|SIYE Time:12:37 on 21st September 2018|
werekitten [Contact - ]
I really hate it when people chat on about meaningless nonsense that no one really cares about in their bios, don\'t you? It\'s so inconsiderate to other, so I\'ll try not to do it, but I do have a tendency to ramble on and on about the randomest things, so that might be difficult, and-- oh dear, I\'m don\'t it now, aren\'t I? Another thing I hate is when people try to make funny bios and they fall flat, like mine probably is. Well, all you need to know about me is that I like JK Rowling, Orson Scott Card, and Christopher Paolini. And cats.
About my stories:
- Revenge of the Kitten is one of my favoritea -- as I said, I like cats.
- Friends, at Least? is my first story (written for the When Ginny Met Harry Challenge) and, strangely, my second most popular.
- When in Rome is for the Muggle Field Trip, it\'s fairly decent.
- Once Upon a Broom Cupboard is a random one-shot that I wrote for fun, even though its the type of thing I don\'t normally write.
- Sunk in a Trunk is quite embarrassing -- don\'t read it. It\'s definitely the worst story I\'ve written.
- The Next Generation is what I wrote just after finishing DH -- the epilogue was fresh in my mind, and I decided to sort of extend it. It\'s still a work in progress, but it\'ll be done soon. It\'s also my second favorite of my stories, my most popular, and by far my longest.
- Just a Hopeless Romantic is my new fav of my stories. If you like romance, that\'s the best one to read. It was written for the Baby, It\'s Cold Outside Challenge, but I like it better as a standalone.
Enjoy (and review) them all!
| Friends, At Least? by werekitten [Reviews - 138] |
** Honorable Mention (tie) in the When Ginny Met Harry Challenge **
Ginny Weasley is disappointed by her first view of Harry Potter, but quickly realizes that she is more than ready to forgive. She starts a pen-pal correspondence in hopes of becoming friends with Harry, and then perhaps more...
| Just a Hopeless Romantic by werekitten [Reviews - 28] |
** Winner of Best Romance in the Baby, It’s Cold Outside Challenge **
Ginny is trapped in a state of romantic denial. Harry is ignoring any memories of romance. Neither wants to admit any feelings for the other. But when a locked door and SIYE Challenge force them together, who knows what can happen?
| Revenge of the Kitten by werekitten [Reviews - 15] |
COMPANION TO “Friends, At Least?” Harry and Ginny, now middle-age and married, happily reflect on the antics of their old cat, Minerva, when she was a kitten. Little Minnie certainly achieved Ginny’s quest to prank the Dursleys!
PG - Alternate Universe
- Action/Adventure, Fluff, Humor - Warnings: None - Words: 3943
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2007.03.27 - Updated: 2007.03.27 - Hits: 5394
| Sunk in a Trunk by werekitten [Reviews - 24] |
Harry Potter is having a horrible summer after his sixth year at Hogwarts. If only the Dursleys were the whole problem – he’s also facing a long, hard journey with no clue how to do it. And to top it off, he just left his girlfriend. But when Harry purchases a magical trunk, things get a lot more interesting…
‘! Go To Top ‘!