Search:

SIYE Time:7:58 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


After the Horcrux
By Manwe Valarian

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: Death, Mild Language, Rape, Sexual Situations, Violence
Rating: R
Reviews: 138
Summary: Harry and Ginny were meant to be together, but that doesn't mean things will be easy. They must deal with a rebuilding British magical community, fame, and even overprotective family members.
Hitcount: Story Total: 76458; Chapter Total: 1921
Awards: View Trophy Room






ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Harry was confused when he woke, and he didn’t want to open his eyes. His head was pounding, and his stomach felt like a boat on an angry sea. He could see light through his eyelids, so he knew it was daylight. He felt around him and realized that he was on a sofa and not in his bed. His left foot was on the floor beside the sofa. Trying to sit up, Harry felt his head spin and his stomach splash and twist around inside of him. Falling back down on the sofa, a low moan escaped his lips.

“Master is awake,” said Kreacher. He had appeared beside Harry. “Master does not feel well. Kreacher knows how to fix this. He has done it for past Masters.” The House Elf disappeared and returned a few seconds later. ‘Here Master,” said the Elf, as he sat a glass beside Harry. “Drink all of this at once. It will make you feel better.”

Harry rolled over so he could support himself on his left arm. This made his head and stomach act up, but he wanted to drink Kreature’s remedy. He grabbed the glass without opening his eyes. The mixture tasted like Pepperup potion mixed with Xeno Lovegood’s Blimpy soup. He had to concentrate not to hurl the potion back up. After finally swallowing the last drop, he roughly sat the glass down onto the table, and flopped back down on the sofa. He placed his hands over his mouth and nose to keep the contents of his stomach in place.

After a couple of minutes, the urge to be sick left him, and he realized that his head didn’t hurt anymore. He sat up properly and Kreature was standing there looking at him. “Kreature, that was disgusting.”

“Is Master feeling better?”

“Yes, but…”

“Then it worked.” The House Elf disappeared without another word.

Harry looked at where the House Elf had been. He chuckled to himself. Kreature was comfortable with him, and he was right the drink made him feel better. Running his hand through his hair, Harry tried to piece together the events of last night. He had a bad feeling that something had happened that he was going to regret.

He easily remembered everything from dinner and opening his presents. He looked over to the corner of the sitting room and saw his presents piled there. The only one that wasn’t in the corner was the picture of Ginny and him. It was on the table beside the sofa. He tried to remember how they got here last night. He could vaguely remember going to the Burrow and getting them after leaving the pubs.

The Pubs! Harry did something or said something at one of the pubs. He remembered going to the first three pubs but leaving the third and going to the fourth was hazy. Was there a fifth pub? Harry tried to remember. He remembered having at least three drinks in the fourth pub. He suddenly remembered something as he looked at Ginny’s present. The entire conversation with George came back to him.

He jumped up in fear. “What if George told Ginny what I said? She would probably curse my bits off,” he shouted to the room. He started to pace around the room mumbling to himself. “How could I be so bloody thick? Bugger! What am I going to do?” He didn’t look where he was going and bumped into the wall. He stood there and hit his head against the wall for several seconds.

Pushing away from the wall, he walked over and picked up the picture of Ginny and him. He stood there and stared at it. “How could I mess something up as perfect as this?” he asked himself. He looked at the clock and saw it was eleven o’clock. He had two hours: to get ready to see her, two hours to figure out how he was going to apologize for his stupidity, two hours to try to salvage the best thing that ever happened to him.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Harry stood in an alley trying to get his courage up enough to go face Ginny. He had never felt this type of fear before. It was different from the feeling you get when you face your death. Under those circumstances, the enemy was someone else now the enemy was he. He was the one that made the mistake that can hurt him.

The past two hours he tried to think of any type of an excuse to tell her, and they all seemed feeble. The best thing he could probably do was to explain why he said that and ask for forgiveness. Somehow telling her that he was drunk and said that she probably shagged Dean and /or Michael would not help his cause. Therefore, he would just explain that he was a git, and see how things go.

Walking into Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes brought stares from two of the three redheaded workers. Harry was sure that George had smiled at him. Ginny seemed to avoid looking directly at Harry, but she walked up to him and said over her shoulder to George and Ron. “I’m taking my lunch now.”

Harry held the door open for her. She walked through it and turned towards their sandwich shoppe. They walked about halfway there in total silence. When Ginny stopped walking and said without turning to look at him, “I am not happy!”

“Ginny…”

“Shut up! I cannot believe you told my brothers last night that I am a BLOODY SLAPPER!” The last two words were shouted so loud that everyone on the street turned and looked.

“Ginny, I didn’t say that,” was Harry’s feeble reply.

Ginny turned and looked him in the eyes. Her eyes were blazing with anger and pain. Harry felt like cringing, but he knew he deserved it. “You didn’t tell my brothers! Not one or two, but all my…” She stopped yelling, but continued sarcastically “excuse me you didn’t tell Charlie, or did you Owl him?” Ginny stopped to stare a little longer at him. “You told them that I have shagged everyone I ever went out with.” She stood herself up a little straighter. “Except you! If you think that ploy will get me to shag you…”

“NO!” The word came out as a soft howl. “That isn’t what happened at all.” Harry was staring at her not cowering from her anger. “We were drinking. We were drinking quite a bit. I was pretty well trollied and George started to ask me about us.” He stopped to look at her to see if she was believing any of this.

“Do you think being drunk gives you any right to…”

“No! No, it doesn’t Ginny. I am so sorry about what I said to your brothers.” He lowered his voice so that no earwiggers would hear. “They asked if we — had — well made love. I told them no. Then he said something about you still being a virgin. I — a — I said that I think you are.” Harry cowered a little, as Ginny’s anger seemed to pulse from her. “Then George asked what I meant by that. Ginny, I was peeved that he was asking this stuff anyway, and being as destroyed as I was, said something to get their wands in a knot. I said that I am not the only person you went out with.”

He stood there with his hands on her shoulders hoping that she would first believe him and second that she could eventually forgive him. They stood like that for several seconds staring into each other’s eyes. Harry couldn’t tell what Ginny was thinking. Her eyes were still hard and angry. She didn’t call him a liar, which is good.

“I am not hungry. I am going back to the shop,” she said with a flat unemotional voice. Harry let his hands drop off her shoulders and looked down to the ground. He could feel hope seep out of him. Before Ginny left, she spoke again, “What if it’s true, Harry? What would you think of me then?”

Harry looked up and caught her looking at him. A vision popped into his mind. It was Ginny and Dean in the corridor after Quidditch in his sixth year, when Ron and he caught them snogging. Only, they weren’t clothed. He immediately felt sick like his insides had turned to festering mass. He loved Ginny and the thought of her even snogging another man hurt him. The thoughts of her shagging them tore through his heart like a jagged knife, even if he had no right to be hurt. He didn’t notice Ginny leaving until he saw her long red hair swaying as she stepped through the shop’s front door.

He couldn’t move from the spot he was at. He stood there in the middle of Diagon Alley with his mind showing him images of Ginny with Dean, and Ginny with Michael. It hurt him so much that he didn’t even think about walking away. It was worse than when he imagined her marrying someone else. Now there was a face attached to the other man. It didn’t even matter to him if she wasn’t a virgin. He just couldn’t think about her with someone else. She was his Ginny; at least she used to be.

“Hey, that’s Harry Potter!” someone said by him. He looked up and registered that the street was filled with people staring at him. It occurred to him that he was so emotional that he let his Transfigured hair and glasses go back to normal. As people started to move towards him, he Apparated.

Landing on the stoop of his house, Harry stumbled through the front door. He walked upstairs to his room and collapsed onto the bed. Turning over, he saw the picture that Ginny gave him yesterday. It was sitting on top of the chest of drawers so that he could look at it when he woke up every morning. He had placed it there before leaving.

Looking at the picture brought back all the memories of Australia, they were so happy. He was so happy, to be able to hold her, and feel her soft bare skin against his chest. Her hair would cascade over him as she lay in his arms. He lay there on the bed staring at the picture, and thinking about Ginny and how he hurt her, unable to move. Minutes turned into hours as he thought about her, how much he loved her. She had told him she loved him. Hearing those words had made him so happy. Harry jumped up out of his bed and grabbed the picture with both hands. She never said she didn’t love me anymore, he thought to himself.

A smile formed on his lips as he thought that maybe all hope wasn’t lost. He would be patient and try to reassure her that he was sorry about what he said. Tomorrow he would Owl her and ask if it was possible to take her to lunch. His spirits dropped again. Tomorrow was the Auror testing at the Ministry. He couldn’t go to lunch with her. He needed to do something else. If he didn’t show up, it could make matters worse. If he would Owl her and tell her that he had to go to testing all day, would she understand?

Harry had thought of something to do. He looked at his watch and saw that it was three o’clock. He would have to move fast if he wanted to make sure, his plan didn’t fail. He ran through the house and Disapparated on the stoop.

He was back within fifteen minutes. He bounced as he walked through the house to the kitchen. He tossed a sandwich together and poured himself some pumpkin juice. He had to clear his mind and prepare for the testing tomorrow. He didn’t want to make a total arse of himself at the testing also.

Being too nervous to sit and eat in the kitchen, he walked up stairs to the study. It used to be the formal dining room. He had no plans of entertaining twenty or more people, so he put a desk in there and turned the table into a workstation. He walked past his textbooks and notebooks to a stack of scrapbooks that sat off by themselves. There were four books sitting among a haphazard collage of pictures. He had been collecting pictures from people for the past month, when he visited them, many where happy to give him copies of their pictures. There was a book of his parents, one of the Marauders, one for the dead DA and Order members, and one he had just for Ginny. He would work on these late at night. It helped him deal with the loss of so many people he loved. It somehow made him feel connected to them. It kept their memories alive and, in a way, it kept them alive.

While looking at the scrapbook of Ginny, he ate his sandwich. He was still nervous about tomorrows testing. He didn’t want to start revising his notes. He had done this for the past two days this would just get his mind all worked up. He needed to do something to relax.

Harry knew the exact thing what would do that for him. He went to his bedroom, where he kept his and Ginny’s brooms hanging on the wall. Picking up his Nimbus, he walked to the stoop. Touching the top of his head with his wand, he Disillusioned himself. As the familiar cool sensation melted over him, he thought how spells like this were now so easy for him. Once he was sure he was completely Disillusioned, he shot up into the London sky with a scream of shear joy.

At nine-thirty, Harry landed on the stoop again. He was still Disillusioned. He had flown over most of southern England, passing over the Burrow, Little Winging, and the Grangers new home. He had no plans to land he didn’t want to talk to anyone. He just wanted to fly. He walked inside of the house and lifted his charm. Something felt funny about the house; it felt different since he left four hours ago.

Kreature walked up to him and bowed low. “Master, someone was here while you were gone,” croaked the Elf.

“Who was it?” asked Harry. He knew who it was. He realized Ginny was here. He could sense or smell her flowery scent.

“It was Miss Weasley, Master.”

“What did she do? When was she here?”

“She walked to the kitchen and then your bedroom before she left. She was here an hour after you left. She left shortly afterwards,” finished Kreature. He kept his eyes low and Harry could tell he wasn’t telling him something.

“What else did she do? Kreature, what did she do?” he demanded.

“She left crying, Master.”

As Harry stood there, the happiness from flying left him again. The thoughts of Ginny coming to his house and leaving in tears made his heart ache again. He walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Kreature placed dinner in front of him. Harry pushed the food around his plate while taking a few bites of it.

His mind was swirling with all the possibilities of why Ginny was here and crying. He couldn’t get the thoughts of the pain he had caused out of his mind. He needed to get some sleep or else tomorrow he will be useless at the testing. Walking over to a corner cabinet, he grabbed a bottle of Firewhiskey, and poured himself a tall drink. He downed the Firewhiskey and trudged off to bed. Hoping he would be able to get to sleep sometime tonight.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

“Then George asked what I meant by that. Ginny, I was peeved that he was asking this stuff anyway, and being as destroyed as I was, said something to get their wands in a knot. I said that I am not the only person you went out with.”

Ginny stood there staring at him seething with anger and frustration. What he said made sense. She knew something was wrong this morning, besides the entire bunch of them getting drunk and stupid. Ron kept muttering something like “Harry Bloody Potter” under his breath while trying to down a Hangover potion. When she stepped into the shop, George came over and silkily offered his big brother support for her because of her git of a boyfriend. He then told her that Harry blurted out last night after he was drunk that she was practically the school broom. Everything he said could be misconstrued to what George said. That isn’t what has her so twisted up and angry at Harry.

He still had his glasses darkened. He does this so no one can see his eyes, but that means she can’t either. She wanted to look into his eyes. If she can do that, she can tell if he was being totally honest. His eyes reveal his emotions. She doesn’t need to ask him how he was feeling. All she needed to do was look into his eyes and she would know, but she couldn’t see through his glasses now. She wanted to slap those glasses off his bloody face.

“I am not hungry. I am going back to the shop,” she said with a flat unemotional voice. Ginny felt his hands slide off her shoulders. He was looking down at the ground. This seemed to make her even angrier with him, if that was possible at this moment. She wanted to hurt his feelings, the way he hurt hers. She has told him that she didn’t love Dean or Michael so for him to suggest she shagged them…. She is not that type of witch!

“What if it’s true, Harry? What would you think of me then?” He looked up at her. Then slowly his transfigured lenses cleared. They were no longer smoky. Ginny could see his eyes.

Her heart screeched to a halt. The pain in his eyes was almost unbearable to see. What had she done? Ginny had never seen a person kissed by a Dementor, but she could imagine that their eyes looked like Harry’s right now. She had done this to him. She couldn’t stand to look at him. She felt ashamed of what she had said. Backing away from him, she turned around and walked towards the shop. She needed to be alone.

The shame and regret of her hurtful words were overwhelming her. The tears forming in her eyes had nothing to do with Harry’s drunken stupidity. For the first time in Ginny’s life, she had truly done something that was unnecessarily vicious and cruel. She had always had a temper, but she never had done something that hurt someone she cared about as she had just hurt Harry.

She opened the door of the shop and walked through the display area. Ron looked at her and tried to talk to her. She refused to respond. She couldn’t talk to anyone now. She walked to the storage room and threw open the door and stepped in. She passed rows of shelves loaded with merchandise until she reached the furthest corner of the building and stopped facing the wall. The tears burnt her eyes and her breathing was coming in heaving sobs that she tried to control. She stood there leaning her face against the wall trying to block out the look in Harry’s eyes.

“Ginny! You all right?” asked Ron.

“Yeah, you back from lunch?” added George.

Turning around she screamed, “LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU GITS!”

Ron and George looked shocked at her response and left the stock room. Ginny slid down the wall and sat on the floor. Pulling her knees up to her chest, she crossed her arms on her knees, lowered her head, and cried. The tears fell from her eyes and soaked her robes. She cried for several minutes then she suddenly stopped. Picking her head up from her knees, she looked towards the store’s salesroom. All the pain that she is now feeling, and all the pain that Harry is going through is directly or indirectly her brothers’ fault.

She stood up and cleaned up her face and robes with a couple passes of her wand. She is going to make them pay for what they did. If she loses Harry, because of this, she’ll make them pay for the rest of their lives.

She walked out to the front counter and told George that she was ready to go back to work. George tried to talk to her, but she waved any conversation off with her hand. She wasn’t ready to talk to anyone about what had happened.

The rest of the afternoon, she worked without saying anything to her brothers except for work related conversations. She could feel them watching her to see how she was feeling. This concern for her only deepened her resentment towards them. Why do they constantly interfere with her and Harry’s relationship? Don’t they realize that will do nothing but make her miserable?

At four-forty-five, Ginny walked into the back for a few minutes. When she returned to the front, she looked around and saw that the sales floor was empty except for Ron and George. “Excuse me! Could I talk to you two in the office for a few minutes before the five o’clock rush?” Ron and George looked at each other and started to walk towards the back rooms of the shop.

When the three of them reached the office, Ginny pointed to two armchairs and ordered, “Sit down! I am going to tell you two a few things.”

Ron sat, but George stood there defiant. “I am your boss, and I will not sit because you…”

He stopped talking because Ginny pulled her wand and stuck it in his face. “I said sit!” she hissed dangerously at him. George looked at the point of her wand and wordlessly complied. Ginny lowered her wand and stood there glaring at her two brothers for several seconds before speaking again. “I am tired of you two interfering with Harry and my relationship. I love him!” she stated firmly and loudly. “The two of you do nothing but cause us pain. George, I hate you for…”

“Now wait her baby…” He stopped talking because he tried to stand up but found his robes glued to the chair.

“A delayed Sticking Charm on the chairs, dear brothers.” Ginny laughed as she quickly grabbed their wands out of their robes. They had both placed their arms on the chairs. Their robes where they contacted the chairs were permanently stuck. The robes were tight enough that they couldn’t lift their hands to get to their wands. She looked at them struggling to break free. Both were yelling obscenities at her and her little trick. “If you think I am done with you? You are wrong. If you think hurting people is funny George than your going to love this.”

She hit them with her Bat-Bogey Hex. While they sat there and tried to fight of the bogeys on their faces, Ginny Levitated them one at a time out through the shop and dropped them onto the main street of Diagon Alley.

“Ginny, you can’t leave us out here stuck to these chairs,” spluttered George.

“You aren’t stuck to your chairs, only your robes are stuck,” replied Ginny. She heard George start laughing. She hadn’t heard him laugh so joyously for a long time. She closed the front door and locked it. As she did this, the evening rush started in Diagon Alley. All the people getting off work and stopping to buy something on their way home were surrounding Ron and George. Ginny left them out there struggling to free themselves. She knew they didn’t wear anything under their robes in the summer, because of the heat. The only way they were going to get themselves free was to ripe out of their robes and run around Diagon Alley with only their knickers, socks, and shoes. Ginny smiled to herself. She hoped they, at least, had those on.

She walked to the office, took off her robe, and folded it neatly laying it on the desk. This was probably her last day. After George gets inside, he’ll fire her. She smiled at the thought of her brothers tearing out of their robes in front of the spectators in the street. Maybe George can get some publicity out of this prank. Whether or not she gets fired, she is going to find Harry and apologize to him.

The thoughts of her needing to apologize bothered her. She had never hurt anyone like that before. Hexing someone or yelling at them was one thing, but she hurt him deeply. This bothered her, because she never felt she was cruel, just strong and willing to stand up to anybody.

The back door of the shop flew open and George was standing there staring at her. Thank Merlin! He wore his knickers. Ginny stood up straight and stared at him. She wasn’t going to cower or ask for forgiveness from him.

“Brilliant!” shouted George. “That was one of best pranks anyone ever pulled on me!” he shouted, as he laughed, ran over, and enveloped her in a bear hug. He picked her up and spun her around. Ginny pushed him away from her. The thoughts of him nearly starkers hugging her like that were repulsive.

“George,” she squealed. “Get away from me. You’re starkers.”

“Not quite,” he responded. He grabbed the waistband of his pants with his thumbs and pulled them out. “I still have my Y-pants.” He laughed even louder at her cringing at the possibility of seeing even more of him. “Thank you, Ginny! I loved that. You should have seen the looks on everyone’s face, as we ripped ourselves out of the robes. Some old bird covered her eyes with her hand but left an obvious gap between her fingers so she could see.” He stopped talking because he was laughing so hard. He clapped a hand on Ginny shoulder, and calmed himself as he spoke again. “I’ve missed that,” he said solemnly. “That is the one thing that I’ve missed the most about Fred. We’ve pranked each other more than we pranked everyone else combined.”

Ginny almost argued with him, except she could see a tear forming in the corner of his eye.

“You don’t believe me, do you?” asked George. “Who do you think we tested the merchandise on? Ginny, if you are in the business of pranking someone, you had better be able to take getting pranked. Ron, he is easy enough to prank, but he doesn’t try to get even.” Almost on cue, Ron burst through the back door and started yelling and running towards Ginny.

“You bitch! How dare you…” He never finished the statement, because George reeled around and punched him.

“Don’t ever call Ginny that name again. Just because she has an imagination and can pull off a brilliant prank, doesn’t give you the right to call her that,” shouted George. He stood threateningly over Ron, who had a look of disbelief on his face.

“But, but, she…” stuttered Ron.

“We got what we deserved,” countered George. “What’s the matter Ronniekins, afraid to show everyone your natural assets?” George helped him up. “You know little brother. If you would show half the imagination that she has. You would be a great asset to this shop.” Ron looked at his brother with a blank and confused expression. “We will talk later,” said George. “Ginny, I am sorry if my sick idea of a joke got out of hand.” He cowered a little as she gave him a glare that looked like their mothers. “I thought you would just hex the bits off the boy. I never thought the two of you would end up like this. Go find him and talk to him. Ron and I will take care closing the shop tonight.”

George went to give her another hug, but Ginny put her hands on his chest to stop him. “George, I appreciate all this brotherly love, but please put some more clothes on. You two are making me ill.”

This encouraged him to chase her around the office trying to hug her and Ginny screeched and ran from him. Soon the three Weasley’s were laughing together again.

[ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ][ ]

Ginny Apparated onto the stoop of Harry’s house. Ron had told her that it could be done and no one from the street would see her. She knocked on the door, but no one answered. She knocked several more times. After the fifth time, she pulled her wand out and used Alohomora charm on it. The door creaked open allowing her to look inside of the house. She was amazed at the difference in the entrance hall. It no longer looked dark and foreboding. Stepping inside, she closed the front door and looked more carefully at the sitting room and entrance hall. It looked almost cheerful. The walls had new wallpaper that was light and colourful. It had a light green background with a variety of wildflowers randomly placed over it. It almost looked like someone’s flower garden.

“Harry, are you here?” She waited but no one answered. She called for him again, still no answer. She walked into the kitchen looking for him, but he wasn’t there.

Ginny walked through the house looking for some sign of Harry. She stopped and stared at the portrait that replaced Mrs, Blacks. It was a portrait of the original Order of the Phoenix and the DA. A lump formed in her throat as she counted everyone who had died in those portraits. Tearing her attention away from the portrait, she quickly glanced in every room marveling at the change in the house over the last two months.

She ended up at his bedroom. She cautiously opened the door. He had told her that he had redone Sirius’ old bedroom for his own. The room looked very nice to her. A large four poster bed sat with its head against the wall near the entrance. There were two chests of drawers, one near the bed and one at the other end of the room beside a small dresser. There was a door at the other end of the room, probably a closet. The walls were now a buttery yellow, giving the room a cheerful look. The hangings on the bed were deep maroon. They were so dark that they probably looked black at night. The solitary window had light rose coloured hangings. They appeared to be dense enough to block out most light despite their light colour.

The picture that she had given Harry yesterday was sitting on the chest of drawers closest to the bed. One could easily see it from the bed. When she decided to give it to him, she was worried he wouldn’t like it. She wanted to get him something more, but, with her saving for a high-quality broom, she couldn’t afford anything else. She walked over and looked at the picture. The two of them looked so good together. Just looking at Harry with his arm around her in a picture made her feel happy. However, he wasn’t here to hold her now.

Pulling her eyes away from the picture she saw a Firebolt on the wall. She reached out and took it down. She wanted one so badly, but there is no way she could afford one, and even before the fight with Harry, she felt funny about asking him for such an expensive broom. She placed it back onto the rack with a sigh.

She sat on the bed and stared at the picture for some time. She had no idea how long she was there. She was becoming worried. He might have put that picture there last night and didn’t have time to throw it away today. She wanted to talk to him. She wanted to reassure him. She needs him to reassure her. She didn’t want to lose him, over something as stupid as this.

The longer she sat there on the bed the worst her fears became. She started to imagine him walking into the Leaky Cauldron and choosing some witch to satisfy his needs. He could do that, because he was, after all, The-Harry-Potter.

She didn’t remember when she started to cry. She just knew that her cheeks were now wet. She was crying again. She never cried as much as she had over the past two months. She never had so much to lose, as she has over the past two months. This realization only made her more upset and caused even more tears to flow down her cheeks. Frustrated at her weakness, she decided that she needed to go home. Harry doesn’t like girls who always are crying. He thought she was so strong.

Ginny left the bedroom and walked down the stairs wiping her red eyes. The only thing she can do was wait, until Harry comes to see her. The thought that he might not want to see her again made her stop and sob briefly in the sitting room. Recomposing herself, she stepped out onto the stoop and Apparated home.
Reviews 138
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear