Search:

SIYE Time:12:36 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Real World: London
By hpchick13

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Other, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley
Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor
Warnings: Death, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 9
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2005 ***

Revised! 7 people get picked to live in a house together for 5 months, including Harry and Ginny. Can they all get along? A series of pairings, fights, having fun, and just trying to be friends in the end. Rr plz!
Hitcount: Story Total: 2527







ChapterPrinter


Disclaimer: I don't own anything. I wish I did though.

Story Title: The Real World: London

PG-13 for sexual content, mild language, mild violence, and maybe death

A/N: Hey guys! I decided to make some changes to the story. I didn't really like the first one. Well...enjoy is all I have left to say.
--------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -----------


Ginny's POV

" Harry? What are you doing here? " I asked him, gaping at the sight of the man who broke my heart two years ago. I mean, I only came on this stupid show to get over him as nothing else seemed to work.

You look confused. Yeah, well I can see why you would be. I should probably start from the beginning.

My name is Ginny Weasley and I'm 18. I went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. From before my first year there to this day, my heart has been set on Harry Potter, The-Boy-Who-Lived. In my 5th year, I had finally gotten what I wanted. Him.

Unfortunately, he broke up with me a few weeks after we started going out for my own protection. At the time, I was quite understanding. But on the train ride home, I sat in a compartment all by myself and cried. I knew I was being silly, but I didn't care.

To my dismay, Harry came in, nervously. He explained everything to me: the horcruxes, his plans to go looking for them with Ron and Hermione, that he didn't want me coming with him.

I was so shocked at all this. Why hadn't he told? Did he not trust me enough? I asked him this and he just stared at me. I never did get a reply. Ever since that day, even at Bill and Fleur's wedding, I had been trying to avoid him until the day he was leaving. I never did say goodbye.

So then I went to Hogwarts, when it was announced to still be open, alone that year. I got one owl from the trio that year. All it said was that they were okay, that they had found one of the horcruxes, and hoped to come back home soon. I was almost done with my 7th year when they finally did come back.

On my graduation day, they were sitting with my family. Ron and Hermione were holding hands. They had obviously gotten together while away. Finally, I had thought. And there was Harry. Same old Harry. A little taller and muscular, but about the same as I had last saw him. He smiled at me faintly, but didn't say much after the event was over.

The next day, Voldermort had attacked my home, looking for Harry. Harry looked at me before throwing the Killing Curse at him. Voldermort fell to the ground. I jumped up and down with joy.

I turned to Harry, who for some reason, was walking away. I ran after him and asked him where he was going. He said he needed some time away from everybody. I started to ask him why when he Disapparated, looking very down.

Later that summer, after helping my family repair the damages to our house, I heard on the radio about a new wizard show. They were looking for people to be on it. You had to be 17 or older. It was so you could meet new people and have a job for internship. I eagerly decided to audition, hoping that this take my mind off of Harry. A few weeks later I found out I had been picked.

I was to be in London in a few days. I thought this would be a great new experience. I was sadily mistakened.

I was to meet one of my roommates in front of the Tower of London so we could get a taxi together. The reason we were using a taxi was because we were suppose to live like muggles for 5 months. Well, at least when we're outside of the house that is.

I was almost to the tower when I saw someone standing in front of it. Well, his back was to me but he was there. He had really dark hair and baggy clothes. As I got closer I saw that he wore glasses. Like Harry, I thought. It was so odd. It couldn't be...

" Hey roommate!" I called out to him. He turned around to face me. I gasped in horror. He looked at me wide-eyed. This wasn't happening. It couldn't be. I closed my eyes and reopened them. He was still there.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" I said, still in shock. He kept blinking at me.

" I was just about to ask you the same question..." Harry replied.


----------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----------------------------------

Lave nder's POV

My name is Lavender Brown and I'm 20 years old. I am currently single and I want to stay that way for awhile. I don't want to get attached. I don't like getting attached. It's just...too hard for me to try and be close to someone. Not after...well, it doesn't matter.

I was walking down the streets of London, looking for Westmister Abbey, the place I was to meet one of my roommates. I was hoping it would be a guy that was my type. So, basically anyone who didn't have red hair and blue eyes. I still hadn't officially gotten over that inccident with Ron Weasley. Why I ever liked him...

Anyway, I was having trouble finding the place, being a pure-blood witch, but I finally found it. There waiting was a guy with blonde hair. Perfect, I thought. He's nothing like Ron, except really tall.

I walked over to him and tapped his shoulder. " Hello. I'm Lavender. "

He turned around and in a second we were both glaring at each other. " What you doing here, Malfoy? "

" I have to live with a Gryffindor for five months? You've got to be kidding me! " Malfoy shouted.

" It's not like I want to be in a house with you for that long either! God, what did I ever do to deserve this? " I stared up at the sky, frowning. Really, what had I done to make me have to live with a horrible git like Draco Malfoy?

" The only reason why I came on this show," he started, " was get away from people like you. "

" But what about the muggles living near by? I thought you hated them. "

" I do. It's just it's the only way to get away."

" Oh, " I said. " Well, everybody knows about how your family was in with Voldermort's lot. You're a Death Eater, aren't y-"

Malfoy interrupted me. " Don't talk about things you don't understand, Brown! It's none of your business if I am or not!" He started walking. " Now I'm going to go find my house. I'm hoping you won't follow." He continued without another word.

After a second or two, I started after him. Slowly, of course. I didn't want him yelling at me again. I said out loud to myself, " This is certainly going to be interesting."

And I could tell it definitely was going to be.

----------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------

Luna's POV


Hello. My name is Luna Lovegood and I'm 18. I am the daughter of the editor of The Quibbler. Some people think I'm a bit odd but only because I believe in things they don't. I know I'm not making any of it up though. Why would I?

My father persuaded me to come on this show. To make more friends than the ones I already had, he said. I reluctantly decided to, to make my father happy.

So here I was walking around, trying to find the Bloody Tower. When I got there, there were two people waiting for me. One was a pug-faced girl who I've known as Pansy Parkinson and the other was Cho Chang. Two people I really didn't want to live with. I slowly made my way towards them.

" Hi, " I said to them. Cho seemed to be friendly towards me, though I knew she was faking. Pansy, on the other hand, was completely cold. " Why are you here, Loony? I would have thought you would have worked for that nonsense thing you call a magazine after finishing Hogwarts."

" Yeah, well I guess I proved you wrong, didn't I?" I said stiffly. She really got on my nerves sometimes.

We glared at each other. Cho stared back and forth between the two of us, fearful. " Um, maybe we should just go find the house now. "

I glowered at Pansy one last time, before turning to Cho with a forced smile and nodded. " Why, yes I think that would be a splendid idea. Let's go. Maybe they'll have a Blibbering Humdinger. I've always wanted to see one! Come on!" I waved my hands in the air like crazy, trying to get a "taxi" to stop. None did. I didn't get what I was doing wrong.

Cho then came up from behind me and whistled and snapped her fingers. Right away, a taxi appeared right in front of us. Pansy and I both gaped at her. She stared at us puzzled. " What?"

" How did you know to do that? " I asked.

Cho shrugged. " I just guessed. "

" Oh. Well, let's be off shall we?"

" Sure."

And we got in the taxi, each thinking of how in earth were we going to survive in the same house for 5 months. Well, at least that's what I was wondering about.


This is the true story...of 7 people...picked to live in a house...who work together and have their lives taped...to find out what happens...when people stop being friendly...and start getting real. Real World: London!


------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --------------------

A/N: So I hope you liked the changes to the story. The old version just wasn't working really. Anyways, plz review! Later!


~Heather




Reviews 9
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear