Search:

SIYE Time:6:36 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Healing, Living, Loving and Life
By YelloWitchGrl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor, Drama
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 68
Summary: Harry and Ginny build a life together in a post-war era. This is the story of their lives and that of the friends and family who survived. Sequel to Harry Potter and the Power of the Garuda- You NEED to read that story first or this one won't make sense.
Hitcount: Story Total: 55455; Chapter Total: 4839







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Thursday July 1st- 11am- House Site:

“What do you think?” Harry asked Ginny as they looked at the basic framing that had been erected on the house. He took a long drink of cold water and wiped his sweaty brow.

“It looks… uh… interesting.” She smiled weakly at him. “I really don’t see how this will be a house.”

He had to grin. “That’s all right. I’m just sorry you can’t help us build it.” He patted her large belly affectionately.

She raised one eyebrow but kept her face straight. “I don’t really mind. Maddie, Merri, Hermione and I have been watching the progress with interest.” She glanced over at the house site before turning back to him. “The Muggles seem to like working with their shirts off.”

His mouth dropped open. “You’ve been ogling them?”

She laughed. “No, I’ve only been ogling you.”

“Oh… probably a good thing.” Harry’s eyes sparkled with amusement. “Yesterday one of the blokes told me that I have a beautiful wife.”

She glared indignantly at him. “That is not funny.”

“Why?”

“Because… because no one said that about me!” Her voice was faint in her protest.

“He did so!” He took her hand and kissed it. “I can’t lie to you… you’d know if I was.”

“But…” She shook her head in denial.

Harry cupped her chin and ran a finger along her lips. “You are very beautiful!”

“Harry!” Ron called to him. “Stop flirting with my sister and get back to work!”

Harry laughed. “I’m coming Ron!” He turned back to her. “We’ll be in later for lunch.” He kissed her quickly and ran back to continue with the framing.

“Bout time.” Ron grumbled but he could only smile at his best mate.

“When’s she due?” Albert asked when he walked over.

“First week in August.” Harry replied.

Albert winked good-naturedly. “Well then we best keep working on this house if there is a baby that will be born in a month. At least we aren’t wiring the house for electricity and telephone lines. That would have taken a few days.”

“No, we don’t want electricity.” Harry said vaguely. “We really want to get away from all of that.”

“Can’t say I understand why but it’s your house.” The older man shrugged. “Let’s get back to work.”



Saturday July 3rd-10am- St. Mungo’s Long Term Ward:

“Frank?” Ginny spoke softly. “You didn’t let them down! Your wife and son are both alive. You can come back to them.” His eyes filled with tears and she pulled him into her arms. “Let it out.”

“No.” The voice that issued from his mouth was hoarse but deep.

Both Harry and Neville jumped in their seats. Neville made to run to his father but Harry held him back. “Wait until Ginny says it’s all right.” The other man nodded reluctantly and sat again.

“You have so many things to live for!” Ginny whispered fervently.

“I failed them.” His frail body was wracked with sobs.

“You didn’t! You couldn’t stop what happened but right now your son desperately wants to hug you. Would that be okay with you?”

Frank Longbottom looked slowly towards his son who was gazing longingly at him and then turned back to Ginny. “He was a baby before but now… now he looks like Alice. What’s wrong with Alice?”

“She hasn’t open up yet but she will.” She motioned for Neville to come forward. He helped her to stand and then he sat down with his father so that they could embrace. Harry watched with satisfaction as they talk quietly before he returned his gaze to his wife. She had sat down with Alice who had her eyes closed. “Alice, your husband is speaking and holding your son. Do you want that?”

The other woman turned her face away.

“You do not have to be afraid anymore! Voldemort is dead as are all of his Death Eaters! Why won’t you…” Ginny stopped and stared at her. “Why does that hurt you more?”

Still Alice would not look at her.

“Why does that hurt you? Did you want the Death Eaters to survive?” Ginny winced when Alice turned to her with a deadly gaze. “I suppose not. You can tell me why it hurts.” Harry noticed that Neville and his father were watching the two women.

Alice shook her head vehemently.

“You can!” Ginny insisted. “Your family needs you… I… why don’t you think they need you?”

“BECAUSE I AM THE REASON THAT THEY WERE HURT!!!” Alice screamed angrily before snatching her hand out of Ginny’s.

Ginny’s face remained passive. “You didn’t… it was the Death Eaters.”

Tears rained down her aged and sunken cheeks. “They wanted to know where Voldemort was and I wouldn’t tell them.”

“Alice…” Frank made to move towards her but she held out a hand.

“I knew where he was.” She finally whispered. “I could have told them.”

Harry felt the shock of her words all the way through his core. He looked directly at her until she met his eyes. “Then I would be dead.”

“You must be Harry.” She said listlessly.

“Yes and if you would have told them they would have killed you before resurrecting Voldemort and then he would have come after me… again.” Harry tried to help her understand. “Your job as an Auror was to protect that information.”

“You knew?” Frank asked her, seeking confirmation. “How?” He probed and his voice sounded breathy.

“I can’t… I was forbidden to tell anyone when I discovered that he was in Albania and then the Death Eaters came for us and… I didn’t tell them and you were hurt.” She cried. “I’m so sorry Frank! I shouldn’t have let you get hurt.” She turned away from him and curled into herself on her bed.

Both Frank and Neville stood simultaneously and went to her side. “It doesn’t matter. You did the right thing in not telling them. That was information that was worth dying for.” He assured her and he pulled her in small body to him. “I love you Allie.”

“Oh Merlin, I have missed this!” She held him for several minutes before turning to Neville. “You are so handsome!” With a sob of relief her son went to her for a soothing hug.

Harry moved slowly to his wife who was watching the group with tears in her eyes. “Do you want to go?” He asked her softly.

She nodded and looked up at him, her eyes bore the weariness that came with being nine months pregnant. “How are we going?”

“I got the Bentley again.” He grinned cheekily at her. “I figured that you wouldn’t be up for much after this.”

“You were right.” She let him help her stand.

“Thank you Ginny.” Neville said from his parent’s arms.

“Yes, thank you.” Alice told her. “Thank you for not giving up.”

“I am just glad that it has worked out.” She replied. “You’ll have to stay here for some tests but then you will be able to go home tomorrow. Healer Albertson assured me that if I could get you to talk that she would make sure you were released in less than twenty four hours.”



Saturday July 10th-2pm- A Small Church in London:

“Do you Colin Timothy Creavey take Melissa Amanda Wells to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?” The Minister intoned and Harry saw his wife dab her eyes.

“I do.” Colin’s voice and was strong and sure.

The Minister continued with the Muggle wedding ceremony. “And do you Melissa Amanda Wells take Colin Timothy Creavey to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, in sickness and in health, till death do you part?”

Melissa’s smile was radiant and full of love and health. “I do.”

By the power invested in me I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride.”



Saturday July 17th- 10am- Pond Behind The Burrow:

Harry sat next to the love of his life as he watched the last two Weasley bachelors tie the knot. He hugged Emily tighter and she snuggled closer. She was the child that would always cuddle with him. From the corner of his eye he could see Erik and Nicole tugging at their nice clothes and looking longingly at the tent that held their toys. His smile was wide because he knew that as soon as they could the children would be off to play and get their new clothes full of dirt but not Emily. She would sit on his lap all day and would be contented to do so. He saw Tyler struggling to get off his father’s lap but Bill had a firm hold on the toddler.

Dumbledore cleared his throat and he saw Fred leading Merri to the front of the large group followed shortly by George and Maddie. “Welcome to this blessed event!” Dumbledore began just as he had when Harry and Ginny married. “We are here to witness the joining of two couples; Frederick Allen Weasley will be joining himself to Meredith Leah Albertson and George Edmond Weasley will be joining himself to Madeline Lee Albertson.” He paused for a moment. “You all have come together in a way that I feel is appropriate and proper. I feel confident that you will have many years of marital bliss and maybe a few laughs along the way.” His eyes were alight with mirth. “Marriage is a binding of the souls and a joining of the hearts. It is a blessing and a gift to have someone to share your life with. One will never be complete without the other’s soul mate. I now ask you Frederick and Meredith. Do you come to this union freely and with love?”

“Yes.” They both replied in unison.

“Then I marry you and bind your souls. Exchange rings.” Dumbledore replied and they slid the wedding bands on each other’s fingers. He moved his wand in front of them and spoke the incantation to bind them. “Semper Fidelis, Semper Eternis, Semper Amor.” They were bathed in a pure white light. “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss.” They beamed at each other and kissed. The assembly clapped for them. When the group became quiet again Dumbledore turned to the other pair. “I now ask you George and Madeline. Do you come to this union freely and with love?”

“Yes.” They both replied together

“Then I marry you and bind your souls. Exchange rings.” Dumbledore instructed them. After the rings were exchanged the Headmaster moved his wand in front of them and spoke the incantation to bind them. “Semper Fidelis, Semper Eternis, Semper Amor.” The light surrounded them. “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss.”

As soon as the kiss ended the field behind them exploded in to Wildfire Whiz-bangs, Fred and George’s magical fireworks. Mrs. Weasley started to yell at her son’s for their irresponsibility. “WHAT IF THE MUGGLES NOTICE?”

Harry laughed heartily with Ginny. “I thought the wedding was too quiet.”

“Daddy, look!” Erik pointed excitedly at the sky.

“I see them.” Harry said.

Ginny sighed. “Only Fred and George…”



Thursday July 22nd-9am- Kitchen at Grimmauld Place:

“I passed all my NEWTs!” Ginny said excitedly as she waved around the results that had just arrived. “I’m a fully qualified witch!”



Saturday July 31st-11:30pm- Harry and Ginny’s Room at Grimmauld Place:

“Harry!”

He heard his name being called and slowly he awoke from his sound sleep. “Waz a madder love?” He asked groggily.

“My water broke, wake up and go call Mum and Maddie or Merri!”
Reviews 68
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear