Search:

SIYE Time:10:13 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Erasing The Future
By Moxterminator

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters:All, Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Extreme Language, Mild Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 545
Summary: Harry goes back in time to redo his Hogwarts years after losing the war, his family, and his wife, Ginny Potter, to Voldemort. Changes need to be made, but can all changes be good? Years 1-4
Hitcount: Story Total: 396281; Chapter Total: 13418
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Heres aNother chapter. i have fourteen i want to put up today so :) anyway enough of this go read the chapter




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Several years had passed since that evening where he let Sirius and Dumbledore into his secret and Harry was now 10 years old with his birthday coming up soon. And the long awaited letter to tell him he had been accepted into Hogwarts. Harry was secretly glad he didn’t have the burden of his secret just on himself. It was useful for Sirius to cover up for him when ever he made a mistake. He remembered one time when he was at the Weasley’s Harry had been talking to Ginny when Ron had bumped into her and caused her to fall to the ground whilst hitting her head on the way down. Harry quickly ran to Ginny and wandlessly repaired her injury with Ron in full view. Sirius finally managed to convince the Weasleys that it was out of shock that Harry had done accidental magic to repair Ginny’s wound. They finally believed him and went back to there daily routine however Ginny continued to keep a close watch on him afterwards.


Harry slowly walked out of his bedroom and downstairs to the kitchen to have breakfast. Sirius was already up which surprised Harry as Sirius never got up before eleven and it was currently only half past eight in the morning.


“I think I must be dreaming Sirius, either that or I am hallucinating, I have never seen you once up before 10:30 and the only reason you got up then was for the fact that you heard a lady salesman at the door.”


Sirius laughed at this and said quite proudly, “It’s your birthday soon, 11 years old an all that. You should be getting your Hogwarts letter any day now.”


“You do know that it isn’t really that exciting, after all I've like already had seven of them.”


“Don’t spoil the fun Harry this might not be new to you but I sure as hell am excited for you, after all this is your first letter from Hogwarts from my point of veiw, even if it isn’t the first time for you. That’s why I’m going to buy you your birthday present early. What pet would you like; I mean what pet was yours from before?”


“An owl called Hedwig, it would be nice to see her again, she was the second friend I ever had then.”


“That’s settled then, we’ll be going to Diagon Ally after breakfast.”


“Sirius it isn’t my birthday for another two weeks, and I wont be getting my letter until then either so why are you so excited about going to Diagon Alley today?”


“Harry, why does your godfather have to have a reason to spoil you?”


“Cause you’ve never spoiled me before that’s why,” Harry said with smile across his face. “Plus I know legilimency and I know when you’re lying to me.”


“Harry that’s unfair.”


“Not really Sirius, it’s just hard for you to surprise me. Living with one of the famous marauders, it’s very useful.”


“No wonder I can never prank you.”


Harry sat silently before Sirius finally got around to answering his earlier question..


“Molly wanted us to meet with them there.”


Harry laughed at Mrs Weasley’s endeavour to involve him in everything the Weasley children did.


“Well In that case I don’t suppose we can argue really can we, I mean who would want to get into her bad books. I for one has been there many of times in my previous life and this one, it really isn’t a pleasant experience.”


“I just feel lucky I haven’t had the pleasure of feeling that yet,” Said Sirius


“Don’t worry, knowing your difference in personality I don’t think that it will be long before you do. Just do me a favour and warn me so I can leave the room before she starts.”


“That bad,” Sirius said with an anxious look gracing his face.


“Well the secret, so I’ve heard, is not to let her get into her stride. I learnt that from Fred and George.”


“Thanks for the warning mate.”


“Didn’t do it for you,” Harry said casually, “like I said I just don’t want to be in the room when she gets going.”


“Well at least I now know how much you care,” Sirius said smiling down at Harry as he got up from the table and put his plate in the sink.


“I care; I would just prefer watching her shouting at you. It’s very fun to watch.” Harry smiled getting up from the table and heading out of the door and up the stairs.


“I give you food and shelter and look what I get in return, I don’t know,” responded Sirius with a sigh.


“Well I got to say you do pay for the food but I would like to remind you this is the Potters Manor and as such is therefore actually my house.”


“You are not legally owner of this house…..” started Sirius


“Until I am seventeen. But I am technically 25 years old, 26 in a couple of weeks, therefore legally I am the owner of this house.”


“Care to tell the Wizengamot that piece of information.”


Sirius smirked at Harry when he figured out he had won.


“Okay okay upstairs get ready we need to leave soon.”


Harry grudgingly left the room and walked up the stairs to the landing were he turned right and headed to the far end of the hallway and enter the small door that was on the right. Harry’s bedroom was very big and had golden wallpaper with red curtains hanging buy the windows. Harry’s bed was pushed up against the left wall with the TV and entertainment systems on the left wall. On the wall behind him which had the door built into was a picture. This picture was of Godric Gryffindor.


“Hello Harry,” the portrait said, “how’s my favourite Great great great great….”


“Save it Godric, there’s too many greats in there to say it all out before you get to grandson.”


Godric smiled at Harry, “How’s my favourite Heir? Is there anything new going on in the world?”


Harry looked over to Godric with a longing look in his face, “Nothing really I’m just waiting for Hogwarts to begin. Pretty boring really. Not that I don’t mind this life I have now, Sirius looking after me., being friends with the Weasley's….


“Knowing Ginny sooner,” Godric added with a sly smirk gracing his painted features.


“My god not with Ginny again you know were destined for each other. You know we’re husband and wife. Why can’t you just leave it for once?”


“Cause I can tell that you being without her for this long is hurting you.”


“And what exactly, Godric, am I meant to do? Go up to a 10 year old and tell her were married. Yeah I can tell that that’s going to go down really well. Don’t forget Mrs Weasley’s temper and the fact that she has 6 brothers all who would line up to kill me over and over again.”


“I agree but I also feel like she should know the truth. If you keep it from her for to long she might not forgive you.”


“I’m think maybe before my 4th year or after Voldemort comes back I’m not quite sure.”


“I think Harry that’s too long to wait. Are you really able to wait that long to date her?”


“Well….”


“I think Harry that as soon as you start dating her you should tell her,”


“How do you even know that we’ll end up dating, I mean she might not actually like me this time around. She doesn’t have the crush on me because she’s known me for so long. She sees me as her brother now. Maybe… I don’t know, maybe I can convince her to give us a shot. But I got to do some thinking and telling a ten year old that we are married although we’ve had no wedding is not going to help much. Just give me some time to figure some things through.”


“It is of course your decision, so are you coming in?”


“No time, going to Diagon ally to meet the Weasleys.”


“Ah, the Weasleys, would Ginny be there any chance?”


“You never give up do you?”


“When it’s as important as your wife then no I don’t. Where’s your Gryffindor bravery?”


“When it comes to Ginny’s bat bogey hex, out of the window and running away over the hill,” harry answered with a wry grin.


“Well I do suppose it is your choice, but I must warn you. The longer you wait the harder it will be and the more she’ll hate you for keeping it away from her.”


“I know Godric, I know,” Harry let out a sigh before continuing, “I just want to be careful I don’t want to lose her before she has a chance to hate me.”


“I completely understand and my lips are sealed.”


“I got to go; Sirius wants to buy me a birthday present even though it isn’t for a couple of weeks. Plus he’s jumping about waiting for my first letter from Hogwarts. It really is annoying.”


“Well surely you can see were he’s coming from, he will never replace James but he loves you like you’re his own son. And Hogwarts was home to him. He just wants you to be really happy. You have this massive burden on your shoulders and he doesn’t really know how to help. He just wants to give you a normal happy life as much as he can.”


“I guess. Thanks for the talk Godric I’ll see you later. I better get back down before Sirius begins wondering what I’m up to.”


“See you later Harry.”


With a final wave Harry slowly walked out of his room, back down the stairs and into the kitchen where Sirius was waiting impatiently for him.


“Finally Harry, what took you so long?”


“Nothing really, you know, just stuff.”


Sirius never went into Harry’s room. Harry had forbidden it. So he didn’t know what was in there. He hadn’t told anyone about him being Godric’s heir, not even Dumbledore and he planned to keep it like that. If word got to Voldemort that he was the heir of Gryffindor then he would be in a whole new set of danger.


“Alright floo to the Leaky Cauldron. The Weasley's should be already there.”


“Now why can’t I just apparate? It will be just as quick and a hell a lot easier,” complained Harry. Although he had used it many of times he still didn’t like using the floo network.


“Cause you are not old enough, and don’t give me that malarkey about you being 20 blah blah blah, according to the ministry you are only 10 nearly 11 so not old enough to apparate.”


Harry dropped his shoulders in defeat, grabbed the floo powder stepped into the fire whilst shouting. “DIAGON ALLEY” with a great pull he was twisting and turning through fireplaces glimpsing lots of rooms with lots of different furniture and colouring on the walls. Harry was just starting to feel really sick and wishing that ride would finally stop when there was a horrific crash which entailed Harry toppled out of the fire place and into none other the Ginny causing them both to fall onto the floor. Sirius burst out laughing after watching everything from where he stood across the room, having left just before Harry.


“You never get the hang of the landings do you?” Sirius struggled to say in between burst of laughter.


Harry ignoring Sirius’s comments stood up lending a helping hand to Ginny helping her of the floor.


“Are you okay Gin?”


“Err yeah thanks Harry” Ginny said looking down at her feet and barley whispering.


“Ginny what’s the matter?” Harry asked concerned. Ginny never acted like this before. Well Harry now remembering, she acted like this when they first meet in Harry’s other timeline, but that was because… Harry slowly, like the minute hand going round a clock, realised it was because she had started to have a crush on him. Or actually he hoped that was the reason. He had heard it was around this time before. Although she was fine only 2 weeks ago when he had last seen her.


“Nothing, Nothing.” Ginny said looking down at her shoes.


Harry looked over to the twins who he saw had massive grins on there faces. He could tell that they knew that Ginny had a crush on Harry and was ready to tease her to bits. Harry obviously not wanting this to happen decided to distract them from Ginny. “So guys had fun doing any pranks lately.”


“Oh yes,” said Fred, or was it George. Harry always had trouble distinguishing the two even though they were this young, “You should have seen the prank we pulled on Ginny yesterday.”


This was not were Harry wanted the conversation to go. Harry looked at Ginny who could tell that she was thinking the same thing has him.


“Got her good we did. And you never guess who we found out she has a crush on?” Said the other twin.


Ginny looked horrified that her brothers were just about to reveal her secret. She looked desperately between the twins. Harry could see in her eyes that she didn’t want Harry to know. Harry thought that it was sweet but his heart went out to Ginny. After all he did love her even if she was still so young, if she didn’t want Harry to know at the moment then she should have peace of mind.


“I don’t want to know. Ginny is my best friend and she will tell me when she is ready. I suspect the only reason you two know is that you forced it out of her when pranking her.”


The twins looked a little disappointed but Harry could see Ginny sigh in relief. Harry hated the fact that the twins picked on her. Of course they never did it in front of Mrs Weasley. The amount of trouble they would get in would be outstanding. Even the twins were afraid of Mrs Weasley. But then again, Harry thought, he hadn’t met anyone who wasn’t afraid of her temper.


The group slowly left the pub and walked out into the backyard were Sirius got out his wand and tap the bricks that would reveal Diagon Ally. The shops were exactly as Harry remembered them from when he had first entered the alley all those years ago. Then it had been Hagrid as his guide now though he had his family. Though he hoped that Ginny would once again become his family in more than just his dreams.


They had to go to Gringots first which Harry wasn’t looking forward to. He didn’t want them to see how much gold he had. He knew that the Weasley’s was very sensitive about money. Slowly they walked to the end of Diagon Ally were the tall white building of Gringots stood imposing over that end of the alley. They all walked into the tall building and Ginny gasped.


Harry frowning at her asked. “Haven’t you been in Gringots before?”


“No I haven’t but you have?” Asked Ginny confused.


Harry instantly went quite for the moment. Truthfully in this lifetime he hadn’t been in Gringots before. He had completely forgotten to act shocked and now every Weasley was looking at him strangely.


“I brought him in when he was younger,” interjected Sirius. “I need to buy some stuff and Harry was two young to be left on his own at the time.”


Harry smiled and sighed with relieve. That was a close one he needed to be careful not to let things slip. The goblin name Bilblous served them and Harry instantly remembered that this was the goblin that served Harry the first time he came into Gringots.


“Hello” said Bilblous “What can I do for you”


“Me and Harry here would like to take some money out of our vaults.” Explained Sirius


“Of course and do you have your’s and Mr. Potters keys?” Asked Bilblous


“Right here,” said Sirius. He pulled two golden keys out of his right pocket and handed them over.


“Right you are. Vaults 687 and 711, I’ll have someone take you down straight away.”


Harry had to snuffle a gasp from his mouth. Sirius vault was just 2 vaults away from where the philosopher’s stone sat at vault 713. Harry wondered if Dumbledore had made Hagrid pick it up yet. Bilblous called over Griphook to take them to there vaults.


Harry looked over to the Weasleys and saw that they too were with a goblin and heading down to there vault. Harry and Sirius followed Griphook to the same door, and saw an empty cart ready for them to get in. Harry and Sirius climbed into the cart waiting for Griphook to get in too. As soon as they were in they zoomed of along the tracks twisting right and left and zooming around long bends. After what Harry thought had to be one of the best rollercoaster rides in the world the stopped at Harry’s vault, though Harry’s head didn’t stop spinning till a couple of hours later.


Griphook took Harry’s key from him and put it in the lock. Harry could hear the mechanism of the lock undoing before the door slowly opening to reveal lots of piles of gold. Harry turned to Sirius who didn’t look shocked at the gold so Harry thought that his parents must have told him about it before they died. Harry thoughts went to his parents and he wondered what they would think of him now and what he was doing. Would they be scared for him or proud of what he was doing, maybe both. Harry didn’t really know. Harry thought of his parent’s portraits in his family vault waiting for him to come and see him. Alas he didn’t have access to that till he would be 17 and hopefully all of this would be over by then. Harry filled up his money bag and put it back in his pocket. Finally he stepped out of the vault and followed by Sirius made his way back into the cart for another great Rollercoaster ride to Sirius’s vault. They didn’t spend so much time in Sirius he just quickly filled his money bag up ever so quickly and jumped back into the cart he wasn’t even in there for more then 30 seconds. Harry looked oddly at Sirius strange behaviour.


“I never like it in vaults,” Sirius explained, “I always feel that the door is going to close and trap me in there.”


Harry laughed all the way in cart ride back to where they were to meet the Weasley’s.


“Good day to you both,” Griphook said waving goodbye, “and Mr. Black you need not worry about being shut in vaults we are currently going through our longest patch of that not happening. 32 days to be exact. Have a nice day now,” and with that Griphook turned leaving Sirius and Harry to walk over to the Weasley’s. Harry shot a glance to see how Sirius was coping with that information and saw his face had turned ghostly white.

“Err…Harry maybe…err…you could retrieve my money from my fault from now on there’s a good boy,” Sirius said with his face ghostly white.


Harry laughed at Sirius and started to walk over to the Weasley’s were they stood waiting for them.


“What’s up with you Sirius?” George asked looking Sirius’s ghostly face.


“He’s scared of being locked up in a vault,.” Harry explained. Harry saw the looks on the twin’s faces and knew that Sirius wasn’t going to live this one down. “You do know Sirius that Griphook was joking?”


Sirius turned to look at Harry before he smiled at them all. “Oh thank god for that.”


Harry and the Weasley’s all laughed as they moved out of Gringots and into the hustle and bustle of the alley. As Mrs. Weasley explained to her children where she wanted to go. Harry saw that Ginny looked sad and so to cheer her up Harry suggested that she could come with Sirius and Harry to the pet shop. So Harry, Ginny and Sirius headed up the street to Magical Menagerie. The pet shop sold every single living creature you could think of for a pet yet no owls. Harry looked at Sirus and Ginny and could see that Ginny was thinking the same thing. “Err Sirius I thought you said you were going to get me an owl.”


“I am” stated Sirius as he walked down the isles.


“Then why are we in here?” Ginny asked, “they sell owls in Eeylops Owl Emporium not here.”


“Err…well I need to look for something for Hagrid. He wanted me to buy him something. Stay together you two,” Sirius said has he walked away. Harry and Ginny slowly walked around the shops looking at the creatures. Harry could see Ginny getting nervous as they spent more time alone together. Harry was just about to talk to her when he heard some people arguing over.

“You always were pathetic” said a voice that sounded very much like hissing.


“I… I…” said another hissing voice it sounded scarred to Harry.


“Why don’t you just leave, go away, your meant to supported what he did, he is a speaker after all.”


Harry turned around and saw that there was a couple of snakes in a glass container 4 of the snakes were ganging up on one small green snake.


“STOP,” Harry shouted at the snakes, “leave him alone.”


“What’s it to you boy”


“If he doesn’t support Voldemort then fine leave him alone.”


“But he speaks our language you should support the people who speak our language.”


Harry smiled at the trap that the snake just fell into “therefore you should also support me? I am not a speaker as well.”


The snake, that Harry thought must have been the leader, thought for a moment before saying “It is of course our duty to serve the ones that speak our language what is your name my I ask?”


“Harry Potter” Harry watched as most of the snakes looked on but some of them and slowly started to slither away from fear.


“You traitor. You speak our language yet you nearly kill our leader. You’re just as bad as Simon,” screamed the leader snake. Harry looked over to the small green snake now hovering in the corner. Without thinking Harry put his hand inside the glass cage picked up the frighten green snake and let him slowly wrap himself around his arm.


“Better now?” Asked Harry, “both of us will be leaving.”


“This day couldn’t get any better,” laughed the large snake that Harry called the leader. Harry turned with the snake still wound tightly up his arm and looked straight into Ginny’s shocked and frightened face.


“Hey Gin.” Harry paused for a moment before continuing. “I… err… would appreciate it if you didn’t tell anyone I could talk to snakes?”


Ginny slowly nodded her head. her eyes not leaving his. Harry looked into Ginny’s eyes and felt himself get lost in there brown interior.


Harry slowly shook himself from his gaze and slowly walked with Ginny to the back of the store to find Sirius.


“Thank you Harry Potter. I would just like to say that I disagree with them whole heartedly,” Simon hissed at Harry.


You don’t have to explain yourself don’t worry everything will be okay.”


Harry looked over to Ginny who was looking around trying not to look at Harry.


“I’m sorry Gin I’ll try and not to talk to much parseltongue when you’re around.”


“No its okay just hard getting used too I suppose. How long have you known?”


“Not that long,” Harry lied


Ginny smiled and said, “Your secret is safe with me.”


Harry and Ginny walked to the back of the store and into another room which was awfully dark.


“Sirius,” Harry called out. No answer. Harry slowly looked around the room and started to walk by the empty cages when all of a sudden he tripped over an abandon stall and fell down cracking his arm against a clear plain of glass that was leant against the wall.


“HARRY!” Ginny shouted as she rushed over to him and grabbed his arm.


“I’m f-f-fine Ginny never bet-t-ter.” Harry stumbled.


“DO NOT LIE TO ME HARRY POTTER!” Ginny screamed. Ginny turned his arm around to see a massive cut all the way down his arm and it was oozing out blood.


“We need to get you to the hospital now.” Ginny started to try and pick up Harry but he was too heavy for her and they slumped back down.


“Ginny. I’m all right…..”


“Stop being like that. You know you are not fine. We need help. SOMEONE HELP!” screamed Ginny


All of a sudden there was a flap of wings and a massive white, red and gold bird flew over Ginny’s shoulder and towards Harry, It’s long tail feathers splayed out behind it. It glided to Harry’s arm put its head close to the cut and started to cry. Its tears fell onto Harry’s wound and Harry felt his wound healing. Sudden realisation hit him. This bird was a phoenix. After a couple of seconds Harry could feel the cut close and he could move his arm. Harry looked at Ginny who still had tears coming down her cheeks.


“It’s okay Gin, look I’m healed. Everything is okay.”


Ginny just sat there in shock “How… What…”


“Ginny we were very lucky in the fact that this bird is a phoenix. Its tears have healing powers. So it healed my wound. Everything is okay I’m better now. You can stop crying.”


“A… p-p-phoenix. T-t-there meant to be very rare.” Stuttered Ginny through her sobs.


Harry took his hand and gently wiped a tear from Ginny’s left cheek with his right thumb. Harry felt Ginny shudder slightly at the closeness of them.


“Don’t cry Ginny, I’m okay. The phoenix healed me and I’m no longer hurt. Please stop crying.”


Ginny sniffed a bit and slowly the silent tears that were strolling down her face slowed down and eventually ceased.


“I guess I don’t have to wonder who you have feelings for anymore,” Harry bravely said. Harry could see look shocked then a worried expression come over her face. “No Gin don’t worry I see no reason for you to keep this from me. After all we are best friends are we not?”


Harry could see her sigh at the words. “Of course Harry. Best friends for ever,” Ginny replied.


Harry didn’t like the forever part. After all he did love her. But she was too young. And she didn’t love him. Not yet anyway. Just wait Harry said to himself. Wait till you third year then you could go out with her. Just wait till you third year. Harry slowly stood up pulling Ginny up with him and walked out of the room completely forgetting the phoenix on his shoulder.


“Harry are you alright my friend?” asked Simon who was still wrapped around the arm that didn’t get injured. Harry just nodded and slowly walked up to Sirius who was at the counter holding a package that Harry didn’t know.


“What’s in the bag Sirius?” asked Harry


“Never you mind, were have you been? I've been looking all around the shop for you two. Molly would have killed me if I lost Ginny. Mind you she properly would kill me if I lost you as well. Err what’s with the bird?”


Harry startled, remembering the phoenix on his shoulder. “Err..” But before Harry could explain the shop keeper came up from the door behind to counter.


“Ah so you’re buying some pets are we. That would be 14 galleons for the snake and 60 galleons for the phoenix.”


Harry looked at the shop keeper and then up to the phoenix. “Excuse me sir but the owner’s of phoenix’s are chosen buy the phoenix, not buy the owner. I see no reason to pay you for it. Coincidently I had completely forgotten that it was on my shoulder. I see no reason to pay so much for something I didn’t ask for.”


The shopkeeper looked shocked at the smartness of Harry and the fact that it was he who was paying and not Sirius. “Very well then” The shop keeper said “just kindly it her back were you found her.


Harry sighed and walked back out to the room he found her and then back to the counter. “Just the snake then.” Harry said.


“20 galleons then please.” The shop keeper said as he ran up the new total for Harry.


“20... you said 14 a second ago.” Harry complained


“20 or you won’t be getting the snake either.” The shop keeper said not even bothering to hide the smile. Harry reluctantly forked over the 20 galleons and left the shop the snake still wound up his arm.


Harry silently dragged Sirius and Ginny over to the closest alleyway in between the shops and waited.


“Harry…” Sirius started but a look from Harry made him shut up.


“Harry what are we doing down here.” Asked Ginny with a tremble in her voice it was obvious that she didn’t like it down there.


The answer came in a flash of fire just above Harry’s shoulder and a second later the phoenix had landing on it.


“Like I said to the shop keeper, the phoenix chooses its master not the other way around.”


“You knew that would happen, didn’t you.” Ginny said.


Harry slightly shocked that it was Ginny who bravely said this and not Sirius nodded his head. “Yes I knew it would do this. And I must ask you two not to tell a soul I own either the snake or the phoenix. If word got around Hogwarts that I own either….” Harry trailed off hopping that they would get the picture.


“We understand and I’m sure Ginny does too.” Said Sirius. Harry looked over to Ginny who simply nodded.


“Thanks guys. I knew I could trust you two. Right, where to next.”


“Well,” Sirius started, “as I can’t officially call these your presents as A) I didn’t pay for them and B) you officially don’t have them. I’ll buy you that owl we talked about this morning.”


Harry smiled at Sirius and thanked him. Then a thought occurred to him. How to carry around the phoenix and the snake without people noticing. Harry turned to the phoenix. “Mm I haven’t got a name for you yet but is there any chance you could figure out were I live and take Simon with you back to my room?” The phoenix looked into Harry’s eyes for a moment before nodding her head. She flew to the cage that Simon was in and disappeared in a burst of flames.


Sirius coughed to get Harry’s and Ginny’s attention. “Well then after that I believe we need to go to the owl Emporium.” Harry and Ginny slowly followed Sirius out of the alleyway and down Diagon Ally to the next shop.
Reviews 545
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear