice.

"Not necessarily. I've seen him in the past with Dudley his young cousin there is a longing in him that he keeps well hidden. I think if we can get Ron and this young lady together first then when Harry comes he will be watching what they are doing. After watching them for a while he might be more inclined to... you know," Mrs. Figg said.

"Sounds like the beginnings of a plan. Now how do we get Ron behaving right?" Ginny asked.

"Leave that to Hermione and I," Mrs. Weasley said looking pointedly at Hermione.

"All right," Hermione said meekly turning to listen to the rest of the discussion at the table.



It was later that day when Mrs. Weasley called Hermione into the study. "Do you want Ginny to come with me?" Hermione asked.

"No, you can tell her about it later if you want Hermione for right now we are just going to talk about cooking," Molly Weasley said looking at the young girl.

"Cooking?" Hermione replied wondering what that had to do with anything.

"I know this witch who had two good size kettles and a small fire. She hung those kettles side by side and worked on her fire. As her fire developed she came across a third kettle that she liked a little better than one of the kettles she had. Even though was a little older she thought it might cook better so she removed the one kettle she liked the least and set it aside for another witch to use. Then she hung her new kettle beside the one that was left. As other witches took her discarded kettle and tried to get it to heat up she watched them try in vain before returning it to the place where she'd set it down. Each time a little more blackened and damaged. Now I don't know rather it was she didn't want her kettles to boil or just what she had in mind but those two kettles sat side by side occasionally knocking up against each other with neither getting hot enough to cook until the supports holding them finally broke and they fell off knocking each other out of the fire leaving her with no kettles. Now if she had chosen just one of those two kettles and tended it properly I'm sure she would have had it boiling when she wanted it to. Do you understand?" Mrs. Weasley finished looking Hermione in the eye.

"I think so. Harry's the discarded kettle," Hermione said as Mrs. Weasley nodded.

"And the other two?"

"Ron and Victor?"

Mrs. Weasley smiled as she replied, "I always knew you were a smart girl. Just needed it explained."

"So you're saying I need to decide between Ron and Victor."

"Hermione I don't know rather you are using them to keep each other at a safe distance intentionally or if you really can't decide between them but the time has come for you to make that choice. Now either be the girl that snogs my Ronald senseless or let someone else do it."

"You are right of course. I guess I should decide," Hermione said softly.

"Do you want me to tell Ginny you are in here?" Mrs. Weasley asked standing by the door.

"If she asks you can tell her but I think I need to be alone for a while."

"All right. Supper is in about three hours," Mrs. Weasley said letting herself out.



It was at the supper table that Hermione asked a still visiting Tonks to send a letter for her.

"You can use our owl," Mr. Weasley volunteered.

"Thank you for your offer Mr. Weasley but I think this should go by a postal owl. I wouldn't want this associated with your family," Hermione replied noticing the raised eyebrow from Mrs. Weasley.

It was as she was helping clean up that Hermione looked at Mrs. Weasley and quietly said, "I am ready when you are to start operation Ron."

"Have some ideas do you?" Mrs. Weasley asked turning to insure the dishes were putting themselves away properly.

"Yes, Mother Weasley," Hermione said watching as Mrs. Weasley's head spun around at her new title.

"Don't say that too loud. Ron might think he has no say in this," Mrs. Weasley replied with a chuckle.



Two days later Ron was waiting for Ginny to join him before they over to the Granger's after breakfast wearing their swimsuits and carrying towels. "I can't believe Mum didn't have anything for us to do today," Ron said as he waited for his sister to join him.

"Neither can I. Let's get moving before she remembers something." Ginny said stepping into the fireplace and calling out "The Dentist's" as she tossed a handful of Floo powder at her feet. At the Granger's she stumbled away just in time to avoid Ron's less than graceful entrance.

"Good you're here right on time." Hermione said before calling out to her mother. "Mum we are head to the pool."

"All right don't forget I'm going to work at ten so you will have to get lunch for you and your friends."

"Yes Mum." Hermione replied leading her friends out to the pool deck. Ron's attention was totally focused on the smooth long legs that appeared beneath the short terry cloth jacket that Hermione was wearing. As was their style the Grangers had gone overboard on the pool it was a large kidney shaped pool with one end deep enough to dive in. It was surrounded by a tall privacy screen and between the screen and the pool were several lounge chairs for relaxing or sunbathing in.

'Wow your folks went all out," Ginny said surveying area while Hermione closed the privacy fence behind them shielding them from everyone's view including her folks.

"Want to swim first?" Hermione asked watching as Ron quickly dropped his towel and dove in.

"Well you coming in?" Ron asked as he stood with the water just at his shoulders.

Ginny did her best to hide the smile that was threatening to break out on her face as Hermione turned to face Ron and untied the robe she wore opening it slowly to tease Ron before sliding it off and tossing it towards one of the lounge chairs. "Hermione!" Ron managed to exclaim when he realized she was wearing a bikini composed of about 6 square inches of material in total.

"Do you like it?" Hermione asked turning slightly to give Ron a good look.

"You'd better not wear that around bloody Vic..." Ron started only to stop when Hermione held up her hand.

"Ron there is no more Victor Krum. I've written to him that it's over between us. I've made my choice and it is not him," Hermione said looking directly at Ron praying he got the hint.

"Oh," Ron said watching as Hermione walked over to the edge of the pool insuring he got a very good look at her before she said, "Now Ronald Weasley it is time for you to make your decision."

"What decision is that Hermione?" Ron asked in a suddenly tight squeaky voice. Every inch of his body was reacting to the sight of her standing before him.

"Are you man enough to stop arguing with me and start snogging me?"

It was like a dam broke inside him. His face broke out into a wide grin and smiled up at her as he replied, "Yes Hermione I think I can do that."

"Good," Hermione said diving into the pool and surfacing inches from him.

"Hermione you are beautiful," Ron said as he bent to kiss her.

"Ron you had better hold me I can't touch bottom here," Hermione said.

Ron wrapped his arms around her pulling her body to his causing them both to gasp before he tilted his head and began to kiss her.

'Damn it won't be that easy with Harry.' Ginny thought as she let herself out and returned to 12 Grimmauld Place bringing her mother the news that the first part was complete.



Harry Potter arrived at 12 Grimmauld Place from his Aunt and Uncle's a few days before his birthday to find his friend Ron standing with his left arm around Hermione's shoulders holding her close like an old married couple. "Hi Ron, Hermione," He said as he entered the parlor confusion evident on his face.

"Hi Harry," Ron said holding out his free hand to Harry.

"Hi Ron, Things going good?" Harry asked as he shook his friends hand his eyes flicking back and forth between the two of them.

"Great," Ron said taking his arm off Hermione's shoulders.

Once free she quickly wrapped Harry up in a hug whispering in his ear, "Harry it's so good to see you so much has change," Letting go of Harry she quickly returned to Ron's side where he again laid his arm around her shoulders pulling her tight to him.

"You two not arguing much these days?" Harry joked trying to make sense of what he was seeing.

"No they aren't," A voice Harry had been waiting to hear said behind him.

"Ginny!" Harry exclaimed turning quickly and picking her off the floor into a big hug before he realized that she was now dating Dean. He quickly put her down and stepped back. "I guess it's a good thing Dean wasn't here," He muttered reminding himself that Ginny was over him.

"Dean? What's he got to do with anything?" Ginny asked.

"I thought you two were dating?" Harry said still trying to figure out what was going on between his friends.

"No, I just said that to wind up Ron when he was being a prat. Worked for a while but Hermione's got him so relaxed now a days no one can wind him up," Ginny said a slight giggle to her voice. Noticing his confusion she added quietly, "I'll tell you about it later."

'Harry its' good to have you home!" Mrs. Weasley called out as she enveloped Harry in one of her special hugs.

"Mrs. Weasley it's good to be where your wanted," Harry replied.

"Ginny, you and Hermione head down to the kitchen. Make sure the table is set and mind the stove until I get down there," Mrs. Weasley said as she started to fuss about Harry.

"Yes Mum. Yes Mother Weasley," The two girls called out heading down towards the kitchen. Harry looked at Ron when Hermione spoke but Ron's only reaction was a silly smile on his face.

Supper time came quickly and Harry noticed that no notice was taken of Ron and Hermione feeding each other bits of food. When he looked at Ginny she rolled her eyes and suppressed a slight chuckle.

"Harry did you bring your swim trunks with you?" Ron asked.

"I don't own a pair," Harry said surprised to see disappointment in Ginny's eyes.

"That's all right there's a pair of Fred's or George's around that might fit him," Mrs. Weasley said speaking up.

"Why do I need swim trunks for?" Harry asked looking at Ginny.

"We're going to Hermione's all day tomorrow. Mum's been letting us go over a lot and tomorrow we are suppose to meet Neville and Luna there so it will be the six of us having fun together," Ginny said a smile on her face.

"Oh, okay," Harry said surprised he'd be allowed to go with them given the increased security accompanying his move here.

Ron woke Harry the next morning bright and early. "What has gotten into you Ron? You were never a morning person," Harry asked Ron.

"Nothing really it's just a great day for a swim," Ron said a big smile on his face.

"Yea, I suppose," Harry muttered under his breath.

Unfortunately Ron heard his muttering and asked "You can swim can't you Harry."

"Yes, I had to teach myself though Uncle Vernon's idea of swimming lessons was tossing me off the water rides one summer down at an amusement park in Chertsey. I think he was hoping I would drown. Don't forget I did swim during that Tri-wizards thing," Harry said with black humor.

"Hermione's pool has one end that is really deep but all we do is dive in that end most of the time we are just hanging around the shallower parts. Besides we won't be the only one's in swim suits," Ron said trying to raise Harry's spirits.

Down in Ginny's room Molly watched her daughter rummage through her bureau drawers hunting for a T-shirt to wear over her brand new bikini as she said, "I can't believe I'm letting you wear that outside of this room let alone swimming with boys."

"After you saw how quickly Hermione got Ron turned around you were for it."

"Yes I was but now sitting here actually seeing it on you, I'm not so sure. I mean things are covered but I can't decide rather it's to hide or highlight them. Now just what are you hunting for?" Molly replied.

"A T-shirt I nicked from Harry at school. It was one that didn't come from his relatives."

"Ginny Weasley nicking clothes from a boy all ready. I hope you find it. I want to watch Harry's face when he realizes you are wearing his clothes. You do know what that means I hope."

"He's mine," Ginny said firmly.

"Or you're his," Her mother added watching a smile form on her daughter's face.

"That's okay too," Ginny said pulling out a black T-shirt with a golden snitch fluttering around on it.

"Oh good choice Ginny that T-shirt works on a lot of levels," Molly Weasley said as she nodded her head while her daughter slipped he shirt over her head trying not to think of all that might happen today.

"Well I am your daughter," Ginny said teasing her mother.

"That you are, Ginevra that you are. But I still think I wore more that what you are wearing under that T-shirt to bed on my wedding night," Molly said causing her daughter to blush to the tips of her ears.

"I've spent the last two days wearing it around my room to get ready for today. When Hermione and her mother were helping me shop for it they showed me a muggle fashion magazine that had a lot of suits smaller than this in it. So in the muggle world I guess it is mild. How do you really feel about all this mum?" Ginny asked when she saw the concern on her mother's face.

"I don't think that really matters. What does matter is how you feel about it."

"Honestly mum I have loved him since I got over the crush. In fact every boy I've dated or looked at, I've compared to Harry in my mind and not a one of them came close. If you think you're pushing me into this don't. You and everyone at that table was right Harry needs a good snogging and I'm just the girl to give it to him. No other girl can even say Voldemort let alone related to how Harry feels about having him in his head. I just hope I'm as good for him as Hermione's been for Ron," Ginny said looking her mother straight in the eye.

"You're not my little girl anymore I can see that. Just don't let things progress too far before you and Harry are both ready for it to happen."

"Yes Mother Weasley," Ginny said teasing her mother as they both headed for the door.

"Did you put Hermione up to that?" Her mother asked suddenly serious.

"No she came up with that all on her own. When I asked she said it is a common way for a daughter-in-law to address her mother-in-law in the muggle world.

"Mother-in-law huh. While I agree Ron couldn't make a better choice I would prefer for it to be Charlie or Bill to start the parade of daughter's-in-law. And I really don't need a son-in-law right off either," Molly said looking at Ginny before she left the room.

The rest of the morning at 12 Grimmauld Place passed as Ginny and Hermione had planned Ginny let Harry and Ron get to the kitchen first then she entered allowing Harry to get a good look at her bare legs before she sat down beside him. It had the desired effect as Harry started choking on the eggs and bacon that he was shoving in almost as fast as Ron. Thankfully unlike her brother he had the manners to finish what was in his mouth before he said good morning and asked how she slept.

Once breakfast was finished Ron practically ran to the fireplace and floo'ed to Hermione's leaving Harry and Ginny to follow at a more sedate pace.

"Welcome to my home," Hermione said as Harry stumbled out of her fireplace.

"Hi Hermione thanks for inviting me," Harry replied taking in what he could see of her house. It was very neat like his aunt and uncle's but somehow this have a well loved and lived in look unlike the sterile look his relatives house had.

"I'm sorry you just missed my Mum and Dad they had an emergency. One of their patients that they were treating managed to get into a fight last night and they are trying to save his teeth," Hermione explained.

"Hi Hermione Neville and Luna here yet?" Ginny asked when she arrived just behind Harry.

"Just moments ago they've headed to the pool. Everyone ready?" Hermione asked to see three heads nodding at her. She and Ron lead the way stopping to allow Harry and Ginny to pass before locking the screen behind them.

"Oh you did get the different style lounge chairs," Ginny exclaimed happily as she noticed the much wider chairs capable of comfortable holding two people.

"Not really Bill was over checking on the wards and did the conversion for us on three of them."

Harry looked around noticing that there were indeed three converted chairs sprinkled among more normal sized chairs. Suddenly he had the feeling that he was being setup.

Ginny saw the look on Harry's face and was thinking of how to distract him before he thought too much when Neville and Luna called out from the pool, "Hey you guys are you going to join us or what?"

Harry's head snapped around and he smiled to see Neville standing close to a barely covered Luna. He had just recognized that when Ron dove in and Hermione dropped the white fluffy jacket she was wearing following Ron into the pool. Harry's mind was just registering that Luna and Hermione were wearing about the same amount of clothing when he heard Ginny speak to him as she reached down and grabbed the hem of the T-shirt she was wearing 'Please Merlin let her be wearing more clothes than those two.' Harry thought. But as she raised the shirt his eyes noticed the amount of skin appearing with very little material and he realized it was a futile wish. He remembered some of the comments His aunt had made over the years to Dudley and tried his best to look Ginny in the eyes. He was occasionally successful but he noticed enough for his body to start responding. "Ginny why don't we get in the pool?" He asked taking her hand as she dropped the T-shirt on one of the double lounge chairs, heading for the stairs at the shallow end. Hoping that he would be able to get the water up to his waist before his condition became apparent to everyone.

Ginny had already noticed Harry's problem and was willing to go along with not noticing it for a while. She felt Harry deserved a break for trying his best to look her in the eye despite the bikini she was wearing. Once in the pool Harry was looking a lot more comfortable as the water rose around his waist and Ginny decided it was time to unsettle him again. She leaned back away from him and casually floated away on her back letting Harry get a good view of her front while she said, "I just want to girl talk a minute I'll be right back," before she rolled over and took a few strokes to bring her to Hermione.

Ron meanwhile took the hint Hermione gave him in the form of a shove and walked over to where Harry was standing. "Hey Mate, isn't this great?" Ron asked noticing Harry's eyes never looked away from Ginny.

Hermione waited until Ginny was standing then turned her back to Harry and Ron just in case Harry could read lips before she said, "Ginny you tease. Poor Harry is standing there drooling so much the water level in the pool is going to rise."

"He may be drooling but he still hasn't placed a hand on me anywhere but my hands," Ginny said smiling at Harry.

"So put your hands on him. It took a challenge to get Ron in to my arms but I am still learning how to keep him there. One of the things my mother told me was to just run your hands over him keeping away from the good stuff. Well she didn't call it that but you know where I mean. Above all else Harry is male," Hermione said watching her girlfriend.

"Oh yea," Ginny replied dreamily she had always like Harry but maturing and Quidditch were causing him to develop broad shoulders, a well muscled physique and that was definitely not a bad thing.

"Ginny... Ginny snap out of it. Time enough for that later when it's just girls around now get back over there and get physical with Harry," Hermione said.

"I'll need some help," Ginny said.

"Don't worry I'm sure Ron and Neville will come up with a game that involves a lot of boy girl contact. They are males," Hermione said turning to smile at Ron knowing that was all it would take for him to return to her side.

True to prediction Ron managed to come up with a game of tag that had the person it blindfolded and everyone else in the pool chirping like birds. When it was Ron or surprisingly Neville that was it more than one normally off limits part of a female was fondled under the guise of being tagged. It took some maneuvering by Ginny and the other two girls to insure that she was the one Harry tagged far more often than anyone else and some how Harry's hands always encountered something soft.

When they broke for lunch the girls gathered in the kitchen shooing the boys out while they prepared lunch and discussed that afternoon's activities. When they finally allowed the boys into the kitchen Ginny was looking at Hermione shaking her head hoping that she had convinced her to postpone the activities she had suggested at least until their next visit.

"What's on tap for this afternoon?" Neville asked looking at the trio.

"More of the same," Luna said looking at Ginny with an 'I've got a secret' smile on her face.

"Okay," Neville replied his tone indicating that was not the answer he was hoping for.



It their next visit was a few days later that Hermione took Harry's arm holding him back while the rest of their group went out to the pool causing Harry to ask, "What's up Hermione?"

She had been over what she intended to say for hours even had a little speech written but looking in to Harry's eyes she could tell it wasn't needed. Instead she said, "Harry will you relax, you keep looking around like someone's going to kill you for touching Ginny. I have it on very good authority that as long as Ginny doesn't object no one else will either. So relax and let your hands go where they want. Let Ginny stop you for once."

Harry looked at his feet saying, "Suppose she doesn't?"

Hermione smiled as she replied, "Then you are in for a very good time."

Harry looked up quickly to see Hermione looking at him a twinkle in her eyes that reminded him of Dumbledore causing Harry to ask, "You and Ron had any good times?"

"Possibly," Hermione replied quickening her pace as she followed the group out to the pool.

Lunch brought a break from the mornings activities and although Harry was reluctant to admit he was having a very good time. He had let Ginny set the boundaries. To his surprise he hadn't run into them yet although he was far more familiar with the feel of her skin. He was surprise when Hermione announced as they ate that this afternoon the girls had decided to just catch some sun. The look of anticipation on Ron and Neville's faces that this announcement caused threw Harry for a moment. He couldn't see why they were looking forward to just laying out in the sun.

Harry was following Ginny out the door when Hermione passed him a tube causing him to ask, "What's this?"

"Sun tan lotion."

"But there's a perfectly good spell that we used this morning," Harry replied confused.

"Very true but I think you and Ginny might enjoy putting this on each other more. I know Ron and I do," Hermione replied taking Ron's arm.

"She is right mate," Ron replied heading off with Hermione to the other side of the pool where Luna was enjoying running her hands over Neville's back.

"Come here Harry and sit I'll do you first so you will have some idea of what this is all about," Ginny said motioning him to lay face down on one side of a double lounge chair while she got on her knees beside him. Okay Ginny this is where you wanted to be. She thought taking a little lotion in her hands as Hermione had taught her. She started with his arms working her way down from the shoulders enjoying the way his muscles felt beneath her fingers. By the time she moved on to his shoulders and then started applying lotion to his broad back she was sweating and not from the heat a small part of her mind was amazed that just running her hands over his bare skin was having such an effect on her. while the majority of her mind was entering overload as to how much pleasure this was causing in her. She finished his back and with considerable effort managed to avoid massaging his posterior moving on instead to his legs. When she finished those she spoke for one of the few times since she'd started, "Time to turn over Harry."

Harry was not going to turn over anytime soon. Ginny had not been the only one enjoying her application of lotion. "No I'm just going to lay here a few minutes," He said.

"In that case Harry it is time for you to do me," Ginny said quickly laying on her stomach to hid the blush that was spreading up her face as she realized the other meaning to her words.

Harry didn't want to get up but he realized he had to return the gesture. A quick glance in her direction confirmed Ginny's head was facing away from him. So Harry got to his knees and quickly did one arm.

"Slow down Harry I don't want to get burned because you missed a spot take your time and do it right."

Harry forced himself to slow down. All it did for him was reemphasized just how soft her skin was. He automatically started on her shoulders only to stop when he encountered the string around her neck holding the top of her Bikini up.

"Oh sorry about that I don't want to get a burn there so let me get it out of the way." Ginny said moving her arms and untying it. "Better get this out of the way too." Ginny added reaching up and undoing the rest of the top baring her back to him. Harry's eyes were locked on that patch of bare skin while his mind processed just what the absence of that small strap meant should she move quickly. "Okay Harry you can keep going," Ginny said doing her best to hide the chuckle in her voice. She recognized what had distracted Harry and fully intended to do it more often.

Harry resumed and as he passed her shoulders Ginny reminded him her sides needed to be done also. She felt him stop for a few moments then after adding more lotion to his hands he worked his way about half way down her sides. "All the way to the front Harry," Ginny instructed and was rewarded a moment later when she felt his hands brush against her boobs and quickly stop. Sighing she relaxed obviously enjoying where his hands were.

Harry was trying to figure out what to do He knew what his fingers were caressing and from the noises Ginny was making she was enjoying it. A quick glance across the pool enlighten him that the other two couples had cast privacy spells hiding them from view. Recognizing a good idea he removed one hand from Ginny and took his wand from the arm holster and cast one around them before continuing to apply lotion to her sides before moving returning to her back.

When she felt Harry remove his hand Ginny open her eyes and saw the privacy spell case she smiled and relaxed.

Harry was watching his next area of concern as he finished up with the small of Ginny's back. He knew what he wanted to do but fear of her Weasley temper was telling him to be careful. As he put more lotion on his hands he heard Hermione's voice in his mind, 'Let her stop you." An grin spread across his face as he returned his hand to her body and slid them under the bottom of her suit a short ways `Don't want to burn if the suit should shift' he thought as he did. When his fingers went on to her thighs first doing the outsides and backs when he reached in-between them and began applying lotion he heard a quick gasp of breath from Ginny.

Ginny felt Harry's hands on her inner thigh and she started to panic there had not been male hands there in her memory then he stopped and she knew he was waiting for her to make a decision. No one else knew that when she woke up this morning she had promised herself that today the one thing she would not do is stop Harry from doing whatever he wanted. She thought for a second and spread her legs a little wider hoping he would get the hint and continue.

When her legs opened a very nervous Harry carefully let his fingers brush her suit before continuing downward on her legs. A portion of his mind was very glad to be nearing the end of this ordeal while another portion of his mind was causing very different thoughts.

As he finished up with her ankles Ginny said, "Thank you Harry that was very nice. I know why Hermione prefers this to a spell."

"Oh yes," Was all Harry dared to say as he turned to lay face down on the lounger beside her. Ginny surprised him by kissing his cheek a minute or two later and when he looked at her he surprised even himself when he kissed her back. They spent the rest of the day kissing and relaxing on the lounger.

Harry stumbled out of the fireplace at 12 Grimmauld Place only to have Ginny reach out an arm and steady him before saying "We'd better go change before dinner," He nodded and followed her out of the kitchen and up the stairs to their rooms. Tickling her bare legs as they climbed the stairs out of sight.

A smile broke out on her face when Mrs. Weasley heard her daughter's giggles float down the stairwell. She knew at that moment what she would see when the two of them sat down at the dinner table.

The next day was chores for the three youngsters at Grimmauld Place. When Ron took on one of the chores alone leaving Ginny and Harry to tackle cleaning the attic together Molly was shocked. She stopped up just before lunch to check on them and found they were busy cleaning. Noticing her daughter's lips were slightly bruised she was about to say something when she saw Harry's lips. She managed to keep the smile off her face until she was headed down the stairs to the kitchen. By the end of the day the two of them had made a good dent in the clutter.

At dinner Molly announced that due to their progress today they could visit Hermione again the next day if they promised to work as hard the following day.

Ron made a quick floo call to Hermione to let her know. Then next day the three slept in late arriving at Hermione's just before 10 a.m. Hermione greeted them at the fireplace saying, "Luna and Neville had something else going on today so it's just the four of us," As they made their way out to the pool.

Lunch found Ron and Harry joking around in the pool while the two girls were in the kitchen talking and making sandwiches. "Don't you get annoyed that those two expect us to wait on them?" Ginny asked.

"Not really I think it's because I've always seen my mother making meals and taking care of the house while I was growing up that I feel it's what I should do for Ron," Hermione replied.

Ginny looked at her friend and it was like waiving a wand over a particularly difficult puzzle. All the pieces suddenly fell into place. "You see my brother as your Husband?" Ginny asked shock evident on her face. When Hermione nodded Ginny smiled and was hit with a sudden realization. "You and Ron have been shagging on the day's I didn't come haven't you."

Ginny had seen Hermione blush before but this time Hermione set personal records for both shade and amount before replying, "No" a little too abruptly to be convincing.

"Hermione this is me," Ginny replied.

"We have not done IT yet..."

"Hermione I really don't need details until you want to share them. I'm still having trouble getting beyond the `Ron is actually cute' point," Ginny said trying to comfort her friend.

"You won't tell on us will you?" Hermione asked when she recovered her wits.

"No I would never do that. So how do you work it with Neville and Luna here?"

Hermione looked at her friend and decided to come clean. "After lunch we take a break 'To allow our lunch to digest' They would go into the spare bedroom while Ron would join me in mine."

Ginny nodded as she finished up the sandwiches then followed Hermione out to the glass table by the pool and lunch with a bare chested Harry.

Later Ginny could not pinpoint the moment she reached her decision She realized it was a gradual change in her thinking that had started in the kitchen of 12 Grimmauld Place and reached it's obvious end when she looked at Hermione saying, "I guess we should take a break to let our lunches digest before we go in the pool, besides I'm a little tired."

The smile on Ron's face and Hermione's arched eyebrow as she looked at Ginny had Harry thinking that there was a lot more to that statement then he could understand. "Let us clean up," Hermione said grabbing Ron's plate as Ginny grabbed his before they made their way to the house.

Ron looked over at Harry a number of attitudes flashing across his features. Harry noticed he couldn't tell rather his best friend was going to pound on someone , Him presumably, or celebrate. "Uh Ron. What's going on?" He asked.

Ron seem startled by Harry's question. "You mean you don't know what's going on?"

Obviously exasperated Harry turned on his friend saying "No, I haven't got a bloody clue! Ginny is talking in riddles and I can't figure out rather you are mad or happy."

"Harry just go with the flow. What ever happens you should know I'm okay with it."

"Great now you are talking in riddles," Harry said placing his head in his hands.

"Ron," Hermione called from the house causing him to leave Harry still with his head in his hands sitting at the lunch table.

Harry sat like that for a few more minutes until he heard someone approach. Looking up he watch Ginny approach in looking more beautiful with each step. "Ron said you were upset by our comments."

"No... yes, You know I hate being kept in the dark about what's going on," Harry said.

Ginny was shocked to think Harry thought they were hiding something like that from him. "Harry there is no conspiracy against you believe me." Seeing in his eyes he didn't believe her she continued, "I had a girl talk with Hermione while we were making lunch. I told her I have enjoyed snogging you so much I wanted to take it to the next step but you were resisting. Then she told me what her and Ron were up to when I wasn't around. As to what's going on right now Hermione and Ron are up in her bedroom with the door closed doing what ever they want in privacy. If we want some privacy we can use the guest bedroom. They will knock at the door if we are still in there when it is time to leave. If all you want to do is kiss that is what we will do so what do you say?"

Harry looked at Ginny digesting just what had not been said. He wasn't sure they had the same idea what this next level she was talking about meant but it sounded like she wouldn't be too upset if they had a minor mis-understanding about that. Taking Ginny's hand he looked at her asking, "Just where is this guest bedroom?"

Hermione knocked at the guest room door three hours later saying, "It's time to return to the Burrow."

Harry's voice replied through the door, "Give us a few minutes."

"You've got five," Hermione replied.

"What's going to take them five minutes to get ready?" Ron asked looking at Hermione.

Hermione looked at her boyfriend like he had three heads before asking, "How long did it take you today to get ready to leave my room?"

"Oh,"

"Sometimes Ron you just don't think," Hermione replied.



It was several weeks later that Harry stopped what he was doing causing Ginny to look at the suddenly motionless naked boy braced on his arms over her. "Harry?"

He shook his head the meaning 'Keep quiet' clear in her mind.

"Hermione, Harry, Ron, Ginny?" a familiar voice drifted up from the downstairs of Hermione's house.

Getting off the bed Harry quietly and quickly pulled on dungaree's and a T-shirt before grabbing his wand once prepared he ventured out into the Hall. Ginny followed his lead stopping to slip a T-shirt over her naked form before taking her place just inside the bedroom door ready to spring to Harry's assistance.

"Oh there you are Harry. We need to get the four of you back to headquarters," Remus said looking up at Harry as he stood at the top of the stairs.

"Stop there Remus, Tonks. Now convince me that you are who you appear to be," Harry said his wand at the ready.

"You question your dance instructor?" Tonks replied.

"Hi, Tonks. You two stay down there I will get the other three," Harry replied before disappearing from the top of the stairs. He saw Ron nod for Hermione's door before opening the door to the guest bedroom to find Ginny's wand in his chest.

"What's up?" Ginny asked.

"Don't know but they don't look happy," Harry replied gathering the rest of his clothes and getting re-dressed properly. Ginny followed suit and two minutes later they were headed downstairs.

"We got word that death eaters would be in the neighborhood later today," Remus said as Ron and Hermione joined them in the living room.

"So what's the plan?" Ginny asked.

"We walk out the front door, get in the car and leave. No use of magic to attract their attention," Tonks said.

"What about my folks?" Hermione asked.

"Molly has gone to warn they. She's met them often enough that she should be believed," Remus added.

Hermione looked at the still locked front door before asking, "How did you get in if you didn't use magic?"

Tonks looked at Remus and smiled before saying, "We came over the fence in the back. He's a lot stronger than he looks. We were worried when we couldn't find you at the pool or in the kitchen."

"We were laying down to let our lunch digest," Hermione said knowing it sounded lame even as she spoke.

"I'll have to try that with someone," Tonks said glancing at Remus.

"Do you four have everything?" Remus asked ignoring Tonks' comment.

Seeing the four nodding Tonks lead the way to the car parked out front. Hermione insured the house was locked up then followed Remus to the car. The ride to headquarters was memorable only for the fact that Tonks drove and insisted on talking to everyone as she did. Harry pulled Ginny on to his lap for two reasons one being the back seat was not wide enough for the four teens to sit side by side the other reason was his conviction that he was going to die in an accident and he wanted Ginny to be with him when that happened.

Lupin and Tonks were entering Grimmauld Place behind the four when the portrait of Mrs. Black erupted with a string of obscenities directed at the returning students. Ginny spun in place her wand in hand as she faced the portrait said, "You old hag this house is not the house of Black anymore 12 Grimmauld Place is the house of Potter by inheritance and as the current paramour of the owner I claim the title of mistress of this house. Now as the current mistress to the former mistress I command you to treat my guests with respect or suffer the consequences."

"Little missy just what do you expect to do to me I am the matriarch of the Black family. The family which has owned this house since it was built and I am surely not worried by an inconsequential, ill bred, under aged, little tart like you," The portrait responded venom dripping from it's words.

Hermione eyes bounced between Ginny, Harry, and her other companions as she watched the drama unfold before her Harry seem to swell with pride when Ginny claimed to be mistress of this house. Ron was in shock and The rest definitely amused. When Mrs. Black's portrait call Ginny 'ill bred' she noticed Ginny stiffened and felt Ron beside her stiffened as he said, "Hermione move away Ginny's going to blow."

To everyone's surprise Ginny calmly approached the painting until her face was a foot away. Then after a few moments of study she replied, "Inconsequential am I? Now I am sure you don't realize there are advantages to not having a house elf around to do your bidding but you will very shortly." Ginny said quietly as she started muttering a long spell, Hermione thought she heard a 'scrogify' as part of the spell but the spell was said so quietly she couldn't be positive. Ginny started her wand movement in the upper right corner of the painting a smile spreading across her face as her movements spread out from that area. Mrs. Black's portrait realized what was happening just as those watching did. Ginny had cast a strong cleaning charm and was removing a coating of paint from the canvas. Ginny ignored the comments from the painting until Mrs. Black was pinned in the lower left corner. "That is enough from you!" Ginny said before finishing the job of paint removal.

As she stood back to admire her work she noticed there was still a painting in the frame but this one was of a different woman entirely she was young and judging from her robes just of out of Hogwarts. As they all walked over to join Ginny in looking at this new portrait the woman in it spoke, "Thank you for freeing me."

"You are welcome. Who are you?" Ginny asked.

"Gladys Booth, I was dating Mr. Black when the current Mrs. Black set her cap for him. This painting was in a shop one day years later when they were out and about. Evidently Mr. Black spent a little too long looking at me. The next day a gentleman showed up and bought me. He was rather handsome and I didn't mind but then next thing I knew I was back on a easel in a nice airy room. Mrs. Black entered the room took one look at me nodded then that handsome gent started to cover me with paint. I've been trapped behind her since then."

It was as they finished dinner and started to go their rooms that Molly Weasley asked her daughter to stay behind. "What's up Mum?"

"Nothing special I just thought I should talk to the Mistress of this house seeing as how I'm living in it," Molly said looking at her daughter.

"Oh!" Ginny said sitting back down at the table.

"I was impressed you remembered that cleaning spell and for it to work as well as it did you must be quite powerful. However imagine my surprise when you claimed to be mistress of this house and all Harry did was beam with pride," Molly said studying her daughter.

"Harry beamed?" Ginny asked looking closely at her mother.

'Pleased with Harry's reaction aren't you' Molly thought as she nodded.

Ginny just sat with a smile on her face thinking of her and Harry until her mother cleared her throat to get her attention. "Now back to what we were discussing. I believe you called yourself Harry's paramour I can figure out what you meant but why that precise word?" Her mother asked.

When she entered Harry's house this conversation was the last one Ginny wanted to have but she was never one to back down, not even from her own mother. Looking her mother in the eye she replied, "I am Harry's illicit lover. He and I are lovers. However we are still in school and my family would not take our being together in this way well therefore the illicit part. Mother you should understand right now as soon as Harry asks me to marry him I am saying yes and scheduling the wedding without delay. That day if possible."

"Ginny!" Mrs. Weasley exclaimed shocked.

Looking at her mother she sighed and said, "Mum I know Harry's going to fight Voldemort in the future. Do you think whether we are married or not will affect my feelings one outcome or the other. I know in my heart it won't but if I can give Harry one day's happiness before then you know I will do it. The only reason I am not going to his bed tonight is out of respect for you and dad.

"What about your brothers? Besides where would Ron sleep?"

"Ron and I would swap rooms. Hermione would rather sleep with him anyway," Ginny stated Hoping her friend wouldn't be too upset she let that out of the bag.

"Are they... active?" her mother asked obviously concerned.

"I don't think they are as far along as Harry and I are despite the fact they were a couple first. I know she's scared of what her parents would say if they found out."

"Yet you weren't worried about your father and I," Molly said almost accusing her.

"Harry wanted to wait, at least until I had taken the potion but I refused," Ginny said firmly looking her mother in the eye.

Molly looked at her daughter. The new they had taken no precautions was her biggest concern. "If I get you the potion will you take it?" she asked.

"I'll talk it over with Harry but probable yes. He's been worried about you finding out."

"He's scared of me?" Molly asked somewhat pleased at that thought.

"More like he's concerned about your opinion of him."

"Then why did you and he..."

Ginny looked at her mother wondering how to answer her. She knew some stories of her mother and father at Hogwarts that would help her case but she held her tongue not wanting to embarrass her mother. "Everything just naturally reached that act and once there I did not want to stop," Ginny finally said after a few moment thought.

"What if you are pregnant?"

"Then you are going to be a grandmother."

"Ginny!"

"Mother!" Ginny replied matching her mothers tone and volume. When she saw her mother relax she continued, "You know Harry will propose if I ever tell him I am pregnant."

"Of course he's always been a fine honorable boy," Molly said.

"Then relax Mum. Because I don't intend to trap my best friend." Ginny said going over and giving her mother a kiss before leaving the room.

The End I think. Unless another idea pops into my head.


Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear