Search:

SIYE Time:13:40 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Grey Maiden I: Philosopher's Stone
By Chris Widger

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 129
Summary: Taken from the lifeless arms of his mother on Halloween, 1981, Harry's life is forever altered. Lily Potter's best friend, a legendary ex-Auror with a tragic and dark past, has pledged her life to raise and protect Lily's only son. But how will an entirely different upbringing change the Boy-Who-Lived? Because whatever Harry has become, it's much different than what everyone expected...
Hitcount: Story Total: 80124; Chapter Total: 6804





Author's Notes:
I've decided I'm just going to upload the entire first 'Book' so that you can get to the Harry/Ginny interaction I promised. I would appreciate your opinions about this story, though.

And no matter what it looks like, Harry and Hermione aren't going to have any kind of romantic relationship. They will be closer than in canon, but in a type of sibling relationship. Tonks plays a role of older sister/mentor.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Disclaimer: Prologue

This is without question the lightest chapter in the story. Enjoy.

Chapter 10: Christmas Surprises

True to her word, Harry began feeling an overwhelming desire to find something else to do whenever he even approached the locked Dressler Family Library. So, without much else to do, Harry spent most of his time with Tonks.

The young woman was a case study of contrasts. She could be as bouncy as a small child when after consuming noxious amounts of sweets, or she could rival the dead in inactivity. Most of the time, she was active, and while extremely clumsy, she was obviously very bright and quite knowledgeable. She wasn’t quite the bookworm Hermione was, and seemed to enjoy pranks and jokes as much as learning. She was an average flyer, and while Harry flew rings around her, even on an old Cleansweep 4 (his Nimbus remained locked in the broom shed at school), it was mildly entertaining.

But one could not have a discussion with Tonks without the subject or her exceptionally rare ability coming up. Tonks could change every single feature of her body, save her height, and while she could take off weight, she couldn’t take the form of anyone larger than her. Still, her ability to change her facial features was extremely uncommon. Only a handful of witches and wizards with Metamorphic abilities that exceed her own had existed in history. Tonks said possibly the greatest advantage (besides never having second thoughts about her appearance), was that she was almost guaranteed to get full marks on Tracking and Concealment for her Auror Exam. In addition, she had actually been highly pursued by both the Aurors and Unspeakables, and been accepted much faster than anyone else. She conceded that if Harry ever applied to Auror School, they probably would even look at his marks. Harry was pleased, for at this point, he wanted to follow in his guardian’s footsteps. Personally, Tonks felt his advanced spell work was quite promising for his future that field.

Tonks spent a little more time talking about her abilities than she though she would, because Harry was absolutely fascinated by them. She didn’t mind, as long as Harry left her alone long enough for her to complete her holiday homework. She had actually taken a liking to the intelligent, mature eleven-year old. It was plainly obvious where most of the aspects of his personality had come from. Just like Dressler, he was studious, observant, and mature, but he also had a good sense of humor and was a fun-loving child. She’d barely known the kid for four days, and yet she was already starting to think of the Grey Maiden’s ward as a little brother of sorts.

She even showed him her natural appearance. She had her mother’s pale blue eyes, the same pale, heart-shaped face that she used almost all of the time, a slender figure, above-average height, and long, mousy brown hair pulled into a ponytail. She explained that the hair was from her father, the only colors of hair that ran in the Black line were black and blond.

On Christmas Eve, Tonks’s young and eventful life nearly came to an abrupt and extremely ironic end.

In the middle of yet another discussion about her abilities, Harry asked for sheer curiosities’ sake what Metamorphmagi had to do to change. She described the basic steps. You closed your eyes, concentrated hard on what change you wanted, focused on the image of your altered appearance, felt a little charge of magic, and then opened your eyes. It came naturally for real Metamorphmagi.

Tonks was greatly amused when the eleven year old tried to do exactly what she had described, and nearly broke out laughing when he screwed up his small face in concentration. He opened his pale blue eyes, and was staring at her curiously. She laughed and said sweetly, “Nice try Harry, butyou need…”

Suddenly Tonks remembered something. Harry’s natural eye color was NOT pale blue. It was emerald green. He had his mother’s eyes. Oh, Merlin…

Harry opened his eyes and Tonks laughed at him. He shrugged inwardly. He’d felt a small charge of magic near his eyes, just as she had described, but apparently he didn’t have any Metamorphic abilities after all. He wasn’t sure why he had tried in the first place. Wait, is she okay? Tonks’s mouth was moving, but no sound was coming out. She was taking deep, heaving breaths, and her violet eyes were bulging out of their sockets. Her hair suddenly started cycling through a variety of colors. Harry blinked.

“Harry,” she said shakily. “Try it again. Try and make your eyes their natural color this time. And give me your wand.” Harry was confused and handed her the wand, then closed his eyes and focused on his mother’s beautiful green eyes, then on his own face. He felt a little charge of magical energy, and opened them. The blood drained from Tonks’s face, and she gasped.

“Harry, have you ever done anything with your appearance? Anything that wasn’t natural?” Harry shook his head, then froze.

He remembered something now. He’d been four or so. He’d had a nightmare that at the time he couldn’t explain, one that he now knew had been about Voldemort. What had made it different was that after he saw the flash of green light, he’d dreamed of a pair of glowing, slit-like scarlet eyes. He’d woken up screaming, and Daphne had come to comfort him. But when she had seen him, she’d looked absolutely terrified, and it was only after she asked who he was and he confusedly replied that she had relaxed. She told him it was a dream and that she should go back to sleep. He had done so, and when he’d woken up, whatever had scared his aunt had been gone. He’d been frightened by the haunted look on her face, and when he’d asked, she’d knelt down and taken him by the shoulders, before wrapping him in the tightest embrace he’d ever felt. She’d said very quietly, “Your eyes. Lily’s.”

Harry broke out of his reminisces. Tonks was still rather pale, and staring at him in shock. “Why do you ask?” he said slowly. Tonks shook her head.

“Just tell me.”

“Well, there was one time…I think something about my eyes scared Daphne. I was having a nightmare about Voldemort.” Tonks shivered at the name, but gasped for an entirely different reason. Suddenly, she lunged off the chair, and tackled Harry into a fierce embrace. She was crying

“I don’t believe it…I’ve waited so long, never found another.” She released him, blushing fiercely, tears still streaking down her face.

“Tonks, are you okay?” he asked again, still not understanding.

I’m fine. You are the latent Metamorphmagus. I can’t exactly breathe very well right now. After all, I’d kind of given up a long time ago of ever meeting another one. Much less the bloody Boy-Who-Lived!”

What?” Harry gasped. She couldn’t possibly have said what he thought she had said.

“Harry, do it again. Close your eyes, think of them…say, violet, like mine. Just do it,” she implored, leaning back against the wall.” Harry complied.

“Nope,” she said, taking a heaving breath, “green. Okay, try blue again.”

Harry did. Tonks nearly went into cardiac arrest when Harry opened his bright blue eyes. “OH MERLIN!” she screamed, then tore out of the room and down the stairs. Harry hurried after her, and reached the top when he heard a series of thumps, a couple of profanities, and a groan of pain. He hurried downstairs and saw Tonks get up off the stairs and crash through the living room door. Daphne and Andromeda were quietly chatting in front of the fire. They both looked up at the breathless and bruised teenaged witch.

“Nymmy?” Andromeda asked. For once, Tonks didn’t bother to correct her mother.

“Why didn’t you tell him he was a Metamorphmagus?” she asked Daphne, pointing at Harry, who was standing in the doorway. Daphne blinked.

“Because I didn’t know he was. Are you sure?”

“Yes, I’m sure. Because he changed his eyes from green to blue and back again, twice!” Tonks exclaimed, waving her arms wildly. “And he said something about his eyes…about this happening before.” Daphne paled.

“I never thought…I didn’t understand…” she mumbled. She looked up at Harry. “When you woke up, you didn’t have Lily’s eyes. You had these red slits. Red slits that I’ve only ever seen on Voldemort.”

Harry matched his aunt’s coloring. “I was dreaming about him,” he said quietly.

Daphne nodded, but her face remained pale, and her eyes haunted. “I’d thought…I’d thought I’d lost you. That Voldemort had taken you from me. I was so scared until you told me who you were, and I knew you were still my baby.” She pulled him into an embrace, then turned to look at Tonks. “So that was his abilities manifesting itself?”

“I suppose it was,” Tonks said, thinking rationally for the first time since Harry opened his pale blue eyes.

“Interesting. I don’t recall James ever having family with Metamorphic abilities, though I suppose it’s possible. Are you going to try to train him? It’s certainly a useful ability. Though Harry, there is one thing. No matter what you do, you won’t be able to get rid of your scar, or fix your eyesight. That will limit you.”

Andromeda spoke up. “Why’s that, Daph?”

“Well, the curse scar is just that. It was created by magic, and is a physical part of Harry. As for his eyesight, while he can change his appearance, he can’t alter his senses. Otherwise, I’d assume Tonks wouldn’t be quite as clumsy.”

Tonks sighed. “Merlin, if I could do something about that I’d do it without thinking.”

Everyone laughed. “I’m happy for both of you,” Andromeda said. “But shouldn’t we try and be certain he actually is a Metamorphmagus?”

Harry frowned. “How would we do that?”

Daphne shrugged. “I’ll do some research, dear. Maybe you ought to practice with Tonks.” Tonks’s face brightened at the idea. At the moment, she was in heaven. She already thought of the kid as a little brother, and now there was a possibility he possessed the same incredibly rare ability that she had. The same ability that had forced her to live the majority of her time at Hogwarts as a social outcast, befriended by only a handful of people. Charlie Weasley had been the first one to give her a chance. She smiled inwardly at the memory of the stocky redhead. He was off tending to dragons in the frozen mountains of Romania. And he thought being an Auror was a bad idea…

She was broken out of her reverie by her mother. “I’ve got to start making dinner. Nymmy, why don’t you and Harry start working on this?” Tonks nodded. The idea that she might be able to share her ability with another human being hadn’t quite broken through.

As the they left the kitchen, Harry began to ponder the possible consequences of his newly discovered ability. He didn’t have much time to wonder before he was pulled into a fierce embrace by Tonks. Shocked, he was only able to pat the older girl on the back.

“Tonks, I know that you’ve never met another Metamorphmagus, but forgive me for asking. Why are you reacting like this?” he said, waving his arms wildly.

Tonks was initially furious with Harry for being so thick, but then she realized he really didn’t know the extent to which she was ostracized by the Hogwarts student body, considered a freak that was only good for a laugh. Or a shag, she thought, remembering her sordid reputation from her later Hogwarts years. Fortunately, at that point she’d had several loyal friends, and it hadn’t bothered her. It was true that she’d had a half-dozen boyfriends at Hogwarts, even if she hadn’t bedded any of them.

“You don’t understand Harry,” Tonks said, shaking her head. “I was so lonely. I thought that my ability would be appreciated, but people either thought that I should be able to do other special things that I wasn’t capable of, or they simply pressured me into amusing them. People I thought were my friends were just hanging out with me for a laugh.” She sighed. “It wasn’t until I met Charlie Weasley that anyone liked me for who I was.”

Tonks was utterly shocked when Harry suddenly burst out laughing. Her shock gave way to fury, and she clenched her fists, advancing on the stupid, inconsiderate First Year. “You think it’s funny, do you?” she hissed. Without thinking, her hand plunged into her robes and grasped her wand.

Harry stopped laughing and took a step back, his eyes widening in fear and horror. “Oh Merlin, I’m not laughing at you, Tonks. I’d never do that! I know exactly what you mean!” Tonks’ anger faded a bit.

“So what do you mean by it?”

“I’m laughing at the irony. Charlie’s brother Ron is the one who is making my life a living hell,” Harry explained. “Think about it. Charlie, his older brother, was the first to reach out to you, to treat you well based upon who you were. Ron, on the other hand, is completely blind to me, except for the Slytherin badge on my breast and the lining of my robes. He thinks I’m a traitor, and he’s turned all of Gryffindor House against me.”

“I thought you said your best friend was a Gryffindor?” Tonks said. This was the first time Harry had really gone into any depth about his own problems.

“Hermione is a Gryffindor. As such, I had to save her life for her to give me a chance.”

“Ooooh..How’d that happen?”

“I was walking back from the library on Halloween and ran into a troll that had Hermione backed into a corner. I made the intensely stupid decision to hex it and nearly got killed for my efforts. As is, the club hit me in the side. At least I gained a friend.” Tonks grimaced.

“That’s rough. I didn’t quite save Charlie’s life, he just stuck up for me one day when a bunch of Slytherins were harassing me. He was really nice, and after I had gotten to know him, I asked if I could hang around with him and his friends. He was fine with that, and we became really close. I even dated him 6th year, though that didn’t work out well.”

Harry and Tonks spent more time talking together before they were called down for dinner. After a scrumptious meal of turkey, they went to bed. Harry found himself wiped out, and wasn’t even able to get in his daily reading before he was fast asleep.


“Wake up you lazy lump! WAKE UP!” Tonks yelled the last part, and Harry jumped, nearly falling out of bed. When he looked up and saw who it was, he groaned.

“Go away Nymmy,” he mumbled into his pillow. Tonks didn’t take being called by her given name well.

“Get up Harry! It’s Christmas and I’m not waiting any longer to open presents! Anyway, I’m hungry! WAKE UP!” This time, she yelled into his ear. He swatted at her.

“Tonks, act your own age for once,” he said tiredly.

Levicorpus!” Tonks yelled. Harry let out a cry as he suddenly found himself hanging upside-down above his bed by his ankle.

“Damn it you crazy wench! Let me DOWN!” Harry yelled at her inverted image.

Tonks gasped as though offended, and began bobbing her wand up and down. Harry followed the path, his feet brushing the ceiling and his head hitting his bed. He cried out indignantly. He stopped when he heard hysterical laughter coming from the doorframe. Daphne was leaning against it for support, tears of mirth streaking down her face. From his ridiculous position, Harry scowled at her, causing her to laugh louder.

Harry muttered something fairly offensive, and Tonks turned red. “Rictumsempra!” Harry cursed as the Tickling Charm took effect, and began screaming in both rage and mirth all at once. Andromeda was now having to hold Daphne up before she fell to the ground, and the latter was gasping in between her hysterical laughter.

“STOP IT!” Harry managed to get out before the tickling got to him again.

“Say you-no-what, Harry,” Tonks teased. Harry blushed in anger and embarrassment. “You-know-what” was something Tonks had made him say when he lost the ‘tickling wars’ the two waged on occasion.

“I..TONKS IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL…MOST BEAUTIFUL WITCH IN THE HIS…HISTORY OF THE KNOWN UNIVERSE!” Harry bellowed in between hysterical laughter. Smirking, Tonks canceled both spells, and Harry crashed headfirst into his mattress. When he got into a sitting position, he looked murderous.

“I’m going to kill you, Nymphadora,” he hissed in mock-anger. Tonks yelped and ran out of the room. Blushing fiercely, Harry moved toward the door, and the two older women descended the spiral staircase.

Daphne caught up with Tonks, who was sitting innocently in an arm chair in front of the fire, beside the Christmas tree. “You have to come around more often. I’ve never seen anything that good in my life.” Tonks beamed appreciatively.

“Your nephew deserves all the credit. He’s my inspiration.” This, of course, caused Daphne to burst out laughing again as Harry glared at both of them, turning red. Andromeda finally took pity on the eleven-year old and stopped both of them, and they began opening presents.

Harry didn’t have many friends, and while he had sent a package with some wizarding sweets and pictures of Hogwarts back to his friends in Newfoundland, he hadn’t yet received anything in return. He then realized that because they didn’t know his real name, they couldn’t anyway. I wonder what they’ll think when they get a parcel from Harry Potter, who looks suspiciously like James Dressler.

For his only friend, Hermione, he’d thought long and hard about what to get her. A book, obviously, though that was risky because she owned so many. He’d browsed through a series of titles before giving up, and simply purchasing a 10 galleon gift certificate to use at Flourish and Blotts, along with instructions for how to use the Owl Order system the bookstore offered. For Tonks and Andromeda, he hadn’t had the chance to get anything, and felt guilty for that. He voiced his feelings, but both told them they didn’t mind, though Tonks smiled evilly as she did so. He loved the older girl, but she was just nasty sometimes.

With prompting from those around him, Harry began opening his presents.

The first was wrapped in red paper and was from Daphne. He opened it to reveal a box. Inside was a hand-made wrist holster for his wand which included a quick-release that required only a flick of the wrist to use. He thanked his aunt profusely, and Tonks expressed her envy. Harry also noticed the ‘HJP-D’ engraved on the bottom. He put the holster on, and it shrank to conform to his wrist size. He placed his wand in it, and practiced several times before he got the movement right. He turned to his next gift. He recognized the neat handwriting as belonging to his best friend.

He opened it to reveal two objects. The first was a box of Chocolate Frogs; Harry had grown rather fond of the delectable sweets. The second was a large, heavy, worn book on the history of the Aurors. Daphne approved; she said she had read the book before and found it quite informative and complete.

Tonks’ gift came next, and surprisingly, it was a book. He opened it to reveal a rather battered copy of Morgan Changer’s Guide to the Metamorphmagus. Tonks beamed as she explained that it had been her primary resource when she was learning to control her talents. On that front, Harry had managed to change his eye color to several shades of blue and green, though nothing beyond that. Nonetheless, she insisted, it was a start.

Harry thanked his new family and grabbed a Chocolate Frog out of the box with relish, beaming at both of Hermione’s gifts. Unfortunately, Tonks noticed.

“A little enthusiastic there, are you Harry? You are a little young to have a girlfriend, though I suppose you have to start somewhere.” Harry turned bright red.

She’s not my girlfriend, Tonks. Any chance you could stop behaving like a hyper eight-year old?” Tonks grinned evilly.

“I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear that, Harry dear. Because if I did, I’m afraid I only have two options to adequately punish you for second-guessing my maturity twice. First, I’ll take your pants off and hang you upside-down from that rafter, or second, I’ll put you in a body-bind and cast Rictumsempra. Your choice, Harry dear. Now, what did you say?”

Harry blanched. “Nothing, O great and beautiful Tonks,” he mumbled. Tonks giggled, and Daphne started laughing again.

After she had calmed down, she began cleaning up the mess from the gifts, when she called over. “Harry, you missed one.” Harry walked over and took the very light gift. He picked the note off the gift and saw it was for him, then he opened the gift. As the people around him gasped, Harry read the note that accompanied whatever it was.

Your Father left this in my possession before he died. It’s time I return it to you.

Happy Christmas.

“Bloody hell,” Tonks swore. “That’s an invisibility cloak!” Harry looked confused, and his puzzlement deepened when he saw the tears in Daphne’s eyes.

“It was James’s,” Daphne said quietly, her eyes glistening with tears. “I saw him disappear under that thing so often at Hogwarts. I never thought I’d see it again.”


Harry!” Hermione shrieked as she saw her best friend emerge from the crowd. She ran over to him and Harry’s vision was obscured by massive quantities of bushy hair. Harry squeezed her back just as hard. She broke apart, grinning. “It’s so good to see you again, I’ve missed you.”

“I missed you too,” Harry admitted. “But I’ve been busy-“

“Hello, what do we have here?” Tonks said conversationally. But there was a hint of mischief in her voice that indicated that her purpose wasn’t entirely innocent. Hermione stared at her unusual appearance, she had platinum blonde hair that was spiked up and violet eyes. She did look quite disconcerting.

“Hermione Granger…” she said, not taking her eyes off this strange girl.

Tonks giggled. “I’m a Metamorphmagus, dear,” she said. “And anyway, it’s you we want to talk about. I’ve always wanted to meet Harry Potter’s girlfriend.”

Hermione went scarlet and ducked her head. Harry felt warmth flooding his cheeks. “TONKS!”

Tonks giggled again. “It’s so easy, Harry. It’s hard to resist.”

“So, you must be Nymphadora,” Hermione said nervously. She jumped back when Tonks scowled at her.

“I hate ‘Nymphadora.’ For the love of Merlin, call me Tonks.” Hermione nodded.

“Stop it, Tonks, you are terrifying her. She’s harmless, Hermione,” Harry reassured her. Tonks glared at him.

“Oh really, Mister Potter. Is she so harmless that she didn’t almost hang you naked from the rafters on Christmas morning?” Harry blushed and Hermione laughed.

“She really did that?” Hermione asked after clearing her throat.”

“No, she only threatened to do that,” Harry said, begging Tonks not to bring up what he had to say to stop let. Being the devil she was, Tonks wouldn’t do anything of the sort. Sure enough…

“Oh, and according to Harry here, I’m the most beautiful girl he’s ever laid eyes upon. Scratch that, I’m the most beautiful girl in the history of the universe,” she said, batting her eyelashes and giving a dramatic sigh. Hermione looked quite puzzled.

“TONKS!” Harry said. “I only said that because you were tickling me upside down while suspended in midair! And because you threatened to give my aunt, yourself, and your mother a full view of me while hanging me from a ceiling rafter!”

Tonks looked like she’d been slapped, but Harry could tell she was faking it. “You…you don’t think I’m beautiful, Harry?” she mock sobbed. Harry smirked at her.

“Oh, I think you are gorgeous Tonks. Especially when you aren’t hexing poor, defenseless Harry Potter.”

Both of them started laughing at their ridiculous antics, and even Hermione joined in.

After a hug and a kiss from Daphne, and a hug from Tonks (who also ruffled his hair, much to his displeasure), Harry and Hermione loaded their trunks into the luggage compartment and boarded the Hogwarts Express. They waved goodbye to their friends and family, and soon they were speeding through snow-covered fields on their way to Scotland.

Once they were away, Hermione broke the silence. “So, that was your Auror friend, Tonks?”

“Yup,” Harry confirmed. “She’s barmy, that one. But she’s really sweet, also. She seems to think of me as a little brother of sorts. Despite the appearances, I hope I get to see a lot more of her.”

Hermione asked some questions about Tonks’ Auror training, and Harry answered them as best as he could. Harry also offered the lend Hermione the Auror book that Daphne had gotten him. Hermione showed him the two spellbooks that she had bought with Harry’s gift. One was on useful charms, the other on offensive spells. Then Harry remembered something. “Hey, Hermione. Want to see something?” She nodded eagerly, and Harry shut his eyes. When he opened them, she gasped.

“You’re…You’re a Metamorphmagus!” she exclaimed. “They’re so rare!”

“I know,” Harry said, returning his bright blue eyes to emerald green. “Tonks was beyond thrilled; she’s never met another one. I might not have her talent, though, and even if I do, I’ll need a lot of training before I can do what she does. For now, I can only change my eye color, and only through a few different shades.”

“That’s still amazing!” she said happily. “Well, I guess you have another reason to hang around Tonks now.”

Just then, the door to the compartment opened, and two Gryffindors peered in. Their faces lit up when they saw Hermione. Dean Thomas walked through, obviously not noticing Harry. “Hey, Hermione, why are you sitting her alo…Hello Potter,” he said coldly. “C’mon Hermione, why don’t you come sit with us. We’ve got a compartment with Parvati and Lavender.” Hermione looked offended.

“Has it occurred to you that I have no desire to leave this cabin. Or the company I’m keeping. Harry is my best friend, and no matter what you say, that isn’t going to change. You should just get over this silly House rivalry, Harry isn’t like Draco Malfoy.”

Dean and Seamus looked stunned that she wasn’t coming. Dean simply shrugged, and they left.

Hermione sighed, and the conversation turned to what Hermione had done over the break. Apparently, skiing had not agreed with the bushy-haired bookworm.

When they reached Hogsmeade Station, the first person to greet them was Hagrid, who greeted them warmly, with a wide smile. The Gryffindors glared at them in response. They arrived at Hogwarts, and Harry and Hermione went their separate ways in order to get unpacked. Harry found his trunk and placed the things he had removed into his trunk. After dinner, he settled into his four-poster bed and spent the rest of the day reading, knowing Hermione was doing the same. He fell asleep dreaming of his two new best friends.


Reviews 129
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear