Search:

SIYE Time:20:21 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Brewmaster's Mystery
By Mutt N Feathers

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 150
Summary: MMB is growing, Charlie and Seph are about to be parents and Harry and Ginny will be wed in mere months; life appears to be perfect. But when unexplained failures begin occurring around the brewery, Harry can't help but wonder if something is afoot.
Hitcount: Story Total: 88146; Chapter Total: 2765





Author's Notes:
Hey, I know, it was supposed to be a week, but this hot date between Harry and Ginny couldn't wait. Enjoy. The song is by Beck and Bat with Lashes, it's awesome, even if it was from the Twilight soundtrack. MNF




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 2:
Let’s Get Lost

October 13, 1999
Ginny POV:


I wasn’t really in the mood to go out with the girls on the team today, but it was tradition after a win we all went to Harpies Hideaway, the pub closest to our training facility in Holyhead, to celebrate. It wasn’t that I didn’t enjoy the company of the players, I really did; I just wanted to get home to Harry.

Home. It became such a wonderful word for me. Harry had been able to move in over the weekend, finally, and I was ready to get home to him. I had an amazing childhood, and The Burrow would always be home in some way, the house Harry and I bought this summer in Holyhead was our place. It was here where we would return after our wedding in February. It was here I hoped to love and spoil my nieces and nephews. I wasn’t sure if we’d still live in the comfortable bungalow when we started a family, but I certainly wouldn’t complain if we did. It was a wonderful house, and Harry had spent the last months truly fixing it up to reflect who we were.

“Ginny, where’d you go?” Roxanne Rengold asked. She was one of our beaters, and to be honest, she scared me a little. She stood nearly as tall as Bill and easily outweighed Charlie. When I first met Roxanne, I couldn’t understand a thing she said, as her Welsh accent was so thick it made her unintelligible. After a few days of having her lobbing Bludgers at me when I didn’t answer, I finally reconfigured my translation broach from Beauxbatons to make her understandable to me.

“Just...off...somewhere...” I answered dreamily.

“Yeah, yeah,” Robin Heitler, the Seeker interjected. “We aren’t all engaged to marry the most eligible wizard in the world.”

“Harry is not the most eligible wizard in the world,” I scoffed. “I think Viktor Krum is still on the market.”

“Sure he is,” Robin replied, “if you like them on the dull side. I prefer a man who can keep up with a conversation about something other than Quidditch.” Robin reminded me of her namesake; tiny and thin she flew with speed and precision. Her voice was also very light and high and her laugh had a trill in it. I had bonded with her better than any of the other first-string players thus far. The girl I’d replaced, Kaity Cole, had been on the team for years and had developed deep friendships with these women. I didn’t expect to be able to fill her shoes in any way other than on the pitch.

“I know Viktor, he’s very nice,” I retorted. “I danced with him at my brother’s wedding a few years ago. I’m sure he’ll be at mine in February as well; he and Harry are still close.”

“Okay, okay,” Robin relented, “but I would stick with game theory and the weather with that one. Say does he kiss good?”

“How would I know that?” I snipped back. Just because I knew the guy did not mean I’d kissed him. I knew Robin and Jessica Penberthy, another Chaser, tended to date a lot; but it didn’t mean I had.

“Well, you danced with him at the wedding.”

“Danced, not snogged. We swayed back and forth and discussed the flowers my sister-in-law had selected for the marquee and our mutual friends. Unlike you, I don’t snog every bloke I pass by,” I teased her.

“Ah, her lips belong only to her fiancée,” Jessica sort of sing-songed back, the words rolling along with her Irish brogue.

“You’ve got that right,” I answered. “Speaking of which, I need to be getting home, said fiancée is waiting for me.”

“Already tied down by the old ball and chain,” Jessica teased and I swallowed down the last of the Chasers Choice I’d been drinking before standing. After drinking all MMB had to offer, I couldn’t bear a brew from another brewhouse.

“Happily, girls. See you all tomorrow morning,” I told them before slipping between the chairs and pushing mine in.

“Ginny, good job out there today,” Gwenog told me. “That’s two games in a row you out scored me. I’d better watch out, or you’ll be taking my job.”

“I couldn’t replace you. I wouldn’t even try,” I quickly gushed back and headed for the door. I’d never say it in front of the team, but Gwenog commenting on my flying made me want to jump up and down and scream like one of the silly girls who had crushes on Ron or Harry while we were at Hogwarts.

I left the bar and quickly Disapparated away, landing safely just outside the outdoor lounge of our house. Slipping inside the door between the outer and inner lounges, I wondered if I was in the wrong place. Candles were lit on every surface, and little notes were hovering in the air, my name written in Harry’s messy script on the front.

I plucked the first one out of the air and opened it. Remove your shoes and jacket and leave them on the sofa, please, was written, and I had no problems with complying. I slipped the trainers off my feet and then slid the rain slicker from my arms. It was always drizzling in Holyhead as of late.

I walked through the lounge to the next note, hovering in the hallway between the lounge and the entrance hall. This is one of the rooms Harry had done the most work on since we’d bought the place. He’d laid tile floors, replaced the flocked wallpaper with wainscoting and Wedgwood blue paint. I noticed something hanging on one of the pegs across the hall and smiled. Harry had excellent taste.

Opening the second note, I was surprised. Pick up the slip and carry it upstairs. Following his directions, I shook my head at his understatement. This was no slip. This was a high-quality, silk, French-made negligee. I lifted it to examine it, titillated at the sheerness of the fabric and the perfectly placed lace cutaways. I silently said a thankful prayer for what the Quidditch training had done for my body.

When I reached the top of the stairs another note awaited me, this one with a little surprise hanging from it. Take off your clothes and put all your presents on. Something else awaits you on our bed. Taking hold of the note and the diamond pendant necklace which had been dangling off it I headed into the master suite of the house.

When we’d moved in there was a simple, small loo on this floor, shared by all three of the bedrooms. Harry, explaining he’d been spoiled by the high-end en-suite he’d had at Seph’s, wanted to completely overhaul our bedroom and add a bath. Who was I to complain? We’d been sleeping in the bedroom at the end of the hall, the one which would become our joint office, eventually. Today would be the first time I would see his work on “our room”.

Opening the door to the largest bedroom, I was stunned. The walls were in a rich gold color; not too heavy or shiny. There was a richness to the walls I couldn’t recall having ever seen. The rug was a deep, deep aubergine and was so plush my toes seemed to get lost in it. The furniture was all in a dark wood, culminating in the most magnificent sleigh bed I’d ever seen.

The windows were dressed in heavy draperies much like the ones we’d had in our rooms at Beauxbatons’; all in the same shade of purple but some was shiny and flat. The material also made up the coverlet on the bed as well as the pillows. I stood there staring for a moment, mesmerized by the beauty of the place my fiancée created. It wasn’t until I was struck by the candlelight that I remembered I had a task to take care of.

Lying the gown and necklace on the bed I quickly stripped myself from the jeans, jumper, sports bra and knickers I’d worn for the game. I had found there was no point wearing nice lingerie to play Quidditch in; it only slipped and distracted you. I piled them on the floor, not caring about the mess right now. I pulled the creme-colored silk creation over my body, reveling in how sexy it made me feel. The thin straps stretched down my back, attaching to the silk so low on my back that I wondered what the point was. The skirt was so short that any bending would put my entire backside on display. Without the benefit of panties, my ass was pretty much on display. Harry always had been an ass man.

In front the material dipped in front so low that my navel was nearly exposed. The shoulders were of the same silk as the back. The lace however, it was masterfully cut. My breasts were covered by the sheerness, a bud spreading out over the buds of my chest. Cut to follow along with the deep “v” of the front, it met just below my navel, allowing a small skirt of silk to cover my lady parts.

I put the necklace on, and the diamond solitaire aligned perfectly with the rosebuds in the lace. On the bed an encrusted hair comb lay on the coverlet. I pulled my hair up into a lose twist, curling tendrils falling down onto my shoulders and upper back. I didn’t recall ever feeling so beautiful. I ran my hand over my abdomen, thinking how amazing my engagement ring looked in the candlelight, and suddenly feeling overwhelmed at the love I felt for Harry.

A sound near the door to the en-suite loo startled me, and I looked up to see Harry standing there, clad only in silk boxers. My breath caught and I began to pant while looking at him. His working around the brewery and the house had carved his already well sculpted body into that of an Adonis. His chest muscles were well defined, and his abs were well cut and chiseled. The pants hung low enough that his hip bones shown, and I could barely contain myself. I had no idea what it was, but Harry’s pelvis, the bones protruding slightly, his muscles directing my gaze to the magnificence which lain just below, his thickening hair just poking out of the drawstring waist made me want to drool.

Taking the last few steps, I made my way to my beloved. He stared at me, his eyes hungry and lust making them heavy laden.

“You are so beautiful,” he whispered before his hands reached out for me.

“Only for you,” I whispered next to his ear. “Thank you for making me feel this way.”

His hands snaked their way around my waist and mine found their place on his shoulders. “Every day if you’ll let me,” he let slip from his lips just before they began to work their magic on my neck. He kissed his way to the hollow where my collar bones met, and then let his tongue lathe its way back to my other ear before finally assaulting my lips with his.

He turned me around and began to kiss my neck again. From the base of my hairline he worked his way down the exposed column of my back, his hands kneading the flesh to the right and left. When he reached the bottom, his tongue danced in the hollow there. I could barely breathe now, my breaths coming fast and unevenly.

Tearing back the covers, we fell into the bed, Harry’s weight wonderfully pressing me into the soft mattress. The straps of the gown fell away, and his mouth devoured me. By the time we became one, I was so worked up I wasn’t sure he even needed to touch me anymore.

“Welcome home,” I whispered as he pushed. “Welcome home.”

“Home is always with you,” he groaned and I agreed.
Reviews 150
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear