Search:

SIYE Time:0:34 on 20th April 2024
SIYE Login: no


The Brewmaster's Mystery
By Mutt N Feathers

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Drama
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 150
Summary: MMB is growing, Charlie and Seph are about to be parents and Harry and Ginny will be wed in mere months; life appears to be perfect. But when unexplained failures begin occurring around the brewery, Harry can't help but wonder if something is afoot.
Hitcount: Story Total: 88271; Chapter Total: 2269





Author's Notes:
Author's Note: Hello all, welcome to one of the last chapters of TBM. I have at least one chapter left in me to wrap up the last of the dangling plot lines. This chapter is steamy, so I remind you to enjoy somewhere other than at work or around your children. The song is by Elenowen. Thanks for reading, MNF




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Chapter 36:
Head to my Heart
September 1, 2000
Master Bedroom, Hilcote Estate
Charlie POV:



I never knew it could be so exhausting for people to leave home. Honestly, Eva and Braden were organised and had packed for themselves, but that was unbelievable. I wonder if it was that hard for my mum. Seph and I were in our room, she in the en suite loo, the large spigot for the tub bubbling and spitting to life. Since moving in, Seph and I had finished nearly every day with a good soak; a moment later the jets whirred on. Definitely a nice, relaxing evening. We were going to be uninterrupted as well. Since all the children, babies included, were requested by their siblings to be at Platform 9 ¾, Elizabeth and Naomi had the day off. Their working tonight gave us a rare late afternoon and evening off.

With the eldest two gone, and the middle three starting their schooling on Wednesday next, we would be left with just our infant twins. I remained on medical leave; my body was nearly finished healing, but my strength was still not to its pre-accident levels. Dragon handlers had to be strong. I scheduled a meeting on Monday with the Head of Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures, and I was seriously considering taking a job at the breeding facility in Scotland or perhaps even a desk job as Manager of the Welsh or English preserves. I wasn't sure I could give up the live dragons completely as I would if I took a job inside the Ministry. I still needed my fresh air and time with the beasts. The one thing I knew for certain was that my wife would be relieved if I weren't taking such risks anymore. We had nine children who needed their father.

It was a season of change all around, as Seph and Harry had discussed the brewery schedules, and their daily involvement. With the danger passed, and both breweries at good production levels; they both wanted to work less. It took little discussion to decide Orla made the perfect General Manager for the magical brewery. Walter was promoted to the G.M. of North London Brewing, and Lancaster Summersby, a former roommate of Patrick's who was brought on for the safety team, would learn to be the new Brewmaster. Patrick was also on full-time as their security expert. This left Harry and Seph to work alternate days at each brewery, Harry taking the mornings, Seph the afternoons. They were also often tinkering in the small setup at the farm. Development had always been a favourite pastime.

The last few weeks had been enjoyable. After the holiday on the island was complete, we came back to a new house with everything already moved and in place. Clothes were in closets, tchotchkes in place, pictures and portraits on the walls, silverware in drawers. Beaghy had supervised the magical moving team and gave us a full report. Only one vase, a leg of a chair and a hideous tablecloth Seph disliked anyway were lost in the move. I fixed the first two, leaving the last to the rag pile.

The kids seemed to settle in well. Braden was hopeful to make the Ravenclaw House Quidditch team. Uncle Harry had spoiled his nieces and nephews while on holiday with their own appropriately sized brooms and some flying lessons from both him and his professional Quidditch player wife. Braden now flew well as either a Chaser or Seeker. I was quite certain if he made the team he'd have a large cheering contingent on match days. Seph and I weren't sure we could cheer for anything other than Gryffindor, seeing how we'd both been on the team. Our son, however, would never know that.

Eva was continuing as the sixth-year prefect from Ravenclaw, as well as the president of the Gobstones and Transfigurations clubs at school. She was happy to have been awarded seven O's and three E's on her O.W.L.'s and sat for hours talking with Hermione, Neville and Seph about what classes to take. Given her interests and her career aspirations, she'd narrowed down the list from ten to seven.
She was somewhat gob-smacked when I took her to Diagon Alley to pick up the robes she and Seph had ordered for her, and to pick up her books and other supplies once she'd narrowed her class list. She saw several things she wanted in addition to the list of necessary items. I told her to buy them and she broke down in tears. Seph's sister and husband had made them get only what they must, going so far as to make her wear her sister and brother's old robes, full of holes and frayed away. Of course, growing up as I had, hand-me-downs were nothing new; but Mum had always made sure they were in good quality and completely repaired before we packed our trunks. She and Dad had always tried to give us things we wanted, there was never any question about things we needed. I took her for ice cream to lift her spirits, something I learned from Ginny and Seph. We ran into friends of hers, and I sat proudly by as she introduced me as her Daddy Charlie and told them about the change in her last name.
Seph and I gave Braden his own owl, who was aptly named Silver Arrow, referencing the broom maker and representing the bird's silver-grey markings. Patrick had given Orla his owl, Brownie, when he left school, and she had done the same with Eva. I couldn't help seeing how she fell in love with a Siamese cat when we went to pick up Silver Arrow. She was returning to Hogwarts with the lovely cat Mae, a large cage and plenty of toys, treats and food. Seph teased me I was spoiling our daughters. I didn't deny it.

While it was slow going, I could again dress and undress myself completely. I walked without assistance as well. It had taken just about two months for my arm to heal, but I finally had full motion back. Additionally, my stomach, intestines and kidneys were back to normal as well. I could eat anything Beaghy, Seph, Ginny or Mum made.

Seph's spicy lamb stew with Ginny's pan bread and Mum's dark ginger cake were my first "real" meal tonight. My healer appointment was yesterday, but the 'big kids' had already requested their final meal at home to be spaghetti with meatballs and Ginny's berry tarts. Harry and Ginny had their own house, but they were here nearly as much. They even had their own bedroom, alone on the second floor. It had been used several times since coming home from holiday. Like Connor, Tingus, or Gus as he was requesting to be called, had taken a shine to Harry. Thankfully Harry was more than willing to spend part of each day here, helping the boy work through his memories and emotions concerning his birth parents.

I was nearly undressed when my wife appeared in the doorway of the loo, wearing nothing but her diamond earrings and wedding ring. My thoughts of the day or our children didn't seem quite as interesting anymore. Deciding I should join her, I dropped my pants and walked to her. Yes, I might be as excited as a young lad seeing his first undressed lass, but age had shown me the slow burn was often more exciting than a quick explosion of fire.

For a woman pushing forty-one, my wife looked at least ten years younger. I was proud to say she'd not used any spells, potions or glamours on herself either. Her red hair, the long ringlets framing her face and neck, and then spilling down past her shoulders only showed the slightest bit of greying at the temples. Her skin was still awash with freckles everywhere from her nose, down to the soft creaminess of her breasts, belly and then below. My wife was a natural redhead as well, should anyone ever care to ask.

Though feeding three children had made her breasts larger and softer, they were just the perfect size to fit into each of my hands. They pointed right at me, as if a second set of eyes were beckoning me to spend some time with them. My wife's abdomen was gently rounded, showing the place where she'd grown some our children. She often complained that she wasn't flat, like she was before Connor came along. Personally, I found her far sexier this way, because she was real and the mother of children I loved so.
Her long limbs were proportional in size, and the cheery pink of her nails reminded me of her 'girls day' two days past. She might manage two highly successful businesses, but she was not so enticed by power or money that she couldn't be silly with our new daughters and assorted Weasley-related young women. Everything about her made me want her, need her, desire her more. Unfortunately, I wasn't sure my body would be able to accomplish this task.
As if drawn by a magnetic force, when I was within reach my arms wound around her body, my hips settling against hers, my chest pressed against her softness and my lips knowing how to cover hers perfectly as to elicit a moan from deep within her core.

"I've missed you," I whispered when I pulled away from her mouth to breathe.
Her head lolled onto my shoulder as my tongue raced up her chin to nibble on her ear. The whimper went straight to my groin. My wife sighed breathlessly as she felt what her beautiful sounds and kisses had done to me. Her lips returned to my mouth, and only reinforced my burgeoning desire for her.

We'd been to this place before, and then had the next steps just crumble away to dust. The accident had left venom-laden slashes vertically bisecting my abdomen from shoulder to thigh. Unfortunately, some of my inner workings had been disrupted, though the exterior appendages were spared. The healer team had done wonders, and weeks ago we'd been given permission to try. We did not make it far as my fear often stopped us.

Tonight seemed different though. The look on her face was the first change. She was determined enough for both of us. We'd missed our intimate moments, and with all we'd endured these last months, she was seeking this form of comfort which only I could give. I felt different as well. The last of my physical hurdles were behind me, I only required strength training to be completely back to where I was before the attack. I wanted this part of me back as well.

Taking my hand, she led me the rest of the way into the expansive bathroom. The family that had updated the house had spared no expense with this room: rainwater shower head in a river rock shower, heat lamps overhead along with high, wide windows reflecting sunrise and sunset on the walls of the room, just below the ceiling. There were two sinks, a single-sized soaker tub and our two-person, jetted tub. A water closet beyond held the other items one usually found in a bathroom. Candles were lit and floating about the room, as well as floating in the soaker tub, adding to the ambiance. Seph got in first, and then encouraged me to join her in the heady, oil enhanced swirling water. I slid in and Seph immediately came to straddle me, her breasts happily bobbing on the crest of the water.

As Seph shifted herself, I became self-conscious. What if I failed her? What if I couldn't? When she rose up on her knees, I grabbed her shoulders to stop her. Sadness and frustration mixed with her always-unconditional love for me when I hesitated.

"Charlie, honey, we aren't going to know if we don't at least try," she lovingly pleaded.
"I know," I answered with a kiss to her forehead. "I'm just so scared."

"Of course you are," she whispered as the tips of her fingers caressed my face and her body sank down to the sitting position. "I am too, love."

"What if…" I mumbled, taking a deep breath. "What if…" I attempted to start again. I struggled to be a man and voice my concern.

"What if what, love?"

"What if I can't ever please you again?" My voice caught in my throat and it broke.

"Oh, my dearest, you know that won't ever happen. We'll find a way, our own way, if we need to." She kissed me deeply and passionately, and I was overwhelmed by her love. I needed to try for her, for us. I responded to her lips, her fingers, her tongue, the sensation of her skin sliding along mine everywhere we touched.

I let go of the dark thoughts taunting and mocking me, and gave in to the bliss of her seduction. Her hands were slow but determined, her mouth blazing a trail wherever she pressed it against me.

When we came together it felt like heaven. I thought I remembered how amazing she was, but nothing I remembered felt like this. My Seph was warm and soft and hard and wild. Water sloshed over the side as we found our tempo and I allowed my mind to be lost in the growing beat of my body joined with hers.

The pinnacle reached in near perfect accord, her cries of ecstasy mingled with her tears of joy. I held her, our bodies still joined until we began to prune up. Once out of the tub, I dried her, reverently patting the water away, and then kissing each bit of skin. I carried her to our bed and let our limbs twine. Feeling emboldened, I began my seduction of her, ensuring she felt as fulfilled as she had made me.
Reviews 150
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear