Search:

SIYE Time:11:51 on 16th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
By GinnyPotter

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Angst, Fluff
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: G
Reviews: 11
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2004 ***

Five years after graduation Harry returns to Hogwarts to teach DADA. Ginny's there to, along with all the old crowd. But what's wrong with Ginny? Will she accept Harry's help? Will she over come?

Note: First two chapters are pre-OoP!
Hitcount: Story Total: 3545







ChapterPrinter


A/N: Hey everyone! I already have this story posted on fanficiton.net but decided (on the advise of my beta) to post it here too. So enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Title: Harry Potter and the Return to Hogwarts
Chapter 1: The Awakening
By: GinnyPotter
Disclaimer: I own NOTHING, suing is futile. You MIGHT get like $1.50 so…
Rating: G

It was late, the library deserted except for Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny were they were looking over the book Hermione had found.

“Oh my gosh! Why hadn’t I thought of this before!” Hermione said slamming her fist on the table. “Harry, you told us that, after you confronted Professor Quirill in first year, Dumbledore told you the only thing Voldemort couldn’t understand was LOVE.”

Harry nodded, wide eyed. Realizing Hermione had actually found a spell that could DEFEAT Voldemort.

“Well…this spell, Empuris Amoura, I found it a few days ago, and have been researching its use since. And I consulted Dumbeldore on it…”

All of them looked at her wide eyed. “THIS IS GOING TO WORK GUYS I JUST KNOW IT!” she said with a huge grin. “But…I don’t think we have enough people. This spell takes a VERY powerful wizard to control, and since we are only students, we will need all of us. But I’m still certain we need at least one more.” She said the light leaving her eyes, and skimming the page again. “The love we have for each other and our families just isn’t enough, we NEED another…”

Suddenly Draco Malfoy bust out from behind a bookcase. Draco smiled, a very strange thing for him to do around the “fab four” as Snape called them.

“What the bloody hell are you doing here Malfoy!?!” Ron half yelled, standing up.

“Relax Weasley.” Draco said coolly. “I’m here to help, I over heard your conversation while looking for a book on sleeping potions… I want in.” He said looking them in the eyes.

“But why?” Ginny and Hermione asked at the same time. “We all know your father is an avid supporter of Voldemort.” Hermione continued. The rest nodded.

“I’m not my father!” Draco said his eyes growing VERY cold. “I suppose I have tell you why, so you know I’m not going to sabotage your plan, don’t I?” He said thinking about how he should put this.

“You all know my mother died this last summer…?” Draco asked his eyes still stone cold, not looking any of them in the eye.

“Yeah, Draco, some sort of potions accident, mixing wrong ingredients, or something.” Harry said, feeling Draco’s pain. Harry knew he was very close to his mother, whether or not Draco would admit it.

“That’s what was told to the press, and family.” Draco said eyes glazing over. “It was my father!” He took a deep breath and started to explain.

“I was suppose to become an official Death Eater last summer, right after 6th year ended. My task was to torture and kill someone, with the cruciatus curse. When I got to the secret location, I had already been questioning whether or not I even wanted to be a Death Eater at all. But when I saw who I was to torture, I really lost it. It was a 10 year old muggle girl, tied to a chair. Totally defenseless. but my father beckoned me to him. My mother at my side. When he commanded I do the dirty deed, I refused, so he punished me by inflicting the cruciatus curse on me. My mother screamed and lunged at my father, infuriated at her disobedience, he did the same to her until, she passed out, then casting avada kadvra on her.” He said clenching his fists as though wanting to hurt something, or someone.

“Oh my god! Draco!” Ginny breathed, giving him a sympathetic look.

Draco nodded. “that’s not all either.” He said. The other Death Eaters tied me to another chair and held my eyes open with magic as they tortured and killed that little girl. I still have nightmares about that night, that’s why I was looking for that book on sleeping potions. I AM NOT MY FATHER!” He said finalizing his statement.

No one knew what to say. Draco finally broke the silence. “I want to get back at my father so badly!” He said taking in a cleansing, calming breath. “Am I in?”

Ron gave Draco a suspicious look. “You really mean it?” He asked lifting one eye brow at him.

“Look Weas…Ron… my father is a HORIBLE man. Once Voldemort is defeated he won’t be as powerful as he is now, he won’t have any allies, they will be hunted as well. He deserves what ever the ministry gives him. He killed my mother. Imagine if your father liked your mother, wouldn’t you want to…” Draco trailed off. “Oh never mind.” he said turning around to leave.

Ron Looked at Harry, Hermione, and Ginny. They nodded at him. “Wait, Mal…Draco!” Ron yelled after him. Draco turned around.

Ron walked up to Draco and extended his hand. “You’re in.” He said as Draco took his had and shook it. “Truce?” Draco asked looking Ron in the eye, the cold gone from them. “Truce.” Ron agreed shaking Draco’s hand once again.

“To nights the night.” Harry said, two weeks later, trying to sound calm, but failing miserably, as he entered the great hall one afternoon, after just having had a talk with Dumbeldore.

“Everyone ready?” Hermione asked. They all nodded.

20 minuets later they were in the dark forest cornering Voldemort.

“You silly children think you can defeat me, Lord Voldemort?!?!?!?! The greatest sorcerer in the world!?!?!?!” Voldemort cackled.

“Dumbeldore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!” Harry screamed.

“I think I’ll finish ‘St. Potter’ off first.” Voldemort hissed locking his steel cold eyes with Harry’s brilliant emerald green.


“ON THE COUNT OF THREE!” Ron yelled “ONE, TWO, THREE!”

“Empuris Amoura!” they all shouted, at the same time as Voldemort had cast avada kadavra at Harry.

The blinding bright blue light emitted from the five friends wands met Voldemort’s green light, pushing it slowly backwards. All of them concentrating on the task at hand.

White hot pain shot through Harry, as well as the others, but all stayed strong. The blue light connected with Voldemort’s wand, moving closer to his hand. The light continued to move turning his had the same electric blue, and the light spread over Voldemort’s body, he screamed in pain…the light burst into a giant red glowing ball. Then slowly, the ashes of what was Voldemort fell to the ground and were blown away by the wind. All pain gone from our hero’s.



Harry Potter’s eyes fluttered open. He had no idea where he was. All he new was he had just mentally relived the most freighting night of his life, as well as the happiest. He looked around and realized he must be in the hospital. A nurse came in,

“Oh Mr. Potter, you’re awake. Good sign, very good sign.” The witch said with a bright smile, as she checked his pulse.

“Wha. What happened? Why am I here?” Harry asked, still a little groggy.

“I’m not sure what got you here, dear. However you are here because, you are, or were hurt. I’m afraid you had a quite nasty broken leg, and, until about 5 minuets ago you were unconscious.” She said, checking other vital signs. “My name is Anna by the way. I’ll be your nurse until the doctors sees fit to let you leave.” She said smiling again at him, she obviously had NO objection to this.

And indeed anyone of the medi-witches at St. Mondo’s wouldn’t have objected. Harry Potter had grown from a scrawny, messy-haired, 11 year old, to a rather handsomely, built, messy-haired 22 year old.

Harry very much wanted to stay awake and remember what had landed him here, but at the moment all his body wanted to do was sleep. Harry shut his eyes, and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

~*~*~*~

A/N: Ok, I hope you liked the first chapter. The first two aren't that good, but say with me they get much better. And updates will be very fast, I already have chapters 1-14 typed up.
Reviews 11
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear