Search:

SIYE Time:12:17 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Right Moment
By SunDevil05

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 26
Summary: Growing up was hard. Defeating a dark wizard was hard. But for Harry Potter proposing marriage to his girlfriend Ginny Weasley was impossible. Can he pop the question or will he forever hold his peace?
Hitcount: Story Total: 7930



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
So sorry about that everyone! Who know a little period in html would make half your story disappear. Now here's the full thing!

Chapter nine of Adventures is with my beta and should be in my inbox in the near future. Look for a NEW one shot from the It Happened One Night universe as well!

Enjoy....again!




ChapterPrinter



The Right Moment
by SunDevil05


Just do it.

I can’t.

Of course you can. Do it!

I said I can’t!

What’s the worse that can happen?

She says no?

Oh right. There’s that . . .


Harry Potter, aged twenty-two, found himself pacing back and forth in Ron Weasley’s old room at the Burrow. He was debating with himself for what seemed like the hundredth time and was getting rather tired of his inner monologue. There just had to be an easier way to do this!

The reason for his troubled mind was currently safely tucked away in his pocket and made of white gold and diamonds. He had ditched the box thinking that it was too obvious, especially if she was too close. It would have caused far too many questions and he just didn’t want to deal with the answers.

The small white gold and diamond object was intended for a certain fiery-headed, brown-eyed twenty-one year old named Ginny Weasley, sister of his best friend and the love of his life. He wanted to give it to her and ask her the question that had been on his mind for months but yet he couldn’t bring himself to do it.

Fighting an evil dark wizard was easy; proposing marriage to his girlfriend was downright terrifying.

Ginny and Harry had been, well, Ginny and Harry since the end of the war. The pair had just picked up where they left off and nothing had ever seemed so perfect to Harry.

Ginny was everything to him. He was utterly and completely in love with her and everything about her. She was, in his eyes, perfect. From her freckles to her laugh to her hair to her smile, Ginny Weasley was the perfect woman for Harry Potter and he wanted her all to himself for the rest of his life.

The thought sprung in his head a few months back when Ginny had stayed over at Harry’s flat for a week due to a small doxy infestation in her own flat. It had been a bad one and she was forced to leave her flat for a week and Harry offered her shelter.

It had been a very enjoyable week together. It gave him a glimpse of what they could have everyday. Nights cuddled on the sofa listening to the wireless, cooking and eating meals together in the kitchen, conversations and teasing in different rooms, and of course, nights together. Although Harry had been a perfect gentlemen and all that had happened during the night was sleep. They had come to the decision in the beginning of their relationship that they would wait for the . . . physical part of their relationship until they were both ready for it. Harry loved every moment of the week they spent together and he craved for more of it. All he had to do was ask the question and for her to accept. So a couple weeks ago, he had wandered into a Muggle jewelry store far away from the prying eyes of the Magical World and bought the ring. The hard part was actually presenting her with it.

Harry had taken to carrying the ring with him everywhere he went while he tried to figure out the perfect proposal. He had thought of everything from a moonlit broom ride to a romantic dinner for two but nothing seemed right. He wanted it to be something she would remember for the rest of her life.

It had been three weeks and he still had no idea of how to propose to Ginny. Harry sighed and sat on top of Ron’s old bed. He pulled the ring out of his pocket and examined it.

It was simple with a square cut diamond on a white gold band. Ginny didn’t have expensive taste and Harry knew she wouldn’t want anything huge and flashy. He knew it was the ring for her the moment he saw it. The jeweler had tried to show him other rings, larger and much more garish, but Harry was set. This was the ring he was going to give to her.

“What’s that?”

Harry jumped, nearly dropping the ring on the floor and quickly shoved it back in his pocket. “What?”

Ron was standing in the doorway frowning at his friend. “What were you looking at?”

Harry shook his head and stood up, avoiding looking his friend in the eye. He hadn’t told anyone he was planning on proposing to Ginny.

“It was nothing,” Harry said quickly and walked towards the door. “Does your mum want me downstairs now?”

Harry had escaped earlier in the evening to get changed. It was a few days before Christmas and the Weasley family was having a party with all their extended family and close friends. He had never met the rest of the family because Bill had married in the middle of the war, when it was too dangerous for many people to be in attendance, and George and Katie Bell had eloped. Harry had been nervous about meeting the rest of Ginny’s family, unsure of what they would think about him, and had purposely shown up in his training clothes claiming he had last minute Quidditch practice. This had allowed him time to freshen up and gather some nerve.

“Yeah,” Ron replied. He continued to stand in the doorway blocking Harry’s path.

“Err, Ron. Mind moving?” Harry asked.

“Sure,” Ron replied and crossed his arms. “After you tell me what that was you just shoved in your pocket.”

“I told you it was nothing,” Harry insisted.

“If it wasn't anything, then why are you so skittish?” Ron asked, stepping into the room completely and shutting the door behind him.

“I’m not skittish,” Harry replied. “I just want to go downstairs.”

“You’re hiding something and you have been for weeks. I’m not leaving until you tell me what’s in your pocket,” Ron said.

Harry tried to stare down his friend. Ron was a good head taller than he was and much larger and Harry knew better than to mess with him. Ron’s look told him he was serious and Harry felt like he had no choice. Sighing, he reached into his pocket and took out the ring.

Ron stared at Harry’s opened palm with a blank look on his face. Harry started to get worried.

“That’s an engagement ring,” Ron stated pointing at the ring and giving no emotion whatsoever.

“Err, yeah. It is,” Harry confirmed and shifted his weight from one foot to the other. This did not look good.

“It’s for Ginny, right?” Ron asked still staring at the ring.

Harry was beginning to feel very uncomfortable now. He slowly closed his palm and put the ring back in his pocket.

“Of course it’s for her,” Harry said.

Ron finally looked at him and Harry was relieved to see the large grin on his friend’s face.

“It’s about time!” Ron said pulling Harry into one of their rare hugs and taking him completely by surprise. “So Mum and Dad gave you their blessing then?” Ron asked when he pulled away.

Harry slowly shook her head and the relief he felt quickly left. Was he supposed to ask permission?

“You didn’t ask them?” Ron asked in disbelief.

“I — I didn’t know I was supposed to,” Harry replied weakly. Had he messed up? What would they do if he asked Ginny and they didn’t approve because he didn’t ask?

“Well,” Ron sighed, “it’s more of tradition now and most wizards don’t do it anymore. You’re supposed to ask the girl’s parents for her hand. I’m sure my parents won’t mind. They love you!”

“Still,” Harry sighed and frowned. He glanced up at Ron and ran a hand nervously through his hair. “Are they busy right now?”

“A bit,” Ron replied, “I think you can pull them away for a minute.”

Harry nodded and wordlessly they made their way downstairs.

When they arrived in the sitting room Harry found that it had been decorated for the holiday season and was magically expanded. He wondered just how big the Weasley family was.

Several Weasley brothers were milling around doing last minute things and, to Harry’s surprise, a heavily pregnant Fleur was shrieking orders at all of them. Little Tristan, Fleur and Bill’s three-year-old son, was watching the men work while chewing on a biscuit that his grandmother must have given him earlier. He stood next to his mother and shouted along with her.

Ron and Harry ducked through, narrowly missing being bossed around by the French woman.

Entering the kitchen, Harry’s senses were assaulted with a mixture of delicious aromas. Mrs. Weasley was giving out orders, just like Fleur was, but less shrilly. Harry found Katie, who was a few months pregnant with her and George’s first child (who was not nearly as dramatic about her “condition” as Fleur was), Angelina, who was Fred’s girlfriend, Hermione and Ginny moving around at a fast pace while Mr. Weasley tried to keep up.

Harry caught sight of Ginny and nearly gasped out loud. Her hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders just like Harry liked it. She wore a dark green dress that came to her knees and swirled around her when she moved. She was quite simply put, beautiful.

She turned, carrying a bowl in her hands and smiled brightly at Harry.

“Don’t you look handsome,” she said walking towards him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. “You clean up nicely.”

Harry felt himself blush, something he never really did before he dated Ginny. He wore a pair of plain black trousers and a red jumper, nothing spectacular. He hadn’t been sure of what to wear when he met all of her family.

A sly grin spread on her face and she stood on her tiptoes, leaning close to his ear.

“You’re rather sexy when you blush, Mr. Potter. I do wonder though, do you blush all over?” she whispered in his ear and quickly left the kitchen with the other girls leaving Harry in shock by her words.

“Oh good, you’re both down here now. I need some help getting these out, boys, and then we’ll be ready for our guests,” Mrs. Weasley said in relief, shoving a bowl into Ron’s hands. “Here, dear, follow the girls and take this out. Harry, you take the one Arthur just finished with.”

“I’ll take them both,” Ron offered shooting Harry a meaningful look. He grabbed the dish Arthur had in his hands and left the kitchen, the door shutting behind him.

Harry was left alone with Mr. and Mrs. Weasley now and he had never felt so nervous before.

Soon, new voices were heard from the sitting room and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley began to make their way towards the door. Harry had to do this now before he lost his nerve.

“Hang on a minute, Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley?” Harry said, his heart pounding against his chest so hard he thought it would burst. “I — I wonder if I may have a word with you two?”

“What is it, dear?” Mrs. Weasley asked, both of them looking at him in curiosity.

“Err,” he didn’t know how to start this with them. He shoved one hand in his pocket, rolling the ring between his fingers and rubbed the back of his neck with his other hand.

Mr. and Mrs. Weasley took seats at the kitchen table and waited patiently for him to begin speaking.

“Well, it’s about your daughter, Ginny,” he began.

“Yes, we know that Ginny is our daughter,” Mr. Weasley replied teasingly with a smirk.

“Err, right, you do know that,” Harry mumbled embarrassingly. He opened and closed his fist around the ring struggling with his words. “What I mean to say is that I — I really want your daughter.”

Harry winced at his own words and at the sight of Mr. and Mrs. Weasley raising their eyebrows at him.

“No! I don’t mean it like that,” Harry said quickly feeling his cheeks heat. He was really messing this up. If he couldn’t even ask permission from her parents, how was he going to actually propose to Ginny?

Harry sighed. There was no way he was going to be able to actually tell them, so he decided to show them. He pulled his hand out of his pocket and gently set the ring on the table.

Mrs. Wesley gasped and covered her mouth with her hand. “Oh Harry, it’s beautiful! Arthur, oh, Arthur look at that!”

It was clear to Harry that Mrs. Weasley was more than happy to add Harry to the family. What he was concerned about was Mr. Weasley. He hadn’t shown any reaction yet and it scared Harry.

“I’m assuming you want our daughter’s hand in marriage then?” Mr. Weasley asked staring at the ring.

“Um . . . yes,” Harry muttered and slowly took the ring back, placing it in his pocket again. “Is that all right with the two of you?”

“All right? All right? Oh, Harry, dear!” Mrs. Weasley cried and jumped out of her seat. She engulfed Harry into a hug, holding him tightly to her. Harry awkwardly hugged her back a bit surprise by her sudden show of affection. When she pulled away she had tears in her eyes. “Welcome to the family, finally!”

Harry smiled, hoping that her words would come true. He glanced at Mr. Weasley who was grinning at him and Harry felt himself relax. He offered his hand to Harry and Harry shook it.

“You have our blessings, Harry. You know you didn’t have to ask,” Mr. Weasley said letting go of Harry’s hand and stepping back. He put his arms around Mrs. Weasley who was now openly crying.

“I know. Ron mentioned it was tradition and I figured that since she was your only daughter I’d do the respectful thing and ask,” Harry explained.

“Such a respectful boy,” Mrs. Weasley muttered wiping her tears away with her apron. “You are to make such a wonderful husband for our little girl. She’s going to be thrilled!”

“Just don’t say anything, please,” Harry asked. “I don’t want her to find out.”

“Mum’s the word,” Mrs. Weasley replied smiling at him.

Just then, the door opened and Ginny peeked inside.

“Mum? Dad? Nana and Granddad are here,” she announced. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley hurried out of the kitchen leaving Ginny and Harry behind.

Harry began to make his way to the door but he was stopped by Ginny.

“Are you all right?” she asked, taking his hands and looking up at him in concern. “You’re not yourself. Are you nervous about meeting everyone?”

“A bit,” he replied. “I just want them to like me.”

“They will,” Ginny assured him and frowned. “Are you sure that’s all that’s troubling you?”

Harry hesitated for a moment before smiling at her and nodding. “Yeah.”

Her eyes studied him for a moment as if trying to figure out if he was telling the truth. She smiled gently at him and kissed him before they made their way out into the now loud sitting room.

Never had Harry seen so many red heads together like this before. Christmas carols and other music, both Muggle and magical, were playing over the crowd. People kept darting back and forth to the long table filled with the food Mrs. Weasley and the other girls had prepared earlier in the day. Tristan was the apple of his great grandparents eye and Fleur and Katie were subjected to a number of belly rubs and baby questions while the proud fathers-to-be stood by their sides. Charlie was trying to chat up some of the daughters of Mr. and Mrs. Weasley’s friends while Fred slipped several jokes to unsuspecting guests. Harry was also certain that he and George were responsible for the floating mistletoe around the room that squeaked different comments until the targeted person kissed someone. As for Ron and Hermione, the two were glaring at each other for what Harry had figured out to be over a comment Ron had made to a family member about Hermione.

Harry found himself being introduced to every member of the Weasley and the Prewett family and found it very difficult to keep all the names straight. Several of them had even asked for his autograph and asked him dozens of questions about being Puddlemere United’s Seeker. Ginny stuck by his side most of the time, muttering information as he needed it and giving brief biographies of family members.

“And Uncle Nathan is the oldest of six, right? And your mum is the fourth?” Harry asked biting his bottom lip and looking at Ginny for clarification.

“Right. Then there’s Aunt Rosalind after her and Uncle Lionel is the youngest,” she continued.

Harry glanced around the room, spotting the people Ginny just named and he was starting to recognize. He vaguely noted seeing Fred and Angelina hiding behind the large Christmas tree. He frowned when he realized that only four of the Prewett children were there.

“I thought you said your mum was one of six,” Harry asked.

“She is,” Ginny replied.

“Where’s the other two then?” he asked with a frown.

Ginny sighed and looked around. “They . . . Mum’s brothers, Uncle Fabian and Gideon were killed in the first War. Mum was pregnant with me when it happened so I never met them. No one talks about it because . . . well it was a brutal murder. They were Mum’s favorite brothers and it tore her apart when she found out. I was almost born early because of what it did to her.”

“Oh,” was all Harry could come up with. He had noticed that Mrs. Weasley’s side of the family spent a lot of time staring at particular childhood pictures on the wall. He tried to find something else to talk about instead of her deceased uncles.

“You really are one of few girls,” he commented and took her hand in his. He pulled her to him and felt the pleasant warmth of her body against his.

“There are only four of us female cousins. None on Dad’s side, obviously and on Mum’s side all the girls are around Bill’s age. I never really got along with them too well,” she explained and wrapped her arms around Harry’s neck.

“You two look cozy, don’t you? Go on and kiss her! She doesn’t look like she would mind your lips on hers!”

They looked up and saw one of the twins’ mistletoe hovering over them.

“I don’t think either Fred or George was thinking clearly when they came up with these things,” Ginny commented lightly and smiled at him.

“Well I think I should do as the mistletoe says and kiss you,” Harry replied, placing his hands on her hips and waggled his eyebrows at her.

“Hmm, that would be wise,” Ginny whispered and Harry leaned down and kissed her soundly.

They were completely oblivious to anyone surrounding them. Harry had forgotten that Ginny’s entire family was there but he didn’t particularly care. He enjoyed kissing Ginny very much.

“Oi! Quit it!”

“Yeah, we don’t need to witness this!”

“Potter, hands off our sister!”

Reluctantly, Harry broke away from Ginny but didn’t let her go. He saw Ginny roll her eyes as the twins approached them.

“We were only doing what your mistletoe told us to do,” Ginny explained innocently.

“It tells you to kiss someone not to fondle each other in public!” Fred cried and glared at Harry. Even though the twins approved of Harry dating Ginny they didn’t approve of them showing their affection publicly.

“Oh honestly, we weren’t fondling each other. Not like you and Angelina were behind the tree not to long ago. You couldn’t possibly say you were admiring the view from the back could you especially with that love bite on your neck,” Ginny pointed out staring pointedly at Fred.

The twin in question went red in the face and he began to sputter incoherently, unable for the first time to come up with a smart remark back. He turned sharply on his heel and marched away.

“George, love,” Katie called sweetly joining the trio and taking his hand. “Could you be a dear and get me some pumpkin juice? I’m really craving some right now.”

George’s look of accusation fled from his face and it softened when he looked at her face. Harry knew that he couldn’t resist anything Katie asked of him when it came to the baby. He nodded, taking Katie’s hand, and turned to walk away. Katie glanced at Harry and Ginny and winked.

“Sometimes, I really hate my brothers,” Ginny grumbled and buried her face into Harry’s chest. She looked up at him after a moment and that sly grin from earlier returned, “we could always sneak out of here and spend a little alone time together in the broom shed. Just imagine the kind of love bites we can get in there. That should give them something to really talk about.”

Harry threw back his head and laughed, hugging her to him. She laughed along with him and Harry kissed the top of her head while she snuggled up closer to him.

He noticed that several of the guests were watching them with warm smiles on their faces. It seemed that, while he had only met most of her family, they approved of him and that made him feel better about proposing to her. He just hoped he plucked up enough courage to do so.

“And what do we have here?” a voice asked. Harry looked up and saw an elderly gentleman watching them curiously. Harry was fairly certain he was one of Ginny’s grandfathers.

“Hi, Granddad,” Ginny greeted the person warmly. She let go of Harry and kissed her grandfather on his cheek.

“Hello, my darling,” he returned her greeting and smiled warmly at her. “And who is this young man that seems to have captured your attention most of the night?”

Ginny blushed prettily and stood next to Harry again. She took his hand in hers.

“This is Harry, Granddad. Harry, this is my grandfather. He’s my dad’s dad,” Ginny introduced them.

“Oh, nice to meet you, sir,” Harry said and stuck out his hand to shake the older man’s hand.

“Harry, pleasure,” he returned. “Name’s Edmund. So, may I ask what your relationship with my granddaughter is exactly? I’m quite sure good friends don’t behave in the same manner as you two have been showing all night.”

His face showed that he was teasing but it still made Harry blush slightly. Ginny glanced at his face and muttered very quietly under her breath, “Still wondering. Think about the broom shed.”

That had only caused Harry to blush even more as her grandfather continued to watch them.

“I thought that would have been fairly obvious to you, Granddad,” Ginny replied for Harry. “He’s my boyfriend.”

“Ah, thought so,” Edmund replied and looked straight at Harry. “You know, my boy, a female born into the Weasley family is a very rare occurrence. When there is one, she is held dearly by her family and is very precious. I hope you know that and will take good care of our Ginny.”

“I do know that, sir. But I also know that Ginny is a very capable witch and can take care of herself. I’m merely there to stand by her side,” he replied receiving a look of awe from Ginny and one of complete respect from Edmund.

“Ginny, my darling,” Edmund addressed his granddaughter, “don’t let this one go.”

Ginny smiled brightly. “I don’t intend to.”

Edmund smiled at them. He kissed Ginny’s cheek and shook Harry’s hand again before leaving them.

A slow tune began to play causing many couples to take up dancing in the middle of the room.

“Let’s go dance,” Ginny insisted and grabbed Harry’s hand. Harry knew better than to protest so he let her drag him out and they joined the other couples.

Slowly they rotated on the spot, Harry with his arms wrapped tightly around her waist and Ginny’s wrapped around his neck. She laid her head on his chest as they danced and Harry found himself wishing he could always have her close like this as he placed a tender kiss on the top of her head.

He looked around and saw that Ron and Hermione were dancing as well, muttering what must have been apologies to each other. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley were also dancing, both of them glancing at Harry with their daughter. They had knowing looks on their faces and Harry felt a knot in his stomach form.

Turning away from them, he was faced with the large Christmas tree that he had helped decorate earlier in the week with the Weasleys. Images of him and Ginny decorating one in the future with their own children filled his head. The more and more he thought about it, the more he wanted it. Suddenly, he knew.

He didn’t need anything fancy. He didn’t need to impress her or make a huge speech to her. All he needed was the love he had for her.

Ginny lifted her head and stared at him. He saw the same love he held for her in her eyes.

“This is nice,” she whispered as they continued to dance.

“It is,” he agreed. He lifted a hand up and ran it through her hair, enjoying the feel of it between his fingers. It was soft and felt like silk. “I love you, Ginny.”

“I love you, too, Harry,” she whispered back.

He leaned down while she reached up and they shared a chaste yet very loving kiss.

The song ended and when they pulled away Harry found the courage to ask her.

“I’m going to get something to drink,” she said smiling at him. She stepped away from him and turned but Harry was not about to let her go.

“Wait,” he said holding on to her arm and pulling her back.

“What?” she asked. “Did you want me to get you something?”

Harry shook his head and whispered, “No.”

He was momentarily hypnotized by the way she looked just then. The lights in the room were hitting her hair in just the right way where dozens of different hues of red shimmered together. Her face was slightly flushed and her freckles dusted across her face. Her eyes were sparkling at him in curiosity and he found himself wanting to kiss her again. She was so beautiful that he thought he didn’t deserve to be standing in her beauty. He felt nervous, the knot in his stomach returning full force. But there was nothing he could do now. It was now or never.

Without realizing it he was down on one knee and looking up at her. Ginny frowned at him, clearly unsure of what he was doing. Harry was vaguely aware of everyone in the room staring at him and realized it had become silent. Even the music had stopped playing.

He reached into his pocket and held the ring out to her, his heart beating hard in his chest. She didn’t make a sound and stared down at the ring with wide eyes.

“Harry,” she whispered her voice trembling slightly. “What — what’s that?”

Harry licked his lips hoping he was doing the right thing. He swallowed hard and looked up at her. Slowly she lifted her eyes to his. This was it.

“Ginny,” he began, “will you marry me?”

No one moved as everyone awaited Ginny’s answer. Harry held his breath and it seemed like the seconds were stretching into hours.

Slowly she nodded her head, a slow smile spreading across her face.

“Yes,” she whispered quickly wiping away the tears that fell from her eyes. “Yes!”

Unable to control himself, Harry scrambled onto his feet, nearly tripping over himself and knocking Ginny to the ground. He managed to stop himself and engulfed her in his arms as cheers erupted around them.

He kissed her soundly feeling absolute elation. She said yes. There were going to get married and he felt like yelling it. So he did.

“We’re getting married!” he shouted out to the crowded room. “Ginny and I are going to get married!”

Ginny laughed at him through her tears and kissed him again.

Pulling away, they stared at each other both with silly grins on their faces and Harry wanted nothing more than to hold her close to him the rest of the night.

“Aren’t you forgetting something?” she asked still grinning at him.

“I don’t think so. I asked, you said yes,” he replied.

“What about my ring?” she asked.

“Oh!”

He had been so caught up in her accepting he had forgotten to slip it on her finger. He opened his clasped hand and looked down and took her left hand in his. Ginny watched as he slipped the ring on her finger smiling widely.

“Oh, Harry,” she whispered. “It’s beautiful.”

“You like it then?” he asked and she nodded enthusiastically.

“It’s perfect,” she replied and kissed him again. “Is this what’s been on your mind lately?”

He nodded sheepishly. “I was trying to figure out how to do it. I didn’t know how to make it romantic for you.”

“Silly boy,” she whispered.

Soon they found themselves being bombarded with well-wishers and congratulations. Harry couldn’t stop grinning and took all the teasing Ginny’s brothers dished out to him. As soon as the crowd settled down around them, Harry wrapped his arms around her waist from behind. He pressed a kiss against her temple and she sighed in contentment while admiring her ring.

“So what do you think of a summer wedding?” he asked.

“Hmm, no. I think spring is better. Much sooner,” she suggested.

Harry raised his eyebrows as she turned around in his arms and smiled at him.

“Really? That soon?” he asked and she nodded.

“Of course. I’ve been waiting since I was ten to be called Mrs. Harry Potter and I’m not wasting any more time,” she explained and pulled on his shirt, bringing him to her. “Now, Mr. Potter I believe we have a broom shed out back with our names on it.”

And indeed, they did.

Reviews 26
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear