Search:

SIYE Time:6:07 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Heiress of Ravenclaw
By lenfaz

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Oliver Wood, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley
Genres: Angst, Drama, General, Humor
Warnings: Extreme Language
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 5
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

After last year's shaky events, a late plea from an old mentor sends Harry back to Hogwarts to finish his education.
While Harry and Ginny tried to figure out their feelings, new situations bring together friendship, love and family before the Final Battle.
Starring Harry and Ginny with Ron and Hermione as the sidekicks who might get it right this time.
Charlie Weasley comes back to England as the special guest star we all want to know more about.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3142







ChapterPrinter


Harry Potter and the Heiress of Ravenclaw

Chapter 1: Dumbledore’s man through and through

The Summer was finally ending and Harry contemplated The Burrow. He had promised he’d be there for Fleur and Bill’s wedding, and he was not the one to back out on his word. But as easy as that walk towards the house used to be in the past times, it was one rather difficult this particular afternoon.

He hadn’t seen anyone during the summer. Ron, Hermione and he exchanged letters frequently as each one was caught up spending the summer with their families. They had agreed, after Dumbledore’s funeral at the end of the School Year, that they would not come back to Hogwarts. Harry was determined to find the rest of the Horcruxes and destroy Voldemort once and for all. Ron and Hermione, despite his wishes, had decided to go with him. Harry wanted to forbid them to do so; he wanted to preserve them from such risk. But he knew Hermione and Ron. As polar opposites as they were in pretty much everything, they had one thing in common: stubbornness. They wanted to go with him to the Dursleys, but Harry thought it was best for them to spend some time with their families, just in case.

So it began, their own personal quest. Hermione took the lead in the planning, spending all summer gathering information she’d exchanged with Harry and Ron, reminding them they needed time to think things through. Waiting was something both Ron and Harry found hard to do with all the attacks going on. The dark days were upon the Wizard World and Harry felt the need to do something. Yet, he had no idea exactly how to do it. It was only this sense of almost complete clueless what had made him listen to Hermione’s pleas.

Summer with the Dursleys was as awful as usual. Harry spent most of it locked up in his room, reading the Prophet and Muggle newspapers for devastating news all over England. He also tried to read the books Hermione sent him and compare notes with her and Ron. Unfortunately, they’ve seem to have reached almost no advances in their research.

Both his uncle and cousin looked at him the way they always did, feeling somewhat superior than him. It used to bother Harry so much, but now, it really did not matter. Not after Dumbledore’s death. None of it mattered because now Harry knew that he had to end this war, once and for all. He only came back to Privet Drive to honor Dumbledore’s wish, to keep his word to him even after his death. Dumbledore always believed in the pure magical protection that house had for Harry and while it was hard for him to believe so, he honored his promise. But something had also changed… his aunt Petunia. She did not make it very obvious in front of his uncle and cousin, but sometimes Harry would catch her looking at him, with a look that was a mix with worry and care. He could not understand it at the beginning, but as the summer passed, Harry came to believe that his aunt maybe cared just a little. There was some sort of silent agreement between them somehow, and often Harry would find a picture of his mother behind his pillow. He felt thankful for that, even if it was just a silent gift.

The soft noises that came from the house brought him back to the present time while he sighed. Ginny. He was going to see her after a whole summer spent apart from each other, after telling her it had to be over for her own safety. It was probably the hardest decision for him to make, and he’d pondered for endless times during that summer if he was doing the right thing. He missed her so much. He’d never, ever since his 12th birthday, spent an entire summer without her presence and he’d come to realize how used he was of her being there. How much he missed her just being there, silently, for him. How much he missed her freckled face, her copper hair and the way she smiled to him, always with a small hope in her eyes. The pain of missing her was unbearable sometimes.

It had struck him completely on the day of his birthday. He was coming out of age, and no one in Privet Drive seemed to care… seemed, because that day he found a picture of his mother at her teens years next to his pillow. There were owls from all his friends sending him letters and small gifts. He smiled at the sight of Errol leaving a small package in his table. It was Ginny’s, with a letter attached to it.

Dear Harry,

Happy Birthday. I’m here if you need me.

Love,

Ginny


It was a small box, carefully wrapped in green paper. He opened it and smiled at the sight of the gift: a silver charm of a horntail around a small silver necklace. Only Ginny could make such a statement with one gesture, reminding him of the happy and easy times spent with her. The light he needed in times of darkness like this. His heart ached.

He knew it now: he was truly, madly, deeply in love with her. It was not something he’d felt suddenly, it had been built during the past years. Getting to know the real her, spending time with her, everything that had made him fall for Ginny in ways he could not see before. But it was there and it was real. He could not deny it.

Yet, he had to. He had to keep her safe at all cost, even if the cost was his own happiness. People that were close to him had died because of him: his parents, Sirius, Dumbledore. He could not bear the thought of Ginny being hurt, dead. He could not take it. He had to protect her from Voldemort and the Death Eaters.

Harry clinched his fists with anger. Voldemort had taken so much from him: most of his past, his chance of being with his parents, of being with Sirius, graduating from Hogwarts. And now, he was taking his future too: he was taking his chance to be with Ginny… and he hated him even more for that. He had to be stopped. He had to be killed. Terminated.

He slowly walked towards the house where he heard the sounds of laughter and joy. His heart ached at the idea of something happening to any of the Weasleys. They were Harry’s only family after all. With Sirius gone, and even before that, the only family Harry had ever known was within that house, celebrating the wedding of their eldest son, laughing at the joy of being together even in times of dark and fear. Before he could reach the house, the door burst opened and two figures walked into the backyard. Harry stopped in his steps, recognizing the mass of fuzzy brown hair and the tall redhead standing next to her. Hermione and Ron seemed to be whispering something to each other and they looked worried but peaceful at the same time and Harry did not have the heart to interrupt them. Even though they had yet to realize it, or accept it to one another, Harry knew that Hermione and Ron were far beyond friendly feelings towards each other. He’d kept his impressions to his own, because he felt he had no right to intrude into something so personal and Ron was also taller and thicker than him, not to mention he had a very interesting temper to begin with.

So he stood there, silently, looking at his friends and worrying about them. He kept wondering how much longer they would be safe. Being friends with Harry Potter was pretty much a mortal peril these days, even more than before; but both Ron and Hermione did not seem to mind.

Suddenly, Hermione spotted him and smiled widely, she touched Ron’s arm to point at Harry and Ron turned around and started smiling.

“Harry” Hermione cried running towards him and embracing him in a tight hug “I’m so glad to see you”

“Thanks, Herm” replied Harry parting their embrace and putting out his hand to shake Ron’s, but Ron embraced him in a bearhug that left Harry almost without breath in his lungs “So good to see you, mate” he said

“Same here” replied Harry trying to catch his breath “So what you were you guys whispering about?” he asked mischievously only to see Hermione blushing a little and Ron letting him go, red as usual.

“We were just trying to figure out how to sneak out of here without Mrs. Weasley finding out we’re not attending Hogwarts this year” Hermione stated nervously

“Oh…” Harry said. He’d forgotten about the fact that Mrs. Weasley would not be thrilled about the idea of any of them quitting Hogwarts.

“Yeah, mum would throw a fit the minute she finds out about this. Especially after the twins” said Ron in a whisper “I seriously don’t know how to do it”

“You can still go back to Hogwarts” Harry said, hoping they’d listen to him this time

“Blimey, Harry, we won’t leave you alone!” yelled Ron

“Ron, language” said Hermione and then she looked at Harry “That is out of the question, Harry. We will go with you. Studies can wait until after all of this is done”

Harry knew how much it meant to Hermione to finish School, so the fact that she seemed so certain to follow him made him full with gratitude. He was about to reply when a voice behind him made him stop.

“Ron, Hermione are you ready?” Ginny’s voice came from behind and wrapped him in this warm feeling. He did not dare to turn around, he knew he was doomed the minute he did it.

“Oh… Harry, hi” said Ginny slowly and he had no option but to turn towards her. The sight made him breathless. She looked simply beautiful in the golden dress that made her copper hair shine even more. Her lovely eyes looking at him tenderly. It took all the will Harry had to stand where he was instead of going to her and take her in his arms and never let her go. But he could not do it.

“Hi Gin” he whispered softly, looking away because the sight of her was unbearable. So close, yet so far away, her warmth wrapping him, making him longing her, wanting her.

“We should better go inside, mum is asking for all of you” said Ginny quietly. Harry noticed a tingle of sadness in her voice and it broke his heart, knowing the reason of it.

Hermione and Ron made their way into The Burrow silently and Harry stood there, watching Ginny. She looked at him with hopeful eyes, smiling sadly.

“It’s nice to see you’re OK” she said

“Yeah” Harry replied sadly “As OK as I can be…” he trailed off, looking at his feet and then back at her tantalizing eyes “thanks for the birthday present” he said

“It was the least I could do” she replied smiling “I was not sure whether you’d like it or not…” she trailed off

“It was perfect, Ginny” Harry stated slowly and then sighed deeply “We better go inside” he said

She nodded and headed back towards the house. Harry sighed one more time and followed her. Her copper hair was intoxicating, her scent was making him ache for her, but he had to resist.

When he entered the house, he was almost ambushed by hugs and greetings. Molly Weasley complained about how thin he had gotten and protested under her breath against the Dursleys. The twins teased him a little and Mr. Weasley shook his hand. Harry felt the love of that family reaching into him and it pained him that he was, once again, a reason for their suffering. He already had broken Ginny’s heart and now he was about to take Ron with him in his quest. He tried to push those feeling aside while he looked at Fleur and Billy, dazzled with each other and looking very happy.

“Congratulations” he said once he managed to get where they were

“Thanks, Harry” Bill replied smiling as he shook his hand “good for you to join us”

“Thanks ‘Arry” said Fleur smiling.

Bill’s face was still covered with scars, but his eyes were shinning brighter that Harry had ever seen, and he looked really happy about the outcome of it all. Harry knew they held no resentments against him, but he was never able to feel completely guilt free from it all. They were hurt because of him, because who he was and what he had to do. He knew he had to leave and be on his own, protect all of them from the risk, but he was not that strong. He needed them.

A strong hand patted him on the shoulder. Harry gasped from the pain

“Harry, good to see you” a thick voice said from behind

Harry turned around to see Charlie Weasley, looking at him with a wide smile. He looked almost tanned from all the freckles in his face and his hands looked rough from all the time spent with dragons. Charlie was the Weasley brother Harry knew the least, because he was always in Romania studying dragons. He was bigger than the others, although shorter than Bill and Ron. His face had a mischievous smile, much like the twins. He was also the gifted Quidditch player of the family. Before Harry came along, Charlie was the most important seeker Gryffindor ever had and some ventured he might have a future at a professional level, but he had chosen Romania and the Dragons, which made Mrs. Weasley sick with worry very often. The past few years, after Voldemort’s return, Harry knew that Charlie had stayed in Romania working for the Order under Dumbledore’s command, but he had no idea what was he’d been doing there.

“Charlie, hi, good to see you too” he greeted.

“Listen, mind if I have a word with you?” asked Charlie “alone…”

Harry nodded and he headed towards the backyard with him. When they were there, Charlie turned around to face him, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“So, planning to leave Hogwarts, uh?” he spat

Harry chocked. How did Charlie know? Did Ron say something to him?

“I… how do you know?” he asked. He did not like the tone of Charlie, he seemed to be addressing him like he was twelve and Harry was already out of age.

“Well, Ron has been awfully quiet and Hermione winces at the very mention of Hogwarts and she is not reading ahead for her NEWTs, so it was basic math in here” he replied in a stern tone “Look, Harry, I’m not so sure that leaving Hogwarts now is a good idea”

“What would be the point of me going there?” Harry replied

“Hogwarts is safe” said Charlie

“I’m out of age, Charlie” Harry retorted “And Hogwarts is no longer a safe place… they are not even sure if they were going to open this year”

“It’s the safest place for you to be”

“Like it was for Dumbledore?” Harry started to feel the tears coming into his eyes and the anger getting at him “If Hogwarts was not safe for him, it sure is not safe for me… or for anybody else if I’m there” he trailed off

Charlie’s eyes softened “Harry, I’m sorry about Dumbledore. His death shook us all and I know that you think the time has come to go on and face things… but you’re not ready”

“You don’t even know me, Charlie” replied Harry “I’m ready…”

“Listen to me, Harry” Charlie’s voice was determined “I get that you have to do this… I get it. But understand me in here… you’re taking Ron with you. And Hermione. This is too dangerous”

Harry was silent for a second. He knew Charlie had a point and he had debated this issue tons of times in his head. Charlie got closer to him

“Listen, I know you don’t believe me when I tell you that you need to be at Hogwarts now. But I can assure you I’m telling you the truth” he sighed “if you’re not gonna listen to me, at least read this” he gave him a parchment.

Harry took it and his heart stopped. It was a letter addressed to him and the handwriting was painfully familiar.

“Is it… Is it?”

“Yeah” sighed Charlie “Go ahead, open it”

Harry opened the letter with shaken hands. His eyes filled with tears

Dear Harry,

If you’re reading this letter, it means that I’m gone. And that Charlie is already back in England, following my late orders. If he is giving you this letter, it’s because you’ve decided not to go back to Hogwarts to finish your education and he has not been able to make you reconsider.

Harry, take an advice from this old man. Go back to Hogwarts, finish your education and think things through. We’re in the middle of a war, and any reckless movement might put you and the ones you love at risk. Please consider this.

Most of all, I need you in Hogwarts. For reasons that are not mine to explain, I need you to be there and support the new person in charge of the Headmaster position. It’s a key to your success in this war.

I know I’m not giving you all the information you want and I know you might be already resenting me, but Harry, trust me.

Hogwarts needs you now. Don’t turn your back on it.

And remember, you have things Voldemort would never have. Those are your strengths. Don’t turn your back on them. Use them.

Take care of yourself, Harry. Lean on your friends and the ones you love.

Be safe,

Albus Dumbledore


Harry felt the tears accumulating in his eyes and this time he decided not to fight against them. He could not care less if Charlie was seeing him, that letter from Dumbledore was very painful to read. It reminded Harry that his mentor was gone, that the one person Voldemort feared was gone, leaving Harry with a sense of insecurity that was very hard to fight. Once again, Dumbledore was asking Harry to do something without telling him why. It used to make Harry angry, it used to make him resent Dumbledore, but now all he wished was for him to be personally standing in front of him, instead of Charlie, telling him to go back to Hogwarts.

“Why?” asked Harry as the tears were drying in his face

“I cannot say” said Charlie

Harry sent him a darted look “Charlie, I’m not a little kid anymore. You cannot hide things from me"

Charlie sighed “I’m not hiding things from you, Harry. I’m just doing what I was told to do. If there are more things you need to know, it’s not my place to say them, because they don’t belong to me. Just know this, Harry: there are currently bigger things at stake in here than just your safety, and you’re needed in Hogwarts”

“Why you?” asked Harry “Why did Dumbledore send this letter to you, instead of me directly or your dad?”

Charlie smiled sadly “Because he sent more instructions to me other than just getting you back to Hogwarts. Time has come for me to also take a step into the action”

Harry looked at him without understanding and Charlie smirked sadly one more time

“Let’s just say, Harry, you’re not the only one going back to Hogwarts. I’m heading there too”

Harry looked at him even more confused

“I’m taking the post as Care of Magical Creatures Professor” finished Charlie

“What about Hagrid?” asked Harry

“The Order needs him some place else right now, and the Order needs me at Hogwarts. That is all I can say to you. Now, Harry, are you coming back or do I have to drag you there?” asked Charlie seriously.

Harry was about to retort when his eyes lay on the parchment at his hands. Dumbledore had asked him one more thing to do, and Harry needed to do it. For him and for his former Headmaster and mentor.

He silently nodded.

“Good” said Charlie “You can fill Hermione and Ron later about this” he seemed to hesitate a second

“What is it?” asked Harry “Is there something else?”

“Ginny” said Charlie

Harry’s heart stopped. If he was going back to Hogwarts, then he would see Ginny everyday and all his intentions of keeping her safe were going to be harder to maintain. He silently tried to think what he was going to do.

“Harry...” said Charlie “I know that you like Ginny, and that the two of you had something last year and I’m not blind not to notice the way you look at her, but please understand where I’m coming from at saying this. She is my little sister and...” Charlie trailed off, not exactly sure how to continue.

“It’s OK, Charlie” replied Harry “My decision has not changed. I have to keep your sister safe. And I will”

“Thanks, Harry” said Charlie “Now maybe we should go to the backyard... the wedding is about to start”

Both Harry and Charlie headed to the backyard, that had been decorated simply with little Fairies and lights. The twins had provided all the decorations and for once in their lives, no pranks were pulled.

Harry took a seat next to Hermione and she looked at him. Ron was next to her, also giving him an intrigued look. Harry nodded to let them now they’ll talk later about it and both Ron and Hermione nodded in agreement.

A soft sound of music interrupted their stares and Harry turned around in time to witness Ginny walking down the aisle, a small bouquet in her hands, smiling softly. His heart ached one more time at how beautiful she was and how she seemed to light up the place. He smiled sadly as she passed by him and went to stand next to Gabrielle.

The ceremony was small and simple as Fleur and Bill exchanged their vows and a thousand of fairies moved around the moment they sealed their love with a kiss. Harry heard a small sniff next to him and turned around to watch Hermione sobbing softly, tears in her face. He then noticed that Ron was holding her hand tenderly and he reached out to hold her other hand. She looked at him and smiled softly and Harry nodded. He knew exactly what she was feeling. Love and happiness in times of dark and fear. So much pain and yet, life went on. He sighed deeply.

As the guests moved over to greet the newlyweds, Ron, Harry and Hermione walked silently away. When they were out of reach, Harry turned to them

“I’ve had a talk with Charlie” he said “He knew we were not coming back to Hogwarts and he tried to talk me out of it” he said

“How did he know?” asked Ron as Hermione looked at Harry surprised

“He figured it out…” Harry trailed off “He wanted to convince me to go back to Hogwarts, because it’s the place for me to be now”

“What did you say to him?” Hermione asked quietly

Harry looked at her and saw the expectant look in her eyes

“I said no” he replied “I’d made up my mind and I was not about to change it about him saying me I had to come back, but he carried this with him” Harry gave them Dumbledore’s letter.

Hermione took it and started to read it, with Ron reading above her fuzzy brown hair. Their eyes filled with tears

“Oh, Harry” said Hermione with a broken voice and Ron put his hands awkwardly at her shoulders, embracing her softly as she rested her head in his chest. Harry knew better than to comment anything. He did not want to break that small moment for them. His eyes searched Ron’s and he saw the silent peace in his eyes.

“It’s OK” he managed to say to them “I…” he did not know how to say this “I have to go back.”

Hermione nodded at him and Ron looked directly at him in the eyes “We know” said Hermione softly

“I guess we’re actually finishing our education” sighed Ron “I was looking forward not to study this year” he joked

“Ron!!” Hermione yelled at him and started to pull away from him, but Ron did not let go of her and she did not put much of a struggle, Harry noticed. He smiled at both of them

“What about the Horcruxes?” asked Hermione

“We’ll keep searching for them” said Harry firmly “I have no intention of backing out on that one…” he had a fierce stare on him. Voldemort was going to be finished.

“I guess we’re breaking a few more rules this year” said Ron and Hermione bickered at him.

“We’ll work things out” she assured Harry “but we should get back to the party before they start wondering what we are whispering about”

Harry noticed Remus and Tonks looking at them suspiciously and he nodded at Ron and Hermione.

“We’ll have time to talk later” he said as they slowly started their way back to the party and the guests.

-*-

Charlie looked at his brother, slowly dancing with his beautiful wife and he sighed deeply. He was thrilled for his brother’s happiness, yet he felt restless, as he usually did at these special occasions.

“I can’t believe my baby is married” said his mum next to him.

“Mom, don’t start crying, please” he pleaded

“Well, Charles Weasley, excuse me for being so emotional about my eldest son getting married. It’s the first wedding of you lot, and apparently, the only one, since all my other kids are too young and the other one that might be able to get married has never brought a girl to this house” Molly replied sternly

“Mum, not again…” Charlie said “Do you have to bring this up now?”

“I’m just so sad to see you like this, Charlie. You’ve never mentioned anyone… I just don’t want to see you ending up alone, with no one by your side loving you, like your father and I have. It’s not good, especially in times like these” Molly said with concern in his voice

Charlie looked at her smiling sadly “One day, mum, I promise you that when the right time comes along, I’ll get the perfect girl and never let her go” he said

And then he stood there, silently watching at the night that was closing upon them.

-*-


Ginny stood there, in a corner of the improvised dance floor the twins had settled, contemplating Harry from the distance. She understood his reasons, yet it was very hard to come at peace with the terms of their break up. She missed him and she wanted to be there for him.

“You OK?” she heard a voice next to her and she smiled at the twins standing each at one of her sides.

“Not really” she replied

“We’re sorry, Gin… want us to hex him for you?” George offered

Ginny laughed softly “If I wanted him to be hexed, George, it would have been done by now” she replied

“Truth” said Fred “But we can still hit him with a couple of bludgers. Our old brooms are nearby, just in case”

“Gin, we know that you still feel for him, little sister, but you have to know he did this for your own safety” went on George

Ginny sent him a darted look “I know that, George” she retorted “But it’s stupid nonetheless. People already knew. Malfoy knew… it was no big secret”

She looked at Harry, softly talking with Ron and Hermione “He thinks I’m safer this way, but truth is, if not of my involvement with him, my past being possessed by Voldemort and being a Weasley already made me a target” she continued

“We know, Gin, we know” said Fred “But some part of him still needs to think he is protecting you”

“Yeah, well, like hell he is. He won’t run away from me that easily” she said with a mischievous grin as she left them to go talk with Remus and Tonks.

The twins looked at each other with concern

“Poor Harry” said George

“He’ll never know what hit him” finished Fred

-*-

The party was already dying and Harry watched as Ron and Hermione moved slowly in the dance floor, his tall frame embracing her softly. Remus and Tonks were also dancing, as were Bill and Fleur and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. Charlie and the twins were on another corner, talking heatedly. Harry’s eyes wondered around and found Ginny standing near by the table that held the drinks, looking at the couples dancing. She looked breathtaking, with her copper hair curled on her shoulders, her eyes shinning softly.

Without noticing, he went to her. She looked up at him and smiled softly, but her eyes held that blazing look he loved so much.

“Hey, Gin” he said slowly as he stood next to her “Lovely party”

“Geez, Harry, you can do better than that” she teased him

Harry smiled blushing “Er… would you like to dance?”

“Sure” she said as she held his hand and led him to the dance floor.

As he embraced her, he felt his heart aching again. He was so close to her it was almost intoxicating, but he never wanted to let go of her. He knew he had to, he knew it would never be safe for them as long as Voldemort existed, but none of it mattered at that moment, as he held her close and placed his forehead at the curve of her neck, breathing the scent of her and softly caressing her hair. Ginny’s hands were at his neck, softly caressing the tape of it, sending shivers down his spine. He felt so safe next to her, he felt like everything had a meaning as long as he was embraced with her, never letting her go. She sighed deeply as his mouth moved to her ear

“I’ve missed you, Ginny” he whispered to her

Her mouth was on his ear too, her breath warm against his earlobe “I know” she said

And then there was silence, as they kept dancing with each other. Time passed but he seemed not to care. Slowly, like almost surreal, he found himself holding her hand as they walked towards the lake nearby The Burrow. They stood there, lightened by the moonlight that made her copper hair shine.

He finally looked at her and his green eyes were dark with longing, making her heart ache for him.

“It’s midnight” he said softly as his hand went to the pocket of his trousers and pulled a small black velveted box “Happy Birthday, Ginny” he said as he handed her the box.

She took it slowly, her hands shaking slightly and opened it. A silver bracelet was on it, with a small silver phoenix.

“Harry…” she said “It’s beautiful” she took the bracelet and held it under the moonlight

“Here… let me help” he said as he slowly placed the bracelet on her right wrist and he held her hand again.

“Thanks” she said as she lifted her head and looked at him. He could have drowned in her eyes; he was drowning in her eyes.

“Ginny” he said huskily “I have to keep you safe… I can’t… we can’t” but all his will power had left him as he pulled her into him and captured her lips with his.

She kissed him back, embracing the one brief moment she knew he could give her, before they went back to be apart.

He slowly broke off the kiss, his face staying a few inches away from hers, his lips almost touching hers

“I have to keep you safe, Ginny” he whispered.

“I know” she whispered back, tears in her eyes.




Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear