Search:

SIYE Time:8:03 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Everybody Loves Harry
By lauraweasly

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Dark Fiction
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 20
Summary: Harry thinks he is now living a normal life with his girl friend Ginny.He dosnt have to worry about Voldemort ar any of his death eaters but is he about to meet a new enemy
Hitcount: Story Total: 4742







ChapterPrinter


disclaimer:i dont own harry potter and i never will.





"Harry chill if Ginny loves you she'll say yes"said Laura,a girl Harry worked with.
"but im so nervouse what if she says no"said Harry pacing up and down there office
"Then you will just have to get over it"replied Laura with a laugh.
"you're engaged,how did Jamie propose to you?"asked Harry
"He bent down on one knee and said will you marry me"
"What about the speech didn't he have a speech?"
"no,harry,he didn't because true love dosn't have to have a long speech to mean its true"said Laura handing him a pile of documents"these need sighning and i'll see you tommoro"
"see you"said Harry.Harry decided to walk home instead of apparating.This gave him a chance to think about what he was going to do.Harry walked past Ron and Hermiones house and he had a sudden thought.He walked up to the front door and knocked on it.
"Oh hey Harry"said Ron"Come in"
"I cant stay long but i needed to ask you something"said Harry
"go on then"said Ron walking in to the livingroom.
"How did you propose to Hermione?"
"well i got her pregnant and we both decided we wanted to get married"said Ron.
"Oh ok thanks mate"said Harry"well i best be going"
Harry was giving up on getting any help from his old and new mates and decided he was just going to have to find a way to propose by himself.Harry opend his front door to be welcomed home by his girlfriend,Ginny Weasly.
"hey Harry how was work?"asked Ginny
"boring it was mainly just me and Laura sighning papers"said Harry"so how was your day?"
"well work was boring but I did alot of thinking"said Ginny.they both went into the living room to relax.
"Harry i wanted to ask you something"said Ginny.
"Ok"said Harry and to his surprise Ginny bent down on one knee
"Harry James Potter will you marry me?"asked Ginny.
"What?"said Harry in shock
"will you marry me"asked Ginny again.
"yes of course i will"said Harry almost laughing.Ginny hugged Harry so hard she almost suffacated him to death.
"I love you so much"squeled Ginny with delight.
"I love you too Ginny"
*
"So Harry....how did it go?"asked Laura at work the next day
"well--"
"Oh dont tell me she rejected you"said Laura"i mean not that i can blame her you might be the worlds fittest guy,an auror and famouse but you attract far to much attention!" Harry laughed.
"Oh no it wasnt like that"said Harry"In fact she proposed to me"
"Really?"
"Yep.I had been home for about five minutes and she popped the question"said Harry
"Oh wow im so happy for you!"said Laura with a smile"so have you set a date yet"
"well we were thinking of a wedding in spring"said Harry "but we haven't got a date set yet"
"Well good luck"said Laura
"oh thanks"said Harry"i hope your wedding goes well too"
*


The next few weeks were spent on arranging plans for the wedding.Harry and Ginny lay in bed discusing it.
"Ok so next we need bridesmades"said Ginny"How about Laura and Hermione?"
"works for me.And Rons my best man"said Harry
"What about the flower girl?"asked Ginny
"I dont know.Luna and Nevil have a little girl dont they?"said Harry
"yeah her names Eliza"said Ginny"who else are we inviting?"
"your parents,brothers and anyone else you want"said Harry
"I think i just want my family and close friends"
"i think i have to go to work"said Harry giving Ginny a kiss and getting out of bed.He gathered his things and apparated to work.
"Morning Harry"Yawned Laura.She looked terrible.
"oh my god you dont look so well"said Harry.
"Guess what?I dont feel to well.I have such a bad headache"said Laura massaging her forehead.
"Well why dont you go home and i'll do all the work"sugessted Harry
"Really Harry.oh your a life saver.Thankyou so much."
It tokk Harry twice as long to do all the paper work with Laura gone but he finerly fineshed.Harry apperated home.
"Ginny im sorry i took so long"he called.There was no repli.
"Ginny are you there?"he called "Ginny"he walked into the living room to find a note on the sofa.Harry picked up the note thinking he was about to find out that Ginny was at her moms and nothing more but he was wronge.

Don't worry Ginny is safe......for now


Harry heard a crack from behind him.He turned around to see his work partner bruised and bleeding from the stomache where she had been stabbed.
"Laura what happend?"asked Harry getting her to sit down.
"They have Ginny i was here when they took us."said Laura who had begun crying"one of them stabbed me"
"hey your ok now.I need to know who took you and where did they take you"said Harry
"I dont know who they where but i reconised the location"cryed Laura"it was....it was the shreiking shack .that hounted building in hogsmead"
Harry knew instantly where it was.
"they tied us up and left us ive always been good at wandless magic and i tried to bring Ginny with me but it didnt work"
"Shhhh your alright now.Ok you stay here and i'll get help"said Harry
"No Harry its not as bad as a it looks"said Laura"you need to get Ginny.I'll come too"
"Laura you can't come your hurt"said Harry
"Honestly Harry im healing let me come"
"If you think you handle it"
"yes"
*

"Ok side along apperation"said Harry"you wont be able to apperate on your own" Laura nodded.Harry aperatted and withinin seconds they were at the shreiking shack.
"Ginny!"shouted Harry seeing her tied up on the floor.Her ran towards her
"Expeliarmus"someone from behind Harry shouted.Harrys wand went flying out of his hand.The next thing was that he was waking up.He was still in the shreiking shack .He was teid up and it was cold , he could hear someone pacing up and down.
"Morning Potter"said a very familiare female vioce.
"Laura?--"
"Thats my name don't wear it out"said Laura who was completly healed
"How did you get healed so fast?"asked Harry"come on hurry up and help me and Ginny"
"I dont think so Potter"said Laura"First of all you walked right into a trap second of all i have a few matters to clear up"
"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS"shouted Harry
"well shut up and i might tell you "said Laura.Harry could she that she had a knife in her hands.Laura cought him looking at it.
"Nice isnt it Potter.Jewlel studed and very sharp but i know what you want to ask.why do i have a knife when it eisier to use the killing curse?Well i like holding my knif because it gives me a sense of power.I wont use it....much"
"But why?Why are you doing this?"asked Harry
"Because Harry have you ever lover some one that belongs to someone else?"asked Laura.Harry glanced at Ginny.
"Exactly"said Laura"you loved Ginny when she belonged to someone else.Remmber when we became good friends you told me about her being with a boy called dean and you realsided you had a crush on her.Well you finerly got Ginny but i never got the guy i wanted....three gusses who"
"me?"said Harry not quit believiving what he was hearing.The girl who hed become one of his best friends had just become an enemy.
"Yeah you.I fell in love with you.When i first came to England to work for the minestry i thought you were going to be some show off and when i first saw you i hated you but over time i fell in love with you"said Laura.Harry could see the hate in her eyes ,he was preety sure she didnt love him much now."but you didnt fall in love with me.I did everything to make you love me and all you ever talked about was Ginny!"
"Becouse i love Ginny".Quick as a flash Laura had her knife held against Harrys throught.
"dont make me do it Potter.I swear i dont want to kill you but if you make me i will do it"threatend Laura. she looked like she had tears in her eyes"Im not gonna kill you but i am gonna kill Ginny.Im gonna watch your heart break just like mine."
Laura grabbed her wand from off the floor and pointed it at Ginny.She opender her mouth.
"avada -"
"Petrificus Totalus"someone shouted.Laura fell to the floor stiff as a board.
"Hey Harry I figured i could lend you a hand mate"said none other than Ronald Weasly
"How did you know i was here?"asked Harry whilst Ron untied him and they went to untie ginny who was unconcious at the other side of the room.
"Well i didnt, i knew Laura was here"said Ron.Harry gave him a puzzled look and Ron explained"Laura has been followed by the ministry for a while now ,we figured she was up to something but we never knew what and the law prevented us from doing anything without proof.so we have a charm to track her down when we think shes up to something"
They both untied Ginny and Harry took her home whilst Ron arested Laura.
*
Two years later Harry woke up to fing Ginny gone.
"Ginny"he called.The bathroom door opened and Harry felt a wave of relief.
"Harry I have some good news.We're going to become parents"


The End.










Reviews 20
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear