Search:

SIYE Time:7:39 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows: The Last Chapter
By Hannah15Marie

- Text Size +

Category: Post-HBP
Characters:All, Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, James Potter, Lily Potter, Luna Lovegood, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 4
Summary: Okay, this is what I think should NOT happen in the last chapter. Includes the last battle and after.
Hitcount: Story Total: 3935



Disclaimer: Not Jk, or I would know what happens. I don't own it, but I do own this plot.



Author's Notes:
Okay, as I said in the Summary this is what I think should NOT happen in the last chapter of the last Harry Potter book. And if this does than I will throw my sisters book, keep my copy, and send many angry e-mails and letters to JKR.




ChapterPrinter


“Harry!”

“Move!”

“No!”

“Crucio! ”

“Ron!”

“Look behind you!”

It was finally happening. The final battle with Voldemort was raging and wouldn’t stop until Harry or Voldemort fell.

The casualties were high on both sides. Although there was more deaths on the light than the dark.

So far, few had been injured. It was more death than injury.

Fenir Greyback had attacked Seamus and Luna. Because it was a full moon, Remus would now have company.

Bellatrix had killed ten full Muggle-born families that had been unfortunate enough simply to live by the forest where this was taking place. She had then burned their houses.

Narcissa found a group of teenagers that were playing a game in the forest. She tortured and killed them.

Mad-Eye Moody died while fighting Voldemort himself. After taking three Death Eaters with him, of course.

Hundreds of Aurors died. Fifty Hogwarts students that lived in that area went with them.

And here Harry Potter was, dueling with none other than Voldemort.

“Give up, Harry Potter,” Voldemort sneered.

“Never, Tom,” Harry answered.

“Do not use that name! Crucio!”

Harry writhed in pain on the ground.

“Get up! I want to watch the light leave those eyes like I did sixteen years ago!” Voldemort yelled. Harry stood.

“You really think this is it, don’t you, Harry? It is for you.” Voldemort stepped closer.

“Even if you do kill me, I will still live. Less than the meanest ghost, but still alive.”

That’s what you think, Harry thought. He pulled Salazar Slytherin’s locket from his pocket, and watched with grim satisfaction as Voldemort’s face fell.

“It’s fake,” Voldemort said. The battle raging around them ceased. Heads turned to look at the duo.

“No,” Harry destroyed the locket in a flash of white light.

Ron, Hermione, and Ginny grinned from within the crowd.

“Avada Kedrava!” Voldemort bellowed. Harry shot a blue light at the green light. The two connected.

But soon Harry felt his energy draining. Remembering his training, he drew power from the things around him: trees, plants, Death Eaters, and more. The blue light went farther, and soon Voldemort fell.

With a scream, Voldemort turned into a pile of ash and robes.

But the spell was too much for Harry, he fell along with Voldemort.

Ginny pushed and shoved her way through the crowd. Ron and Hermione followed.

“Harry?” Ginny asked weakly from Harry’s side. She lightly shook him. “Harry?” she said louder. “Harry! Harry!” she almost yelled.

Harry opened his eyes and saw three figures above him. Ginny gasped.

“Harry?”

“Ginny...I...” But it was too hard for him to speak.

He began to shut his eyes...

“I love you too, Harry.” And that was the last thing Harry James Potter heard and she was the last thing he saw, before he gave in to the darkness surrounding him...

____
“Harry! Get up!” Harry James Potter woke with a start. “Harry! Come on! Get up!” He heard a familiar voice yell. It was the voice or his mother.

He got out of bed and walked over to the wardrobe. After selecting a pair of jeans and a t-shirt (basic Muggle clothes) he walked into his bathroom on the far side of his room.

Once in the bathroom, he undressed and showered. Today was September first and he would be going to school.

He turned to knob and stepped out. After drying off and dressing, he walked out.

He did one last check to make sure he had all of his things. He didn’t want to be one of the kids who forgot things and were embarrassed when their mother sent them to the kid.

After packing several objects into his already crammed trunk, Harry walked out of his room and into the hallway.

The manor which he lived in was huge. It was the largest and oldest in Europe, but the Potter family was old as well.

It had hundreds of rooms, as well as a Quidditch pitch, and two pools, one indoor and one outdoor.

Each room had its own bathroom, complete with a bathtub, toilet, sink, and box shower.

There were several levels, (eight to be exact) although the staircases did not move.

Harry walked through the hallway. After years of living in the manor, he still got lost sometimes. Minutes later, he found it, the Muggle style elevator. Since he was on the seventh floor and much too lazy (as his mother put it) to walk down the stairs, he used the elevator.

Five minutes later, he was in the entrance hall of Potter Manor. He walked through more hallways until he reached the dining area.

James Potter smiled from behind the Daily Prophet. It was September first and today he would be going to Hogwarts as well as his son. He had accepted the job at Hogwarts as Head Security Auror.

“Harry! Are you com-oh?” his wife, Lily Potter yelled to his son. James rolled his eyes and Harry smiled. They still had an hour left until they had to leave.

Lily rushed over to Harry and began almost...rubbing her son’s head.

“It won’t stay flat again, Harry.”

“Mum,” Harry groaned, “Every time I come down here you try that. It didn’t work last time, and I don’t think it will now.”

“Fine.” She said, “I do hope you know that I blame you for this, James.” Lily said to James. James gave her a look and said, “How is this my fault?”

“They’re your genes!”

“I don’t decide if I pass them on!”

“Fine, but they’re still yours.”

“Whatever, Lily.” She smiled. “You talk like a girl.”

“I do not!” James said indignantly. “Harry,” His son turned to him, “Do I talk like a girl?”

“Yes,” Harry said. Lily smirked at James.

“Harry,” James whined, “you’re supposed to be on my side.”

Lily hit James with the oven mitt she was carrying. “Grow up.” And she went back to her cooking.

The Potter’s did have house elves, but Lily thought that she should help with the cooking because, after all, she was the mother.

After breakfast, the three of them went to their very own flying car (courtesy of Mr. Weasley) and flew to Kings Cross Station. Harry boarded the train. He sat by himself in a compartment.

Then the door opened. A boy about Harry’s age walked in. “Do you mind? Everywhere else is full,” he said, gesturing toward the seat.

“Not at all,” Harry answered. And with that, Harry began his first year, without a scar.
Reviews 4
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear