|SIYE Time:15:28 on 27th November 2020|
| The Space Between by YelloWitchGrl [Reviews - 436] |
** Winner of the September 2019 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket Award for Best Drama **
Harry and Ginny's lives have finally evened out. They've faced trauma, and loss, more than most have, but they've fought hard to find a normal.
If only things could stay that way... Old enemies find new ways to seek revenge.
This story is the sequel to Bound. It would be extremely helpful if you read that first.
Warnings are to be safe. It's probably overkill. Please message me if you have any questions or concerns.
R - Post-Hogwarts
- Action/Adventure, Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Tragedy - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Disturbing Imagery, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape, Sexual Situations, Spouse/Adult/Child Abuse, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse - Words: 414300
Completed: No - Chapters: 62 - Published: 2014.12.14 - Updated: 2020.11.25 - Hits: 209923
| a chilling night by TranquilityOPeace [Reviews - 4] |
Harry visits Ginny at Hogwarts during Halloween. Surely nothing can go wrong?
G - Post-DH/AB
- Fluff, Humor, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 1855
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2020.10.31 - Updated: 2020.11.01 - Hits: 410
| Framed by MichiganMuggle [Reviews - 148] |
After the Battle of Hogwarts, Harry Potter is training to be an Auror, and he is finally back together with Ginny Weasley. But when a young woman dies of poisoning at the Ministry’s Midsummer Ball, Harry is the first suspect, and he can only uncover the true murderer by working with his childhood rival, Draco Malfoy.
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Romance - Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Rape - Words: 118671
Completed: No - Chapters: 25 - Published: 2018.01.21 - Updated: 2020.10.25 - Hits: 22064
| Pressure by Rogan [Reviews - 8] |
Harry has a dilemma, and Hermione has some simple advice. A very short, one-off story written for the "I love you" challenge, about how we can always find a way to say the things we find hard to say.
| He's A Raving Lunatic That Doesn't Know When To Quit by Mad-Madeye [Reviews - 20] |
How will Harry, Hermione and the Weasleys' deal with the loss of so many? Everyone is dealing with their own issues so how will they all get there lives back on track while rebuilding Wizarding Britain? Rated M as a precaution. Strong language and disturbing scenes.
R - Post-DH/AB
- Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Fluff, General - Warnings: Death, Disturbing Imagery, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mental Abuse, Mild Sexual Situations, Negative Alcohol Use, Sexual Situations, Violence - Words: 18797
Completed: No - Chapters: 9 - Published: 2020.08.04 - Updated: 2020.09.04 - Hits: 1964
| Them by Celtics534 [Reviews - 11] |
There wasn’t much Ginny was confident about in these dark times, but she was certain of them.
PG-13 - Post-DH/AB
, The I Love You Challenge (2020-2)
- Fluff, Romance - Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations - Words: 1621
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2020.08.15 - Updated: 2020.08.15 - Hits: 717
| That red dress by AnHPsuperfan [Reviews - 4] |
** Honourable Mention in the May 2020 Dumbledore's Silver Trinket for Best One-Shot **
Harry and Ginny have a romantic date night. And Ginny is wearing that red dress.
A one-shot about a date gone wrong (or not so much).
G - Post-DH/AB
- Comedy, Romance - Warnings: None - Words: 2368
Completed: Yes - Chapters: 1 - Published: 2020.07.01 - Updated: 2020.07.02 - Hits: 1093
‘! Go To Top ‘!