Search:

SIYE Time:20:24 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophecy
By SiriusB

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 2
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2003 ***

This story follows Harry Potter during his 5th year at Hogwarts. As the Dark Lord continues to gather pawer the Ministry prepares for the worst. As many things begin to come into place to new emotions and certain feelings are revealed.

H/G, R/H
Hitcount: Story Total: 3268







ChapterPrinter


He sat looking outside his window mesmerised by the view that was in front of him. In the distance he saw a dot apon the horizon making its way nearer to him. His thoughts where on what was to become of him now, after this life altering day.

Harry had been at the Dursley's for two weeks now and was loathing every second of it. Earlier that day a letter was sent to Uncle Vernon. This letter was sent from Albus Dumblebore and in it was information about the current situation in the magical world. It also made a point that now Harry was in great danger with Voldemort gaining strength again.

Now a normal uncle may have been worried for their young nephew. The poor boy whose life was in danger. Now as you know by now Vernon was not a normal uncle. Instead he said that Harry had one day to pack and get out of the house never coming back again. Apparently Harry living in the same household as Vernon, Petunia, and Dudley brought danger to their lives.

So now Harry waited for a reply to one of the four letters he sent out the moment he heard he had to leave that very day. He had sent one to his godfather Sirius. Apparently he was somewhere in Ireland right now performing a mission for Dumbledore. To Harry's dismay he would not talk about it to him. Harry worried about Sirius constantly. He knew if either the ministry or the death eaters caught him he would be done for. But what could Harry do sitting around doing nothing? Absolutely nothing and this bothered Harry very much.

Two other letters he sent to his best friends Ron and Hermione. The one sent to Hermione was to tell her that he would no longer be at the Dursleys. Ever since the events of the Tri-Wizard Tournament occurd she had been constantly asking about how he was. The letter to Ron was asking if he could spend the rest of the summer with the Weasley's. He didn't meen to impose but he knew he had no other place to go.

The final was to Proffesor Dumbledore. He had told him that he was now going to have to find a new place to live. He told him what the Dursely's did and that he had asked to spend his summer with the Weasley's.

At this point the dot on the Horizon had become an owl perched on Harry's desk. It was Pig. The owl was swaying back and forth excitedly looking at Harry in anticipation. Harry leaned forward and removed the letter tied to Pig's leg. He opened the letter and began to read.

Dear Harry,

Hey sorry about the muggles but hey atleast you will get to stay with us. Asked my mum and she said she would be delighted to see you. Fred and George are looking forward to having a new person to try their experiments on. Plus Ginny well you can guess, doesn't mind at all. We will be around in a flash so make sure your packed.

From,
Ron

Harry smiled he knew he was going to enjoy this summer. He packed up his trunk and put his books in his cauldron and got everything together. Just as he finished he hear a loud noise from downstairs. He made his way downstairs to see a rather excited Fred staring at him.

"Hey mate is your stuff upstairs? Great I'm glad to hear that. George will be here in a second and I will go grab your stuff." said Fred already making his way upstairs before Harry had a chance to say a word.

"Thats great" said Harry but he doubtedFred heard him because he was already at the top of the stairs. Hearing the commotion in the living room Uncle Vernon charged in looking very flustered.

"What is the meaning of this boy!" yelled Uncle Vernon whose veins looking as if they where about to explode.

"No reason only magic mate" said George who had just appeared. Before Mr. Dursely could recover from the shock of the boys arrival or the fact that he had just heard the m-word Fred was downstairs with Harry's stuff.

"Okay Harry you go first here is some Flu powder" said George walking over to Harry and putting the powder into Harry's hands.

"Thanks" said Harry and he made his way over to the fireplace. He turned around and yelled "The Burrow." With that he felled a jerk and was spinning around. Before he knew it he was laying on the floor at the burrow and as he regained bearings of where he exactly was he saw three red headed figures looking down on him.

---------------------------------- ------------------------
What do you think so far? Please Review
It will get better soon but i can't just go in and start with the good stuff I have ot have a build up :P
I will try and have the next chapter in soon
----------------------------------- ----------------------
Reviews 2
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear