Penname: Ella [Contact - ]
Member Since: 2008.04.19
Last Login: 2009.02.18
Why are these always so hard to write? I don\'t even know where to begin. I guess I\'ll start with 10 facts about me, and then we\'ll see where that takes us.
10) I hate lima beans and zucchini.
9) My first boyfriend told me once that I had a turnip instead of a heart. He may or may not have been right, but the poor sucker married me anyway. We\'re expecting our first child in September. And he (ironically) is pursuing a career as a heart doctor. Sometimes I call him a turnipologist, just for fun.
8) I speak Russian.
7) When I read (or write) smut, I prefer the use of medical terms to derogatory terms.
6) I used to be so afraid of heights that I\'d have to switch sides in a car if I was on the side closest to a cliff. Okay, I\'m still like that. But only when I\'m in the car!
5) I had my honeymoon in Iceland.
4) I can\'t remember the last time I didn\'t wear either snow boots or flip flops. I\'m not even sure if I still have tennis shoes.
3) I hate moving so much that I begged my husband to just let me throw everything away, and we could just buy new stuff. What\'s even more pathetic? We hired people to do all the stuff for us, plus my parents came and helped. I think that I packed maybe one box.
2) I have really blond hair, but from the time I was 16 to the time I was 18, it was a really pretty dark blue.
1) When I was little, I called my bottom my \"bumby\" and the first story I wrote (and illustrated) was The Adventures of Bumby Sam, in which a butt with a face met and fell in love with Bumby Samantha. There was more to it than that, but the love story was the main plot. My dad took my colored pencils and all writing utensils away when he saw it.
Membership status: Member
Instant Message:[    None   |    None   |    None   |    hauntedtoilet   ]
Communication:[    deadwoodpecker   |    None   |    None   ]
Creative:[    None   |    None   |    None   ]