Search:

SIYE Time:9:08 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Ginny Weasley and the Bat Bogey Hex
By lilyevans_Jan30

- Text Size +

Category: First Week Challenge (2008-2)
Characters:None
Genres: Comedy, Drama
Warnings: None
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 41
Summary: NOW COMPLETE - What do a prank by Fred and George, Luna Lovegood and a jar full of dirt, an enchanted diary, and way too many snakes and spiders have in common? Erm, I'm not sure, but they all made appearances during Ginny's first week at Hogwarts. And in the middle of it all, Harry and Ginny find out that being friends is a lot better than being embarrassed. Written for the "First Week" Challenge (2008 -2)
Hitcount: Story Total: 13573; Chapter Total: 3494





Author's Notes:
Ever wonder where Ginny learned it?
As I posted in my comment to this challenge, when I started thinking about a plot, I realized that by not having Harry and Ron fly to school, and by having Harry befriend Ginny that first day, pretty much everything else in the rest of the book, and even the series, was at risk of unraveling. No need to write in the diary about how Harry ignores her, no opening of the chamber, no Spiders, no Hagrid being absolved and becoming a teacher, no Buckbeak, no saving Sirius, and on and on. Can’t let that happen, now can we?

This is chapter one of what will be a (most likely) two chapter story.

FYI: I subscribe to the school of Harry/Ginny writing that when they are eleven or twelve years old, they should act accordingly. No love connection here. Not even a little. Sorry.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“AHHHHHH!! Bloody Hell!!! Muuuummmmm!!!!!”

Harry would have been immediately jerked awake by the sound of the distressed and distinctly female voice screeching several floors below him, had he not already been awake, laying in bed and listening to Ron snore. And thinking about Hogwarts. He was so excited to be going back today that he had barely slept all night. Given the ruckus that seemed to be brewing downstairs, it seemed that trying to get any more sleep this morning would be futile anyway.

The screaming was only getting louder.

“LOOK!!! LOOK at what they did!! Do you See this?? I am going to KILL Them!! Mum! You have to do something before . . . before he sees all this! Oh, Merlin, what if it won’t come out????”

This sounded interesting. Obviously, it was Ginny doing the screaming, she being the only female aside from Mrs. Weasley in the house. It was the most — not to mention the loudest — that Harry had heard her speak since he had arrived at the Burrow a month earlier. Usually around him she kept her head down, blushed, ran out of the room as often as possible, and squeaked her reply the few times he had asked her a direct question. Oh, and there had been that incident with the butter dish.

Harry was rather bewildered by Ginny’s behavior, particularly because Ron, Fred and George assured him that she was acting in a way that was far from normal — for her at least. They said she couldn’t shut up, normally. He just couldn’t believe that anyone, let alone an eleven-year-old wizard girl with six older brothers, could have such a, well, was crush the right word? Okay, crush, on HIM, a scrawny, poorly dressed boy with only a year of magical experience and no memory of the thing that supposedly made him one of the most famous wizards in the world.

His first up close experience with any girl had been less than a year ago, after he became friends with Hermione. She was the opposite of what Ginny appeared to be: Hermione was authoritative, organized, brilliant, trustworthy, learning to love a certain sense of adventure and rule-breaking, loyal, and quite unaffected by emotion or what Harry thought of as “mushy girl stuff”. On second thought, Harry revised the last in his head, remembering their Charms class the previous year, right before the incident with the troll. But that had been quite an acceptable display of tears, after all, Ron had been a right prat. But Hermione had never acted anything like Ginny, even before Harry and Ron got to know her, and then, to like her. She may have studied him the way she poured over her beloved Hogwarts, A History, but giggle and blush? Never.

“FRED!!!! GEORGE!!!” There was no doubt in Harry’s mind who was yelling now. “GET DOWN HERE THIS INSTANT!”

Harry stopped, halfway down the stairs from Ron’s room, wondering if it might be better if he just went back upstairs. To hide for a while. Like until Christmas. But his stomach gave an impatient growl and anyway, they had to leave for King’s Cross sometime this morning. Lazing around could have the unfortunate side affect of focusing some of Mrs. Weasley’s ire on him. Not that it needed focusing elsewhere, right now. She was on a right roll, and as Harry hit the second floor landing outside what had to be Ginny’s room, he could see why.

The door to the room was emblazoned with shiny green paint that sparkled and popped while proclaiming in foot high letters “Headquarters of the Harry Potter Fan Club.” Smaller letters below this added “Ginny Weasley, Founder and President.” Through the half open door, Harry could see Ginny wringing her hands as she pointed out to her mum various things around the room, a look of both horror and outrage on her face. At least, Harry assumed it was Ginny. Her face, hair, and all other areas of exposed skin Harry could see — namely her arms and legs — seemed to be covered in writing. He drew closer to the open door and peered at her. The writing all seemed to be about . . . oh, Merlin. About him. And how dreamy he apparently was. And how his eyes sparkled like gems. And, oh Merlin again. Some of the writing actually said “Mrs. Ginny Potter. Ginny Weasley Potter. Mr. and Mrs. Harry and Ginny Potter.”

She wanted to marry him? He was only twelve!!! She was eleven! No one should want to marry anyone when they were twelve or eleven. No one should even be thinking such things. Yikes.

Harry didn’t realize he had been edging slowly into the room to look at the writing more closely until the voices suddenly stopped and two sets of eyes stared at Harry. Ginny shrieked, and the bit of skin on her face that was not already covered in shiny green writing was suddenly bright red as she dove under the covers of her bed, which, Harry now saw, was also covered in writing announcing his wonderfulness. And so were most of the other items in the room — Ginny’s half-open trunk and its contents, the mirror over her desk (which was also sighing dreamily and in a sing-song voice saying “Harry Potter, he’s my man, if he can’t do it, no one can!”) and the posters on her walls.

Harry gulped. This could not be good.

He jumped a bit as Mrs. Weasley gave him an exasperated smile and yelled at the ceiling, “FRED! GEORGE! I MEAN IT!! NOW!!!!”

A minute later, the twin faces of Ginny’s older brothers appeared in the doorway, identical masks of innocence. At least until they caught sight of the room.

“Blimey, it really worked . . . I mean, Blimey, what happened here?” one of them murmured, as looks of glee crept unbidden over both faces.

“You know full well what happened here.” Mrs. Weasley was not to be fooled or trifled with. “I cannot believe you two. On your sister’s very first day of school?? What were you thinking? On second thought, I don’t care what you were thinking, if you were thinking at all. Now, Fix It!”

Ginny dared to peek her graffitied face out from under her blanket. “Starting with my face!!!” she wailed at the twins.

“Whoa!!!! How did that happen?” Suddenly, Harry suspected that even Fred and George were surprised by Ginny’s appearance.

“What do you mean?” Mrs. Weasely’s eyes had gotten scarily narrow and dark.

“Honest mum, we didn’t mean to . . .”

“Really. We just planned on the sign on the door . . .”

“And the walls . . .”

“And her bed . . .”

“Not her trunk . . . “

“Or her skin . . .”

“Charm must have transferred to her body and trunk while she slept.”

“Interesting application, don’t you think?”

“Quite. The possibilities are intriguing. . .”

“I don’t care what you intended, just get it off me!!!”

Both Fred and George suddenly looked nervous.

“Ummm . . .”

“Well . . .”

“WHAT???”

“We can’t,” both chimed in unison.

“Can’t?” Harry didn’t know who looked angrier, Ginny or her mum.

“It’s got to wear off, we think,” said George (or was it Fred?) “Ordinary cleansing spells have not worked in our tests, so far.”

Ginny buried her head back in her pillow and began to sob.

“But, there may be another way,” said Fred (or was it George?) hastily.

“Yes?” Mrs. Weasley was definitely not in the mood for games.

“Well, Harry, as the subject of the spell, may be able to remove it. If he uses the right combination of incantations and charms, combined with certain cleaning products.” The twins, Mrs. Weasley and Ginny all stared at Harry.

“Me???” Harry spoke to the room at large. Until then, he wasn’t sure they had realized he was still there.

“It’s the only possibility,” said Fred. “Let me go get your wand — still in Ron’s room?” Fred darted out before Harry could say another word.

“Right, and, umm, I think I have a list of most of the spells in my room,” followed George, running out after his brother.

Mrs. Weasley sighed. “Since I don’t trust those boys any farther than I can throw them, I’ll see if I can’t mix up a solution that will at least take the words off your face.” She patted Ginny on the head and walked to the door. “Do what you can, Harry dear. Hopefully the twins are right.”

“And if they aren’t??” cried Ginny from the bed.

“You don’t want to know,” said her mother grimly as she exited the room.

Harry looked awkwardly at Ginny. The situation would have been uncomfortable in any event, given how she had been acting around him all summer, but add to that the fact that anywhere his eyes rested, he was reminded of his “boyish good looks” and “shy demeanor that covered up a deep, sensitive nature,” it was practically unbearable. But it had to be a million times worse for Ginny.

Taking a deep breath, Harry said the first thing that popped into his head.

“I almost had to go to school with my head half shaved, once.” Inwardly, he cringed. Now he was probably going to have to talk about the Dursleys. He assumed she knew the basics, after all, it was no secret that Ron and the twins had rescued him from being locked in his room all summer, but now he would probably have to tell her more. And she would probably start feeling sorry for him. And that would make her just think mushy thoughts about taking care of him or something. He tried to think of some way to deflect his comment when she spoke.

“What do you mean, almost?”

Hmmm, maybe he could skirt around the issue of the Dursleys.

“Well, ummm, I got a really bad haircut once. I mean, it looked like half my hair had fallen out and the other half had been plucked at by an owl who was trying to make a nest.”

Small smile from Ginny.

“And, well, umm, I went to sleep totally dreading going to school the next day with my crazy haircut, and when I woke up, it had all grown back. Overnight. It was like magic.” Harry grinned wryly. “I guess it was magic. I just didn’t know it at the time.”

Ginny frowned. “But I’ve never done magic in my sleep before. And anyway, we have to leave for King’s Cross in less than two hours!” She blushed again as she looked down at her lap. “I guess we have to do what the twins said,” she mumbled. “I mean, I guess you do. If you will” She looked at Harry in the face for the first time. “Will you?”

“Umm, I guess so. But I don’t even know what to do. I, umm, don’t know that much magic. Nothing like this.”

Ginny frowned again. “Let’s hope the twins do, then.”

An hour and a half later, Harry had succeeded in finally vanishing the words and hearts and smiley faces from Ginny’s face. There was still a faint green tinge about her, but the twins assured Ginny it would fade within a day or two. It had been quite embarrassing for Harry; the spells George and Fred gave him only seemed to work if he was really close to the area of her face he was trying to clear, and he kept having to peer at her cheeks and lips and nose from a distance of only a few inches. He had been so self conscious at first, with the entire Weasley family watching, that he couldn’t get any of the spells to work right until everyone left the two of them alone. It didn’t help that Ginny remained bright red almost the entire time; each of them had made excuses in the first ten minutes to rush to the bathroom to brush their teeth, and once Harry’s stomach growled loudly that Ginny flinched, causing Harry to just miss ramming his wand into her eye. . .

Finally they could not wait any longer to leave for the station. With Ginny wearing long sleeves and pants and Mrs. Weasley shoving toast into Harry’s hands because he had missed breakfast, the group piled into Mr. Weasley’s Ford Anglia, which had been magically expanded to fit them all comfortably. At least, most of them. Fred and George seemed to be walking rather gingerly as they approached the car, and neither was quite keen on sitting down in the back seat. But at last, they were off.

Once at King’s Cross, their goodbyes were rather hurried and anxious; Ginny’s trunk was covered in Harry Potter love notes and she obviously could not wait to get it on the train away from prying eyes and start trying to get rid of the remainder of the green words that still covered her arms, legs, and things. Fred and George obviously felt guilty because they organized a huddle of Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione around their sister and her trunk until both were safely stowed in an empty compartment. After locking the door and pulling the curtain, everyone gathered anxiously around Harry as he again pulled out his wand and began muttering the numerous spells that were needed to erase the markings, bit by tiresome bit.

They didn’t work.

Harry frowned. He was certain he was repeating the incantations in the right order; after all, he had had nearly two hours of practice with them back at the Burrow. After another try proved similarly fruitless, George snapped his fingers.

“You two have to be alone!” he announced.

“What?” both Harry and Ginny looked at him.

“Remember, the spells didn’t work at home either, when we were all there. Must be part of the charm. We’ll have to remember that, Fred. Come on, everyone. Give them some privacy. Good luck, mate, you have about eight hours until we get to school.”

Before Harry or Ginny could even say a word, everyone filed out of the compartment and Harry heard the lock click. He couldn’t blame them. The thought of spending eight hours cooped up in the compartment casting spells on an embarrassed and angry Ginny Weasley would be no one’s idea of a good time. Harry had been looking forward to buying too much food off the cart and playing a lot of exploding snap with Ron while they caught up with friends they had not seen over the summer. Instead, he sighed, pulled out his wand, and began muttering charms.

“You don’t have to look so upset, this is not my idea of how to spend my first ride on the Hogwarts Express either.” Ginny looked like she was about to cry.

Some of Harry’s annoyance evaporated. This wasn’t Ginny’s fault. Well, maybe just a little, since it was her silly crush that gave Fred and George the idea in the first place, but really, they had been quite out of line.

“I know,” he sighed, leaning towards her. “Could you, uhh, pull up your sleeve?”

He worked in near silence for a few minutes, the only sound was the words of the spells he was casting. While working on a particularly dark patch of letters on her thumb, she suddenly asked him, “So, you had no idea that you were a wizard until a year ago?”

Harry looked up at her. There was no malice or teasing in her voice, just shyness and some frank curiosity.

“No. I kept doing weird or unusual things, like growing back my hair or making the glass on a snake’s cage at the zoo disappear, but I had no idea why. It made my aunt and uncle super mad though. Probably because they knew what it meant and they didn’t like it.”

“They knew and they didn’t tell you that you were a wizard?” Ginny was amazed.

Harry snorted. “They didn’t tell me anything, unless it was telling me to make breakfast or prune the hedges. And they constantly told me that there was no such thing as magic. Until I got my Hogwarts letter I lived in a cupboard underneath their staircase. I guess they hoped they could grind the magic out of me by keeping me locked up as much as possible and not giving me the chance to find out for myself just what I was able to do.”

Ginny stared. “What about your parents? Didn’t they tell you about them?”

“No.” Harry spoke more shortly than he intended. “Just that they were good-for-nothing and died in a car crash and not to ask questions.”

Ginny looked stricken, and Harry softened a bit. Again, it wasn’t her fault.

“Look, until I met your brother, I never knew that families could actually like each other. I had never been in a house where people cared what happened to you.” He smiled. “Even if it was just to yell at you for stealing a flying car or something.”

Almost to herself, Ginny muttered, “You’re nothing like I thought you would be.”

Harry moved to her other arm. “How did you think I would be?”

Ginny blushed. “Umm, well, I have been hearing stories about you since I was little. Almost all kids in the wizarding world grow up hearing about the wonderful Harry Potter, the wizard who is so powerful that he vanquished You Know Who when he was only a baby. So, well, I always kind of imagined that you were really strong, and brave, and daring, but . . .” here Ginny stopped, her face turning even more red, if possible.

“Go on,” said Harry. He was fascinated despite himself.

Ginny looked away from him as she spoke, the words tumbling out one after another as if she had been waiting her whole life to say them. Which, Harry considered, she probably had.

“Well, my brothers were always getting on my case because I was the youngest, and the only girl, and not at school yet, and the twins loved to prank me and Ron would get on me so that the twins wouldn’t prank him, and Bill and Charlie, well they treated me like a baby because I was so much younger, and I kind of always imagined, ummm, that if I met you, you would be on my side, and you would come in, wand blazing, and, I don’t know, make them all be nicer to me or something. And we could all hang out together, like friends, and play Quidditch and just have fun and stuff.” Her voice dropped. “And then, of course, Ron goes and becomes your best mate before I even have a chance to meet you properly, and then when you finally show up at the Burrow, you already think my brothers are great and I am too shy to speak.”

This was a lot for Harry to take in. He was quiet for a moment as he contemplated Ginny’s arms. “I think I can move onto your legs, what do you think?"

Ginny rolled up her pants leg; luckily the writing seemed to be confined to her knee and below.

After a minute, Harry spoke again. “So, after you met me, you obviously realized that I was not the way you imagined. And yet you kept running away from me and refusing to talk, and putting your elbow in the butter dish. Why?”

“Embarrassed, I guess. Ron and the twins kept making fun of me and my stupid crush, and I didn’t know what they had told you, and I was mad at myself for thinking that anything would change, just because I had met you.” She paused. “Don’t get me wrong, I do love my brothers. They can be really fun, and funny, and even helpful sometimes. Occasionally. But this . . .” she spread her arms out to take in the Harry Potter covered trunk, “this is definitely crossing the line.”

“Tell me about it,” said Harry. His legs were stiff from squatting down in front of Ginny to work on the multiple “Harry and Ginny 4-ever”s that covered her shins. Something about spending hours staring at hundreds of proclamations of love between him and Ginny had taken away a lot of their shock value. He looked up at her and asked a question he probably would not have dared in other circumstances. “Does it matter? That I am not the person you had envisioned?”

Ginny colored for a moment. “You must think I am really silly. Falling in love with a story. And now that I have met you, I can see that you are nice, and decent, and fun, and, well . . .” She seemed to steel herself before taking a deep breath and when she looked up, Harry saw, to his surprise, the faintest beginnings of a smirk behind her eyes. “I don’t know how powerful you are, but you sure have mastered a wide range of cleaning and scouring charms, so I suppose you are good for something, even if its not getting my brothers to let me play Quidditch with them.”

Harry looked down at Ginny’s now clean legs. He grinned and stood up, wincing only a bit when his knees cracked. “I am also good at eating, if you want to take a break before I get started on your things.”

“Now that, I would enjoy.”

While they ate the sandwiches Mrs. Weasley had packed, Ginny told Harry about some of Fred and George’s other pranks. “They turned Ron’s teddy bear into a spider once, that’s why he is terrified of them now. And they levitated Percy’s quill and made it and a piece of parchment follow him around making ridiculous lists and then checking things off, like ‘go to the loo, Check, put on left sock, Check, admit I am too uptight, Check.” She giggled. “They haven’t done much to Bill or Charlie, no surprise. I guess it was just my time.” She sighed. “I have to get them back.” She looked at Harry. “And you have to help me.”

“What, do you think I’m crazy? Prank the master pranksters? No way.”

“Oh, come on, Harry. They deserve it. Besides, you may be next on their list of targets.”

“Especially if they know I am thinking of getting them back.”

“Come on,” Ginny cajoled. “It could be fun.”

Harry was about to decline again when the lock clicked and the door to the compartment swung open. Fred (or was it George?) poked his head in.

“What, you two are not done yet? Harry, have you even started on our sister’s arms?”

“Harry was indignant. “What do you mean? I just spent two hours on her arms and legs — they are perfectly clean . . .” But as Harry looked back at Ginny, he realized with horror that words were beginning to reappear on the first places he had charmed. Ginny gave a shriek and rounded on Fred.

“The spells you gave Harry are not permanent???? I will kill you!!!!”

She lunged at her brother who jumped back and tossed a bag at Harry. Backing up out the door he called. “Just rub that over the skin you have already cleaned. Three times. For about five minutes each time. Should make the erasure permanent. So sorry, we thought we told you!!” Cackling, he ducked out of the door and just missed being hit by Ginny’s shoe as she lobbed it at him.

Harry looked in the bag at the pale blue eraser he was supposed to rub all over Ginny. It smelled unpleasantly of cooked liver. He looked at Ginny.

“Okay. I’m in.”

Ginny grinned at him. “I knew I could get you to see things my way. Now we just have to figure out what to do to them.”

Suddenly, the door to the compartment opened again. Instead of one of the twins, it was a small girl with long, somewhat tangled, dirty-blonde hair. She smiled vaguely in Harry and Ginny’s direction and then walked calmly into the compartment, carrying what looked like a large bell jar full of dirt. She sat down on one of the seats and smiled down at the jar, humming tunelessly to herself.

Harry and Ginny looked at each other, too stunned for a moment to say a word. Suddenly the girl spoke to Ginny. “Are you in love with Harry Potter?”

“What??”

“Harry Potter. The boy who defeated You-Know-Who by throwing his toy broomstick at him. The tail was full of straw fleegies, you know. You-Know-Who was deathly allergic.”

Harry shook off his surprise and spoke up. Somewhat indignantly, he said to this strange girl, “Umm, I’m Harry Potter, and I did nothing of the sort. No one know why Voldemort disappeared when he tried to kill me. It definitely wasn’t anything I did.”

“It was his mum, who protected him,” broke in Ginny. After their earlier conversation, she understood why Harry would be upset to hear yet another false tale of his defeat of the Dark Wizard. In return, Harry gave her a grateful smile.

The girl was unfazed. She looked unblinkingly at Harry. “Well, if you are Harry Potter, then you should know that this girl is in love with you. And her trunk is too, I think.”

“We know that,” said Harry. "We have been in here for hours, trying to get the trunk to not be in love with me. I have to do a bunch of spells, and then rub everything with this . . . eraser thing. A little bit at a time. It takes forever.”

“Why don’t you just throw some Ubiquida Powder into the air while you say the spells? It should cover everything at once.”

“Some what??”

The girl indicated the jar of dirt she was carrying. "We harvest it near our home. It grows especially well under radish vines." She pulled the top off the cap and took out a handful of the brown powder. A cloud of dust rose up, making Ginny cough. “Are you ready? I will toss it in the air and you say the spell.”

“Ummm, I don’t think . . .”

It was too late. The girl threw the powder towards the ceiling of the compartment where it caught a breeze from the window and began to swirl around. Ginny closed her eyes and began beating her arms around her head, trying to get the dust out of her face. For lack of any other idea, Harry took up his wand and choked out the spells Fred and George had taught him, “Eraseasum, Obliteratus Totalus, Turpintiendum!!”

To Harry and Ginny’s utter amazement, when the powder finally settled a couple of minutes later, everything was utterly clean. There was not even a hint of greenish tinge on Ginny’s skin or her things.

With considerably more charity in his voice, Harry turned to the girl. “Wow. Thanks. It was really slow the other way.”

“That was fun,” said the girl. "Shall I do it again?”

“No!” Harry and Ginny both cried out. Ginny looked at the girl. “I’m Ginny Weasley, by the way. Thanks for that. We have been trying to clean all this up for hours.”

“I’m Luna Lovegood. Next time, maybe you shouldn’t paint all your things and your skin in the first place. It is better to let love develop naturally, instead of proclaiming it to the world like that."

Ginny opened her mouth as if to say something, and then closed it again. Harry looked at both girls.

“Right, well, since, umm, everything seems to be good here, I am just going to find Ron and Hermione. Umm, see you later, Ginny, nice to meet you, uhh, Luna.” Harry had his hand on the door when Ginny said, “Hey! I thought you were going to help me prank the twins!”

“Prank? What kind of prank? Pranks are not always very nice, you know.” Luna spoke to both of them unblinkingly.

“I know that,” said Ginny. “That is why were are going to try to get back at my prats of brothers who painted all my stuff, and me, green.”

“Well, that is much better then,” said Luna approvingly. “A nose for a nose, right?”

“Uhh, right.”

Ginny sighed and looked at Harry. “We don’t have much time now, anyway. I guess it can wait until tomorrow.” She frowned. “But we probably won’t see much of each other since we are in different years. And if I am not sorted into Gryffindor . . .” Her eyes grew wide at the thought and Harry saw worry reflected in them.

“Don’t worry, Ginny. There is no way you could be in anything but Gryffindor.”

She smiled her thanks and then rummaged in her trunk, finally pulling out an old black book.

“Here, take this. It’s a diary or something. I think my mum picked it up for me in Diagon Alley when we were shopping for our books. I haven’t written in it yet. Try to come up with ideas for a prank, and then you can pass it back to me between classes, and I can write my ideas back to you. That way, no one will get suspicious. Especially the twins.”

Harry looked at the book in his hands. Like everything else the Weasley’s owned, it was somewhat tattered and distinctly second-hand. He flipped through it, expecting to see that at least a couple of pages had been filled in by the previous owner. But it was completely empty.

“Okay,” He said. “I will try to think of something good. I, umm, better go change into my robes now.”

Ginny nodded. As Harry made to leave the compartment, she suddenly looked up.

“Harry?”

“Yeah??”

“Thanks.”


Harry smiled at her. A real smile that she was able to return without blushing.

“No problem. It actually was not that horrible of a ride, after all.”


A/N - So, a pretty long set up considering I only have one more chapter. Should be a lot of action in that one, I think.

Before I get a lot of messages telling me I messed up, the erasing spells Harry was doing would not work if the original spell casters (Fred and George) were around. It did not matter if anyone else was there, but no one knew that.

Reviews 41
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear