Search:

SIYE Time:13:47 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Prophesized Six
By bengpotter31

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Albus Dumbledore, Draco Malfoy, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, James Potter, Lily Potter, Neville Longbottom, Remus Lupin, Ron Weasley, Severus Snape, Sirius Black
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Extreme Language, Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 668
Summary: This is the sequel to my previous story, Harry Potter and the Twists of Fate, starting off a few hours after the last chapter. Harry and his friends are now aware of the part they will play in the coming war. Can their friendship and love hold them together or will they allow jealousy and uncertainty to pull them apart, allowing Voldemort to win?
Hitcount: Story Total: 327467; Chapter Total: 7810





Author's Notes:
Well, here's a chapter everyone is probably waiting for, when Harry gives Ginny the promise ring. Enjoy the fluff.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 8: Ginny’s birthday surprise

The teens went home that evening and came back an hour later with everything they needed for a month’s stay at Potter Manor. Fred and George were given one room to themselves. Harry’s room was enlarged to accommodate another bed for Ron. Neville and Ti were placed in another room. Rose’s room was also enlarged to accommodate Ginny while Hermione and Maggie took the other extra room.

Mornings were a bit hectic since there were only three bathrooms in the house, one of them connected to the master bedroom. But they managed to all be on time for their morning jog. In addition to that and the exercises, James had the boys start out on some Muggle exercise machines he had set up in a spare room on the third floor to help them build some muscle.

The teens spent the next two afternoons reading as much as they could about their animagus forms. By Thursday, McGonagall had them start trying to change their hands to a paw or wing. None of them were able to do that by the end of the two hour session. She reassured them that very few people could do that in the first week of trying to transform into one’s animagus form, let alone the first day. She asked them to practice it at night for an hour.

That weekend, Hermione stayed home to spend time with her parents, much to Ron’s frustration. Harry managed to distract him by having a three-on-three Quidditch match with him, Ron and Ginny on one team and Rose, Neville and Ti on the other. Maggie played referee and was quite fair about it.

In the afternoon, they continued to practicing their animagus transformations. Even then, by the following Monday, only Harry and Ginny had been able to cause some fur to appear on the backs of their hands for a few minutes. This surprised McGonagall and caused frustration in the others. McGonagall reminded them that the bonded pair was supposed to be very powerful, making them the most likely to achieve their form first.

That night, as he got ready for bed, Harry felt nervous about the next day. It would be Ginny’s birthday and he felt queasy about giving her the promise ring. He still hadn’t come up with an idea as to how to do it without the others’ presence. They were having the day off to relax with a birthday lunch to celebrate Ginny’s turning fourteen.

Then, an idea struck him. He’d need to get his dad’s help on this, not to mention Dumbledore’s. He left his room to see if he could talk to the older Potter. Luckily for him, Ginny was already asleep and his parents were still awake.

James listened to Harry’s idea without interrupting him. James grinned after hearing Harry’s plan.

“I think that’s a great plan, Harry,” James said. “I’ll talk to Albus in the morning. Meanwhile, I can get Blinky to help you with the first part of your plan. Ah, if you weren’t already bonded with Ginny, you could have as many girlfriends as I did when I was your age. Ow!” He turned to face his wife who had just slapped him in the back of the head. “What was that for, Lily?”

Lily glared at him, “It’s a good thing Harry’s already got that bond with Ginny. I don’t want him to turn into the prat you were before our seventh year. Otherwise, I don’t think he and Ginny would have ended up together if he behaved like you did.”

“Oh, come on, Lils,” James said, “I was just enjoying myself until you came around. I didn’t want to wallow around in self-pity while you avoided me.”

“I avoided you then precisely because you were flirting with every girl in our year. Merlin, it seemed like you had a new girlfriend every month from fourth until sixth year. I might have dated you sooner if you weren’t such a playwizard. ”

“All right, all right,” James said, “Forget I said that thing about girlfriends, Harry. You’ve got a great plan. Ginny’s going to love it. Here’s what we’ll do….”

The next day, Ginny was awakened by something tickling her nose. At first, she didn’t open her eyes and just tried to shove the thing away. When she couldn’t get rid of it, she opened her eyes and squealed, waking Rose up. There were a dozen bouquets of six red roses and six white lilies each on the bed beside her which were her favorite flowers. Ginny found a card embedded in one of the bouquets. It read:

Happy Birthday to the only girl for me!

Love, Harry

P.S., this is only the first surprise.


“Oh, Rose, your brother is just so….” Ginny said her eyes wide and a broad smile on her face as she gazed at the array of flowers on her bed. “I don’t know what word to use.”

“Romantic?” Rose said, smirking at her best friend, “Adorable? How about perfect?”

“Oh, all of those,” Ginny said picking up a bouquet and inhaling it deeply. “I’m amazed he managed to put these here without waking us up. Now, I wonder if he has other surprises in store for me.”

“Oh, I bet he does. You’ll probably find out soon,” Rose said with a smirk on her face.

Ginny looked at her with narrowed eyes, “You don’t happen to know what else he has planned, do you?

“Now what makes you say that?” Rose asked. “I swear to you on Merlin’s name he hasn’t told me a thing.”

“Then why’d you say that earlier?” Ginny asked, “You didn’t see it in a vision, did you?”

“Uh, uh,” Rose said, smiling at her and wagging her finger, “I can’t tell you. Come on, I’ll race you to the bathroom.” She grabbed some clothes and ran out the door before Ginny could say anything more.

Ginny sighed in frustration as she got out some clothes of her own. She reached out to Harry’s mind but found it closed to her. All she could tell was that he was in the kitchen. She sighed again as she followed her best friend.

Half an hour later, the two girls came into the kitchen to a chorus of ‘Happy Birthday, Ginny’ from the other people in the house. Ginny thanked all of them before wrapping her arms around Harry and kissing him deeply.

“Thank you for the flowers, Harry,” Ginny said in his mind, “They’re all so lovely. How did you manage to get them there without awakening me and Rose?”

“You’re welcome, love. I had a little help getting them in there,”
Harry said in her mind, grinning as he also wrapped his arms around her and returned the kiss.

“Oh please,” Ron said, “Can you two do that later, like after I’ve had my breakfast?”

Rose smacked him on the arm, “Stop that, Ron! You know they can’t help how they feel about each other. After all, it’s not like they’re doing more than kissing.”

“What do you mean by that?” Ron demanded, “What more can they do?” His face turned red when he realized what Hermione was talking about. “They better not be! She’s just turned fourteen. Harry, I better not catch you two doing anything else.”

“Oh, shut it, Ron,” Ginny said as she sat down at the table beside Harry. “I told you already, what we do is none of your business.”

“All right,” James said, “I really don’t want to know what you and Harry do when you’re alone, birthday girl so, Ron, give it a rest already. Harry’s assured me they won’t be trying to give us a grandchild before they get married.”

“Dad!” Harry cried out, his face turning red.

“James!” Lily said at the same time.

“What?” James asked, puzzled.

“Oh, never mind,” Lily said, rolling her eyes. She gave a sympathetic look to her son and his girlfriend.

As they finished eating, they heard the Floo activate. A few seconds later, the rest of the Weasleys (except for Percy), Hermione and Daniel arrived. Charlie was able to come from Romania for a few days visit. They all greeted Ginny enthusiastically, especially her parents.

The kids then had another game of Quidditch, this time with Charlie joining in. They had five on each team; one keeper, two chasers, one beater and a seeker. Charlie was team captain and seeker for one team with Fred as beater, Ron as keeper, and Ginny and Maggie as chasers. Harry was the other team captain and also played seeker with George as beater, Neville as keeper and Rose and Ti as chasers.

They were surprised at how good Maggie was, faking her brother out time and again to score. Ginny was just as good. Rose and Ti tried their best but Ron managed to make a lot of saves. By the time either seeker had spotted the snitch, Charlie’s team was leading 140 — 80. Harry and Charlie raced for the snitch. Harry was just edging Charlie when an image entered his head of Ginny kissing him. It distracted him long enough for Charlie to stretch out and grab the snitch before he did.

“Hey! Ginny, that’s not fair!” He said in his mind. Ginny was laughing at him.

“Oh, come on, Harry. It’s my birthday. I wanted my team to win.”

“Well, you’ll just have to make it up to me and make that image come true.”
With that, he started chasing after her. The others just watched them in amusement for several minutes before they all drifted down to the porch for some pumpkin juice and cookies.

Lunch was another splendid affair. Dumbledore, McGonagall, Sirius, Sam, Remus, Frank, Alice and Tonks all came to join the party. After the sumptuous feast, they gathered in the living room to give Ginny her presents. James had to conjure a few more seats and chairs because of the number of people in the room.

Molly and Arthur gave her a new set of dress robes. Bill and Charlie gave her twenty galleons each so she could get whatever she wanted from Diagon alley or Hogsmeade. Fred and George gave her a box of Zonko joke products for which they were scolded by their mother. Hermione, Rose and Maggie gave her a nice set of Wizarding perfume and bath soaps. Ron, Neville and Ti gave her a load of chocolates and sweets (typical of boys). Sirius and Sam gave her another set of dress robes. Remus gave her a book on griffons. Frank and Alice gave her a set of hair bands enchanted to hold hair in place whatever the situation. Tonks gave her a set of dragon hide boots for which she thanked the Auror enthusiastically. James and Lily (and the twins) gave her a lovely watch that had an alarm charm.

She looked expectantly at Harry who sat calmly and returned her stare. Ginny narrowed her eyes. “All right, Potter, those flowers better not be your only gift.”

Harry grinned, “Now, now, Miss Weasley, have a little patience. I do have another gift plus I have something else planned. How’d you like a dinner away from the others?”

“Really, Harry?”
Ginny asked, “Are you sure they’ll let us? Wouldn’t it be risky to go out, just the two of us?”

“Don’t worry, Gin,”
Harry said, “I already asked your parents permission. I managed to convince them to let us go, with the help of my Dad and Professor Dumbledore.”

“What kind of help?”
Ginny asked.

“You’ll find out later,” Harry said, grinning, “I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Just wear something casual but bring a coat in case it gets cold. You have to be ready by six o’clock.”

“All right,”
Ginny said, “I’ll give you a chance on this.”

They spent the rest of the afternoon showing off their skills in dueling. The adults all praised them for their work; though Molly was worried about the danger they may get into. Most of the adults had left by four in the afternoon, leaving the kids to continue playing around.

Ginny had told the other girls about her dinner date with Harry. They pulled her away from the others at half past four.

“Hey, where are you all going?” Ron asked.

“Harry taking Ginny out for dinner and we have to help her get ready,” Rose said as she and the rest of the girls walked off.

Ron turned to Harry, “Where are you taking her, Harry?”

“Don’t worry, Ron,” Harry said, “We’ll be in a safe place. I already have your parents’ permission.”

“All right, Harry,” Ron said, “Just as long as it’s just dinner. That shouldn’t take more than an hour, right?”

“We’ll see, Ron,” Harry said, “We may take a walk after eating. I don’t know yet. We’ll probably be back before ten.”

“All right, Harry,” Ron said, “Just be careful, okay?” He then gave Harry a stern look. “And don’t do anything beyond kissing.”

“Sure, Ron,” Harry said, “I wouldn’t do anything without Ginny’s permission.” Before Ron could work out the exact meaning of that statement, Harry asked, “How about a game of Wizarding chess to pass the time before I change?”

Ron quickly accepted and proved that he still could trounce the Boy-Who-Lived in that game, repeatedly. An hour and five quick games later, Harry begged off to get ready for his date with Ginny.

Twenty minutes later, having showered and changed into some black slacks and a green button up polo shirt; he went into the living room to wait for Ginny. He wore on his right wrist the ID bracelet with their names intertwined that she had given to him the previous Christmas. Strangely enough, the other occupants of the house seemed to have disappeared.

At exactly six o’clock, Rose came down the stairs to tell Harry that Ginny was ready. Harry looked up and his eyes widened at the sight of Ginny as she walked down the stairs.

She was dressed in a light green skirt that ended just above the knees, showing off her creamy legs and a navy blue short sleeved blouse that hugged her figure in the right places. She wore both bracelets he had given to her before on her right wrist. Her hair was arranged very much like it was at the Yule Ball. She had just a touch of eye shadow and powder on her face. To him, she looked like an angel descending from Heaven.

Ginny smiled at him as she took note of the dazed look on his face. She took his arm and said in his head, “Come on, Harry. It’s time to go.”

Harry shook his head to clear it then smiled down at her, “It’s a good thing there won’t be many people where we’re going. I’d have to hex anyone who so much as looks at you for more than a second.”

“Oh? And where would that be?”
she asked.

“You’ll see in just a few minutes,” Harry said. He removed a Muggle pen from his pocket. “This is a portkey that will take us to our destination. We’ve got just a few seconds before it activates. Four…three…two…one!”

They felt the uncomfortable feeling of a pull at their navels as the portkey activated. At the end of the ride, they found themselves in front of the gates of Hogwarts. Professor Dumbledore was waiting for them on the other side of the gate, a smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

“Thank you for doing this for us, Professor,” Harry said.

“Think nothing of it, Harry,” Dumbledore said, as he opened the gate to let them in. “It is so lovely what you would do for your lady love. Enjoy your dinner, Ginny. Harry has gone to a lot of trouble to do this for you.”

“Thank you, Professor,” Ginny said, looking fondly at Harry, “I still don’t know where we’ll be eating but I can see Harry really thought it out.”

Harry just smiled back and remained silent, hoping Ginny never found out he had only planned it all the previous night. He led her down the road but soon they veered off towards Black Lake.

As they came near the lakeshore, Ginny saw that a table had been set up near the big oak tree where they had had a picnic on their first Valentine’s Day together. There were two chairs on opposite sides and large candelabra with lighted candles. There was a table setting for two with several covered plates on the table.

“Oh, Harry, this is great!” Ginny said.

Harry grinned as he seated her before seating in the opposite chair. He lifted the cover over her plate to reveal a dinner of Chicken Marengo, one of her favorites. His own plate held the same dish. Another plate had some freshly baked bread on it with a side dish of butter and jam.

They talked of light topics as they ate; glad to be free of any reminder of the troubles in the outside world. After the main course, they had chocolate cake for dessert.

Once they were done eating, Harry asked her if she wanted to take a walk. Ginny nodded and they walked for a bit around the lake. When the sky started to turn gold and red, Harry led Ginny back to the oak tree and they sat down under it. They watched the setting sun for a few minutes. Then Ginny sat on Harry’s lap and faced him, framing his face with her hands.

“Harry, this has been so great,” she said in his mind, “That deserves a special reward.”

With that, she pulled his lips to hers. After a few seconds, Harry flicked his tongue against her lips, begging entrance. As their tongues met, their hands started wandering over each other’s body. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity but was in reality about half an hour, Harry drew back, allowing them to catch their breath as they stared deep into each other’s eyes.

“Gin,” he said softly after a minute, “I know we’re destined to marry eventually though I often wish we didn’t have to wait.”

“I don’t want to wait either, Harry,” Ginny said.

“Please let me finish, love,” he said, interrupting her, “Even if it’s inevitable, I want to do this right. I plan to propose to you someday but not right now. Most people don’t know about our bond and may find it strange if I do that anytime soon. I know our parents want us to finish school before we marry. So, in the meantime, I want to give you something that will show that what we have now is going to last forever.” He took the box containing the promise ring out of his pocket and opened it.

Ginny gasped. She thought the ring was beautiful even if it wasn’t an engagement ring.

“This is what they call a promise ring,” he said, “I got it from my family vault. Dad said a ring like this is used to indicate the man’s intention to eventually propose to his girl, especially if it may take years for them to marry for whatever reason. But I want you to wear it as a visible sign of my love for you and our eventual marriage. Once you wear it, it’ll be to me like we’re already married, except for the honeymoon part. I can wait for that until after the actual ceremony.” He sounded slightly nervous as he said the last part.

Ginny felt tears in her eyes. She knew he loved her since she could always feel it through the Soul Bond. But to give her tangible proof of that love and his intention to marry her someday, it was so touching. He had even assured her that he could wait for that final act of intimacy between couples until after they were married. Of course, she had no intention of waiting that long, not that she wanted to tell him yet, as least not for another year or two.

She held out her right hand and allowed Harry to slip the ring on her ring finger on that hand. It automatically shrank to fit her small finger. She admired the ring for a few seconds, taking note of the emerald and ruby set side by side, reminding her of Harry’s green eyes and her red hair which was probably the reason Harry had picked it out. She then pulled him toward her to give him a searing kiss.

Since it was getting dark, Harry decided that it was time to get back home. They walked back to the castle. Upon entering, Harry led the way to Dumbledore’s office. When they reached the gargoyle that covered the staircase up to the Headmaster’s office, Harry realized he didn’t know the password. Just then, the gargoyle leaped out of their way.

Looking at each other and shrugging their shoulders, they stepped up on the stairs which started moving upward like an escalator. They had just gotten to the door when Dumbledore’s voice asked them to enter. Chuckling in amusement and wondering for the umpteenth time how Dumbledore knew who was in front of his door, they entered the office.

“Well, Ginny,” the elderly wizard said, “I hope you enjoyed your dinner and your walk.”

“Oh, yes, sir,” Ginny said, smiling at the man, “It was wonderful. Thank you so much for letting Harry do this for me.”

“It was my pleasure, Ginny,” Dumbledore said, that characteristic twinkle in his eye, “I do like to encourage love wherever I find it and the love you share is one of the purest I’ve seen.”

The two teens blushed at Dumbledore’s words.

“That is a lovely ring you gave Ginny, Harry,” Dumbledore then said, “I believe your grandfather gave it to your grandmother in 1920. They met while they were here at Hogwarts in their fourth year.”

Harry and Ginny were stunned that he knew what Harry had done. Harry was also surprised that Dumbledore knew something of the ring’s history when his father had not said a thing about it. Shaking their heads, they bid him good night and used the Floo to return to Potter Manor.

They found the living room deserted and ascended the stairs to the second floor. There, they found Neville and Ron having a game of Wizarding chess in the sitting room, while Fred, George and Ti were watching a live program on the television.

“Hey,” Ron said, looking up from the game, “What took you guys so long? It’s past nine.”

“What of it, Ron?” Ginny demanded. “Can’t we enjoy a nice long dinner? Harry did say that we might take a walk after dinner and we did.”

“But three hours?” Ron asked, “What else can you do and where did he take you?”

“Harry can tell you all about it,” Ginny said. “Where are the other girls?”

“I think they’re in Rose’s room,” Neville answered, “Doing what I have no idea.”

“Thanks, Neville,” Ginny said. She turned to Harry, “Good night, Harry and thank you again. It was one of my best birthdays ever.” They shared a deep kiss, arms around each other, totally ignoring the sputtering from Ron. Finally, Ginny pulled back and slowly moved out of Harry’s arms. “See you in the morning, love.”

Harry watched her walk down the corridor to the room she shared with Rose. He was broken out of his daze by a chess piece hitting his chest.

“Will you stop looking at my sister like that?” Ron said, “It’s disgusting. You look like you want to eat her whole.”

“Hey, I’ve seen you look at Hermione that way, mate,” Harry said, “She’s like a sister to me so don’t say that again.”

“So where did you take Ginny, Harry?” Neville asked.

“Oh, we went to Hogwarts. I arranged a candlelight dinner by the lake there, under that big oak tree by the lake. We had our first Valentine’s Day date there two years ago.”

Ron shook his head, “You’re mental, Harry. You do know that once you do something like that for a girl, she’ll be expecting it every time you have a birthday or Valentine’s Day.”

“What of it, Ron?” Harry asked, “I intend to do things like that for Ginny for the rest of our lives together.”

Ron groaned, “I just know Hermione will now expect me to do something like that for her.”

“You better, mate,” Harry said, “Remember, her birthday is coming up.”

Ron groaned again, “You just had to remind me. This will be her first birthday with me as her boyfriend. I bet she’ll expect something special from me. How am I going to do that while we’re at Hogwarts?”

“Hmm,” Harry said, “I may have a suggestion, Ron. Let me think about it for a few days.”

“Okay, mate,” Ron said, “I hope it’s something good.”


Meanwhile, in Rose’s room, the four girls were gathered on the bed as Ginny told the other three about her candlelight dinner with Harry.

“Wow!” Rose said, “That is so romantic, Ginny. I would never have though Harry capable of something like that. Of course, I did see it in a vision this morning. I was stunned by it.”

“I know,” Ginny said, “It took me by surprise. He’s gotten good at hiding certain things from me despite our mental link. What was even surprising was the ring he gave me.”

“What!” Hermione exclaimed, “He proposed to you already? You’re both so young. I know that bond makes your marriage inevitable, but still.”

Ginny laughed, “Hermione, relax. He didn’t give me an engagement ring. He gave me a promise ring.” She held out the ring for the three girls to get a good look at it.

“I definitely have to ask Dad to let me see the vault,” Rose said as she admired the ring, “I want to see what else is down there.”

“That’s a lovely ring, Ginny,” Hermione said, looking closely at the two stones. “So what is a promise ring?”

Ginny explained the concept to her and told them Harry’s reasons for giving her the ring.

“Wow,” Hermione said, “I guess this will be even more effective in keeping the other girls away from Harry than that announcement you made in the Great Hall last year.”

Ginny’s cheeks colored as she remembered the brazen way she warned the rest of Hogwarts’ female population to stop ogling Harry. Most of the teachers had been amused by it, except of course for Snape.

She then noticed how quiet Maggie was during the entire conversation. The twelve year old girl seemed to have a wistful expression on her face.

“Hey, Maggie,” Ginny said, “What’s wrong? You haven’t said anything since I got here.”

Maggie shrugged her shoulders, “Oh, it’s nothing.”

“Come on, Mags,” Rose said, “Something seems to be bothering you. We’re your friends. You can tell us what it is and we won’t ridicule you for it.”

Maggie sighed, “Well, it’s just that, after hearing from Ginny how wonderful Harry is, I was wondering if I’ll ever meet a boy like that.”

The other three girls looked at each other. It seemed even the youngest member of the New Marauders was growing up.

“I don’t see why not,” Hermione said, “You’re smart, pretty and a powerful witch. I’m sure there’s a guy for you out there, maybe even in Hogwarts.”

“You really think so?” Maggie asked.

The three older girls nodded their heads. Then Ginny said, “You have to realize that most guys aren’t like Harry, admitting their feelings at our age. I do wonder how long it would have taken Harry to do that if we didn’t have the bond to break the ice. It may have taken a few more years.”

“Yeah, just like Ron,” Rose said, looking at Hermione. “How long do you think Ron had feeling for you before he spoke up, Hermione?”

“From what I could tell, about two years, which isn’t bad,” Hermione said, laughing. “It did require a push from his brothers and Mum for him to do that. Anyway, Maggie, you’re going to have to be patient and wait. Most guys only start to notice girls when they’re fourteen or fifteen.”

Maggie sighed, “Okay, I guess I’ll have to be patient. Um, I think I’ll go to bed now.” She left them to go to the bedroom she shared with Hermione.

The three older girls looked at each other again.

“You don’t think she already has a crush on someone, do you?” Ginny asked.

“I don’t see why not,” Rose said, “After all, you’ve had a crush on my brother since we were eight.” Ginny slapped her arm. “Ouch! Hey, it’s true, you know.”

“That doesn’t matter now,” Ginny said, “Our concern here is Maggie. Have either of you noticed her watching any specific boy?’

Hermione and Rose thought for a moment. “No one in particular,” Rose finally said, “At Hogwarts, she spends equal time with us and her year mates. I haven’t seen her hang around anyone specifically.”

“Hmm,” Ginny said, “I guess we’d better keep our eyes open. I don’t want her to make a fool of herself just for any guy. He’d have to be a good bloke to be someone for Maggie.”

Hermione and Rose agreed. They considered Maggie to be a younger sister, especially since she was a member of the New Marauders. They’d try to look out for her, especially in the tangled world of love and relationships.

Reviews 668
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear