Search:

SIYE Time:5:01 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Oh, The Sillyness
By rufiel

- Text Size +

Category: Dream Adventure Challenge (2005-3)
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 31
Summary: ** Winner of Most Humourus in the Dream Adventure Challenge **
What would you consider silly? After reading this little story about 8 wizarding teenagers on their way home after their school year, you'll have to reconsider everything you ever believed in.
Hitcount: Story Total: 4162



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.





ChapterPrinter


Oh, The Sillyness

by

rufi el





Luna skippled. Luna drippled. Luna tippled. Luna then nippled Neville. Ouch! Luna whistled. Luna hickled. Luna schickled. Luna brickled. Luna tickled Ginny. Shriek!


Luna sat down in the compartment as a part of a group. Two years ago, the thought alone would've made her laugh. Laugh merrily, dreamily, then fantasize about what it would be like to have friends... Then shake herself, and continue to read The Quibbler. Now, at the end of her fifth year, she had friends. Many, many friends. Good friends. Good friends. Even though they agreed with the rest of the school and found her a bit... Odd, they found her fun too. They also found Luna's things for her. They are very good finders, Luna's friends. Luna often wonders if this is just a little fantasy, that she'll wake up and be friendless again.


Once she told Ginny about her worries, but was slapped in response and told to pull herself together and be realistic for once. Ginny often speaks straight out. That's what Luna likes the most about her. Luna often speaks straightforwardly. Luna thinks that is what her friends like about her. She speaks a bit different from Ginny though, Luna speaks more in... Riddles. Easy riddles. Though most people don't really understand her....


Well, but is this a story about the very sad fact that Luna was teased for her first four Hogwarts-years?. Not at all. You know that is not true for this was submitted in the Dream Adventure-Challenge category. So this can't be about that, can it? I suppose not. Well technically, it could... But who cares? I'm rambling. I am supposed to be telling a story here.


Luna is, as previously mentioned, sitting in a compartment. She likes to call it: 'The compartment', just not with the 'the' capitalized. So, Luna was sitting in 'the compartment'. With her in 'the compartment' are Harry, Ginny, Neville, Ron and Hermione. Oh! Lavender just walked in. Luna doesn't really like her... But she won't let a soul know. You won't let her secret get out, will you? Phew. Thanks.


Hey! Guess what Luna noticed? Can you guess? Oh. Yeah, you're right... Seamus walked in. How'd you know? Oh! So all the stories include Seamus? It's in the rules? Oh, well...


The others were talking. Luna wasn't really listening. She was thinking about how much you, dear reader, suck. Yes, you. So you don't believe me? Think about this: You're reading a story that an unknown author wrote, based upon characters from a book written for children. Do you get my point? Good. Back to the story.


Luna was bored... Very bored, to be accurate. So she decided to speak up, even though she didn't know whether she'd interrupt some big and serious discussion about He-Who-Can-Be-Named-But-Most-People-Are- Afraid-To-Name. Oh, well.


"I'm bored." Luna said.


"Majsflalhnf!" Neville said and tried to get back to sleep.


"Read a book!" Hermione said.


"Get on your broomstick and fly high up to the sky!" Harry exclaimed.


"Do you want some of my makeup?" Lavender asked.


"Blow something up." Seamus said.


"This isn't the movies, Seamus." Luna answered.


"Oh." Seamus replied.


"Kiss me." Ron said.


A perfect example of an unexpected comment.


Luna shrugged. "Why not?" and proceeded to jump on Ron.


"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Ginny said panickly, and closed her eyes. Probably to be safe.


Everybody froze.


Opening her eyes a little and looking like she was seeing that her panickly comment did what she hoped would happen, Ginny said:


"Uh. OK. Mhmmm.... Uh... Well... Hey! I know! I dare you to tell me what you'd do in your dream adventure!"


Everyone in 'the compartment' knew at once what she was talking about, since the author doesn't want to write what she means. Too long, too little sillyness.


"Can I start? Can I? Can I? Please!" Ron said, then seemed to remember Luna frozen in mid-air, dragged her to his seat and proceeded to snog her.


Ginny looked at the two of them with a pained expression, or at least it looked like that from Luna's angle, and barely managed to choke up the words:


"R-Ron? You can start... You can.... Really... Would you? Please..." After that little 'please' of hers, Ron and Luna broke apart.


"OK!" Ron said, and got ready for storyman-mode. Luna prepared by closing her eyes and laying her head on Ron's shoulder.


"Ooooooookaayy.... Well, I would like to go to Newcastle..." Ron began.


"Newcastle?" everyone except the very much sleeping Luna and Neville exclaimed.


"Newcastle. When I'd get to Newcastle, I'd buy every Quidditch item I can, and..."


"There aren't any Quidditch stores in Newcastle, Ron. You know that." Harry said.


"Whose dream is this? Shut up. Where was I? Oh, yeah. I'd buy..." Ron said, but was then cut off by the now-awake Luna.


"Your story is in the wrong category of sillyness. Shut up now, if you'd please."


"Doh!" Ron exclaimed sadly, but seemed to get over it when Luna gave him a peck on the lips. Ginny looked kind of sick now...


"Ron and Luna, don't get me wrong, I'm happy for you two and all that, but if you really care for Ginny's health you'd leave right now..." Seamus said.


"Oh, I would, but that creates a problem! Even though noone's noticed, the author is seeing what exactly is happening through my eyes! Even though there are several things that point out that this can't be true this is true! So, what is an author to do if I leave?" Luna said worriedly.


"Oh, that's very fine Luna. I'll take the author from now on so we can continue the story. Come here, authie authie authie..." Lavender said and proceeded to cattie cat the author. Not the best thing you can do to attract authors, I tell you.


"Uh! Fine, he can see this through me, just proceed the story! This is way to silly for my intelligence level, I want to get it over with!" Hermione said, impressing the author.


With that everybody seemed to be pleased, so Ron and Luna, those silly things, went out of the compartment. Now we can continue this story, like really continue.


"Well, people. Now it is my turn. Sit straight and listen," Hermione said and started to look for something in her bag.


"What are you looking for, Hermione?" Harry asked annoyingly.


"My story about what I'd do if I could do everything I wanted I wrote for fun last month." Hermione spat out beautifully.


"O....kay," Harry said stupidly.


"Yay! Here it is! Now listen!" Hermione exclaimed like a pro author introducing his/her newest novel.


"Oh, here I am in the oh, so wonderful past! All around me are intelligent people reading. What to do, oh what to do? To read, or not to read? Oh, silly me. Here's a good one... What does it say? The newest book published... Good. I need something new to read. Now, what is it called... Romeo and Juliet? Oh, pooh. I don't want to write anymore. I was born to read!" Hermione read outloud perfectly.


"Now clap!" she said.


Nothing happened.


"CLAP!" she screamed like a beautiful bird.


*Clap, clap, clap*.


That's better.


"Anyone else who wants to try? Harry! What's your dream?" Hermione asked Harry.


"My dream... Well, in my dream it doesn't matter where I am or when, the only thing I want is a Ginny to hold." Harry said. Ginny seemed to like this, for she proceeded to hug him and snog.


"Why on earth do all these stories have to end with this pilly silly fluff! Huh!" Hermione exclaimed, driving the author away with her rudeness.









A/N: This sucked. Like really sucked. I'm only posting this because I had promised a story. I'm going to try and write another one before the deadline, and I want that one to be much better. Please encourage me to write something better.





Reviews 31
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear