Search:

SIYE Time:4:28 on 19th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


A Set Up Gone Wrong
By jojo99

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Comedy, Fluff, General, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Mild Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 151
Summary: AU H/G fluff. Ron forces Ginny to go to a boring Department dinner to make up numbers. She realises it's a set up. Unfortunately for Ron, Ginny enjoys the company of a lovely black-haired man, not the man Ron wants her to talk to.
Hitcount: Story Total: 95036; Chapter Total: 10332
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:

Thanks to Stephanie O for checking this chapter for me.

Sorry about the wait!




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




Chapter 6


Ginny woke to find the sun shining in the window and onto the bed and she also found herself in the foreign position of having an arm wrapped around her. It took a moment before she remembered the previous evening and whose bed she was currently sharing and then she couldn’t help but smile. She soon realised that it wasn’t just Harry’s arm around her. His whole body seemed to be curled around her. His bare chest was resting against her back, his legs were entwined with hers, and his hand was splayed across her stomach. She could feel his breath blowing gently and evenly on her ear. He was still asleep.

She carefully rolled in his arms so that she could look at his relaxed face. He looked a lot younger in his sleep. His hair was falling across the faint scar on his forehead and she itched to brush it away, but she didn’t want to wake him. As she watched him sleep, she thought back a few hours to when they had arrived at Harry’s home.

Harry had led her straight upstairs and into his bedroom. As soon as they were in the room, his mouth had met hers again and they had kissed desperately and passionately. Hands had roamed across each other’s bodies and had gradually moved to under their clothing. They had eventually made their way onto his bed and had laid there kissing and touching tenderly for quite a while before Harry’s and then her shirt had been removed.

“What a lovely sight to wake up to,” Harry said, breaking her from her memories.

“You’re awake.”

“Mmm,” Harry replied, brushing her hair back from her face and cupping her jaw. He then pulled her towards him to kiss her.

“What a lovely way to say good morning,” Ginny said, smiling.

“You seemed to be lost in thoughts just then,” Harry said.

“I was just thinking about last night.”

“Really?” Harry drawled. “Which bit?”

“The last bit,” Ginny said, grinning cheekily.

“You enjoyed that, did you?”

“I did, but I didn’t quite get up to remembering how it ended.”

“That’s a shame. Maybe we could remember together — or relive it,” he said winking.

Ginny grasped Harry’s shoulders and pulled him so that he was above her. “That sounds like a great idea.”


oooOOOooo


“Are you alright?” Harry asked just after they had arrived at the Burrow.

Ginny looked up at Harry and nodded.

“Are you sure? You look a little…worried…scared…”

Ginny shrugged. “I guess I’m a little nervous. I know Mum and Dad said they didn’t mind me staying with you, but now that I’m here walking in, it seems like I’m flaunting it in front of my family.”

“Are you ashamed?” Harry asked worriedly.

“No, not at all,” she replied quickly. “I love you, Harry. I love what we did together. I just don’t want my brothers making life difficult for us.”

“Ginny, what happened last night is between us. No one needs to know what we did — or didn’t do. They can make assumptions all they like. We know the truth. I love you and you love me and what we share is our business, no one else’s.”

Ginny moved so that she was right next to Harry and engulfed him in a hug. Harry rested his chin on top of her head and rocked her gently.

“We’ve done nothing wrong, Gin,” he whispered.

“I know. I’m just being silly. My brothers have always been so protective of me. I don’t want them to butt in now,” she said, still leaning against him.

“They won’t bother me. I can look after myself,” Harry said as he gently kissed her forehead.

Ginny nodded and looked up at her boyfriend. He quickly leaned down and kissed her. Ginny wrapped her arms around his neck and managed to prolong the kiss. Minutes later they pulled apart.

“We should go inside,” Harry said quietly.

Ginny nodded and grabbed Harry’s hand. They walked up to her family home and through the kitchen door.

Ginny was expecting the room to be full of her family. Instead she found her mum and Ron sitting and sipping tea.

“Hello, dear,” her mum said.

“Hi, Mum.”

“Hi, Mrs Weasley.”

“Harry, you know you can call me Molly, don’t you?”

Harry nodded as they sat side-by-side at the kitchen table.

“Where’s Dad?” Ginny asked.

“He’s out in his shed. He’ll be in for lunch,” her mum replied.

“Is everyone coming for lunch?” Ginny asked curiously.

Ron chuckled. “Doubt it.”

Molly Weasley clucked disappointedly.

“What’s happened?”

“Apparently most of your brothers are feeling the after effects of their evening,” said her mother.

“What?”

“Fred, George, and Percy are still hung-over,” Ron said.

“Isn’t there a potion that would help?” Harry asked.

“There is,” Ron replied.

“But they’re in no shape to make it themselves and I’m not doing it for them. They can suffer,” Ginny’s mum said.

Ginny, Harry, and Ron laughed.

“How are you feeling today, Ron?” Harry asked.

“Fine. I left fairly early.”

“With?”

“No one,” Ron replied. “I’ve decided to enjoy my freedom for a while.”

“Good,” Ginny said. “So did anything scandalous or exciting happen?”

Molly Weasley stood up and started walking towards the door. “The last thing I need to hear is the love dramas of your friends. I’m going out to get your father.”

“Well…it’s hard to say. I can’t remember you two leaving. I’m assuming it was fairly early,” Ron said with a wink, after his mother had left the room.

Ginny looked directly at her brother, not taking any notice of his subtle teasing. “Did Neville dance with Hannah?”

“Whoa — you two did leave early. They were dancing for ages,” Ron said.

“What about Tonks?” Harry asked.

“Oh, she danced a lot and drank a fair bit and then just left,” Ron said.

“Alone?” Harry asked.

“Yeah. Seamus was bitterly disappointed. He thought he was in there.”

Ginny and Harry laughed.

“Like he’d be that lucky,” Ginny said.

“What about Fred and George? They didn’t look that pissed,” Harry said.

“They were still there when I left. They met two witches from somewhere overseas and were trying to impress them — bought them lots of drinks and played pranks on everyone,” Ron said.

“And?” Ginny asked.

“Well they’re home at their flat. I don’t think anyone else is there. Mum Flooed them and she didn’t say much,” said Ron.

“What about Percy?”

“Oh, Merlin!” Ron exclaimed. “He was so pissed that he was trying to snog Hermione in the middle of the pub. She didn’t look impressed with him, but they did leave together. Mum tried Flooing him but she couldn’t get hold of him.”

“So he’s either still passed out, or he’s not there,” Ginny stated.

“Please don’t make me think of Percy shagging Hermione,” Ron wailed, covering his face.

“Does that bother you?” Harry asked.

“No,” Ron replied.

“You sure about that?” Ginny asked.

“Positive,” Ron replied. “I don’t want to think about Percy shagging anyone. Actually, I prefer not to think about any of my brothers shagging. Oh, and my sister…so I’m not saying anything about you two leaving early and not arriving here until lunch time. I don’t want to know — at all, ever.”

“Good,” Ginny said. “Because it’s none of your business — at all, ever.”

“Fine,” Ron said and then looked at Ginny curiously. “What I don’t get is why Mum is so calm about it.”

“She told me a few weeks back that she trusted me to make my own decisions and was okay with me staying at Harry’s.”

“Really?” Ron said. “She jinxed me the first few times I stayed out with Lavender.”

“Yes, well, she didn’t really like Lavender. She knew she wasn’t right for you,” Ginny said. “On the other hand, she’s been telling me for weeks that I love Harry and he’s the one for me. There’s the difference.”

“Really? You two have said that to each other?” Ron said looking at both Ginny and Harry.

“We have,” Harry said, grasping Ginny’s hand and squeezing it.

“Wow,” Ron said. “That’s serious.”

“Ron, I wouldn’t be staying with Harry if it wasn’t serious and we didn’t love each other,” she said.

“Good to hear,” Ron said slapping Harry on the back.

“Thanks, mate,” Harry replied.

“No problem,” Ron said. “Let’s get some food.”


oooOOOooo


Ginny should have been paying attention to her teammates as they ate lunch, but she was too busy thinking about Harry. In fact she was focused mostly on Harry’s lips and the magical things those lips could do. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn’t notice that her fellow Harpies had stopped talking and were all looking at her curiously.

“Oh, look, she’s re-joined the land of the living,” said Katarina, one of the Beaters.

The rest laughed and Ginny blushed.

“Now she’s blushing. That must have been some daydream, Weasley.”

“I think she’s been keeping quiet about a man.”

“So are you having nice daydreams about shagging your man?”

Ginny’s teammates fired statements and questions at her, causing her to groan with embarrassment. They also failed to notice that their captain was standing right next to the table where they were all seated.

“Alright, you lot. Leave her alone. I don’t care if she’s shagging Harry Potter himself, I’ve got news,” Gwenog said.

Ginny dropped her head onto the table and felt her cheeks heat up even more. Her teammates were still laughing at their captain’s statement but fell quiet when they saw Ginny’s position.

“Ginny?” Liana, another Chaser, asked. “Something you want to share?”

Ginny shook her head where it rested on the table.

“Hang on,” Marian, the Seeker, said. “She dropped her head when Gwenog spoke.”

“Are you actually shagging Potter?” Katarina asked.

Ginny groaned. She really didn’t want or need them to find out like this. Especially with all this talk of shagging.

“You are,” Meagan, one of the reserves, stated.

Ginny slowly sat up and glared at them all.

“Oh, leave her alone,” Gwenog said. “You’re all just jealous. She’ll tell us about her love life when she’s ready.”

“Thanks,” Ginny said to her captain. “But seeing it’s come up, I am going out with Harry. That’s all I’m going to say. You said there was news, Gwenog?”

Gwenog smiled and nodded. “Yes, the news. We’ve been offered a pre-season game on the tenth of September.”

“Excellent.”

“Against whom?”

“Against the Arrows,” Gwenog said. “So we’re going to change our training a bit. As well as all the fitness work, we’re going to have more tactical trainings. I know it will be more time consuming, but this is what you’re getting paid for.”


oooOOOooo


Ginny was tired, so very tired. The match against the Arrows was just over a week away. After that, they had two more pre-season games against the Cannons and Puddlemere before the regular season started. Training had been almost doubled since they’d found out about the first pre-season game. Ginny had been told that this was as bad as it would ever get. Gwenog and the other trainers believed that fitness levels still needed to be improved so they needed to do fitness, flying drills and strategy training — all separately. Once the season had started properly, the flying and fitness training would be done together. Ginny found she couldn’t wait until that happened and she hoped it would happen before the season started. She had never felt this tired ever before. And she was eating like Ron to keep her energy levels up. Her mum’s face was quite funny the first night she had eaten three servings of dinner after a twelve hour stint at Holyhead. She thought that Ron must have taken up a challenge to keep eating more than her. Every time she went for another serving, he did too. He said that the Auror office was busy at that time, but surely he wasn’t doing as much as she was.

Not helping her mood was the fact that she had barely seen Harry over the past two weeks. Ron was indeed right about the Aurors being busy. Harry was working longer hours than Ron was. He had said that he was leading an investigation into illegal and harmful potion ingredients being smuggled into the country and sold in abandoned buildings. He wasn’t allowed to tell her how things were progressing, but she imagined it was going slowly and there was a lot of legwork and then meetings and paperwork to be done.

Harry had sent her messages with Hedwig and she had replied to them, but it wasn’t nearly the same as spending time with him. He had told her that he’d been staying at Sirius’ place a fair bit so that he didn’t have to cook or clean as much. Basically when he wasn’t working he was eating and sleeping. She really wished that she wasn’t so busy and tired and could help him at home. It would mean they could see each other a little more. They had been able to spend two glorious hours together the previous Sunday, but her brothers were also there. They’d sat together in the garden but had been in everyone’s sight, so their actions had to be a lot more chaste than they had wanted them to be.

Every night in the few moments between lying down and falling asleep, she hoped that the training sessions would calm down and Harry’s investigation would finish so that they could be together more often. She did realise that the professions they were both in were time consuming and didn’t have regular hours which made relationships difficult. She prayed that they would be able to get through these busy times so they could enjoy their time together.


oooOOOooo


Nerves were starting to set in. The game was one day away and Ginny knew she would be playing at some stage unless the Snitch was caught very quickly. In pre-season games they were able to call more time outs and substitute players more often so that combinations could be tried out and hopefully perfected.
She was sitting on her bed reading over the list of plays that Gwenog insisted they put into practise during the game when someone knocked on the door.

“Yeah?” she said half-heartedly.

The door opened slowly but she was still reading through the plays so she didn’t look up. There was no noise at the door and she thought that whoever had knocked had disappeared without saying anything. A light chuckle made her look up. There, leaning nonchalantly against the door frame was Harry. He was still in his Auror robes and looked tired, but Ginny also took the time to admire his eyes and messy hair as well as his lean figure, which was unfortunately hidden by his work robes.

“Harry!” she exclaimed happily, jumping off her bed and moving quickly towards him.

“Hi there, beautiful,” he said and opened his arms so that she could be engulfed by them in a very welcome hug.

“I am so glad to see you,” she said against his chest. “I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you, too,” he said,

He put his hand under her chin and gently tilted her head up so that they were looking into each other’s eyes. His mouth soon met hers in a very gentle kiss. Ginny moved her hands up his back to rest behind his head and slowly increased the intensity of the kiss. Their tongues were teasing the other’s and their hands started wandering across the other’s bodies. Ginny started slowly moving backwards towards her bed, pulling Harry along with her. Just as she felt the bed frame behind her, Harry pulled back.

“Gin,” he said huskily. “Not here. Ron and the twins are downstairs. So is your mum.”

Ginny reluctantly nodded her head.

“Hey,” he said. “Don’t be sad. I came here to kidnap you for the evening. I thought we could get some take-out and relax together at my place.”

Ginny grinned. “That sounds fantastic. It’ll help me relax a little.”

“Are you nervous about the game tomorrow?”

She nodded.

“You’ll be great,” he replied, rubbing his hands up and down her arms. “And I don’t have to work until Monday, so I’ll be there cheering you on, as promised.”

“Really?” she asked excitedly. She’d been wondering if he’d be able to make it or not. The thought that he’d be there supporting her made her feel miles better.

“Yep,” he replied, grinning. “You can’t play your first game for the Harpies without having your number one fan there watching, can you?”

“Thanks, Harry. I already feel better.”

“Great. So, what do you think about coming with me tonight?”

“It sounds great. Can you let me get changed and grab a few things?”

“I can,” Harry replied. He then looked at her cheekily. “Are you planning to stay tonight?”

Ginny grinned at him. “I do need a good night’s sleep, but I also don’t have to be at Holyhead until three o’clock, so…”

Harry looked at her and smiled. "You can stay if you want, but if you want to stay here and get a good night's sleep, that's okay, too."

She leaned closer to him and hugged him tight. "I think I'd probably sleep better if I had your arms around me all night," she whispered.

Harry groaned and pulled her against him. "I think that can be arranged."

Ginny tore herself away from his hug and started packing clothes and the gear she would need for the game into a bag. She then gave Harry a wink and slowly pulled her shirt up and over her head. Once the shirt was lying on her bed, she looked at Harry and grinned at the lust-filled look in his eyes as his gaze roamed over the top half of her body.

“Er, Ginny…I think I might wait downstairs,” he said, pointing at the door but not taking his eyes off of her.
She chuckled and watched the colour rise across his face before he quickly left the room. She quickly finished changing, grabbed her bag, and raced downstairs to join Harry.

He was talking to her mum, Ron, Fred, and George when she walked into the kitchen. Her mum was finishing making dinner, and her brothers were sitting at the table expectantly. She could almost see drool in the corners of Ron’s mouth as he waited for food.

“Are you and Harry staying for dinner?” her mum asked as she walked across the room.

“Ah, no,” she said. “Harry and I are planning on getting something in London.”

Her mum gave her a knowing look but didn’t say anything.

“I hope you emptied your vault, Harry. She’s been eating like a Hippogriff lately. I’ve been having trouble keeping up with her,” Ron said rubbing his stomach.

“No one said you had to keep up,” Ginny replied.

“That explains the belly,” Fred said, poking Ron’s stomach.

“What belly?” Ron asked, looking down at his not-so-flat stomach.

“This one,” George said, grabbing hold of a small roll of fat on Ron’s belly.

“Hey!” Ron exclaimed.

Harry laughed. “Be careful, Ron. You’ll be made to do extra training at work.”

Ron looked at Harry in horror. “Really?”

Harry nodded and then laughed. “You should be okay. You’ve seen some of the older Aurors. They’re hardly what you would call thin.”

Ron sighed with relief and then looked towards the oven, smiling. “Thank Merlin for that. There’s no way I’m cutting down on Mum’s cooking.”

“Alright, we’re off,” Ginny said. She walked to her mum and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

“Have fun and be careful,” her mum said quietly.

“We will,” Ginny replied before walking towards Harry. She ruffled Ron’s hair as she walked past. “Good news, Ron. You can have my share of dinner.”

Harry took her bag as they walked out through the kitchen door. They walked to the edge of the garden and Harry Apparated them both to a lane in London. From there they walked to a nearby street with their arms around each other.

“So what do you fancy eating?” Harry asked.

“I don’t really mind,” she replied.

“That Chinese restaurant over there is pretty good, or there’s a great Indian place down the road,” he said. “Or we could get pizza or fish and chips.”

“Chinese would be great.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes, let’s go,” she said, taking his hand and almost dragging him down the footpath.

“You’re so hungry that you don’t care what you eat, aren’t you?” Harry said laughing. “They must be working you extremely hard if you’ve been eating like Ron. I’ve seen him eat.”

“Training has been merciless,” she replied as they walked into the Chinese restaurant. “But I’ve been assured that things will calm down a lot in the next week or so. Mer…cy, this smells divine,” she continued, stopping herself as there were lots of Muggles around.

They quickly ordered a meal worthy of more than two people and walked to Harry’s house which was close by. As soon as they were in the door, Ginny took the bag of food from Harry and walked into his sitting room. She sat on the rug in front of his fireplace and spread the containers out in front of her. Harry leant against the doorway and watched her with a smile.

“Come on, Harry,” she said. “I’ve got a picnic happening here. I need company.”

He didn’t move from his spot in the doorway.

“Hurry up, Harry. I’m starving here. Gwenog made us fly for eight hours today non-stop. I haven’t eaten a lot at all.”

He pushed himself off the doorframe and wandered over to the kitchen door. “You get started. I’ll get us some drinks. What do you want?”

“Do you have any of those Muggle drinks in the cans?”

“Yeah.”

“One of them, please.”

Harry soon joined her on the rug and they ate in companionable silence. Ginny managed to eat her way through four different dishes — two more than Harry. As she finished eating, Harry sat quietly watching her.

“Everything okay?” she asked between mouthfuls.

He nodded. “I’m great. I’ve missed this. We haven’t been able to spend a lot of time together lately.”

“Well, as I said before, my training will be settling down very soon so I won’t be going straight from training to bed every night.”

“And all I’ve got to do is get this case sorted and my life will be a little calmer, too.”

“How’s it going? I’m surprised that you have the weekend off.”

“It’s getting there. That’s all I can really say. Hopefully it won’t be too much longer.”

Ginny smiled. “Excellent. I’m looking forward to things being a little less time consuming.”

“Me, too.”


oooOOOooo



Ginny found her wand and vanished the empty containers and Levitated the small amount of left-overs onto the coffee table. She then looked over at Harry who was leaning back on his elbows with his legs stretched out in front of him. She could see the tiredness in his face, but she could also tell that he was happy and relaxed.

Ginny moved so that she was kneeling across from Harry and looked up and down his body. She could see the strength in his arms and chest under the polo shirt he wore. She also could visualise his taut stomach, the line of his hips and his lean legs. She swallowed thickly as those thoughts made her heart race and her body tremble. She locked gazes with Harry and slowly started crawling towards him and then up the length of his legs. As she got closer to him he groaned softly, sat up, and ran his hands down the side of her body to rest on her hips. She stopped crawling when she was straddling his thighs, but moved her mouth to cover his. As soon as their lips touched, Harry wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tightly against him. At the same time he rolled them so that they were lying face-to-face on the rug.

“Ginny,” Harry groaned and started kissing his way down her throat.

She lifted her chin to give Harry access to her neck. As she moved she noticed the fireplace behind him.

“Harry,” she said quietly. “Harry, is the Floo open?”

“What?” he asked, lifting his head up from her collar bone.

“The Floo?”

“Huh?”

“Is it open? Could someone come through?”

“Only Sirius or Remus,” he replied. He then sat up. “Good thinking, Ginny. Sirius would come through if we didn’t want him to.”

“Should we go upstairs?” she asked, not really wanting to move, but definitely not wanting to be interrupted, especially by Sirius.

Harry quickly found his wand and waved it towards the fireplace. “It’s all good.”

“Excellent.”

“Now where was I?” Harry asked, running his hand up her body to cup her neck.


oooOOOooo


The game had been a success. The Harpies had narrowly beaten the Arrows by thirty points. Ginny had played for forty minutes and scored five goals before the Harpies Seeker caught the Snitch. As soon as they had returned to the changing rooms Gwenog had commended her on her effort in the game. It was once she had taken to the air that the Harpies had started catching up.

She found the feeling of playing in front of a large crowd, on an amazing broom, against quality players to be totally amazing. When the Harpies had been introduced to the cheering crowd, she had tried to find Harry and her family in the crowd but had found it an impossible task. But she knew he was there watching her. It was almost like she could feel his eyes following her. But once the game had started, she had forgotten about finding Harry in the crowd and had concentrated on the game.

The team had a quick meeting after the game before the players showered. The main analysis would be done the following afternoon once everyone was rested. Ginny showered and gathered her belongings quickly and made her way out of the changing rooms. As she walked through the door, she was surrounded by fans, reporters, and her family. She quickly signed the pieces of parchment that were thrust at her, a little amazed that people actually wanted her autograph. As she was signing, some of her teammates came out and joined her and reporters started asking questions and taking photos. She answered a few questions that were aimed her way and then moved to her family while the reporters targeted Gwenog.

She was greeted with a chorus of congratulations and back slaps from her brothers. Her dad pulled her into a hug before her mum engulfed her in one of her usual forceful hugs and showered her in kisses. Once her mum released her she found herself face-to-face with Harry. She jumped into his arms and their lips met in a serious kiss. They only pulled apart when she realised that a few of her brothers were making loud coughing noises. When they turned to look at her family, Ginny realised that as well as having her family looking at them, the fans, reporters, photographers, and Harpies were staring as well. A flash indicating a photo had been taken made her groan. She should have been more careful about snogging Harry in public.
Harry encircled her waist with his arm and led her away from the crowd. The rest of her family followed them towards the Floos and the Apparition points at the stadium.

“You were brilliant out there, Ginny,” Harry said as they walked.

“Thanks. It felt great. I kind of didn’t want the snitch to be caught. I’d have loved to play for longer,” she said.

“Well, we need to celebrate your first game,” Harry said. “Where do you want to go?”

“I don’t mind. Shall we see if the others want to come?”

“Definitely,” he replied.

Ginny turned to talk to her brothers but was distracted by a silver flash appearing next to her.

“Auror Potter, report to the Auror Office immediately,” the lynx shaped Patronus said.

“Oh, shit,” Harry said. “That’s Kingsley. It must be important.”

Another Patronus appeared and spoke straight away. “Auror Weasley, report to the Auror Office immediately.”

Ginny turned to Ron who had a mixture of fear and importance on his face. He also looked like he was stuck to the spot and couldn’t move.

Harry pulled her into a hug. “I’m sorry, Ginny. This is important. I have to go.”

“I know. I understand,” she replied against his chest.

“Hopefully it won’t take too long,” he said and then kissed her head. “We can celebrate after this is done.”

Ginny nodded and looked up into his shining eyes. She pulled his head down and gave him a short, passionate kiss. “Be careful, Harry.”

He nodded. “I love you. I’ll see you soon,” he replied before turning to Ron. “Come on, mate. We’ve got to go.”

Ron broke from his trance-like state and followed Harry to the Floos.

Just before Harry Flooed away, Ginny called out. “I love you.”

Harry smiled, blew her a kiss, and then Flooed away.

Reviews 151
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear