Search:

SIYE Time:13:10 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Sorceress of Love
By beeinthebonnet

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-HBP
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Hermione Granger, Minerva McGonagall, Minerva McGonagall, Nymphadora Tonks, Remus Lupin, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Comedy, Drama, Fluff, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 10
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated in over 2 years ***

Harry has a horrible dream about Ginny and is removed from the Dursleys. Here we embark upon the next book in the series from my point of view.






Hitcount: Story Total: 12453; Chapter Total: 3387





Author's Notes:
The information reguarding Metamorphoses was taken from The Sorcerer's Companion: A Guide to the Magical World of Harry Potter by Allan Zol Kronzck and Elizabeth Kronzck. This is an excellent look into more of the aspects of the Harry Potter world and sites which book the excerpt is in relation to as well as the chapter and page of the book.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter Two Ginny

Chapter Two

Ginny

 

Harry returned to his room to work on some of the homework assigned to him over the holidays. He knew that there was still a month before he could go back to his seventh and final year at Hogwarts. Yet, he decided to get a head start since he usually wasn’t allowed to do the assignments at the Dursleys'. He did them by flashlight at night while they were asleep.

 

He had completed his homework for Transfiguration on Metamorphoses. The book that he used was written by a Roman poet named Ovid, and he read through the whole thing.  It was written in the first century. It explained the transformation of chaos into order and the transfiguration of Julius Caesar into a star. He remembered all the changes that Tonks used to do in front of them all for their entertainment. He laughed to himself.

 

Harry then began working on his potions essay. Love potions and the ways to counteract them when you realize that you have taken one. Harry grinned when he began his two-foot long scroll, wondering if Ginny had ever slipped one in when he didn’t know about it. He got about halfway finished with the essay when he heard Fred and George Weasley.

 

“Oy mate, I swear that you send me first just so that you can land on me. I still don’t understand why mum wouldn’t just let us apparate. I know that she is scared of losing one of us but this bloody floo network is ridiculous,” said Fred.

 

“I agree, especially since we are Order members now,” said George.

 

“Perhaps she thought that you guys would procrastinate to your shop and pick me up some new supplies,” said Harry.

 

“Harry!” they both cried excitedly. They grabbed him into huge brotherly hugs.

 

“What are you blokes doing?” said Ginny appearing in the fireplace. “Harry,” she said beating the twins away for her own hug.

 

“I am glad that you are safe. I need to talk to you privately later,” he whispered into her ear. She gave him a worried and wondering look.

 

He looked at her with a comforting gesture that said not to worry. He had so many emotions flowing through him at that point, and he knew just what he was going to tell her. This was the reason that he wanted complete privacy.

 

Next came Mr. and Mrs. Weasley. After greeting and the cooing and checking over that Mrs.Weasley did to Harry, came Ron. He appeared with soot on his nose that looked just like the dirt he had on it on their first train ride to Hogwarts. Harry kind of laughed to himself at the thought along, with Hermione telling him about it and Ron’s disgust after she told him it was there.

 

“Oy, Mate!” said Ron. He had a dazed look on his face. For some reason the ginger smile on his face wouldn’t leave.

 

“Ickle Ronniekins must have gotten another letter from Hermione just before he left. Young love, bloody hell!” said George with a smack on the arm from Mrs.Weasley.

 

“He reminds me of Percy when he is like this,” said Fred.

 

“Well you two had better take all of your belongings up to your rooms. Fred, George I hope that you plan to stay for dinner,” said Mrs. Weasley ignoring Fred’s comment. “Bill and Charlie will be joining us before the meeting tonight.”

 

**********

< p class=MsoNormal style='line-height:200%'> 

Since Harry was already unpacked, he helped Ron with his things. Ron seemed like a squirrel completely smitten with life. He floated around keeping everything orderly, stacking his school books next to Harry’s book mess in an orderly fashion.

 

“Ron, what is with you mate? I have never seen you like this. It scares me,” said Harry.

 

“Harry, I am a man in love. After Dumbledore’s funeral, Hermione and I went for a walk. I finally told her that I love her. She kissed me and told me that she felt the same way. We have been together ever since. I know that it has only been a short time since then but Mione has inspired me. Do you know that in between writing her letters I have finished all of my homework? Now you and I can go and have some fun while we are here,” said Ron.

 

“Uh, Ron I hate to break it to you but I still have half of my work to finish. Sorry mate,” answered Harry. Enchanted forks and spoons appeared by their heads. “I think that your mum is trying to tell us that dinner is ready.”

 

Ginny came out of her room for dinner at the same time that the boys did. Ron sped up ahead out of hunger. Harry stopped Ginny and grabbed her hand. “I would like to come talk to you in your room later when everyone is at the meeting. I have loads to tell you and don’t want to be interrupted. Would that be all right?” he asked kissing her on the cheek. Her eyes were all the yes he needed and they went to dinner.

 

Bill and Charlie were already there and split in conversations with their parents. Bill was talking with his mum and Charlie with his dad. Harry sat content in what was his home with all of the people that he loved. He knew that he needed to keep memories like this in his mind instead of all of the sadness in his life.

 

“Well kids, I think that it is about time for you to go upstairs before the meeting starts. We will see you all at breakfast in the morning,” said Mr. Weasley.

 

With that Harry, Ron and Ginny all traipsed upstairs to their rooms. Ron had told Harry at dinner that he was going to spend some time writing to “Mione” for quite awhile that night. He had said something about a poem or something. Harry took the opportunity to return to Ginny’s room and knocked.

 

“Come in,” was the reply. Harry entered the room to find her with her books at the table. He walked over to her, pulled her up by the hands, and led her to sit on her bed next to him.

 

“Before I start, there is something that I’ve wanted to do since you arrived,” said Harry. He touched her on either side of her face and kissed her passionately. She was reluctant at first, but then melted right into Harry. Suddenly she pulled away and looked very upset.

 

“You can’t just go and do something like that when you broke up with me at Dumbledore’s funeral. What happened to we can’t be together with him still alive. I don’t understand you. You are making me confused. I don’t know what to do,” said Ginny.

 

“That is why I am here. You have to listen to me all the way through. I regretted ending things the moment that I did it Ginny. I honestly felt like I had to do it to protect you. Last night I had a dream and it changed my outlook on the whole situation. Plus when I was doing research on my potions essay, I found something that comforted me,” said Harry. He continued on to tell her all about his nightmare and finished with waking up at Grimmald Place.

 

“When I woke up, I ran downstairs and asked about you. They told me that you and your whole family were fine, and that you would be here in a few hours. I busied myself until Fred and George caught my attention. That’s when I ran downstairs.”

 

“Ginny this maybe too soon for you and we are young, but I love you. I hope it wasn’t just the dream when you told me that you loved me. I realized how lost I have been while we’ve been apart. I love you Ginevra Weasley, I love you. I have also realized that together or apart, Voldemort will target you. Simply because of my feelings for you,” said Harry.

 

“I love you too Harry. I don’t care if he will target me because of it. Now I know that you’ll do your best to save me. Our love is strong and I feel this. I love you, Harry Potter, I love you,” said Ginny.

 

“Then I need to tell you what I found. Now don’t feel pressured when I say this. I know that one day I would love to marry you, and I want to tell you this because of what I am about to say.”

 

“When I was researching love potions I found a spell that isn’t spoken. It is called the Unbreakable Love Spell.” Harry blushed a bit before he began again. “This spell becomes active when two people who truly love each other perfectly, become intimate.” Ginny looked at Harry in surprise.

 

“I know that you are my sole mate. I have always felt it. The spell is protective. If bonded intimately it gives strong protective properties to each lover, along with empath powers shared only between the two lovers. I could feel you and you could feel me. That would protect you even more.”

 

“Harry, I am glad that you have found this,” said Ginny skeptically. “But as much as I love you I am not sure if I want to take the risk of bringing a baby into the world when we are in dark times again.”

 

“I have that figured out too, for when you are ready. I found a Prophylactic Charm. Plus, we could also use muggle birth control at the same time. Two preventions would be better than one, right?” asked Harry.

 

Ginny laughed. “So does this mean that we are back together? Because I’d really like that, especially if you’d say it Mr. Potter.”

 

Harry grabbed her around the waist and planted kisses all over her neck. “Miss Weasley would you forgive me my foolishness and take me back?” asked Harry.

 

“YES!” was all she said as she grabbed Harry into a passionate kiss once again. He began to lay her back on her bed when they heard footsteps on the stairs. “I’ll be awake later when they fall asleep. Come back.”

Reviews 10
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear