Search:

SIYE Time:11:58 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Birth of the Potter Children
By JetLaBarge

- Text Size +

Category: Post-DH/AB
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Hermione Granger, Minerva McGonagall, Neville Longbottom, Nymphadora Tonks, Ron Weasley
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Drama, General, Romance
Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 59
Summary: Third in the Almost Happily Ever After series, starting at the end of the hunt for the remaining supporters of Tom Riddle and the end of Ginny's Quidditch career.
Hitcount: Story Total: 77536; Chapter Total: 3055





Author's Notes:
We find out what else happened in the back of the Cadillac.




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


Two Saturdays after the trip in the car Harry and Teddy wanted to go do something fun. Ginny and Mitzi went along, and they went to Disneyland in Southern California where it was warm. To her disgust Ginny found out that the smell of the park food made her stomach, which had been a little more queasy than usual the last couple of days, feel even worse. She also found that even the park rides she could go on did not sit well, and she ended up enjoying Harry and Teddy having a good time but not doing much herself. Harry was a little worried, but Ginny just told him that she was having a harder time adjusting to California than she thought she would.

Ginny was still gaining a little weight, but for some reason most of it was now going to her bust. Occasionally she felt like she did when she was an adolescent just developing a shape, like her breasts were tight, like they were growing, which they obviously were. She was going to have to get bigger bras, and if she was not careful she was going to have to have her clothes altered or get different clothes. She woke up most mornings with an upset stomach, but had gotten some sort of potion from the local magical pharmacy that seemed to help some. And somehow since the end of January she was more tired than usual.

Ginny also spotted, just a little, a couple of days the beginning of February. ‘Another month without a real period’ Ginny thought. ‘I guess I won’t get pregnant until we get back to England and I can see the healers there.’

Finally Ginny asked one of the witches at Teddy’s school “Where do you go to get bras? I’m going to need a bigger one.

Ginny was referred to a magical store a few blocks from their apartment. When she got there the witch did an examination, then she brought out a small section of bras. “This is what you need,” she said as she brought out three different bras. The all said the same thing, “Expands for your changing shape.”

Ginny knew she was still gaining weight. She was going to have to talk to the doctor about this. And why did most of the weight go to her bust? Ginny looked at the bras. Ginny discovered that she had gone from a C cup to a D cup? According to North American sizes she had been a C, plenty big enough for as little as she was. She reluctantly purchased one of the larger bras. She thought she could make the rest of her bras fit, with a little magic.

Her stomach was upset again. This moving to America was way more complicated than she though it was going to be. ‘There must be something in the water or food that’s making me sick,’ she thought. ‘Something doesn’t agree with me.’

That weekend they went to some sort of Fair. The food was just awful! American hot dogs were disgusting enough compared to the good bangers they had at home, but they fried them in oil to get something they called a corn dog. They deep fat fried everything!! Ginny was in what was a really disgusting loo twice throwing up. Her stomach never felt quite right after that, although she didn’t throw up again.




Ginny was not happy. She was far touchier emotionally than she had any right to be, and she knew it. She must be mental, sometimes very happy, then upset for no reason. She had checked in with the medical specialist in San Francisco who was going to be checking on her head injury the end of January, within 3 weeks of their arrival. Now it was the first of March, and she was checking in again, and at Harry’s insistence getting a full checkup.

Ginny had a list. She was still gaining weight. From 89 lb when she was playing with the Harpies, lighter than the 100 lb she weighted before she got fit working out with the Harpies, to by November back at 100 lb and her periods had seemed to being on the verge of starting, as she had a little spotting a couple of months in a row. She was back to the same size she was when she was married. Ginny liked her breasts that size, not too big but plenty big enough. They fit her very small frame. But by the end of January she was gaining weight again, and by the first of March her breasts were maybe a full size bigger. She was going from being really curvy, which she liked, to being BIG around on top. She wasn’t sure she wanted to be BIG, not like that! She was going to look like a shorter version of her mother, matronly not … she liked her shape the way it was when she got married!

And her stomach had not been quite right. She was not throwing up; well maybe a couple of times since that awful Fair food, but not really. But food tasted a little different, and her stomach was uneasy. Maybe it was too many Mc Wizard meals. Maybe she wasn’t a very good cook, or maybe she was too good a cook like her mother. And she knew she was more emotional than she should be. Maybe it was the head injury.

Everything should be perfect. Harry was enjoying his classes, and learning a lot. Ginny was enjoying her classes, and learning a lot. Her balance wasn’t any better, but she and Mitzi were beginning to function well together. The house elf was really helping, and not just with her balance. In some ways Ginny felt better than she had since she had gotten injured.

She felt sexier. She really wanted to please Harry, and despite the lack of variety the frequency of sex was great. It was twice a day, sort of. If they missed one, Ginny really tried to schedule a make-up session in the middle of the day. Of course some days were just too busy, but she tried! Some days she was just overwhelmed, though, and several nights she had fallen asleep while Harry was getting ready for bed. In some ways it was the best sex ever; Ginny felt so good after every session, like this is what life was supposed to be like.

Teddy was in a regular classroom with up to ten children for the first time in his life, and probably the last time until he started at Hogwarts. Still they were very small classes taught by witches and a few wizards, some grandparents, most of whom had their own children in the classes, and she spent lots of time helping. Over half the hours that Teddy was in class she was there, not always working with Teddy. She enjoyed being with the children, and when she and Harry had their own children she was going to enjoy being a mother. It was just very tiring, and she was way more tired than she thought she should be.

Teddy was enjoying the whole trip to America as a grand adventure. He missed his grandmothers, Andromeda and Molly. Teddy always considered Molly another grandmother; actually everybody did. She and Harry were mum and dad, even though Teddy knew they were godparents and not his real parents, and even though he lived with the grandmothers most of the time. And Teddy missed his cousins, but not enough to want to go back. As long as they could talk on the phone or see and talk to each other with the mirrors every week Teddy was fine.

The first doctor said her head injury was healing fine, but again reminded Ginny not to do anything that could give another impact on her head. She could not even ride the fast rides at the amusement parks. She had to let Harry and Teddy go on some of the rides while she waited. Teddy at five could go on rides she could not! Taking that bludger to the head was too severe to ever get 100% totally better.

Ginny had to give urine and blood samples. Then she had to answer some questions.

“When was your last period?”

“Ginny answered, “I had some spotting in November and December, but it wasn’t like the periods I used to have. There was a little spotting the end of January too, but it wasn’t much. ”

Ginny got sort of a puzzled look, and said “There must be something about America keeping me from getting a real period.”

The assistant healer asking the questions laughed. Then she asked, “Have you been throwing up? Has your stomach been upset?”

Ginny said, “No, not really. Well, once, at some local fair, but that was because the food was JUST AWFUL.”

“Have you noticed any changed in your weight?”

Ginny snapped back, “I KNOW I’m heavier.”

She knew she was heavier; she had been avoiding getting on a scale since the end of January.

“Have you experienced any changes in emotions?”

Ginny was asking herself, ‘WHY WAS THIS QUESTIONAIR GETTING HER UPSET? WHAT ELSE was wrong with her? She was close to tears. This was so stupid. She wished Harry was here with her, but he had class. Well the class was just getting over, but she did not want him to rush right over here like she was some helpless emotional woman. She had NEVER been helpless. She had always been competent, able to keep up with the boys, tough.’ Ginny had quite the conversation with herself. Finally she yelled at the poor assistant healer, “I’VE BEEN A LITTLE TOUCHY LATELY! I’m sorry. I did not mean to yell at you. It’s just that I haven’t been quite myself lately.”

Finally Ginny saw the witch healer.

“I’m Tammy Tidewater, Ginny,” the middle age witch said, introducing herself. “I’m what you would call a healer midwife, although here they call me an OB/GYN, or specialist in the reproductive systems of adolescent and adult women. You have quite a medical history for a young woman. You haven’t exactly been good to your body.”

“I was attacked!” Ginny said. “I didn’t exactly ask to get hurt.”

“How are you feeling, Ginny?” asked Tammy. “I see you are a little tired, a little overwhelmed.”

“Moving to San Francisco, starting school, it is just a little harder to handle than I anticipated. Before coming here I took care of our godson Teddy on weekends, and always had house elf help. Since moving here I’m a full time housekeeper, and a full time mother, and I’m going to school, and writing, and it’s all a lot,” Ginny said. ‘Mitzi, my elf, is a real help, but she has to stay close to me to help me with my balance, so together we still have to run the house. I can’t just have her do it and leave me.”

“Becoming a mother changes you,” Tammy said. “Your last period was in December, I see.”

“As far as I can remember,” Ginny said. “I haven’t had a REAL period yet, just a little spotting in November and December, and even less the beginning of February.”

“You’ve been pretty hard on your body. The scar on your breast should not interfere with nursing. The lack of balance and leg injury isn’t going to help as you gain weight, though. You have been a little sick in the morning, but not too bad?” Tammy asked.

“The upset stomach comes and goes,” Ginny replied.

“You haven’t thrown up?” asked Tammy.

“Well, I did throw up at a Fair, and the stomach hasn’t been right since. Fair food is just AWFUL. Hot dogs are bad enough; anemic fast food versions of real bangers, but then they’re deep fried in fat! Corn Dogs and Elephant Ears and all sorts of deep fat fried stuff. It’s awful! No pumpkin juice and none of the good spices I’m used to. I try to eat at our magical restaurants, but Harry and Teddy want to go and see Muggle things.”

“I will give you potions to help with that. It should go away in a couple of months anyway, when your body is more used to the changes it is going through,” Tammy helpfully remarked. “Actually everything is fine, just perfect so far!

Ginny could not believe it. Everything did not feel fine to her, and she almost exploded, loudly saying, “What do you mean everything is fine? I’m gaining weight, my stomach is upset, and my breasts are growing. Plus I’m too emotional, well maybe I’ve always been a little emotional, but it’s worse.”

“All of that is normal, Ginny,” said Tammy. “I’d like you to gain another twenty or thirty pounds, but we will watch your diet. I would like to make sure you do not gain too much weight.”

“You want me to gain twenty or thirty MORE pounds?” Ginny asked. “How heavy am I?”

“You are about one hundred twenty. You were one hundred and ten at your first physical, so you are gaining weight faster than we would like you to gain,” Tammy replied. “The potions should help. We’ll watch your weight.

“And your breasts may get bigger, but they will go back down eventually, maybe not all the way. There are spells we can use to help, and we are getting you potions that you should take every day that will help a lot. Your body is changing, it needs to.”

Ginny panicked. Why did she have to gain that much weight, just because she came to North America? “Did you say twenty or thirty more pounds? WHY DOES MY BODY NEED TO CHANGE?” yelled Ginny. “How does coming to America cause your WHOLE BODY to change?”

“You’re becoming a mother, Ginny,” Tammy said.

“I’ve been mothering Teddy since just after he was born!” Ginny said. “I’ve been taking care of him full time since my accident, but why should that cause my body to change?”

Tammy looked at Ginny rather confused. “Teddy doesn’t have anything to do with your body changing, Ginny. It’s becoming a mother.”

“What do you mean, becoming a mother?” Ginny asked.

“Ginny, you really don’t know? You’re pregnant, about six weeks along,” said Tammy. “I thought you’d taken a test and knew, and that’s why you were here. That is why your periods stopped and your breasts are swelling and your stomach has been upset, and why you are having some problem with your emotions.”

Ginny looked at Tammy. What did she say? She asked, “Pregnant, like I’m going to have a baby? You mean that kind of pregnant?”

Tammy answered, “Yes, Ginny, that kind of pregnant.”

“Oh, Boggarts! I though you planned this sort of thing,” Ginny said. “I mean, well, George and Angelina weren’t even married when she got pregnant with Fred, so I guess you don’t always plan this sort of thing, but I thought Harry and I were going to,

“I mean you really ought to, this is so life changing, and …

“But I never had a REAL period! Bollox and Boggarts. Oh my! OH MY!”

She looked down at her still flat stomach and kind of felt up to her expanding bust. She and Harry really had not talked much about starting a family since she was hurt. He had just agreed when she suggested trying AFTER they got back from San Francisco. What if Harry didn’t want her to get pregnant until after they were back?

She knew that your body changed when you had a baby. SHE was more than ready to have a baby, she thought, maybe. She hoped Harry was. She was just not quite ready for her body to change, and too much was already going on, and now this! She just had not thought much about it. So she asked, “Am I ever going to get my old body back?”

“Do you want more children?” asked Tammy.

“Harry and I were talking about having two or three. Three or . . . but maybe four. I do not think we will stop at one,” said Ginny. She giggled. “I told Harry when I retired from Quidditch I’d have lots of pretty babies with him. I’m really pregnant? Pregnant, like I’m going to have a baby in, when?”

“You are about six weeks along, so you have thirty four more to go. We will get a better calculation later. I think, probably October.”

“We will be back in England in October,” Ginny said. “Will it cause a problem if I’m pregnant over here and then have a baby back home?

“I do not see why that would be a problem. Are you going to nurse your children? It really is the best for mother and baby,” said Tammy.

“Oh my mother nursed all of us,” said Ginny, “and all my sisters-in-law nursed their babies.” Even Audrey thought Ginny. “I even nursed our godson Teddy for 3 months after his parents were killed in the Battle of Hogwarts, using a Mother Minerva’s magical nursing bra. It felt good to have a baby on my breast. But my breasts did not get any bigger then.”

“Of course not,” said Tammy. “Your breasts were not actually making the milk. But now they are getting ready to make milk for your baby. That is why they are getting larger.”

“I really want to nurse our children,” said Ginny “but I feel like a cow.” She looked down at her breasts, which felt a little tight. She had never been that big! “I’m just having a hard time. We didn’t PLAN this. I, I didn’t expect, I, maybe I should have but sort of accidently getting pregnant isn’t quite what I imagined.

“Everything changes when you have a baby,” said Ginny, “and I feel so dumb. I guess I should have known. But I just got used to not having periods, when I was playing for the Harpies and weighed 89 pounds, and then I got hurt, and then everything was changing with taking care of Teddy full time, and then moving to America for a few months, and … and …classes, and Harry is so busy, and …” Ginny was obviously quite emotional, and Tammy went over and held her.

“Ginny,” said Tammy gently, “do you really want to look like a 17 year old when you are in your 30’s, with 2 or 3 children? We have mothers, who with lots of exercise and spells have managed to look like they stayed 17, but it is not natural, and they have to repeat the spells 2 or 3 times a day. We call them Barbie’s after the dolls. It is sort of sad really. You should be able to look like a reasonably slender, good looking woman after you have your children, but like a woman not a 17 year old girl. Your body will change. You are still a very attractive young lady, and you will be after you have children.”

“I feel fat,” said Ginny, tears starting to form, again feeling her hips and waist, painfully aware that she was heavier than she was when she was married.

“I’ve dealt with too many weight problems, Ginny,” said Tammy. She was getting upset. (Ginny was referred to Tammy because she was so thin when she was playing Quidditch, and Tammy was the witch who dealt with women with weight issues.) “I’ve had 5’10” girls in here weighing under 89 pounds, skin and bones, saying they felt fat. I’ve had some of them die on me. Don’t tell me you are too fat. I had too many mothers come in who really are fat, not much taller than you, and 250, 300, 400, even 450 pounds. Do you know what it is like to loose both a mother and her baby because she was too fat! Don’t tell me you’re too fat! You are a good weight for your size and as far along as you are in your pregnancy. Don’t tell me you’re fat. Tell me you want a healthy baby, and you’ll do what I tell you to do to have a healthy baby. And that includes gaining some more weight, but not too much. OK Ginny?”

“Harry is going to think I’m fat,” said Ginny, suddenly feeling very sorry for herself and not at all sure if Harry was going to like this.

“I guarantee you that Harry is going to think you are beautiful! If you both want children he is going to be thrilled as you get bigger down here,” and Tammy patted Ginny’s stomach, “because that means HIS baby is getting bigger.

“Usually at this stage we do not have to see you back here for several weeks, but I want you to schedule an appointment back here in two weeks, and tell the front office that we need to schedule a time when Harry can be with you. Would you like that?” said Tammy.

“It’s HIS fault!” said Ginny. “He’d BETTER come with me to these appointments. Well,” Ginny sort of giggled, “I can’t say it’s ALL his fault. We kind of did it together. But his body doesn’t change, and everything changes for me,” and she threw her hands up in the air.

“Here are some potions that will settle your stomach, and help you and the baby stay healthy. I’ll see you and Harry in about two weeks,” said Tammy.

“I’m sorry I was so dumb,” said Ginny. “Two weeks.”

As she walked out of the medical facility Ginny tried to think what happened six weeks ago? They took that stupid car for a drive and turned the back seat into a bed and, Oh no, was that the night? In the back seat of a car?

Now she had to tell Harry. Over the years she had though about all sorts of clever ways to tell Harry, but none of them fit. Harry would ask about the medical appointment. Harry had noticed that her breasts were getting bigger; well it was hard not to notice. None of her clothes fit any more. Besides, her breasts were tender and felt a little swollen, and she had to tell him not to push on them much. Oh she still liked sex. If anything she wanted more since she became pregnant, if that was possible. Ginny knew she wanted sex more often than any of her sisters-in-law. It was just that men seemed to like busty women and she did not want to become a cow.

Ginny thought of her mother, who was pretty busty, and both grandmothers. Then she remembered great-grandmother Brown, on her father’s side, who was still living. Great-grandmother Brown made her mother look small on top. ‘She’s huge,’ thought Ginny as she looked at her expanding bust line. That was probably why Lavender was even bigger around on top than Ginny, although Lavender was never as skinny as Ginny was.

Isn’t this what they had always wanted? To have a baby? Wasn’t this the Happily Ever After dream, to be pregnant with and have babies with Harry? Why was she close to tears instead of giddily happy? She could not think of what to say. She just had to get home, tell Harry, then within a half hour or so go and get Teddy.

Harry was sitting on the sofa when Ginny walked in. He looked hard at her, and could see she had been crying. Then she shouted out “QUIT LOOKING AT MY BREASTS. THEY ARE BIGGER, AND THEY ARE GOING TO GET EVEN BIGGER. Men all want their wives to look like one of those stupid Muggle Movie Starlets. And I’m going to get all BIG AND FAT AND UGLY, and it’s ALL YOUR FAULT.”

Harry had no idea how to handle this outburst. He kept quiet; anything he said would make things worse. Ginny had been very touchy lately, and he could be in trouble no matter what he said or did.

Ginny came over to the sofa and sat down next to Harry and leaned into him and cried, and then said, “I ought to be as happy as I have ever been, and I am really, sort of, I guess, but at the same time everything is changing, and I had all sorts of ways I though of telling you, and instead I come in here and yell at you and I know that’s not right.”

Ginny was quiet for a couple of minutes. Harry just held her, which seemed to help. Then she smiled and said, “I love you,” and snuggled into Harry’s side.

Harry knew there was more to the story. After five years of marriage Harry knew that there was nothing he could say that would not risk Ginny exploding again. He just needed to wait until she was ready to talk. Right now she was just snuggling into Harry and she seemed to be, well it was hard to tell what she was feeling. To Harry it looked like Ginny was dealing with something very important, and he was beginning to get worried.

Ginny was beginning to relax. It felt really good snuggling up against Harry. She really had to tell Harry. She was sure he was going to be happy. She finally just looked up at Harry and said in a quiet voice, “I’m pregnant.” She went back to snuggling, putting her head against Harry’s chest. “We didn’t plan this, Harry. It’s not that I don’t want to have a baby. It’s just that I always thought that we’d decide the when and, and, and I, I just didn’t expect it.

“I guess it’s not all your fault,” she said. “I guess it’s not really anybody’s fault, it’s what we wanted, isn’t it?”

Pregnant thought Harry. Ginny’s pregnant! We are going to have a baby! Well that would explain a lot of the symptoms. It made sense. A baby! All Harry ever wanted out of life, when he finally realized that he was going to live, was to marry Ginny and have a family of his own, a wife and children to love. Ginny was pregnant! The tears started, and they came out as a shower. He really did not expect to be this emotional. “Oh Ginny,” he finally said. “I am so happy! I love you so much!”

Ginny looked at the clock and realized she was going to have to pick up Teddy soon. “Can you come with me to pick up Teddy?” said Ginny, standing up.

“I would be delighted, my most wonderful pregnant wife,” said Harry, taking Ginny in his arms and giving her a long passionate kiss. When they finally came up for air Harry asked, “So when do we tell the family?”

Ginny looked shocked. Mother! Her mother would be all over her. Ginny knew that by being her youngest and her only daughter pregnant half a world away, there would be no peace until mother was over here fussing over her, and with everybody else her mother felt she needed to fuss over Ginny would have no peace from her mother unless Molly convinced her to move back to England. She missed her family, but was enjoying this break, and she was not about to leave Harry again! “Don’t you dare tell anyone!” said Ginny. “Mother will find out when we get back to England and not a moment sooner! Otherwise she will fuss over me, and drive us both craze that she is half a world away. Not a word to anyone! Promise me!”

“Ginny,” Harry said, “all the papers already have you pregnant! Just how long do you think you can keep this a secret? We ought to call your mother, who will be furious if the press knows before you tell her. Then we need to call Cindy and have some sort of announcement.”

Ginny took a deep breath. She turned to Harry and said, “You are right. I know you are right. It’s just not what I want.”

Ginny was beginning to feel better. As they walked over to Teddy’s school she said “You know Harry, some of the symptoms are not so bad when you know what is going on. I just feel so stupid that I did not know. I really had forgotten that you were suppose to have a period every month, not that I did not know but it had been so long since I had regular periods that not having one was sort of normal. And I blamed all my stomach problems to the food over here, not to anything happening to my body, and the same with the emotions. I thought everything I was going through had to do with us moving over here. I’ve never been pregnant before and just had no idea how it felt.”

Then looking at Harry Ginny got a resigned expression on her face saying “You are just going to have to put up with big fat emotional me if you want me to have this baby.”

Harry looked at Ginny, a little exasperated. He knew she was real touchy when it came to how her body looked. He said what he was honestly feeling, “Ginny, I’ve always thought that pregnant women were beautiful. It is a sign of new life, that we have faith in the human race and want to keep it going. For us it also means that we think there is a future for young witches and wizards. That bump you are going to get, that’s not fat, and it’s a person! Our baby, partly you and partly me and our love made so real that it has become another person. I love you, not some idealized memory of what you looked like when you were 17. I still think you look spectacular, and you will always look good to me.”

Ginny said, “I had all sorts of tender and romantic ways I was going to tell you we were having a baby, and instead I yelled at you. I feel so stupid. How do you put up with me?”

“I love you, Ginny,” said Harry. “I knew you were a fiery red head when I fell in love with you.”

“I’m going to end up looking just like my mother,” said Ginny said sadly.

“The first person who ever mothered me was your mother,” said Harry. “I don’t really care if you look like your mother. I bet you will yell at our children, just like your mother, and they will be just as afraid, as your brothers were.”

“I wasn’t afraid of mum,” said Ginny. “Well, not usually. Not like the boys.”

“Merlin, help us if we have a girl like you,” said Harry.

“Dad could terrify me, for some reason, even though he never shouted,” said Ginny. “Don’t tell my father that.”


Harry woke up the next morning, used the loo, shaved, and then went back to bed. He looked at Ginny sleeping on her back, her expanding breasts rising and falling under the light blanket. Harry thought he could stare at Ginny for hours, if he ever had the time. He could remember winter vacations on the beach when he WOULD stare at Ginny for hours. Harry used his wand to cause the blankets to gently remove themselves and fold neatly on a settee at the end of the bed.

She was just beautiful! She was heavier, in the hips and all around, but her breasts were what were growing most noticeably now. He was a little embarrassed by how much pleasure he received when they were chest to chest and she was rubbing against him. She loved to have him touch them, and he loved to play with them. He was a little ashamed by how much pleasure he was getting in seeing her breasts expand, especially considering her reaction yesterday, but a bustier Ginny wasn’t exactly a problem for Harry, even if Ginny did end up looking more like Molly.

Ginny woke up and looked over to Harry. She looked at her breasts, and then she said. “Please keep looking, and touching. I’m sorry I yelled at you yesterday. They are just a little tender right now.”

Harry gently touched Ginny, and before long they were making love.

After they had eaten breakfast, while Harry was taking care of Teddy, Ginny called her mother. Her mother answered her Wizarding Cell Phone, saying, “Hello? Hello?”

“Mum, it’s Ginny. I’m pregnant, Mum.”

“YOU’RE PREGNANT?! YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY? Witches Rumors was right, for once?” Molly asked. “You didn’t get pregnant in the back of that caddy like car, did you?”

“I might have. Why?”

“’Witches Rumors’ says that Muggles think it is really bad luck to get pregnant in the back seat of a car. They have all sorts of really bad words for it.”

“I don’t know, mum. I haven’t even been in a lot of cars, and that’s the first time Harry and I… Well, I’m not sure. It’s not like that’s the only time we did it.”

“I guess not! Did you REALLY do it in Harry’s office?”

“Mum?”

“I haven’t done it with your father in his office … yet, and he has such a nice big office now. We ought to. In the back seat of a car? Really?”

“Mum, I’m pregnant! I don’t want to talk about what Harry and I did to get pregnant. It’s the same thing you and dad did to have all of us, I’m pretty sure. Now what do I do?”

“I never got pregnant in the back seat of a caddy like, or anything like that. We had to settle for the bed at the Burrow. Well … except for Bill. Have you seen a midwife yet?”

“What about Bill?”

“NEVER MIND about Bill, have you seen a midwife yet?”

“Yes, Mother.”

“Just do what she tells you to do. It’s not like you have to do anything for a while.”

“Harry says we have to tell Cindy, and make an announcement.”

“That you did it in the back of that caddy like car?”

“No, that I’m pregnant.”

“Oh, I guess he is right. The papers are sure writing about it.”

“I feel like that year when I went from being almost flat to having boobs, all over again. How big am I going to get, mum?”

Molly thought a little, and Ginny waited. Finally Ginny said again “MUM, how BIG am I going to get?”

“Some women hardly get any bigger, but all your female ancestors got pretty big.”

Ginny looked at her bust; that was not exactly what she wanted to hear. Then she glanced at the clock. “Oh. I have to go to take Teddy to school. Will you call Cindy for me?”

“I would be delighted! Congratulations! We’re going to have ANOTHER BABY!”

“Thanks Mum. Good Bye.”

“I CAN’T WAIT TO TELL YOUR FATHER! Love you. Good bye, Ginny.”
Reviews 59
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear