Sweet Dreams Are Made of These by saz j



Summary: A dream, a girl, and a dream boy..... And a very happy Hermione.
Rating: R starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Alternate Universe
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 2007.01.14
Updated: 2007.01.14


Sweet Dreams Are Made of These by saz j
Chapter 1: Sweet Dreams Are Made of These
Author's Notes:

Ginny Weasley was having a very naughty dream. Once again, the redhead was dreaming of nothing more or less than Harry Potter. In tonight's dream, Harry was playing Quidditch with his chest bare outside the Burrow. She smiled in her sleep, which she did most of the time when her dreams involved Harry, and watched as the dream Harry Potter whizzed around on his Firebolt. There only seemed to be Harry and Ginny on this dream, so how he was playing Quidditch with no one else around was beyond Ginny’s comprehension.

“Oi, Ginny are you gonna come and play?” Shouted Harry.

“Nah, I’d rather just watch you.” she then cursed herself for saying such things.

“Oh, I am, am I?” Harry replied in a mocking tone.

“Yeah Potter, in your dreams!” Laughed Ginny, however the real Ginny even though she could feel a blush creeping up onto her face.

“Oh, you're no fun!”

Ginny lay in her bed, the dream was still surrounding Harry flying around on his broom, his chest shiny with sweat.

“Oh my, how I would like to lick that sweat off of you Mr Potter!” Ginny muttered.

Harry stopped flying around and looked down at Ginny. He dived, flying straight at her, Ginny shrieked and laughed and started to run.

“I'm coming after you Ginevra!”

“I should hex you right now, you prat!” Laughed Ginny as she ran through the field.

“Then why don't you? Scared are we?”

Ginny stopped running and turned around, as Harry crashed into her, the Firebolt bolted into the air and dropped on top of the washing line.

“Merlin Harry, talk about sweeping a girl off her feet!” Laughed Ginny.

She handed back his glasses and looked around nervously, he was after all sweaty and his chest was still bare, not to mention that they were extremely close.

“I did?” His voice sounded odd, further away than it should of sounded.

Ginny stammered, “Well, um, yeah, you did crash into me, when you were on your broom you see!”

He smiled at her, “I did? Did I hurt you?” Again, it sounded odd, to hear his voice, why should it, she had heard his voice invade her dreams countless times.

“No, I'm all right, I guess”

“Still, I'm sorry!” His voice sounded amused.

“Look, don't start getting funny on me, you're only a dream!” Muttered a blushing Ginny.

“Only a dream, I am eh? How many times do I occur in your dreams, Gin?” He was moving closer now, but yet she couldn't feel his breath or smell his sweat, obviously the draw back of a dream.

“If only you knew!” She whispered.

“Then tell me!” He moved inches away from her and smiled, his voice getting clearer.

“Every night, but it's wrong!” She stammered.

“Why is it? I'm only a dream after all!” He laughed.

“Please don't laugh, you're never like this in any of my dreams, why are you being different?”

“No, come on Gin, why is it wrong?” He protested.

“Because I'm with Dean!” She hissed back.

He stared back at her, “Does he ever come into your dreams?”

Ginny felt herself shake her head, “Never,” she croaked.

He nodded, “Good.”

He came closer, only an a few inches away from her lips. She could smell him now and feel his breath against her cheek.

“But it's wrong, I- I shouldn't dream about you, you're never going to notice me, I'm just your best friends little sister!”

He bent close to her ear and whispered, “Not any more!”

Tears ran down her red cheek, in her dream and onto her bed sheets.

“How many times have you told me in my dreams, why can't it be true, oh how I love you!”

Harry look down at her, “You love me?”

Ginny again felt herself nod, “Yes, it was a silly little crush, that turned into me fancying you, then wanting you around, then feeling safe with you around, the needing you around, needing to hear your voice at least once a day, and I knew, I loved you.”

Another tear rolled down onto the sheet.

“Pleased don't cry for me Gin.”

Ginny sniffed, “I told you, I am only a silly girl, below a man like you Harry!”

His eyes darkened, “Why?”

“Because, you, I mean I, I mean-”

She was cut off, when his lips met his, he tasted so real, so moist. She sighed.

“Open your eyes Gin!” He whispered to against her lips.

She shook her head, her body was far too warm, her bed sheets wet with sweat.

“I need you, please don't tell me to open my eyes to reality!”

“Trust me!” He soothed. Her body tensed, it was an odd feeling, she had nothing to tense for, she was in her bed dreaming, she knew that, why did it feel so real, so unfamiliar.

“I do trust you.”

And she opened her eyes.

At first her vision was blurry due to her tears in her eyes, she sniffed and sat up in her bed, “It was only a dream!” She sobbed.

“How stupid am I, crying over a dream, and a boy!” She whispered, so as not to wake up her room mate.

“I told you to trust me.” Said a deep voice.

Ginny lost all air in her lungs, she became rigid and helpless to the figure under the covers next to her, and rubbing her arm.

“Don't scream, please don't scream!” He soothed.

The words wouldn't escape her lips.

“I hope you don't mind, I just couldn't sleep, and I needed to have a walk and I just found your room and you were talking in your sleep-”

He was rambling, as if he was nervous, why would he be nervous? It was in her bedroom, at the Burrow, Hermione in the next bed, why was he nervous at about what she thought?

He edged nearer to her, her sweaty night dress clinging to her, she was the nervous one.

“Pleased don't touch me!” She gasped.

He raised his eye brow, “I won't hurt you.”

“If you touch me, I won't be able to breathe!” Tears were again flowing down her cheeks.

He placed his hand on her waist, to which brought a new feeling to her, sensations she had never felt before, ever part of her body was aching. He He pulled her closer, so that their bodies were pressed closely together and she could feel exactly how she affected him. It was then that she noticed that he was topless, and had a very nice six pack growing in place.

“Why are you doing this to me?” She moaned.

“I want you to know what you do to me, and I wanted to know what I did to you.” He whispered on her ear.

He bent down and rubbed his cheek across her neck placed a kiss on her ear, to which she groaned, “Please-stop-I-can't-breathe!”

He didn't pull away, his hands roamed her back, and back down to her waist. They then travelled up her tummy and just above her breasts.

“I'm going to kiss you now, and I hope you'll kiss me back.”

Then before she could say anything, his lips crushed hers. She couldn't help but feel herself fall into his embrace and he held her closer, telling her that he wouldn’t let her fall. She opened her mouth and allowed access, and she granted his wish and kissed him back.

“Thank you.” He smiled.

She still had her eyes closed from the kiss, and nodded.

“But, thank you, you must be a dream.”

He smiled and shook his head, “No, you must be.”

********************
Hermione lay in her camp bed and listened to the whispers of Harry and Ginny, with a smile spreading across her face.

She heard the door closing as Harry went out of Ginny's room.

********************
Ginny woke up on New Year’s Day, with a smile on her face. That was one sweet dream, she bit her lip thinking of how real it felt and how she ached it would be, but dreams are only dreams.

She walked down the stairs to the smell of bacon.

“Happy New Year Ginny!” Smiled Hermione, who had been eating her toast.

“Yeah, you too Hermione!” Ginny smiled back.

She also noticed that Harry was sat sitting next to Hermione, and she didn't dare look at him, for fear of a blush.

“Happy New Year Gin!” Said Harry, she didn't look at him, and pretended to be helping herself to some warm milk that was on the table.

“Same to you, thank you Harry.”

“Had a sweet dream last night Ginny?” asked Hermione.

Both Ginny and Harry spat their milk out.

“Thought as much!” smiled Hermione.

Just the reaction she was looking for.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewstory.php?sid=12461