Search:

SIYE Time:16:19 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Future Certain
By M_And

- Text Size +

Category: Twin Travel Challenge (2008-3)
Characters:None
Genres: Drama, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild Language, Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG
Reviews: 15
Summary: Harry is struggling to cope during the summer following the return of Lord Voldemort. As he tries to cope with what’s in store for him in the future, he pushes everyone away, even a very determined Ginny. Then from out of nowhere two children appear and change everything. How will Harry feel about the future after their arrival? Written for the SIYE Twin Travel (2008-3) Challenge.
Hitcount: Story Total: 7267



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
This story is written for the Twin Travel Challenge. It is also a mini sneak peak to a story (sequal) I’m outlining and plan to write after I finish “Harry Potter and the Dementor’s Bane”. I hope you enjoy it, and please leave a review to let me know what you think.




ChapterPrinter


A/N: I want to thank my wife, and my Beta Jezz Jamer for helping me to polish this piece up. Thanks for helping me to make it better.




Future Certain


By M_And



The summer was winding down. The mockery of justice that was Harry’s hearing for underage use of magic had been resolved. It was also decided that they would spend the remaining few weeks of the summer holiday at the Burrow rather than at Grimmauld place. Harry suspected this was in a hidden attempt to cheer him up and take his mind off the horrific events of the Triwizard Tournament at the end of his fourth year.

With the return of Voldemort and the death of Cedric Diggory, there was little chance of that happening. Harry had withdrawn during the course of his enforced stay with the Dursleys. He had felt abandoned by his friends. If he was honest with himself, he was scared spitless at the prospect of having to face Voldemort again.

Once he’d finally been liberated from his aunt and uncle, he’d been somewhat difficult to be around. Often morose and snippy, he made it difficult for anyone to be near him, including Ron and Hermione. In the end, only one person managed to tolerate him. Ginny.

Ginny Weasley had never been accused of having the patience of a saint. Ask any one of her brothers. She was not a brow beater like Hermione, or an enabler like Ron. She had a style all her own. She was the stick of dynamite that snuffed out oilrig fires. Yet where Harry was concerned, she had a slow burning fuse.

She understood all too well what Harry was feeling. Her empathy and past personal history allowed her to put herself in Harry’s place and imagine very accurately what he was feeling. It told her that he needed companionship. So she had started off by just sitting next to him and reading while he brooded, never saying anything. Occasionally he would make a comment to her in passing. Her replies while kind and friendly; were never more than was needed to respond to his remarks. She sensed when he needed company, and more importantly when he didn’t.

After several days of this, Harry got a trifle blunt with her. “Ginny, why are you here?” he asked waspishly. “Why do you insist on keeping me company?”

The fuse had just run out, and the bomb that was Ginny went off. The row that proceeded to unfold was nothing short of spectacular. Ron, Hermione, George and Fred came running into the sitting room to see what was happening and were treated to the sight of Ginny Weasley standing right in front of The-Boy-Who-Lived giving him a first rate dressing down, poking him in the chest with her finger as she emphasized each point. The sight was even more amusing given the fact that Ginny was so much smaller than Harry was. Ginny was a petite five foot three inches, while Harry was pushing six feet.

Hermione turned and walked away not wanting to witness the confrontation, but the twins and Ron sat down and waited for the fun to begin. All of them had seen the rough side of Ginny’s tongue. They were used to giving as good as they got, but poor Harry was clearly a rookie when it came to serious rows with girls.

“Harry James Potter!” Ginny screeched, “You are being a selfish bore. Wallowing in self-pity while your family is trying to help you and comfort you through a difficult time! And what do you do? How do you repay them? You snap at anyone who has the audacity to treat you with kindness! You push them away! That’s not how family members treat each other!”

“Ginny, I don’t have any family, except for the Dursley’s, you know…Oof!” Harry bent over in pain from where Ginny had just punched him in the stomach. Her brother’s cringed while snickering. Harry had just made a bad strategic move.

Ginny shoved him on to his backside, and continued to rain blows on his chest and stomach. “We are your family you horse’s arse! My parents took you in and treated you like their own son! My brother’s think of you as one of them! Hermione is a sister to you! I have been in lo…” she clamped her mouth shut, turning beet red. She got off him and ran to her room.

Simply put, Harry was shell-shocked.

“Harry mate,” Fred said, “You got off easy.”

“Yeah,” George continued, “brilliant strategy to get her off you there at the end.”

“What are you on about?” Harry asked confused and in pain.

“Mate,” Ron said, stepping over to help Harry up, “if Ginny hadn’t almost told you how she’s felt about you all these years, she would have beaten you to a bloody pulp.”

“Never underestimate Ginny,” George said.

“There’s a reason we’re all scared of her. Right vile temper on that one,” Fred said winking at him.

0o0oo0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0


So here they were a week later, having Sunday dinner at the Weasley’s. It was made a little more celebratory due to Ginny’s fourteenth birthday having been earlier in the week. It was decided to wait until Sunday to celebrate so that Charlie could come home.

Things remained awkward between Harry and Ginny all week, despite Harry having apologized profusely. Ginny accepted Harry’s apology, but seemed to get flustered in his presence. Harry, for his part, seemed to be seeing her for the first time and wasn’t quite sure of what to think in regards to her. She had always been Ron’s little sister. He knew she was funny and mischievous, hotheaded and unbelievably loyal. But somewhere along the way she had become drop-dead gorgeous. “When did I miss this?” he wondered.

Truth be known, if it wasn’t for her this summer would have been a lot worse. She had been his constant companion. She hadn’t hounded him to open up, and she let him be when he wanted to be alone. “How’d she know me so well?” he marveled.

They were enjoying all of Ginny’s favorite foods and laughing as the twin’s regaled them with a story of an experiment gone wrong when they heard a loud “POP” from the living room. Silence fell over the kitchen as they listened for some indication as to who their uninvited guest was. After a few moments they all looked at each other curiously as they heard the hushed voices of small children arguing.

Mr. Weasley, Bill, Charlie, and Harry drew their wands and started quietly moving towards the living room. Fred and George rushed out the back door to circle around the house and come in from the front. Everyone reached the entrances to the living room and stopped dead in their tracks.

Arthur Weasley simply could not believe his eyes. There in front of him were two children, a boy and a girl, maybe six to seven years old. But that was not the really shocking part. The little boy had messy black hair and happy twinkling brown eyes. The little girl tugged at his heart. She was a beautiful little red haired clone of his daughter at that age; except that she had bright green eyes, whose color matched another’s in the room.

The children were so busy arguing that they didn’t notice their audience.

“I didn’t do anything Lily!” the boy argued.

“James you shouldn’t have picked the book up! I bet when you opened it you made the curse thingy go off!” the girl named Lily shot back.

“That can’t be true, I heard Mum telling Dad that Aunt Hermione said she thought the curse was broken,” James responded, clearly distressed. “So how could it be my fault?”

“I am so going to tell Mum and Dad. You know they told you not to touch their stuff!” Lily taunted.

“And you think I’m a spoiled git, wait till I tell them you dared me to!” James shouted back.

Lily started to walk away when she stopped. James still not noticing their company had turned to follow her and ran straight into her back. The kids stumbled and fell down at the site of their grandpa flummoxed.

Lily got to her feet first. “Grandpa! James did it. I was just watching to see what would happen,” Lily said, hoping to get her grandpa on her side.

“Well Lily told me to. I didn’t think it was working. I mean Mum said it didn’t work, and besides she dared me!” he almost yelled, pointing his finger accusingly at his sister.

Molly Weasley, having heard the children call Arthur “Grandpa” bustled past all the gawking men and looked at her two grandchildren. Then she curled up her toes and fainted. No one moved to help her.

Harry walked farther into the room. James saw him and ran straight at him. “Dad! Dad! You just gotta believe me,” James pleaded with his father. “It’s not my fault, I didn’t know the book would do that, honest. Anyway, Lily dared me to do it.”

Ginny moved past her brothers. Upon seeing the children, a gasp escaped her lips.

Lily, seeing Ginny ran to her and threw her arms around her mother. “Mum, I swear I didn’t dare him. He’s been curious about that book ever since he heard the story about you, Dad, Uncle Ron and Aunt Hermione.”

Ron slumped to the floor awkwardly, landing hard on his rump, a slightly glassy look in his eyes. Hermione had finally made it into the room and looked at the children, then at Mrs. Weasley, then at Ron. She knelt down by Ron trying to see if he was all right.

Mr. Weasley, finally recovered enough to have some coherent thoughts, went to his wife and tended to her. The remaining four brothers looked at Harry, then Ginny, and finally the kids. In a truly momentous occasion, none of them could find words.

“Uhm…Mummy?” Lily asked in a scared voice.

Ginny looked down at the little girl she held in her arms. “What’s the matter Pumpkin,” she responded distractedly.

“Well, I’m scared,” the little girl responded timidly.

“Why ever for honey?” Ginny asked, her focus now on her daughter.

“Well, I know this is Grandpa and Grandmum’s house, but everybody looks so different, even you and Daddy,” Lily said earnestly.

“How so?” Harry asked.

Lily just shrugged her shoulders indicating she didn’t know.

“I think it’s ‘cause everybody looks younger. And there’s some people here we don’t know,” James supplied.

Harry and Ginny looked at each other, neither quite sure what to do next. Hermione, having overheard the conversation between the children and their parents put her arms around both Harry and Ginny. “Perhaps it would be best if you took the kids up to Ginny’s…I mean your room,” she suggested. Then speaking a little louder so the others could hear, “Maybe this lot can floo Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall,” she said giving Ron a meaningful look.

“Right Hermione,” Ron said catching on. “I’ll get this lot sorted out.”

Hermione smiled at him. “Was it really me who said that Ron was the thickest boy in school?”

Ron chose to ignore this remark. The twins however burst out laughing.

Harry, Ginny, the children and Hermione made their way up to Ginny’s room.

0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

Afte r sitting the kids on the bed, Harry sat down on one side of them and Ginny the other. Hermione knelt on the floor in front of them.

“So kids, the reason everyone seems so young…” Hermione paused, not sure how to say this. “Look, first thing to remember is that there’s no need to be scared. Everything will be all right. Your parents will take good care of you and there’s lots of family around to help. We will get everything sorted out, but the reason everything seems strange is that you’ve come…how old are you anyway?” she asked suddenly.

“We’re seven years old Aunt Hermione,” Lily replied.

“Yeah, but I’m the oldest, which means you gotta do what I say. You never listen to me Lily!” James said giving his sister a stern look.

Lily ignored him, clearly focused on the big picture. “Aunt Hermione? How come you don’t know how old we are?”

“Well sweetie, that’s what I’m trying to explain,” Hermione said carefully. “You and James here have come back in time… Wait, what do think today’s date is?”

“August 14, 2012,” James replied hesitantly.

“Hermion!” Harry gasped in disbelief.

“Well kids,” Hermione said in shock, “it seems you’ve come back in time sixteen years.”

Both kids teared up immediately and started to cry uncontrollably.

Harry and Ginny wrapped both kids up in comforting hugs trying their best to console them.

“There, there Lily and James,” Harry said trying to console them. “I know how you feel. I seem to find myself in these kind of scrapes all the time.”

“Oh my!” Ginny said in mock exasperation. “If our kids take after you, we’re never going to know a moments peace.” She gave Harry a wink to let him know she was teasing.

Harry snickered at her comment.

Finally, with soothing words and lots of gentle back rubbing, the young pair got their children to calm down.

“Do you think you could tell us how this happened?” asked Harry.

“Dad, I swear it was an accident, I didn’t mean to do it!” yelled a scared James.

“Hold on there Tiger,” Harry said soothingly. No one is going to punish you, and you’re not in any trouble. But we need to know what happened so we can get you back to the right time.”

“Well, you and mummy have a room in our house that you keep lots of old junk in,” Lily started to explain. And we found the book that you had told us about one night as a bed time story.”

“What book is that Pumpkin?” Ginny asked.

“You know…the one that sent all of you back in time,” the little girl replied.

Harry, Ginny, and Hermione looked at each other in confusion.

“Honestly Mum and Dad!” Lily said exasperated. “Some girl wanted to go out with Dad your seventh year. But Dad was already in love with you Mum. So this girl cursed…or hexed…I don’t really know exactly…anyway she did something to this book and gave it to Mum hoping it would send her into the past. I think it was a history book about Hogwarts.”

“Hogwarts A History?” asked Hermione

“Yeah! That’s the one!” yelled James.

“Apparently there’s an adventure in store for us in the future,” Hermione noted.

Ginny was turning red and muttering to herself.

“Mummy, are you mad at us?” Lily asked scared.

Harry and Hermione both looked at her. She was clearly trying to control a towering rage.

“No honey, Mummy is not mad at you,” Harry said soothingly. “I think Mummy is mad at the girl who sent…or will send…her the book.”

“When I get my hands on that little harlot…” Ginny seethed.

“Gin,” Harry said carefully, “you might want to reign it in there a bit. You are scaring the kids, and quite frankly, me as well.”

Ginny snorted derisively at Harry’s remark, as she tried to regain her temper.

“Did this happen while your Daddy was fighting the big bad Dark Wizard?” Hermione asked trying to change the subject.

“Oh no,” James said casually. “Daddy said that this was after he was gone.”

Hermione’s eyes bulged. She stood up suddenly, moving towards the door, and motioning for Harry and Ginny to follow. “You kids stay in the room,” Hermione said, gently pushing Harry and Ginny out the door. “I need to talk to your Mum and Dad a minute.” She gently eased the door shut after them. She quietly placed a silencing charm on the door.

“You definitely know what this means don’t you?” Hermione asked excitedly.

Ginny looked at her questioningly. Harry’s thoughts weren’t much more coherent.

“Uh, Ginny and I get married?” Harry asked.

Hermione rolled her eyes at him. “No you twit!” she said exasperated. “You win! We all make it!”

Harry and Ginny stared at her in stunned disbelief as the truth of her declaration hit them, smiles breaking on their faces.

But then Harry and Ginny seemed to realize something at the same time, the smiles leaving their faces and solemn expressions replacing them.

“What’s the matter with you two?” Hermione asked in confusion at their reaction. “This should be the greatest of news!”

Tears started to fall down Ginny’s eyes. Harry was choking on his, trying to hold them back. “Hermione,” he said quietly, “The kids said they didn’t recognize everybody. That sort of implies we don’t all make it.”

Hermione was stunned by the implication. She hadn’t remembered that. She brought a hand to her mouth to stifle her sudden urge to weep.

“Maybe we could find out from the kids who’s dead from the future and how they died,” Ginny said desperately. “Then we could make sure to have them avoid what kills them!”

“No,” Hermione whispered.

“But Hermione…”

“NO!” Hermione said forcefully.

Ginny stood there looking hurt and confused.

Harry moved next to her and put a comforting arm around her. “Ginny,” he said in almost a whisper, “terrible things can happen when you tamper with the future.” He continued on, his voice thick with emotion. “What if those deaths were somehow necessary in the fight against Voldemort? What if one of them dies saving me, or you? One or the other of us could end up dead, and then our children might never be born.”

Ginny looked at him in horror, as she finally comprehended what he was saying. She burst out crying and buried her head in his shoulder. “I feel so helpless,” she wailed. “I know someone I love is going to die and I can’t do anything about it, can I?”

“No,” Harry croaked. “That’s always the catch to time travel. It’s why it’s so tightly regulated. The temptation to change the future is to great.”

“I’ll go back in with the children,” Hermione said softly. “You two should talk to each other for a moment.” She gave Harry meaningful look. He nodded his understanding. Hermione quietly went back into Ginny’s room to be with James and Lily.

0o0o0o0o0oo0ooo0o0o0oo0ooo0o0

Harry led Ginny by the arm a little farther down the hall. They stood facing each other, both of them extremely nervous.

“What does Hermione think we need to talk about?” Ginny asked quietly.

Harry looked up, giving her a tentative, shy smile. “Us.”

“Us?” Ginny asked sadly. “There’s no us, Harry. You’ve never shown any romantic interest in me. And I’m over my girlish crush on you.”

“Oh,” he said glumly.

“You sound disappointed. Why?” Ginny asked, curious.

Harry was having a little trouble meeting her eyes. “Well, it’s just that this summer…I thought maybe our relationship changed. I thought maybe you and I had become…closer friends.”

“Was that before or after our fight?” she quipped.

Harry winced. “Ginny, I said I was sorry. You were right. I was being a complete git. But…I don’t know…somehow this summer...I just started to see you differently, you know? You’re brilliant and easy to be around. You’ve got a wicked sense of humor, a right scary temper. And somehow, when I wasn’t looking, you went from being Ron’s little sister to this beautiful girl who takes my breath away. I…I think…I’m falling for you,” he almost whispered.

Ginny looked at him like she’d never seen him before. “Who are you and what have you done with Harry Potter?” she thought. “I…I don’t know what to say. I’m not sure I believe you. I’ve waited so long for you to say something…anything like this…you must be having me on.

“I’m serious,” he said smiling tentatively at her.

Ginny was still having trouble coming to terms with his declaration. This could not be happening. Things this wonderful did not happen to her. She usually felt like she was invisible to him, and now he seemed to see her clear as day. “No…no…this must be a cosmic joke,” she thought. “I still don’t believe you,” she said clearly in denial.

“Ginny,” Harry said patiently, “I really do have feelings for you, strong ones.”

“Prove it!” she dared.

Harry developed a slight blush. Then slowly moved towards her, he carefully placed his hands on her silky cheeks. He bent forward and drew her head towards him. Ever so softly he placed a delicate, lingering kiss on her lips. Before long the kiss became filled with more longing and passion until at last the need for air forced them to pull apart.

Ginny looked up at him, tears of joy rimming her eyes. It was true. She could see it in his eyes. How had she missed it? “Wow Potter!” she said breathlessly. “When you prove something…”

“And why is it you believe me now?” he said chuckling. “I know I’m not that good a kisser.”

Ginny laughed at that. Then she became more serious. “I saw it in your eyes; the answer was simply in your eyes.”

Harry pulled her into a tender hug. “It’s nice to know what I have to look forward to Gin. My future suddenly got a lot happier.”

“Yeah, mine too,” she replied dreamily.

They heard a throat clearing behind them. They pulled apart to see Ginny’s parents watching them, knowing smiles on their faces. “It’s getting late, and we probably won’t be able to get the children back home tonight. Why don’t we get them ready for bed,” Mrs. Weasley said warmly. “I’ve used an old sewing charm to alter a pair of Ron’s pajamas for James, and one of your old night gowns for Lily. Your dad is going to enlarge the bed in your room dear, and the kids can sleep in there. Are we correct in assuming that you and Harry would like to be with them tonight?”

Harry and Ginny looked at each other. Neither had thought that far ahead. “Uhm…well…I guess Mum. We hadn’t really talked about it yet. But someone should stay with them, and well…we do have things to talk about.”

Mrs. Weasley gave them a sympathetic smile. “Yes, I suppose you do. Please leave the door cracked. I’d like to take a peek at my grandchildren during the night,” Mrs. Weasley said, almost giddy.

After the children had changed into their pajamas, brushed their teeth and used the loo, they were finally ready to settle down. Stepping around the two pallets on the floor, they climbed into the enlarged bed and snuggled under the covers. Hedwig perched on the windowsill, and hooted at the children softly.

Ginny tenderly rubbed their foreheads, and gave each one of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “Good night Pumpkin,” she said to Lily, “good night my little dragon,” she said teasing James.

Harry gave each of them a hug and tucked them in. “Good night my little adventurers,” he said giving them a little wink.

They giggled and settled down into the covers. Soon they were sleeping contentedly.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0 o0

Harry and Ginny stepped outside the room and gently closed the door. Both just stood there awhile lost in their own thoughts.

Harry looked up to see Ginny watching him, biting her lower lip. He knew he wasn’t the cleverest boy when it came to girls, but he thought he knew what this look meant.

“You look as nervous as I feel,” he said to her.

“Well…uhm…yeah I guess I am. All of this changes things a bit, you know? We’re a lot further in our…uh…relationship than I ever expected,” she said barely getting it out.

“Come here,” he said opening up his arms to hold her. Ginny slowly let him wrap her in a comforting embrace, as she put her arms around him and lay her head on his shoulder. “You’re not alone you know. I’m still trying to come to terms with all of this, and what it means for us. Been a day full of surprises.”

“Yeah,” she replied. “But good ones.”

“We should go down and check on the plans for getting them home,” Harry suggested.

“Alright, but let’s not be gone from the kids too long. I…well…I just…” she stammered.

“It’s okay Gin,” he said comforting her, “I know exactly what you mean. I want to be with them as much as possible too, before they leave. I want to store it up so that I have it to hold within me until they come for good, you know?”

“Thanks Harry,” she said simply.

He smiled at her and gave her shoulders a squeeze. They linked hands and headed off to the kitchen.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0oo0


“Oh, Harry and Ginny,” Mr. Weasley said when he saw them walk into the kitchen. “You just missed Albus and Minerva.”

“What did they have to say about our situation?” Harry asked.

“Well Albus, that crafty old dodger, apparently has a special time turner that he thinks will do the trick,” Mr. Weasley said by way of explanation. “Apparently it’s a rather rare one that can go forward in time. He said since the book that sent them here didn’t arrive with them they couldn’t go that way. But he has asked that he be allowed to take them through himself tomorrow so that he can explain to your future selves what happened without alarming anyone. He thinks this will be the safest and surest way to do things. When he returns, he wants to obliviate all our memories with regards to the children. Frankly, I have to agree. The future should not be tampered with.”

“Well then,” Mrs. Weasley said, trying to change the subject, “how about some birthday cake for you two and then maybe you should go spend a little more time with those adorable children of yours.”

Harry smiled at his future mother-in-law. “Thanks Mum,” he said with a huge grin. Ginny covered her mouth to conceal her smirk.

Mrs. Weasley stood absolutely still, the emotions playing off her face exquisitely. Then she rushed forward and gave Harry a fierce hug.

“Mum,” Ginny said giggling, “he’s turning blue!”

0o0o0o0o0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o

A fter Harry and Ginny got ready for bed, they knelt at the edge of the twin’s bed and looked at their children, awed at how angelic they looked.

“Thanks Ginny,” Harry said in a voice choked with emotion.

Ginny looked over at him, concerned to see tears coming out of his eyes. She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder. “For what?” she asked gently.

“For giving me the love I will need to defeat Voldemort,” he replied. “Dumbledore is always saying that I have something Voldemort doesn’t. I think he means that I have love, specifically, your love. You must give me the strength and the power to beat him. So again…thank you. I’m sure I would never have defeated him without you.”

Ginny wrapped him in a warm, tender hug. They shared a sweet, poignant kiss. They pulled apart, and rested their foreheads together. “Let’s get some sleep Harry. Dumbledore is coming early tomorrow, and I want to spend more time with them before they go.”

“Yeah, me too” he said huskily.

They both lay down on their pallets. Ginny scooted closer so she could lay her head on Harry’s chest, and he put his arm protectively around her. They were asleep in minutes.

0o0o00o0o0o0o0o0o

It was midnight and Arthur Weasley was heading to bed. What a day. He was quite satisfied with it when all was said and done. He and Molly had talked about what if…well it looks like it happened after all, and he couldn’t be more pleased for his little girl.

Tomorrow his grandchildren would return back to their time, and their parent’s minds would be put at ease, both now and in the future. Things may or may not get back to normal, but everything would work out for the better.

He walked up the stairs and saw Molly peeking through the door to Ginny’s room. He padded softly up behind her and peeked over her shoulder. The bed he enlarged for them was empty. His gaze shifted to the floor. Their grandchildren were snuggled close together, deep asleep in between Harry and Ginny. Ginny lay on her side facing her children and Harry, her arm draped over her children. Harry was on his side facing Ginny and his children; his arm lay protectively over all of them. Both had peaceful smiles on their faces. The future wasn’t so far away after all. Well good. His youngest child and the boy he always thought of as his child deserved to find as much happiness as they could. They no doubt had nightmares to face ahead of them. None of them would remember this after tomorrow. But he vowed anyway to try and help them grab and hold on to their future, and all the happiness they could find.

He kissed his wife gently on the cheek, and led her to their room. She had always been his future, just as Harry and Ginny would always be each other’s future.


The End!
Reviews 15
ChapterPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear