Search:

SIYE Time:10:15 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Healing, Living, Loving and Life
By YelloWitchGrl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-OotP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, Humor, Drama
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 68
Summary: Harry and Ginny build a life together in a post-war era. This is the story of their lives and that of the friends and family who survived. Sequel to Harry Potter and the Power of the Garuda- You NEED to read that story first or this one won't make sense.
Hitcount: Story Total: 55439; Chapter Total: 4655







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Sunday August 1st- 2am- Harry and Ginny’s Room at Grimmauld Place:

“No pain?” Merri asked Ginny as Harry paced the room. She had just performed the pain relieving charm and Ginny was now lying on her side in their bed.

“I’m great.” Ginny assured her.

“Are you sure you don’t want us to call Madam Pomfrey?” Mrs. Weasley asked.

“No, this is fine Mum. I’ll know if something is wrong and I’d rather it just be the family here.”

“Thank you for letting me be here.” Hermione said as she sat gingerly on the side of the bed. “This will help for when I have a baby.” Ginny’s eyes widened but she merely smiled knowingly and raised a questioning eyebrow to which Hermione blushed.

Harry moved over to sit with her. “What would you like me to do?” He asked in concern.

She thought for a moment. “I would like you to hold me when I start to push.” She looked Maddie who had finished examining her. “How far along am I?”

“Almost there.” She informed her. “You are fully effaced and almost completely dilated. This is going really quickly for a first baby.”

Ginny nodded and her face tightened slightly. “Another contraction.” She breathed deeply and grabbed Harry’s hand.

“I thought this wouldn’t hurt?” Harry looked frantically at his sisters.

“It’s all pressure now but no pain. She has to feel the pressure when she is having a contraction or she won’t know when to push the baby out.” Maddie explained.

Harry held her hand tightly and felt himself relax when her face lost its tension. He moved more fully on to the bed and she sat up so he climbed behind her to support her. “Is this all right love?”

She nodded and leaned back against him. “When I push I’m going to need to hold my legs back. Can you help me with that?”

He kissed her damp forehead. “Of course I can.” She tensed again.

“Do you want to push now Ginny?” Merri asked her firmly as she positioned herself below Ginny to help guide the baby out. Ginny nodded but did not speak. She pulled her legs back and Harry grabbed them behind her knees to keep them bent. He saw her bear down and Hermione counted to ten before Ginny took a deep breath and repeated it. It went on three times before Ginny fell back against him.

“Here sweetie.” Mrs. Weasley wiped her brow with a cold damp cloth. “Can I get you anything?”

“No Mum I’m… oh!” She brought her legs up and again began to push.

“Good Ginny! Her head is crowing!” Maddie exclaimed as she looked over her sister’s shoulder.

When Hermione finished counting through the contraction she gasped. “Oh! She’s completely bald.”

Harry and Ginny laughed. “I guess we’ll have to wait to see what color hair she’ll have.” Harry murmured in to her ear.

“She’ll have baby blue eyes too I bet, so we won’t know what color they’ll be.” Ginny took another breath. “Here the next one!” She started to push again.

“Excellent Ginny, she’s almost out… push down for me… here she is!” Merri lifted the baby and put her instantly on Ginny’s stomach and began to rub her vigorously. Soon her angry cries filled the room.

Harry felt tears pool in his eyes and his heart beat so quickly that he was sure it would run off without him. He tentatively reached out a hand to join Ginny’s hands that were already on their daughter. He touched her wet forehead and the tears fell down his cheeks. She was completed covered in white stuff and blood but she was so beautiful to him. Everything else that was going on around them faded away as he concentrated on his wife and new daughter. “She’s amazing.” Harry whispered.

“She’s perfect.” Ginny said happily.

“I’ll clean her up quickly and then give her back.” Maddie said as she carefully lifted Serenity off of her mother’s warm stomach. This apparently did not suit the baby because she began to scream loudly at her aunt. “Oh sweetie, I’ll have you back to Mummy in a moment!” Maddie crooned. She used the cleaning spells on the baby and then slipped a tiny nappy on her before wrapping her up in a clean blanket. “Here you are.” She put the baby back in to Ginny’s arms.

“We love you so much Serenity Lily Potter.” Ginny told her.

Harry ran his finger carefully along her baby soft cheek. “You are so precious!”

“We’ll let you rest now but if you need me, just call. I’ll put a monitoring charm on the room.” Mrs. Weasley told them and the rest turned to leave.

“Do you want to sleep?” Harry asked Ginny, still sitting behind her.

“No. Right now I just want to look at her.”



8am- Harry and Ginny’s Room:

“What are you doing Mummy?” Erik asked from his position on their bed. Harry was sitting at the end watching his children get acquainted with their new sister. Erik looked mildly interested in baby Ren but Emily and Nicole had dubious expressions on their faces. He could see that they didn’t really know what to make of this creature that their Mummy was holding.

“I’m nursing her.” Ginny explained to Erik. “Remember when we talked about this before? This is how a Mummy feed’s her baby.”

Erik’s brow furrowed. “Oh. Does she eat a lot?”

“Not right now but soon she will.” She explained patiently.

Nicole stuck her finger in her mouth before pointing at Ren and turning to Harry. “Pay Dada?”

He shook his head. “She’s too little to play right now.” Nicole pouted slightly and crawled along the bed to sit in his lap. Emily looked enviously at Nicole. He held out a hand to her and she eagerly joined her sister in his lap. He kissed the tops of both of their heads. “I love you.”

“Mummy… does this mean you can fly with me now?” Erik asked her eagerly.

Ginny laughed softly. “When we get back to Hogwarts then I’ll be able to fly with you, all right?”

He looked pensively at her. “How long till then?”

“About a month.” Ginny replied.

“Is that a long time?”

“Not too long.” She assured him.

“Okay.” Erik sighed. “I guess I can wait.”



Saturday August 7th- 9am- Nursery:

“She’s cute.” Fred said mildly.

“Bald, but cute.” George replied but closed him mouth quickly at a glare from his wife.

“I think she’s beautiful.” Pru assured Ginny.

“I do too.” Sixteen-year-old Liz said as she looked down at the small baby she was holding. She moved over to Hermione to pass Ren on. “Your turn.”

“Hello little Serenity.” Hermione whispered as she rocked the baby. She sighed and then passed her on to her mother-in-law. Hermione moved over to Ron and leaned against him and a few tears slipped down her cheek.

Ron looked down at her, dumbfounded. “Why are you crying? Does she smell or something? OW!”

Hermione had hit him. “I’m allowed to cry, Ron!”

“Over holding a baby?” He raised one eyebrow.

She glared at him. “I was thinking about when I’ll finally get to hold our baby.”

Ron’s face paled. “Yeah, but that won’t be for a long, long time… right?”

Her face crumbled and she burst in to tears. “You don’t want to have a baby with me?” The rest of the family watched their discussion and it was obvious that the two had completely forgotten that they had an audience.

Ron looked horrified and pulled her into his arms. “Of course I want to have a baby with you! I just thought you wanted to wait a few years.”

“I did.” She sniffed. “But… but… I… I…” She seemed to be unable to speak.

Ginny spoke up, presumably to interrupt Ron from saying something stupid. “She means that she’s pregnant.”

Ron’s already pale face went white. “But… but… how?”

Fred and George sniggered. Fred shook his head. “Oh Ronny! If you don’t know…”

“Then I don’t think we should tell you!” George finished.

Hermione lifted her tear stained face to look at her husband. “Are you mad at me?”

“No!” Ron said firmly. “I’m really surprised, that’s all. I thought that the charm…”

“Ron,” Ginny interrupted him. “Serenity is proof that the contraception charm is not perfect.” She went to her mother and took their daughter. “But we love her no matter how she got here.”

Erik looked up from the toys that he, Emily, Nicole and Tyler had been playing with. “Just like you love us.” He grinned with pride.

“That’s right.” She said to him.

“You’ll enjoy parenthood Ron.” Remus said to him.

Pru smiled down at baby Ben who was waving his arms happily. “It really is wonderful.”

“Right.” Ron took a deep breath and tilted Hermione’s face up to his. He kissed her tenderly and wiped away the tears. “I’m happy about it but I was just surprised. How far along are you?”

“About six weeks.” She told him as a tentative smile came to her face.

His eyes widened. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner?”

She shrugged and buried her face in to his chest. “I was afraid of how you would react and scared I guess.”

Ron’s face looked pained. “I’m sorry that you thought you had reason to doubt me.”

“It’s hormones Ron.” Mrs. Weasley assured him as she walked over to embrace the two. “Congratulations.”

“We are the last ones, twin of mine.” Fred said sadly.

“What does that mean?” Merri asked him huffily.

“Personally, I don’t want to be the last one.” George said and Fred’s mouth dropped open.

Maddie beamed at her husband and threw her arms around him. “You are so sweet!”

Harry looked at Ginny who was glancing back and forth between her sisters. “Why don’t you two just tell them?”

Both stopped and turned to her. “Are you sure?” Maddie asked her.

Ginny’s face was full of mischief. “Of course I’m sure! I am an Amulain, you know.”

George tightened his arms around Maddie’s waist. “Does that mean you’re pregnant?” He asked her hopefully.

“Yes it does!” She kissed him full on the mouth.

Harry looked over to see that Fred was looking faint and Bill moved quickly to grab his arm and steady him. “Easy there, Fred.” Bill said soothingly.

Merri looked amused. “Oh Bill, let him faint! I’ll be able to take pictures and show the baby after it’s born.”

“Boy.” Ginny said automatically. “You three are having boys.” Hearing Ginny inform Fred that he was having a son pushed him over the edge and he collapsed on to the floor. Liz ran out quickly and Harry knew that she was going for the camera. Ginny turned to Hermione and cocked her head to the side. “You’re having fraternal twin boys.”

“Really?” Hermione asked excitedly and even Ron looked pleased.

Erik walked over to Fred. “What’s wrong with Uncle Fred?” He asked Bill.

“He doesn’t have any stamina.” Bill told his nephew seriously. “When he wakes up be sure to tease him, okay?”

“Okay.” Erik agreed eagerly.

“I think we’re in trouble.” Harry told Ginny in amusement.

“I think you’re right.” She replied with a grin. “He is truly a Marauder in training.”



Sunday August 29th- 12pm- The New Burrow:

Harry admired the finished house from the outside with Ren. Everyone else had gone in for lunch but he wanted to enjoy looking at this thing he had created. The house was beautiful. It was a brick home with many huge windows and it felt welcoming. Although Mrs. Weasley did not know it, there were four secret passages built in to the house that only he and Ron knew about. They had a bet going on how long it would take Fred and George to discover them. He gazed through one of the windows and saw his family all gathering to eat. This is what he had always wanted… a family. He smiled down at the infant when she started to stir. “I bet you are ready for lunch as well. Let’s go find Mummy.”



Wednesday September 29th- 8:30pm- Harry and Ginny’s Room at Hogwarts:

Harry broke the kiss. “We should stop.” He whispered to his wife. “Any more and I’ll be hard pressed not to want to finish it.”

“We don’t have to stop.” Ginny said cautiously. “I’m all healed form delivering Ren so we can…”

He looked at her reserved face. “What’s wrong?”

She shrugged. “I’ve still got a lot of extra weight from having her.”

“You don’t think that bothers me, do you?”

She sighed. “I guess not.” She got out of bed and slowly removed her clothes.

Harry watched her and groaned in longing. She was so amazingly beautiful. She was definitely rounder but he enjoyed studying every curve. “I love you.” He said plainly.

“I love you too.” She smiled sexily before climbing back in to bed.
Reviews 68
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear