Search:

SIYE Time:15:24 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Life So Wanted
By Remi

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Fluff, General
Warnings: None
Rating: PG
Reviews: 8
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

*Spoiler Warning* Harry has defeated Voldemort and is figuring out what to do with his life. He loves Ginny. But the question is: Does Ginny love him?
Hitcount: Story Total: 3090







ChapterPrinter


I do not own Harry Potter and his old, but am glad to be writing about them.

NOTE: There will be things about the sixth book "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince". If you haven't read the sixth book I discourage you from reading this story so READ HBP NOW.

After the Dark Lords fall
Prologue:

___________________________________ ____

Times have changed since the Dark Lord's fall. Harry Potter, along with his best friends, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger defeated Lord Voldemort in there 7th year. One thing stood in Harry Potter's mind. This was Ginny Weasley.

Harry Potter knew that he broke up with Ginny last year, but he still had feelings for her. There was thing that he wanted to know. And that was if he could possibly love her.

Harry woke up before the sun came up. He had dreams about Ginny every night. Some were good and some were, well horrible. The horrible ones had Ginny die or fall for someone else.

It had been two weeks since Harry defeated Voldemort. Since then he has traveled to see his parents and Dumbledore's graves. Thinking that they would be proud of him if they were still here. Sirius would have proud of him, too,

Now there was one thing he had to do now. This was to discover if he loved the youngest Weasley.

He didn't know how he was going to find out, but he was going to find the truth. Nothing now can stop Harry on his quest for the love.

There is one thing Harry knew for sure. He had to get to the Burrow.
________________________________ ________




Chapter One:

Harry has been away for a month now. Searching things that meant a lot to him. For instance, he went to see the graves of people that died that meant a lot to him. He also thought of what he was going to do with his life. One thing he wanted to know about the future of his life. Was he in love? With the youngest Weasley?



Days after he was done searching his past he decided to go to the Burrow. And here he is now.



He promised her that he would be with her when it was all over and Voldemort dead. Now Voldemort is dead so lets see what happens to these two. Will they fall in love? Or will something happen that will change everything.



Well if you want to know what is going to happen you got to read this story.




___________________________________ _____




Don't come on strong, Harry thought as he knocked on the door of the Burrow, Ginny likes you and she knows you like her.



The door opened and standing there was Mrs. Weasley. When she saw him she had a big smile on her face



"Harry! How are you?" she said like she was going to faint by surpise of him coming to the Burrow, "You are practically family, you didnt need to knock. Come in! Come in!"



"I am great Mrs. Weasley," Harry said. For once he wasn't lying. "I have been at Godric's Hallow to she my parents graves. That made me happy because I know they would be proud of me for.... what I did."



"Good to hear Harry. And of course they would be proud of you for defeating You-Know-Who."



Harry walked in to see that not much has changed in the Burrow. Everything looked the same since the wedding of Bill and Fleur that he went to a year before. It looked like Mrs. Weasley's disapproval of Fleur had calmed down a bit, because she stopped talking about it to everyone



There was one difference. The clock that showed all the Wealsey and what they were doing didn't show that anyone was in fear. Of course, the reason for that is that no one is in fear was that Voldemort is dead and there was no more deathes in the wizarding world from people being murdered by Death Eaters.



"Where is Ron," Harry asked.



"Ron and Hermione are upstairs in Ron's Room, Tell them I am starting on dinner," Mrs. Weasley said as she started getting dinner ready.



It has been two weeks since he had seen those two. That was when they defeated Voldemort. They parted ways so Harry could go to Godric's Hallow.



When Harry, Ron, and Hermione were searching for horcruxes Harry noticed something different about Ron and Hermione. They didn't argue much and they were nice to each other. Really nice to each other. Harry thought they they liked each other. Even though he knew, he thought that they might be going out with each other. For this made Harry jealous in a way, because he wanted to be going out with Ginny, but then it wasn't safe. This was because Harry thought Voldemort would do something to Ginny and Harry never wanted anyone to hurt Ginny.



Harry walked up to the room to find the door was closed. He tried to open it but it was locked. He heard people talking so he knew that they were in there. He knocked on the door.



"Who is there," Ron asked as if he was gasping for breath.



"Ron, it is Harry," he said to Ron, "I am back from Godric's Hallow. Can I please come in"



Hermione opened the door and said, "Of course you can come in Harry, We have a lot to tell you."
__________________________________ ______





Authors Note: Well I am going to end the chapter there. And yes there is a lot Ron and Hermione have to tell Harry. I just wanted to keep you waiting. Hahaha. I am evil ain't I.



As I said in the Prologue this is my first fan fic ever so I hope I don't write horrible. Please Review.



I know it is a bit short, but Chapter Two is longer. I just don't want to let out some things in the first chapter. I am sorry if I made you mad, but hey if you want to know what I am talking about read Chapter Two when it is out.

Chapter Two will come out when I am done writing Chapter Three. I hope once again that I didn't make anyone mad because I want everyone happy.
Reviews 8
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear