Search:

SIYE Time:3:48 on 18th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


Hear Me
By Quidditchgrl

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Other, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape
Genres: Angst, Fluff, Songfic
Warnings: Death, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: G
Reviews: 5
Summary: A songfic from Ginny's POV of a small battle after Ginny and Harry's break up. It is to Kelly Clarkson's HEAR ME
Hitcount: Story Total: 3111







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or any related Characters. Nor do I own the song Hear Me, which is by Kelly Clarkson.

You gotta be out there
You gotta be somewhere
Wherever you are
I’m waiting…


I miss you. Even after you ended things, I’m waiting for your return. I’m waiting for you to once again sweep me off my feet. By then, you will have destroyed the Horcruxes. I will claim you mine again.

Cause there are these nights when
I sing myself to sleep
And I’m hoping my dreams bring
You close to me
Are you listening?


I fall asleep at night with hopes that I will see you in my dreams. Even if I see my own mere memories, I hold on to the hope that you see them too. I hope that you still feel for me the way same way I feel for you.

Hear me I’m crying out
I’m ready now
Turn my world upside down
Find me


You still don’t seem to understand that I don’t care about Voldemort when it comes to you. I want to join you, be with you no matter what it takes. I want you to see that I would sacrifice anything for you.

I’m lost inside the crowd
It’s getting loud
I need you to see
I’m screaming for you to please
Hear me...hear me


A battle rages all around me. Voldemort is not there. Snape is though. I am the only one who notices the gleam in your eyes as you see him take off his mask. I watch you, so far away, viciously fighting the Death Eaters. I scream for you, but the turmoil around me drowns out my cries.

Can you hear me?

Hear me

I used to be scared of
Letting someone in
But it gets so lonely
Being on my own
With no one to talk to and
No one to hold me
I’m not always strong
Oh I need you here

Are you listening?


What happened to me? I used to be able to face anything. Then you came. I haven’t dated anyone since. My heart belongs to you alone. I have no one to comfort me. No one can make me happy the way you do. I’m weak. I can’t bounce back and be the way I used to be. I need you. Please listen to me.

Hear me I’m crying out
I’m ready now
Turn my world upside down
Find me
I’m lost inside the crowd
It’s getting loud
I need you to see
I’m screaming for you to please
Hear me


I see you there, fighting Snape. He falls to the ground, dead. You avenged Dumbledore. Nobody else seems to notice. They are all too busy fighting the others. I cry out in relief, but another Death Eater sees me. He raises his wand, ready to kill. I began to fight him, but he is too strong for me.

I’m restless and wild
I fall but I try
I need someone to understand
(Can you hear me?)
I’m lost in my thoughts
And baby I’ve fought
For all that I’ve got
Can you hear me?


I’m running from him as fast as I can, firing curses behind me. I trip and fall to the ground. My life seems to flash before my eyes. Nobody is around to help me. Desperately firing curses, I know that my time now is limited. The Death Eater somehow disarms me. I watch helplessly as my wand flies through the air and into his waiting arms. I begin to cry. I would never be able to be with you again. Never again would I hear your voice. The Death Eater laughs maliciously. He tortures me. I scream, not only from the agony of the curse but in anguish of my lost love.

Hear me I’m crying out
I’m ready now
Turn my world upside down
Find me
I’m lost inside the crowd
It’s getting loud
I need you to see
I’m screaming for you to please
Hear me


Suddenly the pain stops. Even before I open my eyes I know he is going to kill me. I wait anxiously, hoping for the least amount of pain. I feel my wand being pressed into my hand. I open my eyes to see your handsome green eyes staring into my tear-filled hazel ones. You sweep me up and set me back on my feet. With a whisper of “I love you”, you kiss me passionately. With a last curse, the Death Eaters retreat. We won the battle. I can feel stares from all around me. We pull away to see Ron and Hermione in the front of the onlookers. They are beaming at us.

Hear me, Hear me, Hear me
Can you hear me?
Hear me, Hear me, Hear me
Can you hear me?


From that moment on, I know that I am going to spend the rest of my life with you. I’m going to be with you on your continued search of the Horcruxes. I’ll be there when you defeat Voldemort. I’ll be there whenever you need me because I know that I love you, too.

A/N: Please Read and Review
Reviews 5
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear