Search:

SIYE Time:13:02 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Keep Your Knickers On!
By Mojomig

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 27
Summary: Harry, Ginny and Co prank the twins. Again. The fourth story in my Playful Potters world sees Ron bet Harry that they can't top the COWPAT prank. Guess what? They can, and this one is far more revealing. It's Post-Hogwarts, but AU, as everyone is still alive (except the baddies).
Hitcount: Story Total: 8488
Awards: View Trophy Room


Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
Special thanks as always to my beloved Zen, who makes my stories so much better than they would otherwise be.




ChapterPrinter


"What are you laughing at, my dear brother-in-law?"

"Just thinking about that time you pranked the twins with the fake Ministry department."

"Ah yes, COWPAT. That was one of my favourites."

Ronald Weasley looked calculatingly across the two desks at his best friend. "I bet you couldn't get them like that again."

Harry immediately looked up from the paperwork he was completing. Earlier that day, he'd arrested a recent Hogwarts’ graduate for relieving himself in the fountain of Magical Brethren. Even the petty offences generated a mountain of admin. "You'd bet?"

"I would."

"That sounds like a challenge, Mr Weasley."

"The usual amount, Mr. Potter?"

"No. As this is a re-pranking, the task is harder and the reward should be greater."

"Very well. The special amount?"

"I accept," stated Harry, offering his hand across the desk.

"Done," confirmed Ron, shaking the outstretched hand in order to seal the deal.

"You have been," Harry muttered.

~*~*~

Later that evening, Harry and Ginny were at home in their modest penthouse apartment that overlooked the River Thames. As it was a warm, summer's evening, they were enjoying a light dinner of pasta arrabiata (courtesy of the slightly eccentric, elderly Mexican lady who lived in the apartment below), garlic bread and a smooth Shiraz. They were dining on the balcony, looking out over the lights of the city, casually chatting about their respective days.

"The baby's getting so big now. She's started crawling already."

"That's good, hon. It won't be long before she's off to Hogwarts and following in her parents' footsteps."

"Time is flying past, isn't it? I can almost hear my own biological clock…"

Not wanting to have that conversation, Harry interrupted his wife with something sure to distract her. "Your brother did something stupid today."

"Oh yes?"

"Hmmm. He bet me that we couldn't sting the twins again."

"And can we?"

"Oh yes, but for this one we need a new member."

"Who?"

~*~*~

In a quiet corner of Mystical Milli's bar, which was just down from Gringotts on the opposite side to WWW, Harry and Ginny waited for the rest of their pranking gang to arrive. Six shots of tequila were ready, one in front of each of the six chairs that sat round a six-sided table. Remus, Professor McGonagall and Luna all arrived at much the same time, and quickly took their seats.

"And who is the sixth member of this exercise going to be, Harry?" Minerva McGonagall asked politely, before chugging back the glass of Scotch she'd picked up from the bar on her way over to the table.

"She should be arriving any moment...ah, yes. There she is."

Hermione Granger-Weasley walked apprehensively into Mystical Milli's. She hadn't stepped foot in a bar since Ron had taken her to that 'place' in Soho. Cabaret act? Not in Hermione's eyes was firing ping-pong balls from your…She shuddered at the memory and looked around the establishment, looking for Harry, who had invited her to meet him here to discuss a proposition.

"HERMIONE!" Luna bellowed, loud enough for the whole place to hear, much to Hermione's considerable embarrassment. The bushy-haired young woman turned towards the source of the shout, aware that everyone in the bar was now looking at her. Her state of discomfort was not lessened when Luna marched up to her and engulfed her in a Mrs. Weasley-style hug, before saying how great it was to see her again.

Luna steered the slightly dazed Hermione to the hexagonal table where Harry and the others were waiting. Harry gallantly stood and pulled out a chair for his old school friend, who plopped herself down and promptly knocked back the shot of tequila in front of her.

Her composure regained to some extent, Hermione regarded the people around the table. "Good evening, Professor McGonagall, Remus. Hi Ginny, Hi Harry."

"Hey! Don't I get a hello?" Luna asked with a fake pout.

"I think we already had one, don't you?" Hermione replied with a weary smile.

"We did? This Wrackspurt problem is playing merry hell with my memory."

"Wracksp…?" Hermione began to ask, before thinking better of it. Fortunately for her, Harry cut in before Luna could carry on.

"To business!" Harry called suddenly. "Hermione, this gathering of esteemed personnel is also known as the Playful Potters Pranking Fraternity."

"How can it be a fraternity, when there are four females and only two males…?" interrupted Hermione.

"Thank you!" Ginny stated. "I've been telling him that for the last two years."

"Actually, there are four males — the twins are not here for a very important reason. And also, no-one has been able to come up with a better alternative, especially one beginning with the letter P."

"Well how about…?"

"That wasn't a challenge, Hermione."

"Oh. Sorry."

"Now then. A person who shall remain nameless, though for argument's sake let us call him…Ron…has challenged us to pull another fake Ministry department scam on the twins, hence their absence. Hermione, my plan needs a Ministry insider — do you wish to join the PPP Fraternity and help us prank Fred and George?"

"Too right I do. Those menaces have turned me into more canaries this last year than I can remember."

"I remember one particular one," piped up Remus.

"Was that the one with…?" asked Minerva.

"Oh yes!"

"The staff had quite a laugh about that, I can tell you."

"WHAT?" cried a mortified Hermione.

"To be fair, sis," said Ginny calmly. “It wasn't the twins’ fault that you were wearing a skimpy black leather basque under your work robes."

"Not their fault? They're the ones who…"

"Oooh, I wish I'd seen that," chipped in Luna.

"Don't worry, Mad-dog," replied Remus. "I've got a picture somewhere."

Hermione's head hit the table with a thud. Several times.

"If we've quite finished traumatising our newest member, it is time to swear her in. Hermione, if you'll repeat after me….I, Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley…"

"I, Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley…"

"Do willingly and gleefully…"

"Do willingly and gleefully…"

"Join the Playful Potters' Pranking Fraternity."

"Join the Playful Potters' Pranking Fraternity."

"Awesome!"

"Awesome!"

"You can stop now, Hermione."

"You can stop…oh."

After checking that Hermione's shot glass had refilled itself, Harry raised his own, and the others quickly followed suit. "To mayhem!"

"TO MAYHEM!" they all chorused.

"Now that you're in the gang, you need a nickname that begins with the letter M," Harry explained.

"Why M?" asked the new recruit.

"Because, everyone's name begins with M; Moony, Minster, Mad-dog…you see?" the black-haired saviour of the world replied, gesturing to his comrades.

"Can I think about it for a…?"

"MUDFLAP!" Luna blurted out suddenly.

"Mudflap?" repeated Hermione, with a mixture of shock and horror.

"I love it," Harry cried. "All those in favour of Mudflap?"

"Aye!"

"Aye!"

"Aye!"


"Aye!"

"Motion carried by majority six to none."

"Hang on, I didn't say "aye"," complained Hermione.

"While that may be true, Mudflap, neither did you also say "nay", therefore registering an "aye" vote."

THUD.

"Now, here's the plan…"

~*~*~

It was a quarter past something, a few days later, towards the end of August, when Minerva "Minster" McGonagall strolled casually along the streets of Diagon Alley. The sun was hot against her ageing skin, but after spending a few weeks in the Balearics earlier in the summer, she had a healthy tan and did not mind feeling the warmth on her face. Her long grey hair was held in a neat bun by a red and green tartan scrunchie, and she wore lightweight Hogwarts’ teaching robes.

Finding the shop to which she had been heading, the shrewd professor opened the door and stepped over the threshold.

"Good morning, Professor," a friendly voice called across the store.

"Mr. Weasley," she replied curtly.

"Can we help you with something, Professor?" came another, but identical voice.

"Yes, Mr. Weasley, you can. Mr. Filch has updated the list of items banned from Hogwarts' corridors, the majority of which can be procured from this store. I believe it would be highly unprofessional if I didn't know what they were."

"Very well, Professor," responded one of the twins. She really had no idea which one of them it was though.

"Yes," continued the strict teacher. "If I don't know what they are, how could I know when to turn a blind eye if I see them in the corridors…"

"Let me have a look at that list, Professor," offered the other twin.

Half an hour or so later, the Minster was about to leave Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes, a complimentary WWW selection box under one arm, when she suddenly stopped. "Terrible news about the Wrackspurts, isn't it?"

"Excuse me, Professor?" replied Fred, somewhat surprised by the ever-so-sensible teacher's comment.

"Surely you've seen it in the Daily Prophet? Due to the unseasonably wet summer, combined with the warmth of the last few weeks, there's been an explosion in the Wrackspurt population. Professor Dumbledore is having Hogwarts fumigated next week."

"But…I thought Wrackspurts were just another of those crazy critters Luna dreamt up," said George, equally his brother's state of surprise.

"That girl is a lot smarter than the world gives her credit for. Oh well, I'd best be getting back. Maybe I'll be able to get Albus with one of these Lemming Lemon Drops."

~*~*~

It wasn't long after Minnie "Minster" had left that another of the twins' old acquaintances wandered into their shop, looking as dreamy and faraway as she always had done. Indeed, Luna Lovegood was an enigma to most people, the twins included. On this sunny summer's day, she arrived in Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes wearing a gratuitously short skirt that showed the twins a considerable amount of slender, well-toned flesh and a short-sleeved white blouse, on which she had left the top few buttons undone.

The lightly dressed blonde sauntered casually up to the counter and leaned on her elbows, subtly enhancing her cleavage as she did so. With her big blue eyes, she looked up at Fred and George, who were staring at her…at her…yes. At her.

"Hello, boys!" she said in her best seductive voice.

"Err…hi, Luna," replied Fred.

"Luna?" began George.

"Yes, George?" she purred.

"Am I right in thinking you've forgotten to wear a bra today?" continued George.

"Can you not tell for certain? Should I undo anther button?"

"What are you doing, Luna?" asked Fred, nervously.

"It's called flirting, Fred. How am I doing?"

"Pretty good, I'd say. Wouldn't you, George?"

"Oh yes, my brother; pretty good indeed. So was there anything we can help you with today?"

"Not really. I just thought I'd pop by and practise my flirting skills. Was either of you two intending on asking me out?"

"Erm…well…"

"I…hadn't…"

" Oooh, look!" Luna squealed suddenly. "A Wrackspurt."

"WHAT?" cried the twins simultaneously.

"Over there, under that shelf. And, ooh, there's another by that box. And there. And there." Luna began pointing to all parts of the twins' shop. "You should call Hermione."

"Err…why?" enquired Fred, still a little stunned by Luna's apparent sighting of numerous Wrackspurts, when he himself couldn't see a single one.

"She works in that new department at the Ministry, the Welfare Of Regulated Magical Species. They have invisible creature detectors, and they can catch Wrackspurts in special invisible cages."

"Hermione works in a department called WORMS?"

"Just call her, OK, boys? Or you'll be over-run in a few days. Well, seeing as though neither of you are going to ask me out, I'm off to try my skills on that hot witch who works in the Apothecary." With that last remark, the mental whirlwind that was Luna Lovegood strolled out into the sunshine.

~*~*~

Hermione Jean Granger-Weasley was standing in front of a large table, on top of which a scale model of Diagon Alley had been built. As she thoughtfully examined the display, her two assistants bustled about her, reading incoming mail, filing bits of parchment, answering the Floo...that sort of thing. While they were two eager young lads, they weren't overly bright, and certainly didn't have the calculating mind that Hermione possessed, which enabled her to convince them to do all the mundane and tedious tasks in the department. It had also enabled her to become the youngest Ministry of Magic department head in history. Under her enthusiastic guidance, the Welfare Of Regulated Magical Species department had catalogued and registered the rights of no less than six hundred and fourteen magical species. Her register did not include the Wrackspurt.

"Mrs. Granger-Weasley?" called dim-witted minion number one. "There's a Mr. Weasley in the Floo. He seems quite agitated about something."

"Thank you, number one." She had been distracted when the personnel lady had brought the pair down and introduced them and hadn't caught their names. Ever since Hermione had called them "Number One" and "Number Two". It never ceased to amaze Hermione that after nine months, neither of them had said anything. Turning to the fireplace, but not moving from her position by the large table, Hermione called out. "Hi, FredslashGeorge!"

"Hi, sis! It's Fred, by the way."

"What can I do for you, Fred? You never call me at work. Is everything OK? Has something happened to Ronald?"

"Er...no, everything's fine. We…just wanted to ask for your advice."

"OK. Hold on a sec…" Hermione turned and barked out an order to one of the minions. "Number 2! Send a note to the Minister. We need to set up an Anti-Mating ward over the entire Alley. These damned Wrackspurts are breeding quicker than we can send out the teams." She turned her attention back to her brother-in-law. "So, Fred, what do you want to ask me?"

"Well, Luna popped into the shop earlier and began trying to flirt with George and me…"

"George and I," admonished Hermione.

"Yeah…whatever. Anyway, suddenly she starts seeing things all over the shop. Slackwurts, or something…"

"Wrackspurts?"

"Yeah, them's the fellows. She says we should call you."

"Thank you, Fred. You did the right thing. It seems that a combination of factors has resulted in optimum breeding conditions for Wrackspurts, and there's been a population boom. We're currently dealing with several infestations across Diagon Alley, reported sightings at St. Mungo's and we've had a call from Hogwarts. I can try and get a team over to your shop this afternoon."

"So this is serious, then? It wasn't just Luna being…well, Luna?"

"Too right this is serious. Luna is one of the few people we know of who can see the Wrackspurts without casting the specialised detection charm we've had to invent. Hold on…" Minion number one handed Hermione a small scroll, which she quickly unrolled.

"Number One! Get down to the Department of Mysteries and find Ginny Potter. Tell her the Anti-Mating Ward has been approved by the Minister."

"Yes Ma'am." Hermione gave a shiver. She loved it when her minions called her Ma'am.

"Erm…Hermione?"

"Oh, yes, Fred?"

"That charm — it does just affect the Wrackspurts, doesn't it?"

"Unfortunately not. No-one within a one mile radius of Diagon Alley will be getting any until these little critters are dealt with."

"Damn!" Fred muttered. "Best hope Angelina's parents are out tonight."

"What was that, Fred?"

"Nothing, sis. Thanks for your help. I need to call someone else."

"OK, Fred. Bye."

Fred's head disappeared from the fireplace, and the emerald green flames died down to leave small orange ones.

"Number Two, clear this rubbish away. I'm popping home for a shower. After all that Wrackspurt nonsense, I feel dirty."

~*~*~

Meanwhile, at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, a small lemming with white fur was sat on the Headmaster's desk feeling not only confused, but also the strange compulsion to run and jump off the edge. Which it did, landing with a soft 'whump' on the stone floor, about three feet later.

Barely a moment after impact, the prostrate rodent was replaced in a puff of smoke by an elderly man in strange robes.

~*~*~

At half past whatever in the afternoon, a witch and a wizard approached Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes in Diagon Alley. Both were wearing stark white robes, which were buttoned shut all the way down the front. The wizard carried a large white brief case, on which a red circle was painted with a diagonal line across it. There was nothing in the circle however...at least, nothing visible.

The wizard was a short, middle-aged oriental man, with neat, dark hair. He was a little rotund, but not what one might call obese. His eyes were sharp, however, and continually darted to and fro, taking in all that was to be seen.

His companion was a tall, slender, blonde-haired witch, in her late twenties. The white protective robe that she wore was straining a little across the chest, as the buttons fought to keep her modesty in tact.

The oddly dressed couple stepped smartly through the doorway of Weasleys’ Wizarding Wheezes, and instantly started casting appraising glances around the shelves, under boxes, on the floor, in the corners. Eventually, the pair reached the counter.

"Misters Weasley and Weasley?" said the man crisply.

"Yes. We're Fred and George Weasley," replied Fred.

"Good. I am Terry Hong, and this is my associate, Miss Ingerie." The wizard gestured to the blonde witch, who stepped forward a little and held out her perfectly manicured right hand.

"Laura. Pleased to meet you."

"The pleasure is ours, Laura," said George, as he reached past his twin to shake the attractive woman's hand.

"Gentlemen!" Hong called suddenly. "We have been sent here by Mrs. Granger-Weasley. We are from the Ministry’s newly formed Pests And Nasty Things Investigation and Extermination Service. Mrs. Granger-Weasley pulled some strings as I understand it, so that we might visit your shop ahead of others in a similar situation. It seems you have friends in high places."

"She's our sister-in-law. I had no idea she was so influential," replied Fred.

"Why yes," purred Laura Ingerie. "The head of WORMS is an important position, especially in a Wrackspurt crisis."

"So, Laura," began George, in his best attempt at a suave voice. "When the crisis is over, any chance of you and me meeting up for a drink?"

"Mr. Weasley, how devilishly impertinent of you!" cried out Laura in a fake horrified fashion. "Let me check my diary," she added coyly, before pretending to thumb through an invisible book. "Hmmm, Mr. Weasley. How about…never? Is never good for you?"

George was completely flabbergasted by the beauty's cutting reply, and spluttered incoherently in lieu of responding.

"Mr. Weasley," said Hong impatiently to Fred. "While your brother gets over his sudden bout of incomprehensibility, you need to close the shop. It will take at least a few hours to clear this place of the infestation."

"A few hours?" Fred gasped. "We can't be closed for that long. What about the customers? Hogwarts kids are around today. How are they going to drive the teachers crazy if they can't buy their pranking equipment?"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Weasley. But you seem to have mistaken me for someone who cares. Now close the shop."

Fred reluctantly ushered the few patrons that were in the store towards the door, before closing it and switching the sign that said "Open for mayhem" to "Closed for mischief creation". As he returned to the counter, and as George deemed himself able to speak again, Terry Hong placed the large white case on the counter surface.

"Err...what's in the case?" asked George.

"Traps," Hong stated curtly, as he began to open the case, which appeared empty to the twins.

"Traps?"

"Yes, traps," cooed Laura Ingerie. "We use these…" and she made the action of lifting an invisible item out of the case. “…to catch the little critters."

"But there's nothing there," questioned Fred.

"Invisible creatures require invisible traps," explained the blonde hottie. "Now, be quiet. Terry and I need to concentrate. Be still and be silent."

For the next hour, Terry Hong and Laura Ingerie placed invisible Wrackspurt traps all over the twins' shop. This, of course, required them to move just about every single item from its correct position to another one on the opposite side of the store, leaving the stock in complete disarray.

Over the course of the second hour, the pair of exterminators began placing the used invisible traps, now filled with invisible Wrackspurts, onto the counter, stacking them neatly next to the cash register. Eventually, the two exterminators came together in front of the counter.

"Good work, Miss Ingerie," Hong called to his colleague, as they placed the last of the traps in the pile. Fred and George had watched in stunned silence as these two Ministry pest controllers had appeared to do nothing but move their stuff around for the last two hours

"Can we talk yet?" whispered Fred.

"If you must," responded Hong, tersely.

"Can you explain what you're doing now?" George asked.

"We've caught all the Wrackspurts in these special traps, which are basically boxes with bait inside. The trap magically induces a state of suspended animation on whatever is inside, a bit like a permanent Stunning spell. Our next task is to put a special belt on around each box, which ensures the suspension remains active until the traps are emptied.

"If you have finished, Laura, we should get on. There are 87 box-traps to put Suspender Belts on."

The twins snorted at Terry Hong's words.

"Do you think this is amusing, Misters Weasley? Do you know how much damage an infestation of this size can cause?" His tone was severe and Fred and George shook their heads and looked apologetic. "Yes, boys. These little blighters would have chomped their way through your stock in a matter of weeks. Luckily we were called in before they reached maturity, before they started to eat everything in sight."

"Don't worry about him, boys," purred the blonde Laura. "He's just grumpy because he spent all of last night with his pyjama bottoms on the wrong way round and his…"

"Laura!" Terry Hong hissed. "You promised you wouldn't tell anyone."

"Ah well. Easy come, easy go."

"Wait, you mean you two are…?" asked George.

"Oh yes, Mr. Weasley. He might not look like much but he's a stallion between the sheets." Laura gave Hong a smile, and stroked his arm fondly, bringing a smile back to the oriental man's face.

"Mr. Weasley," said Hong, looking at Fred. "Will you hold this trap please?" Terry Hong held out his hands, as if holding a small box. Fred cautiously lifted his own hands to take whatever it was, and was surprised when his fingers actually felt a cold metal box.

Fred was caught by surprise even further when something inside the box started moving around suddenly, causing the box to lurch forward. The sound of tiny claws scratching on the metal could be heard.

"It's still moving. I thought they were supposed to be Stunned," Fred cried in alarm.

"Don't fret, Mr. Weasley. We occasionally come across a trap where the suspension charm hasn't been applied.” Terry Hong calmly tapped the invisible box with his wand and the scrabbling creature stopped moving. "Now, just hold still while I put the belt on." Fred held the box as steady as he could while the older man appeared to fix something around it. The suspender belts were, of course, invisible.

Laura Ingerie retrieved some papers out of the white case and began filling them in with a purple pen while her associate packed all the invisible traps, now fully secured with suspender belts, back into it.

"Are you finished Laura?" Terry asked as he clicked shut the fastenings on the large, white brief case.

"Just need one of these boys to sign my B-R-A."

"Your what?" asked George in excitement.

"My B-R-A. Box Requirement Acknowledgement. The admin guy will use it to work out how much to charge you."

"Charge us? Hermione didn't say anything about a charge," said Fred.

"You didn't expect us to be doing this for free, did you, boys?" cooed Laura. "Ahhh, bless!" she added condescendingly.

"Come along, Laura. Misters Weasley, our payment chap will be along in a day or two. I'd guess the fee will be somewhere around one hundred and fifty Galleons. Good day."

The short but portly oriental man turned sharply on his heel and marched out of the store. The taller and certainly more attractive Laura Ingerie followed in his wake, swaying her hips provocatively at the gobsmacked Weasley twins who could only stand and watch.

~*~*~

The following day, at ten to who-knows-what in the afternoon, a large, burly man with a strong welsh accent walked casually into Weasleys Wizarding Wheezes.

"Good afternoon, Weasleys," he spoke smoothly in a deep Welsh baritone voice as he approached the twins. "My name is Legg. Hai Legg. I'm here to collect your payment for the services rendered unto you by my colleagues from the Pests And Nasty Things Investigation & Extermination Service. Now, let’s go through the paperwork…"

------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- -------

Pests And Nasty Things Investigation & Extermination Service

Specific Précis Of Results, Tests & Services — Box Results Analysis:

· Analysis of boxed captives revealed ninety-seven immature Wrackspurts.

· Analysis of boxed captives revealed zero mature Wrackspurts

· Analysis of boxed captives revealed negligible quantities of Purple Ants.


Suggested course of action:

Annual visit of P.A.N.T.I.E.S. exterminators to monitor P-Ants level.

Signed: T. Hong
Signed: L. Ingerie

---------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------

Pests And Nasty Things Investigation & Extermination Service

I N V O I C E

Box Requirement Acknowledgment 107 Galleons
Callout fee 20 Galleons
2 hours labour @ 15 Galleons 30 Galleons

Yearly Fee — Review Of Nasty Things Situation 5 Galleon


Total due 162 Galleons

---------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- ----

After shaking hands with the twins, "Hai Legg" left the store and strolled casually down Diagon Alley towards Mystical Milli's bar, where he met his associates, Terry Hong and Laura Ingerie, who now looked remarkably like Harry and Ginny Potter.

"There you go, cubs," said Remus, tossing a bag of money onto their table. "One hundred and sixty two shiny gold Galleons."

"Cheers, Moony," replied Harry. "That'll do some good down at the orphanage."

"So what did you do to them this time?" Ginny asked.

"Underwear revealing powder. Should be kicking in any time now. One day they'll learn not to shake hands with strangers collecting money.”

Meanwhile, back at the joke shop, the twins were just beginning to realise something funny was going on, as Fred's clothes faded into nothingness, leaving him standing by the counter in nothing but a pair of lacy pink knickers.

"Is there…something…you want to tell me, Fred?" George managed to gasp out in between laughs.

"What? I stayed at Angelina's last night. I couldn't wear my boxers again, could I? We always said five days was the limit. Anyway…" Fred broke off as George's robes began to disappear as well, leaving his twin absolutely naked. George had chosen today to go commando.

"FRED! GEORGE!"

The twins whirled around in horror as they heard their mother's voice coming in through the shop entrance. George scurried behind the counter and tried to cover up with his hands. It was Fred's pink underwear that the keen-eyed Molly spied first.

"Fred, what on Earth are you wearing?"

"They're Angelina's. I stayed…"

"Does she know you're dressing in her clothes? Your father and I raised you better than this. And George! Don't think I haven't noticed you back there trying to cover up your naughty bits. I'll see you two at the Burrow for dinner tonight. We shall talk about this…this…behaviour, then."

As the matriarch flounced out of the shop, a beautiful snowy owl glided in through the open doorway. Hooting with laughter at the sight of the twins, it dropped a letter on the counter and flew off into the street, planning on telling all its little owl friends what it had just seen.

The twins, having finally realised on seeing Hedwig that the Potters were behind the events of the last two days, opened the letter cautiously, using their wands instead of touching the no doubt cursed parchment. The note inside was simple.

With compliments of the PPPF.

(See you at dinner)


~*~*~

The twins proceeded to chase Harry and Ginny all round the Burrow, although their attention soon switched to Ron when the twins found out it was him who had made the bet with Harry in the first place. Ron, once he had been unstuck from the kitchen ceiling and returned to his normal size, shape and colour, paid up the 'special amount' that the bet was for.

"WHAT?" cried the twins in unison.

"You did all that just so you could get…" began Fred.

"...Ron's helping of dessert?" finished George.

"I don't…"

"...believe it!"

"Alright, boys," said Arthur calmly. "Don't get you knickers in a twist!"

~*~*~
Reviews 27
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear