Harry Potter and the Sorceress of Love by beeinthebonnet



Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated in over 2 years ***

Harry has a horrible dream about Ginny and is removed from the Dursleys. Here we embark upon the next book in the series from my point of view.






Rating: R starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 2007.01.07
Updated: 2007.01.20


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Voldemort In Surrey
Chapter 2: Chapter 2- Ginny
Chapter 3: Chapter 3- While Everyone is Asleep


Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Voldemort In Surrey

Author's Notes: Harry is stuck at the Dursleys and his Aunt Marge is visiting with a new friend. He has a dream about Ginny and awakes at Grimmauld Place.


Chapter One Voldemort in Surrey

Chapter One

Voldemort in Surrey

 

It was a windy day. One of those cold winds that just seemed to never end. Harry had thought two or three times since having an awful lunch with the Dursleys, Aunt Marge, and her “friend” Sigmund Marchbanks, about going for a stroll. Maybe he would go to the park, just to get away from the house for a while. He decided against it since he had outgrown his coat and he’d be hung by his toenails if he wore his school robes. Especially with the present company in Aunt Petunia’s meticulously cleaned home.

 

Aunt Marge was absolutely dreadful when it came to Harry. She treated him like the algae that grows in a fishbowl and hasn’t been cleaned in a long while. Still, this visit seemed worse than any other because of Sigmund’s presence. She had announced at lunch that on February 28th, she would become Mrs. Sigmund Marchbanks.

 

Harry praised Merlin to himself. He knew he’d be at school finishing out his final term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. He also knew that the Dursleys would never send for him to attend the wedding. Aunt Marge would never hear of it anyway. Harry pictured Aunt Marge in a wedding gown and choked on his own saliva. Gross, he thought. Udderly disgusting, a cow in white.

 

Harry’s thoughts shifted to school. He wondered just how much the school would change with Dumbledore gone. On top of a new headmaster, there would be a new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. He prayed that they would not bring Dolores Umbridge back as Headmistress. Could she have completely healed from her centaur attack in the Forbidden Forrest? I suppose that she could have, thought Harry.

 

He slowly drifted off into a deep slumber. Harry began to dream of Ginny Weasley. They were in the Room of Requirement, snogging on an elaborate four poster bed adorned in wall hangings and bedding in shades of green. Ginny stopped kissing Harry for a moment and looked into his piercing green eyes with a relaxed expression.

 

“I love you Harry,” she said. “I have since the first time that I saw you at King’s Cross station. I know that I was a young girl then, but even then I didn’t dream that I could ever be wrapped in your arms just the way that I am now.”

 

“Ginny,” Harry started. “You have grown to be more beautiful than a brand new snitch.” Ginny giggled. Leave it to Harry to make beauty comparisons with Quidditch.

 

“But you know that I can’t be committed to you right now, not until Voldemort is dead. He’ll use you against me…………….”

 

Ginny was writhing around in pain. She looked like she was under the Cruciatus Curse. Harry began casting spells left and right, trying to release her from her immense pain. She was fading and nothing he tried seemed to work.

 

Suddenly Harry fell back with horrible pain coming from his scar. He came to long enough to start scratching at his forehead. The pain was so immense, he felt that he was passing out. He fell back on the bed next to Ginny who was still curled up in pain and could remember no more.

 

**********

 

“Harry knows but he doesn’t know exactly that Voldemort is near. We need to get him and his things back to headquarters as soon as possible Alastor.” said Nymphadora Tonks.

 

“I agree,” said Moody. “You and Remus collect Mr. Potter and all of his belongings and go. I’ll memory charm his aunt and her friend. Then I will explain to the Dursleys that we are taking Harry with us. I will have them explain to their company that he stayed at his school over the summer. They will never remember Harry being there.” said Moody.

 

**********

 

Harry woke in his usual room at Grimmald Place. He looked scared at first until he realized his surroundings. Then he relaxed, touching his scar. It still ached and he began to remember his dream.

 

“Ginny!” he exclaimed. Harry ran out the bedroom door and down to the kitchen. There he met Order of the Phoenix members Tonks, Moody, and Lupin.

 

“Where is Ginny, what am I doing here, and how did I get here?” Harry asked so quickly it took the three of them a few moments to compute the questions that were thrown at them.

 

“Harry, please sit down and we will explain it all to you,” began Remus Lupin. “Tonks and I were patrolling for Voldemort’s whereabouts when we realized he had just arrived in Surrey. Tonks apparated here to tell Moody. He felt that we should remove you from Number 4 Privet Drive since you are unable to use magic due to the Decree for Underaged Wizardry.”

 

“We notified the Dursleys and modified the memories of your Aunt Marge and her friend Mr. Marchbanks. They think that you are attending summer classes at that muggle school your Uncle Vernon told them about. We feel that Voldemort had plans of using the Decree against you. A protection has been put in place over your family even though your Uncle was completely against it.” added Moody.

 

“What about Ginny?” asked Harry. “I had a dream that she had been put under the Cruciatus Curse.”

 

“The Weasleys are all fine. They will be here in a few short hours to keep you company. We feel that you should spend the rest of your holidays here for the time being. At least until we can find out what Voldemort is doing in Surrey for sure, “ explained Tonks.

 

“Very Well,” said Harry. “At least I will have Ron to keep me entertained for a while.”



Harry walked out of the room and stopped to think. What on earth could Voldemort be planning. Afterall, he always has more up his sleeve then anyone else ever knows. He never told his followers his plans all at once. Voldemort always told certain parts of his plans to a mix of his lackeys. He had been smart to do that from the beginning. After all, he only got bits and pieces of the information that they needed from their double agents. Besides, he knew that he would never want to perform that many Unbreakable Vows. That, and the fact that he would more than likely be dead if he performed them as so many people would have snitched. At least that is what he wanted to think.

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2- Ginny

Author's Notes: The information reguarding Metamorphoses was taken from The Sorcerer's Companion: A Guide to the Magical World of Harry Potter by Allan Zol Kronzck and Elizabeth Kronzck. This is an excellent look into more of the aspects of the Harry Potter world and sites which book the excerpt is in relation to as well as the chapter and page of the book.


Chapter Two Ginny

Chapter Two

Ginny

 

Harry returned to his room to work on some of the homework assigned to him over the holidays. He knew that there was still a month before he could go back to his seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Yet, he decided to get a head start since he usually wasn’t allowed to do the assignments at the Dursleys'. He did them by flashlight at night while they were asleep.

 

He had completed his homework for Transfiguration on Metamorphoses. The book that he used was written by a Roman poet named Ovid, and he read through the whole thing.  It was written in the first century. It explained the transformation of chaos into order and the transfiguration of Julius Caesar into a star. He remembered all the changes that Tonks used to do in front of them all for their entertainment. He laughed to himself.

 

Harry then began working on his potions essay. Love potions and the ways to counteract them when you realize that you have taken one. Harry grinned when he began his two-foot long scroll, wondering if Ginny had ever slipped one in when he didn’t know about it. He got about halfway finished with the essay when he heard Fred and George Weasley.

 

“Oy mate, I swear that you send me first just so that you can land on me. I still don’t understand why mum wouldn’t just let us apparate. I know that she is scared of losing one of us but this bloody floo network is ridiculous,” said Fred.

 

“I agree, especially since we are Order members now,” said George.

 

“Perhaps she thought that you guys would procrastinate to your shop and pick me up some new supplies,” said Harry.

 

“Harry!” they both cried excitedly. They grabbed him into huge brotherly hugs.

 

“What are you blokes doing?” said Ginny appearing in the fireplace. “Harry,” she said beating the twins away for her own hug.

 

“I am glad that you are safe. I need to talk to you privately later,” he whispered into her ear. She gave him a worried and wondering look.

 

He looked at her with a comforting gesture that said not to worry. He had so many emotions flowing through him at that point, and he knew just what he was going to tell her. This was the reason that he wanted complete privacy.

 

Next came Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. After greeting and the cooing and checking over that Mrs.Weasley did to Harry, came Ron. He appeared with soot on his nose that looked just like the dirt he had on it on their first train ride to Hogwarts. Harry kind of laughed to himself at the thought along, with Hermione telling him about it and Ron’s disgust after she told him it was there.

 

“Oy, Mate!” said Ron. He had a dazed look on his face. For some reason the ginger smile on his face wouldn’t leave.

 

“Ickle Ronniekins must have gotten another letter from Hermione just before he left. Young love, bloody hell!” said George with a smack on the arm from Mrs.Weasley.

 

“He reminds me of Percy when he is like this,” said Fred.

 

“Well you two had better take all of your belongings up to your rooms. Fred, George I hope that you plan to stay for dinner,” said Mrs. Weasley ignoring Fred’s comment. “Bill and Charlie will be joining us before the meeting tonight.”

 

**********

 

Since Harry was already unpacked, he helped Ron with his things. Ron seemed like a squirrel completely smitten with life. He floated around keeping everything orderly, stacking his school books next to Harry’s book mess in an orderly fashion.

 

“Ron, what is with you mate? I have never seen you like this. It scares me,” said Harry.

 

“Harry, I am a man in love. After Dumbledore’s funeral, Hermione and I went for a walk. I finally told her that I love her. She kissed me and told me that she felt the same way. We have been together ever since. I know that it has only been a short time since then but Mione has inspired me. Do you know that in between writing her letters I have finished all of my homework? Now you and I can go and have some fun while we are here,” said Ron.

 

“Uh, Ron I hate to break it to you but I still have half of my work to finish. Sorry mate,” answered Harry. Enchanted forks and spoons appeared by their heads. “I think that your mum is trying to tell us that dinner is ready.”

 

Ginny came out of her room for dinner at the same time that the boys did. Ron sped up ahead out of hunger. Harry stopped Ginny and grabbed her hand. “I would like to come talk to you in your room later when everyone is at the meeting. I have loads to tell you and don’t want to be interrupted. Would that be all right?” he asked kissing her on the cheek. Her eyes were all the yes he needed and they went to dinner.

 

Bill and Charlie were already there and split in conversations with their parents. Bill was talking with his mum and Charlie with his dad. Harry sat content in what was his home with all of the people that he loved. He knew that he needed to keep memories like this in his mind instead of all of the sadness in his life.

 

“Well kids, I think that it is about time for you to go upstairs before the meeting starts. We will see you all at breakfast in the morning,” said Mr. Weasley.

 

With that Harry, Ron and Ginny all traipsed upstairs to their rooms. Ron had told Harry at dinner that he was going to spend some time writing to “Mione” for quite awhile that night. He had said something about a poem or something. Harry took the opportunity to return to Ginny’s room and knocked.

 

“Come in,” was the reply. Harry entered the room to find her with her books at the table. He walked over to her, pulled her up by the hands, and led her to sit on her bed next to him.

 

“Before I start, there is something that I’ve wanted to do since you arrived,” said Harry. He touched her on either side of her face and kissed her passionately. She was reluctant at first, but then melted right into Harry. Suddenly she pulled away and looked very upset.

 

“You can’t just go and do something like that when you broke up with me at Dumbledore’s funeral. What happened to we can’t be together with him still alive. I don’t understand you. You are making me confused. I don’t know what to do,” said Ginny.

 

“That is why I am here. You have to listen to me all the way through. I regretted ending things the moment that I did it Ginny. I honestly felt like I had to do it to protect you. Last night I had a dream and it changed my outlook on the whole situation. Plus when I was doing research on my potions essay, I found something that comforted me,” said Harry. He continued on to tell her all about his nightmare and finished with waking up at Grimmald Place.

 

“When I woke up, I ran downstairs and asked about you. They told me that you and your whole family were fine, and that you would be here in a few hours. I busied myself until Fred and George caught my attention. That’s when I ran downstairs.”

 

“Ginny this maybe too soon for you and we are young, but I love you. I hope it wasn’t just the dream when you told me that you loved me. I realized how lost I have been while we’ve been apart. I love you Ginevra Weasley, I love you. I have also realized that together or apart, Voldemort will target you. Simply because of my feelings for you,” said Harry.

 

“I love you too Harry. I don’t care if he will target me because of it. Now I know that you’ll do your best to save me. Our love is strong and I feel this. I love you, Harry Potter, I love you,” said Ginny.

 

“Then I need to tell you what I found. Now don’t feel pressured when I say this. I know that one day I would love to marry you, and I want to tell you this because of what I am about to say.”

 

“When I was researching love potions I found a spell that isn’t spoken. It is called the Unbreakable Love Spell.” Harry blushed a bit before he began again. “This spell becomes active when two people who truly love each other perfectly, become intimate.” Ginny looked at Harry in surprise.

 

“I know that you are my sole mate. I have always felt it. The spell is protective. If bonded intimately it gives strong protective properties to each lover, along with empath powers shared only between the two lovers. I could feel you and you could feel me. That would protect you even more.”

 

“Harry, I am glad that you have found this,” said Ginny skeptically. “But as much as I love you I am not sure if I want to take the risk of bringing a baby into the world when we are in dark times again.”

 

“I have that figured out too, for when you are ready. I found a Prophylactic Charm. Plus, we could also use muggle birth control at the same time. Two preventions would be better than one, right?” asked Harry.

 

Ginny laughed. “So does this mean that we are back together? Because I’d really like that, especially if you’d say it Mr. Potter.”

 

Harry grabbed her around the waist and planted kisses all over her neck. “Miss Weasley would you forgive me my foolishness and take me back?” asked Harry.

 

“YES!” was all she said as she grabbed Harry into a passionate kiss once again. He began to lay her back on her bed when they heard footsteps on the stairs. “I’ll be awake later when they fall asleep. Come back.”

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3- While Everyone is Asleep

Author's Notes: Harry returns to Ginny's room.


Chapter Three
While the House is Asleep

Harry barely made it back to his room before Mr. and Mrs. Weasley reached the upper landing of the stairs. He quietly changed into his pajamas listening to Ron mumble with his dreams. Ronwas lost in his own world, most likely curled up with Hermione and ignoring everything that is going on around them.

He layed down on his bed, happiness overwhelming him. He had his Ginny back and to top it all off, she knew exactly how he felt. No more dancing around the word love or its meaning. He loved Ginny and she loved him back. He heard the Weasleys kiss and say goodnight, turning out the lights. That would be him and Ginny some day, he thought. Harry waited until he could hear Mrs. Weasley’s cooing and of course Mr. Weasley’s snoring that shook the walls.

Harry got up, crossed the hallway, and entered Ginny’s room. He turned to the door performing a locking charm or two that Sirius had once showed him. Sirius had used it when he wanted to get away from his parents and they had never been able to break the charms. This was his house, and he knew that he could do as he pleased. Although, he was glad to know that her mum and dad were fast asleep in their beds.

When Harry turned around, he was completely mesmorized. There was Ginny in pale pink pajamas. They had little straps over her shoulders. He then gazed down a little further. The night gown was low cut, very low cut and it fell gracefully along her pale globes, which Harry now noticed had matured since he had seen her at the end of last year. Harry was taken and infatuated with the woman he knew he loved.

"Ginny! I don’t know what to say. You look so gorgeous and you are just in your pajamas. Where did you find something like that? I love it, not to mention that it makes me want to touch you all over. Your brothers would kill me for seeing you in it, not to mention kill you for owning it. Wow!” said Harry.

"I thought that you might like it. I bought it in Hogsmeade last year. I charm it to look like an old sock so my brothers and my mum can’t find it in my things. When we left school last year Inever thought that you’d get to see it. I almost threw it in the fire. When you almost got into trouble earlier I decided to wear it tonight.” she replied witha glimmer of amusement in her eyes. “Please tell me that Ron doesn’t know that you are in here?”

"No. He’s dreaming about ‘Mione’. Rather comical if you ask me,” Harry answered with a smirk on his face that caused Ginny to laugh. He sat next to Ginny on the bed who had moved to a more seductive pose. “You know,” he said as he planted kisses down her neck. “You could always just wear a pair of my boxers and a tee shirt and look just as sexy Miss Weasley.”

“But, what would be the fun in that Mr. Potter. I rather enjoyed your face when you first saw me. It almost makes me want to go shopping.” said Ginny melting into Harry’s arms.

Harry looked up with feigned hurt. “You mean that? After all, I thought you asked me here to spend time together, make up for lost time. I never thought that you asked me here to talk about buying pajamas that drive me mad. I think I am going to return to my own bed!” He started to make a move to get out of the bed.

"I think not Harry Potter. Get back over here!”

Harry wrapped her up and gave her a deep passionate kiss. It had more behind it than she knew but she felt it and kissed him just as strongly. They drifted into a passion so deep yet it was just waiting to be unleashed.

Ginny ran her hands up Harry’s back under his shirt. She could feel each muscle and memorized them. She was lost in a place she didn’t mind succumbing to. Before she knew it his shirt had been taken off leaving her to explore his torso more freely. She knew that she had taken it off, but didn’t quite remember it. She loved him more deeply today than she ever had. She knew that this was due to him confessing his love for her earlier in the day.

Harry allowed his hands to roam, finding places on Ginny that caused her to heat more than she already was. She continued to feel his body, doing to him exactly what he was doing to her. He became brave and scared at the same time as he kissed his way down her chest. He pulled the straps of her nightgown down until the beautiful globes he continued to appreciate were set free.

"Gin,” he whispered into her ear. “If you want me to stop, I will.”

"No, Harry. Don’t take this away from me. I feel wonderful and I don’t want you to stop.” she replied.

With that he took one of her lovely buds into his mouth, savoring every taste and sensation it brought forth from her. Ginny’s breathing became quicker and he could tell she was finding pleasure in this. He was finding equal pleasure in her fingers intertwining in his already messy dark hair.

They reached each others lips once again, rolling over so now Ginny was on top of him, straddling him in a delightful yet extremely devilish way. She got a smirk on her face as she watched his expression when she took the nightgown over her head. Nothing was left on her body, and he just smiled and pulled her closer.

“I wonder if he went down for a snack. I know he wouldn’t ask Kreacher. He despises that wretched creature. I will go look for him downstairs.” came the ruffled voice of Ron.

"Gin, get dressed!” Harry whispered. “Ron woke up and found me gone. He went out in search of me.” he said as he pulled his shirt back on. He returned to her for one last kiss and reversed the locking charms on the door. He looked back one last time to make sure that she was decent again before he opened the door.

"I loved you,” he replied.

“I love you too Harry. Now go before he comes back.” answered Ginny.

Harry returned to his room with a book he had snagged off of the shelf in the library about Kneazles. It had caught his interest because the picture on the cover looked a lot like Hermione’s cat Crookshanks.

Ron walked into the room just as Harry had sat down, with a big glass of pumpkin juice. He sat on his bed in deep thought. He finished his juice and looked over at Harry.

"Where were you? I woke up and you were gone. I went to look for you and couldn’t find you, mate.” Ron asked.

"I couldn’t sleep, so I wandered the house a little bit. Explored. I decided to go to go to the library and I found a book. Then I came back up here. We must have crossed paths on my way up here.”

"Yeah, you must be right.”

They both climbed back into bed, putting out the lights. Both returned to their dreams. Ron to Hermoine, and Harry to Ginny.


**********


Harry woke to a tapping on the window. It was Hedwig with a letter looking a little annoyed that he wasn’t awake and waiting for her. He saw Hermoine’s handwriting on the address line of the envelope. He began to read the letter.


Harry,

Hey, it feels so much like a year since I saw you last. Even though it has only been a couple of short weeks. I spend so much time writing letters to Ron that I had nearly forgotten that you were there with him too. I miss you and Ginny. I especially miss Ron. I know that you are all together, he wrote about it to me.

Anyway. I have something rather important to tell all of you. I don’t think that I should tell you guys in a letter though. I was wondering when you all would be in Diagon Alley next. I was hoping to meet up with you. Owl me and let me know.


With Love to You All,

Hermione


Harry rushed over to the table and quietly got out a quill and some parchment. He set to writing her a letter back so as not to wake up Ron. He didn’t want to have to explain himself since he had a surprise for him. He was excited as he wrote.


Hermione,

I was glad to hear from you even though Hedwig thought that she needed to wake me up. I miss you too and I am also sure that Ginny does as well. It does feel like it has been a year since I have seen you.

I want to extend an invitation for you to join us here at Grimmald Place. It just isn’t the same without you here. We need all four of us to be here in order to be completely happy. I could have Fred and George meet you in Diagon Alley in the morning if you wish and your parents will allow. Don’t tell Ron. I want it to be a surprise for him. He misses you so much.

I will tell everyone at breakfastif you agree. Send Hedwig back as soon as you know anything. Don’t worry about Mr. and Mrs. Weasley either. After all this is my house. I am can invite whomever I choose.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Harry


Harry attached the letter to Hedwig’s leg and sent her on her way with instructions to wake Hermione for a hasty response. He knew that Ron would be happy. He also thought that maybe that would keep him busy enough that he could have some alone time with Ginny.He smiled to himself as he climbed back into bed and fell asleep once again.


**********


Harry woke to light kisses on his neck and Ginny in regular cotton pajamas. She crawled into bed handing him his glasses off of the nightstand table next to him. She reached under his shirt and ran her fingers across his stomach lightly.

“Good morning love,” he greeted her with a kiss.

"Good morning,” she replied when they broke apart. “You slept in. Breakfast is ready.”

"Well I guess we should go down then. It’s a good thing you changed your night clothes Miss Weasley! Besides I have a surprise for Ron and everyone.” said Harry as they hurried downstairs and into the kitchen.


**********


Hedwig was waiting at the table for him with Hermione’s answer. Luckily Fred and George had shown up for breakfast. He read Hermione’s reply which was yes and also noted that she would arrive in Diagon Alley at noon that day.

"Everyone,” Harry began. “I have good news. Hermione will be waiting in Diagon Alley at noon to join us for the rest of the summer. Fred, George would you two mind escorting her here. I would really appreciate it. It felt like something was missing and that something was her, so I invited her to stay.” he said with all of the surprised looks he was receiving.

"Harry, I think you are the best mate a guy could have!” exclaimed Ron. “Thank You!”

Mrs. Weasley began to shuffle food onto the table. “I guess that means she will be rooming with you, Ginny.” she replied.

"Harry, we could do that for you. No problem mate.” said Fred.

"I guess that we better get back to our shop until then.” said George. With that they both apparated back to Weasley Wizard Wheezes.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewstory.php?sid=12436