Search:

SIYE Time:22:07 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Valentines Day Project
By GentleGinny9

- Text Size +

Category: Pre-OotP
Characters:None
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Rating: G
Reviews: 9
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated since 2006 ***

Ginny is sick of Harry not noticing her. She's gonna send him a Valentine. But what if Harry doesn't like her back and it ruins they're friendship? Meanwhile, Harry is feeling the same way. What will they do? First Ginny's P.O.V, then Harry's. Also alot of Ron/Hermione.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3302





Author's Notes:
This is my first story and my first story chapter. It may not be good, review your opinions.




ChapterPrinter


Ginny Weasley sat on her favorite chair in front of the fire in the Gryffindor common room.

She sat there, thinking of things. One of those things happened to be Harry. Harry Potter. The bloody Boy Who Lived, the bloody Chosen One. The bloody Boy Who Will Never Notice Me. But at the same time, he was The Boy I Love, and The Boy Who Deserves A Second Chance. Ginny had an enormous crush on him before she even went to Hogwarts. After awhile, the crush turned into love.

“Bloody love,” she thought.

But she would never give up on him, she had of course tried to, but she knew it would never work. She would ether have to marry this boy, and live a long peaceful life with him, or live a short lonely one without him, because she knew she would never be able to love anyone else. Nobody was Harry. She loved Harry, not Harry Potter.

She sighed, she was meaning to sit in this chair and think of a way to get Harry to notice her before Valentine's Day. But her brain seemed to disapprove.

“Chocolate?” Too desperate.

“Roses?” To romantic, I don't even think he loves me back.

She was just going to have to settle with a Valentine's card. But what was she going to write? I love you do you love me? Not even in her dreams.

She would have to make it less obvious, but very obvious at the same time. How would she do that?

Well duh, shes a witch. Just what kind of spell would to that.

“Hmm. Well first, I'm going to have to figure out what exactly I want. Lets see, I want to know if he likes me, but if he doesn't, I don't want him to know I like him. I don't want him to feel uncomfortable around me. I want to continue being his friend. But I doubt he would be able to do that if he knew I was bloody in love with him.

Well, what if I send him a card, and write something like 'I love you', but he would only be able to read if he loved me back. She thought for a minute more, then hopped off her chair and ran up the stairs in her dormitory to find Hermione.

“Hermione!” Ginny called out. She ran into the 4th year passed Lavender and Angelina and found Hermione on her bed writing on a piece of parchment.

“Whats that?” I asked curiously.

“ A letter to my parents” Hermione replied. “But forget that, is there something you want?”

“Yeah.” I said “I need to know if you know a spell that will allow Harry to only to read my letter if he loves me.

Hermione thought for a second. And finally answered, “I'm not sure the name of it, its a old spell. People used to cast it on their letters when You-Know-Who was alive so if they're owls were intercepted, Death Eaters or You-Know-Who himself wouldn't be able to read it. People were afraid he would start to possess anybody he could find. They were charmed to say something different for certain people or under certain circumstances. Sort of like the Marauders Map. It's charmed so it insults anyone but it's owner. But if Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs wanted it to be charmed for lets say, people who were not into misbehaving to say something like 'You not eligible to read this'."

“Ok, but what's the incantation?” I asked.

Hermione thought and said, “Um... I think its...Oh right!” She said. “Just say, Let Harry read this only if he loves me,and at the same time move you're wand in a circle 3 times and flick”

She demonstrated by waving an invisible wand in a circle three times and flicked.

“Oh Thanks Hermione!” I said “ I owe you one.”

Just as I was about to leave I heard Hermione sighed. And it wasn't just a random sigh, it was a sad sigh.

I shook my head, someone had to convince that girl that Ron would not make the first move, I guess it will have to be me.

“Hermione, Ron is not gonna make the first move!” I said in a convincing tone. “Why don't you do the thing I'm gonna do with Harry. She sighed again, “Ok, but I'm out of quills, can you go get some, we'll do it together.”

I quickly ran out of the room and down the stairs, I went into my dormitory and grabbed my box of quills, I also grabbed my color construction paper and my boombox. Then I went back to Hermione and plugged it in. I put my Muggle C.D in (cheetah girls) and we started on our project.

When we were about halfway done I asked, “Hermione, how long have you liked Ron?”

Hermione thought for a second before answering, “I guess, when I saw him fall off the chess piece in our first year I realized I loved him."

I thought about that for a second, I remembered when I was little Ron came home from his first year he said he met this bossy girl named Hermione, I guess they grew keen of each other in they're second year. But still they bickered a lot.

“Merlin, I hope this works” I moaned with a sigh.

“Me too” Hermione whispered back. “Im not sure if you realized it, but Harry stares at you a lot.”

I snorted, “I don't think so.”

Then Hermione got out of her bed and headed for her drawer. She grabbed a couple photographs and gave them to me.

I looked through them. The first one was a picture of Harry and Ron.

“I took that picture” Hermione said. Then she added “ Harry is forcing a smile, go to the next one.”

I flipped to the next one, It was a picture of Harry, Ron and Hermione, I remembered it, I took it.

“Here, you're taking the picture, and Harry is really smiling” Hermione said.

I went to the next one, this was Hermione, Harry and me. I was waving with an enthusiastic smile.

Harry was smiling too, but he was looking at me.

I went to the next one, this was another of Ron, Harry and Hermione. But Harry was looking in a different direction.

“Colin took this one, and you were behind him, Harry is looking at you.” She said before adding “He loves you Ginny, he just doesn't realize it yet.”

Tears threatened to run down my face, I wiped my eyes and said, “Ok lets do the spell”.

Hermione looked at her parchment with a sad look, “What if he doesn't like me like I like him?”
I put my hand on her shoulder to comfort her, “He will” I said.

She looked at me then at the parchment, then me again but with a courageous look, she took out her wand and said, “Let Ron only be able to read this if he loves me”

With a wand movement, the parchment turned a passion purple and back to normal.

I took my wand out and did the same, but my parchment turned a strong red fire color.

Merlin, I hope Harry can read my letter.
Reviews 9
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear