Search:

SIYE Time:20:36 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


My Own Padfoot
By Marauder Evans

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 41
Summary: *** The author has been reminded via the e-mail address on file that this story is listed as incomplete and has not been updated in over 2 years ***

Harry needs to find a way to protect Ginny. Which method does he use? Ginny, on the other hand, has gotten a new pet. And why does Harry seem to be popping up around the castle wherever she is? She doesn’t need protection! She has Padfoot to protect her from danger. Or is it really Padfoot who’s protecting her?
Hitcount: Story Total: 13816; Chapter Total: 3306





Author's Notes:
Ok, been long since I updated, know, I haven't updated in ages, but seeing I'm having some problems it'll take a while, so please be patient! My little sister got in a car accident and I'm taking care of her. Broke her back in two places - thank Merlin she's not paralyzed. So, I'll try to update as soon as I can!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


My Own Padfoot
Cat Got Your Tongue

***


“She’ll be in Hogsmeade, my Lord.”

The voice sounded shrill and cold as it snarled towards him. “You foolish child. You were going to kidnap her in Hogsmeade while she is surrounded by her filthy family?”

The boy cowered slight, his voice filled with fear as he pleaded. “I- I didn’t know any other way, my Lord! She’s hardly around the castle, always in her chambers –”

“I don’t care if she’s in her chambers! You bring her here, or die, you pathetic insolent boy. Get her here, or die! If she isn’t here two weeks following Christmas, you will suffer.”

The boy shuddered, cowering slightly but refused to let the man take him down. He nodded solemnly. “Yes, my Lord. I understand.”

“Now go, I can’t stand the sight of you anymore.”

The boy turned to move.

“Malfoy!”

“Yes, my Lord?”

“You can do whatever you want with her but she must be alive.” The boy nodded, considering. “Take Crabbe and Goyle along with you when you get her. You will not fail me again.”

He nodded curtly before running off. He would get that little Weasley, and make her suffer.


***


H arry was awakened by the loud purring echoing from his chest. He reached for his glasses on the stand next to him and put them on, recognizing the red furry creature that lay on his chest, curled up in a cozy portrait.

Smiling, Harry stroked the cat’s fur softly, as the purring grew louder and louder. He grinned before scratching the cat softly behind its ear. “Hey, time to get up.”

The cat stretched lazily out on Harry’s chest, occasionally sinking her claws into Harry’s skin, who gasped, glaring at the cat. The cat seemed to ignore him, as if unaware of his presence.

Harry lifted the cat up, resting her on the bed before turning to his side, watching the cat make herself comfortable. The cat stared at him with mild interest, clawing her paws slowly against the sheets. She meowed at him, swatting him playfully.

Harry laughed, pulling her attacking paws as they came towards him. “Ginny likes to play too.”

Now, where the hell did that came from?

Harry smiled, rather dreamily for her sake, “Oh, how she likes to play!”

The cat backed away at his sudden outburst, watching him horrifyingly. Harry smiled at her. “Sorry, but she drives me crazy most of the time. But I just can’t stop thinking about her.”

Harry smiled and quickly composed himself. “Sorry, for that, now, let me get dressed and we’ll get out of here.”

With that Harry disappeared somewhere in one the corners, much to the cat’s confusion. Wonder what’s got his knickers in a twist… Jumping off the bed she lazily made her way over to the corner where Harry had vanished and froze, rooted on the spot.

Harry turned to cat, grinning sheepishly. “What’s wrong, Red? Cat got your tongue?”

Red swallowed, finding her gaze stick on Harry.

How would you be if you saw me naked!

***


Gi nny sighed, feeling her muscles relax as the warm water ran down her body. What a night…. So, Harry’s back, eh? This could be fun.

Ginny let her thoughts wander about until she heard a loud knocking on the door. She sighed, climbing out the shower and wrapped herself in nothing but a towel before strolling over to the door. “Who is it?”

“It’s Harry,” The voice called out.

Ginny gasped, quickly scattering into her bedroom, picking up clothes to wear. “Eh, give me a minute. I’ll be there in a sec!”

After she quickly grabbed a pair of boxers and a long shirt she got from Ron, Ginny opened the portrait, revealing the tall, dark-haired handsome devil that stood in front of her.

Ok. Act calm. Be cool, he’s nothing but a selfish prat that needs to save the world and needs desperately to be kissed with those lips with those gorgeous eyes…Stop!

“Hart I mean, Harry! What are you doing here?!” Ginny asked, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Harry grinned at her, rubbing the back of his neck. “I ­— ah, was stopping by, remember? I told you so in my letter.”

“Oh! Yeah, that letter, sorry, can’t keep track of my fan mail anymore.” She smiled sweetly at him as a grim look crossed his face.

What does he expect from me? Milk and cookies?

Ginny sighed, opening the door. “You want to come in?”

Harry nodded solemnly; passing her on his way in and Ginny couldn’t help but think that he smelled like Padfoot. Shaking away her thoughts, Ginny closed the portrait behind her, smiling at Harry’s hospitality to make himself comfortable.

Ginny sat on the couch across from him. They stared at each other for which seemed like eternity. Harry sighed before taking a deep breath. “So, Ginny, how have you been?”

Ginny smiled and nodded. “Life’s been good. A few boyfriends here and there, you marching off on me like some rag doll and coming back for something, which we both know that I won’t allow. Yeah, I can say life was going great until you showed up, tea?”

Git.

Wench.

Harr y glared at her before shaking his head. “No, I’m fine thanks. Well, I’m glad to hear that you’re doing so great.”

Ginny smiled. “Thanks, now if you just came here to stare at me and have war with yourself on what you want to say to me for a thick forty minutes you can leave.”

Harry ran a frustrated hand through his hair. “Look, I didn’t come here to have war with myself or with you, for that matter. I was just wondering how you were doing. Seeing how it would be nice to check up on friends once in a while, you know.”

“No, I don’t know, Harry. And I was never your friend, nor will I ever be. So, I don’t know who you’re kidding with that pathetic excuse of a story. How long did it take you to think of it? Three weeks?” Ginny retorted venomously.

“Actually, I’ve always thought of that excuse, thank you very much. How’s Michael? Any dogs attacked him lately?” Harry came back.

Ginny eyed him skeptically. “How did you know about that?”

Harry looked at her rather arrogantly. “Why should you know? It’s none of your business. Besides, I’m sure how Michael didn’t mind spreading the word that his little girlfriend here let a bloodthirsty dog loose on him.”

Ginny jumped from her chair, fists clenched. “Padfoot isn’t a bloodthirsty dog that attacks people randomly.”

“Indeed…only people he doesn’t like,” Harry murmured softly.

“What was that?” Ginny asked.

Harry sighed and shook his head. “Nothing, look Ginny. I didn’t come here to pick a fight with you.”

Ginny crossed her arms over her chest, looking at him expectantly. “Well, what did you come here to do then? Ask me out on a date? Seeing as I’m available, thanks to Padfoot.”

Harry looked at her. “What? Michael dumped you?”

Ginny sighed, sitting back on the couch. “No, I did. He started lashing out at me, saying how I was crazy to have a dog in my dorm and that he was going to go tell McGonagall.”

Harry shifted in his seat. “Did he tell her?”

Ginny smirked and shook her head. “He didn’t get the chance to. I obliviated him, you see.”

Harry gasped as Ginny continued. “So, then I broke up with him. I just made him forget the attack and made some excuse that I didn’t like him anymore, which I don’t by the way.”

Harry nodded, trying to conceal the triumphant smile that grew upon his lips. Ginny noticed it and stared at him in shock. “What are you smiling about?”

He shook his head. “If I told you, you would hate me.”

She waved him off, moving for her seat to sit next to him, much to close for Harry’s sake. “I already hate you so do your worst.”

Harry chuckled, leaning closely to Ginny, who did the same, so that they now were inches apart from each other. Harry did all he could not to attack and devour her right there. “Well, I’m actually very, very glad you broke up with Michael, you see.”

Ginny raised her eyebrows at him. “Oh, really? Why’s that, Mr. Potter?”

Harry leaned more in, their foreheads resting now against each other. “Well, that means I can make my moves on you instead of killing one of your fan boys here.”

Ginny burst into laughter. “So you can make your moves? What moves do you have planned for me Mr. Potter?”

Harry grinned cheekily. “I can’t reveal my secrets, love. You’ll just ah, have to find out when you come with me to Hogsmeade.”

Ginny leaned back, gazing at him suspiciously. “Hogsmeade? Why would I go to Hogsmeade with you? That’s practically a date!”

Harry shrugged “Call it what you want, but be ready at twelve.”

“I am not yours to order around, Harry,” Ginny stated, squealing when Harry pulled her on top of his lap.

Harry grinned before pulling her face towards him, Ginny’s breath staggering at the proximity of their faces. “I may not be the one that owns you, Ginny. But then again, you’re not good enough for me, are you, Ginny?”

Ginny grinned. “Indeed, I am, Mr. Potter. I’m higher than your standards will ever reach.”

Harry sighed, rubbing his nose with hers. “Then I guess it’s time for an upgrade.”

She shook her head. “You’ve already upgraded, Harry. But you got a virus and you lost me so don’t expect me to come back to you with a knock on the door.”

Harry looked at her and smiled. Ginny wondered what was so funny when she followed his gaze and saw that he was staring at her now exposed knickers. Gasping, Ginny pulled down her boxers, much to Harry’s disappointment, who pouted as Ginny groaned and scrambled off his lap.

“Prat!” Ginny glared at him.

Harry chuckled. “I didn’t know you were the type for black laces and apples.”

Ginny smiled mischievously. “Apples? They certainly were not apples the last time I checked.”

“Well then, let me check for you.”

“OUT! Get OUT! I’ll see you at twelve!”

Ginny squealed, pushing Harry halfway towards the door before he could proceed to investigate what kind of fruit Ginny had imprinted on her knickers. Harry laughed, stepping through the portrait.

“Twelve!” He smiled and Ginny closed the door in his face.

Harry had a stupid grin on his face. She wants me…

***


“Look , there they are!” a deep voice whispered to a blonde boy standing next to him.

“What do you expect us to do? Walk over there and ask Potter to hand her over? I’ve got another plan…” the blonde replied, his eyes following Ginny and Harry’s every movement through Hogwarts.

“When do we move?” the other voice asked.

The blonde shrugged. “When night falls, we can’t attack her in Hogsmeade. But, Weasley has detention tonight. We’ll get her then.”

They nodded in conclusion. “Come on, we have to prepare.”

Meanwhile…

“Don’t touch me!” Ginny glared, walking away from Harry, who rolled his eyes.

“I wasn’t touching you!”

“Yes you were! Look, you’re touching me again!” Ginny yelled accusingly toward Harry, who gasped.

“Fine, then I won’t touch you!”

“Fine!” Ginny snapped.

“Fine!” Harry retorted and they walked in angry silence through Hogsmeade.

Suddenly Ginny turned to the right and strode into Gladrags Wizardwear. Harry groaned and followed her inside. “What are you doing?”

She shrugged, holding some clothes against her. “I want some new clothes, that’s all.”

Harry nodded. “I like that one.” Harry pointed out a blue dress, cocking his head to the side.

Ginny pursed her lips adorably in recognition. “You think so?”

Harry smirked and gestured for her to wait. “I’ll go get Henry. He’s an expert on this.”

She nodded mutely, and watched Harry go and return with a slim, tall, auburn-haired man who smiled charmingly towards Ginny.

Harry gestured toward Ginny. “Henry, this is Ginny. Ginny, Henry.”

They nodded and Henry pressed his finger against his lips. “The blue one, you say?”

He had a slight French accent, but Harry nodded and Henry shook his head. “No, I doubt that will fit her. It’ll make her arse look bigger than it already is. I’ll be right back. I need to examine her. I haven’t done that to her yet. She’s the only one left.”

With that, Henry disappeared behind the counters leaving Ginny gawking. “I didn’t know I have a big arse!”

“I don’t think you have a big arse. I like your arse!” Harry told her honestly, clearly not aware of what he said.

Ginny giggled and he blushed. She walked over to him seductively. “What more do you like about me, hmm, Harry?”

Harry’s eyes widened, his voice stammering as he tried to get the right words out of his mouth. “I —ah, - uhm you - your ­−“

Harry didn’t get to finish, seeing Ginny pressed her lips against his. Harry didn’t waste time; he was waiting far too long for this. Oh, if Padfoot was here to see that his Ginny was kissing some other man! After a while, Ginny broke the kiss and smirked.

“What’s wrong, Harry? Cat got your tongue?”

Before Harry could reply, Henry had come striding through the room again and smirked at the couple, clearly indicating he hadn’t missed the scene they had displayed. “Shove your insolent tongue down her gorgeous mouth and throat in a moment. I’ve already examined the other ladies, I need to make sure this one is suitable for you,” he replied, taking Ginny’s hand. She looked at Harry curiously and Harry just chuckled.

“Don’t worry. He does it to everyone. It’s a game with him,” he assured her.

“Come, come, my dear, don’t be shy. I won’t… expose you,” Henry continued, pulling her slightly away from Harry. He then began to circle her. “Oh yes… I can defiantly see your parents in your figure. Molly and Arthur Weasley, I assume,” he replied as Ginny nodded.

“And believe me, that’s definitely a good thing. I assume you have your mother’s curves? Such a fine combination this one, very…deliciously attractive piece of art that you are,” he replied, his hands moving in a curving motion, as if outlining her body. Harry was laughing hysterically at this, even Ginny.

“And believe me, my dear Ginny, when Harry picks them, he picks them good, so feel lucky. That makes you the best,” he added in his regular voice, whispering in her ear. He then cleared his throat and continued in his French accent. “Now then, let’s examine you.”

He grabbed one of her arms and held it out. Her bare arms were toned beyond belief and he gasped loudly. “You have the most gorgeous arms my eyes have ever seen!” he proclaimed.

“So soft and firm, very strong indeed.” He smirked mischievously. “I can only assume your legs are the same,” he replied, a permission seeking look heading towards Harry, who laughed.

“Not for you to find out,” he laughed. Henry shrugged and continued.

“Oh well. Now then, your figure as a whole is… very pleasing to the eye. Hmm, a size two, indeed. Perfectly curved in every way around the waist..." Henry hummed as he measured Ginny.

Especially your… breasts and, um…” he slapped her back end making her jump in surprise. “…your ass,” he added, his accent going back to British. She turned around and started laughing, holding her back end in violation.

“Thank you sir, that is quite enough!” she laughed. “Don’t you have a girlfriend?”
He laughed as a blonde woman came walking toward her. Must be another Gladrags employee.

“Indeed, he does, but I’m used to his examinations. Henry has a, uhm, weird way of measuring women.” She smiled evilly toward Henry, who had a satisfied grin on his face.

“My name’s Eva and I think I can call him my fiancé, even.” Eva came and stood beside him, both wrapping their arms around each other, laughing hysterically.

Ginny smiled at her. “Well, you have one er — friendly boyfriend!”

Eva grinned. “He is, although he doesn’t really do much around here, except check out every girl. So, what can I help you with?”

She ignored the offended look that Henry gave her as she busied herself with Ginny.

After Gladrags Wizardwear…

“Harry! Hurry up!” Ginny urged him as she walked faster towards the castle.

Harry panted behind of her. “How can you women walk so fast with so many bags? What’s the rush anyways?”

“I have a detention to serve!” Ginny yelled.

Harry told Ginny to give the bags to him and that she could go to her detention. He would put them in her room. As Ginny obliged, she ran through threw hallways until she reached Professor Snape’s office. As if the bugger hasn’t given me enough load of crap to do.

As Ginny knocked, she heard Snape’s voice sneer in return for her to come in.

“Ah, Miss Weasley. You’re here for your detention I assume?” Snape drawled.

Ginny rolled her eyes slightly. “Why else would you expect me to be here? Tea?”

Snape growled lowly, rising from behind his desk. “Twenty points form Gryffindor for your cheek, Miss Weasley. Now unless you want more, I suggest you keep your comments to yourself.”

“Yes, Professor,” Ginny murmured.

“Professor Snape, if you please,” Snape corrected her.

“No I do not please, Professor,” Ginny answered back.

“That’s enough! I will not tolerate your cheek anymore, Miss Weasley! You’ve just earned yourself another week of detention.” Snape smirked.

Ginny groaned and shrugged. “Whatever pleases you, sir.”

“Miss Weasley,” Snape warned. “Do not tempt me any further.”

Ginny smiled. “Sorry, sir, I don’t fall for men like you.”

Snape seemed shocked. What was wrong with her? Never in his years had he received such cheek from a student! They never dared, or mostly stopped at the second try. Snape glanced at his watch ands hook his head.

“Unfortunately, I don’t have time to stay for our dilemma here. I have a meeting; therefore, I give you the task to place every book on that shelf in alphabetical order. Oh and no magic.”

With that, Snape strode out of his office, robes swinging behind him. Ginny sighed. Well, you survived, I doubt Snape ever received such a cheek from a student. I do wonder why he let me down so easy…so un-Snape-ish.

Ginny sighed and climbed up the ladder. She practically threw all the books off the shelf. “Time to get digging.”

***


Har ry glanced at his watch. Ginny’s detention was ending now and he had to talk to her. The kiss must’ve meant something!

“What’s wrong, Harry? Cat got your tongue?”

Harry shivered. Déja vu…
Reviews 41
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear