Search:

SIYE Time:23:19 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


We've Got It All Worked Out
By ginny_lola

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB, Post-DH/PM
Characters:All
Genres: Fluff, General, Romance
Warnings: Mild Language, Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 13
Summary: Harry and Ginny re-unite after the Final Battle. Oneshot.
Hitcount: Story Total: 9179



Disclaimer: Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions in this story are my own and in no way represent the owners of this site. This story subject to copyright law under transformative use. No compensation is made for this work.



Author's Notes:
i seriously choose random titles. i dunno where i get them from, they just pop into my head and it's hard to let them go. a bit like my stories.

please please please please please review!!!!!!1 i live 4 reviews! ok, i actually live for other stuff 2 but it's one of them things i love off... a bit like oxygen...

i luv reviews more than triple stuffed oreos, and thats saying sumthing!




ChapterPrinter


‘Where’s Harry?’ asked Ron breathlessly.

He and Hermione had just sprinted down the staircase after discovering that Harry was not in Gryffindor Tower. My mum and my eyes widened in horror and we both stared at Ron and Hermione.

‘What do you mean? He’s with you two, isn’t he?’

Hermione shook her head nervously. ‘No. We woke up half an hour ago and he was gone.’

The whole of my family were now staring at Ron and Hermione nervously. ‘Why would he wander off like that?’ asked Bill and Ron shrugged.

‘We dunno. We’ve checked everywhere we can think of; we were even going to go down into the Chamber of Secrets to check.’ I flinched at the mention of the Chamber and I suddenly thought of something.

‘I think I know where he is,’ I sighed, and I swung my legs off the bench, stood up and hurried off out of the hall and into the grounds. It was warm and sunny; it seemed even the weather was celebrating Voldemort’s death. I shielded my eyes from the sun and set off around the lake.

After ten minutes, I reached the other side of the murky lake and I recognised the large beach tree immediately. It was the one that I and Harry used to come to when they were dating. I pushed my way through the branches and into the small area behind the haywire leaves where you could see the lake and castle, but no-one could see you. We had loved the privacy from Ron and Hermione and any other nosy students.

I glanced at the trunk of the tree where the words ‘Harry 4 Ginny’ were and, directly above them, were the words ‘James 4 Lily’. Harry had been overjoyed when we found that.

I crouched down as I heard a soft sob and reached out for something. Finally, I found it. The Invisibility Cloak; Harry had shown me it while we were dating and it was very useful for sneaking out after curfew. And other stuff too...

I tore it off suddenly and saw Harry. He had cut his hair, got changed and shaved, but obviously hadn’t bothered to go down to Madam Pomfrey for his wounds. There was a large patch of shockingly scarlet blood on his t-shirt where his chest was and more was seeping out. On his arms, were many more scars than the familiar ‘I must not tell lies’. I could see one that looked like a bite and a long, thin one about two inches long. As I looked, he had scars all over himself.

Harry spoke. ‘What are you doing here?’

I sat down beside him and bit my lip. ‘I came to find you. Everybody’s really worried.’

Harry nodded and stared ahead, into the lake.

‘Are you OK?’ I asked tentatively, eyeing the blood seeping from his chest. He nodded again and I rolled my eyes.

‘Come on! Speak!’

Harry turned his head and grinned at me. Now that took me by surprise.

‘I'm so sorry, and I really missed you.’

‘I missed you, too.’

We both sat facing each other for a moment and then, suddenly, he kissed me. I was confused for a moment, but soon sunk into it. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him back. I missed that.

As I drew back a minute or two later, I saw that he was clutching his chest in agony. I immediately began to worry, as all Weasleys do. It was always an instinct with us.

‘What is it? What’s wrong?’

Harry shook his head and groaned. ‘Nothing, it’s just where the curse hit me.’

I stared at him. ‘What curse?’ His eyes widened as he realised what he’d just said. I folded my arms and stared at him adamantly: not blinking, tracing my fingers over his cheek.

After a few seconds, he gave in.

‘It’s... well... OK, it was Avada Kadavra.’

I felt my eyes widen in shock. ‘How did you...’

Harry shook his head. ‘Now isn’t the time Ginny. I will tell, and your family,’ he seemed to be deep in thought for a moment, ‘and Luna, Neville, Kingsley and McGonagall, because they all deserve to know.’

I nodded understandingly and pulled Harry’s t-shirt off. ‘Hey – wha – Ginny, what are you doing? OW!’

I put his bloodstained t-shirt down and looked at his wound. It was a heartbreaking sight. There were purple bruises all over his chest and a large, circular scar lay by his neck. His chest was covered with scarlet blood and I wiped as much off as I could with his t-shirt.

‘If you ever pretend to be dead again, I’m afraid I’ll have to kill you Mr Potter!’ I murmured as I traced my finger lightly over his scar. He shivered at this.

I pressed gently on his chest and he groaned in pain. ‘I’m guessing that hurt?’

Harry nodded grimly and closed his eyes for a few seconds. ‘Yeah, just a little bit.’

I smiled at him and he even grinned after a second. He glanced around our little den and saw the engravings we’d made almost year ago. His grin faded slightly. ‘I remember that,’ he muttered, and traced the words.

‘Is it still true?’ I asked quietly, and Harry turned to stare at me.

‘Of course it is,’ he said, staring at me as though I was mad. I put my hand on his cheek and stared into his eyes, which were the familiar bright green. But now, there was something new there. A fierce glint: a battle glint.

‘I love you,’ said Harry and I threw myself forwards and kissed him again. I knew it was probably hurting him, but he didn’t seem to mind. He put his hands in my hair and I put mine in his, just as we used to a year ago. I pulled back for a second to say ‘I love you, too,’ and I kissed him again.

We stayed like that for almost five minutes, familiarizing ourselves with each other after almost a year apart. I didn’t even notice as his hand travelled down my back and over my chest. As I pulled back for air, his mouth travelled down my neck, his hand on the other side. I shivered at how warm his touch was, and I was satisfied when he shivered too. We fell back against the grass and his mouth trailed over my jaw-line.

A few seconds later, we were interrupted by Ron, causing us to pull away immediately and sit up. I quickly straightened my shirt while Harry shoved his glasses back on. I ran my fingers through my hair, while there was no point changing Harry’s. It always looked like it did now. I loved it.

‘What the he- OI! What do you two think you are doing?’ he bellowed. I could see Hermione behind him, rolling her eyes.

‘Seriously Ronald, they’re old enough to be left on their own for half an hour!’

Harry pulled back, but held my hand still and I glared at Ron.

‘How kind of you to join us here, Ronald.’

Ron threw himself into the area in the tree and tugged Hermione in after him.

‘What the hell were you two doing? And why hasn’t Harry got a shirt on?’

Hermione and I both rolled our eyes while Harry pointed at his wound. ‘That is why I haven’t got my shirt on Ron.’

Ron and Hermione gasped and jumped up. ‘You’ve got to go and see Madam Pomfrey, Harry, now!’ cried Hermione and Ron shook his head muttering; ‘you see this is why you shouldn’t be snogging my little sister, Potter.’

‘Come on Harry, hospital wing now!’ Hermione climbed through the trees and Ron ran out after her, but not before yelling: ‘Ginny, help Harry up and bring him out!’

I took Harry’s arm and helped him up, but he was already pushing himself up. ‘I’m fine to climb up on my own,’ he mumbled, but fell and clutched my shoulder to steady him.

I grinned at him and started to climb out of the tree, but Harry pulled me back, glancing around nervously.

‘Wait,’ he said, and pushed me up against the trunk of the tree and kissed me fiercely, our tongues wrestling with each other.

‘There,’ he said after he pulled back, both of us panting. ‘That should last until Ron leaves us alone again!’

I giggled and took his hand. ‘Come on then, Mr Chosen One.’
Reviews 13
ChapterPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear