Search:

SIYE Time:1:39 on 29th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Oceans Apart
By Catwoman

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Post-DH/AB
Characters:All
Genres: Action/Adventure, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark Fiction, Death, Extreme Language, Intimate Sexual Situations, Mild Sexual Situations, Rape, Sexual Situations
Rating: R
Reviews: 80
Summary: The war is over, Harry and Ginny are back together but does it mean end of problems for Harry and Ginny?
Hitcount: Story Total: 53045; Chapter Total: 5049







ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


GINNY'S DISAPPEARANCE


"You are not going Ginny," said Harry forcefully.

"And who are you tell me what iI should or shouldn't do?"

"Your boyfriend"

"Don't you dare use it on me!" yelled Ginny.

"Ginz please listen-"

“Harry you are being ridiculous. I promised Robin that I would be there to help her to get through these months. She is going to need my help Harry. She is pregnant and is going to be a mother to a fatherless child in five months Harry. Are you telling me not to help her when she needs it?” asked Ginny furiously.

They have been at this for over an hour now. Even though the war has been over for over three months now, there were Death Eaters who escaped and have been launching attacks on muggles and targeting Ginny’s family. But he has been really paranoid lately, thought Ginny.

“No I don’t think like that Ginz. I just think now is not the right time. It is getting dark out there. Maybe one of your friends can take care of Robin tonight,” said Harry.

“No Harry!” said Ginny sternly.

“Please Ginz….”

“Harry honey calm down!” said Ginny putting her arms around Harry and seating him on the couch. “Honey, listen to me. You have to stop being so paranoid and worried. I will be fine. It is just for tonight. I will back by tomorrow morning. Okay?” asked Ginny showing Harry her puppy eyes.

Unable to resist her puppy eyes Harry reluctantly agreed. “Okay on one condition. After tonight, I will come with you whenever you go to Robin’s home. I know you hate being coddled and I know you can take care of yourself but it is a necessary precaution. It would make me feel better. Please?”

“Alright! If it would make you feel better then okay, you can accompany me next time,” said Ginny rolling her eyes.

“Ginz I am sorry if I have been a little overbearing lately,” said Harry looking at his lover apologetically.

Ginny made an unladlylike-snort and said. "A little? My own Dad didn’t order me around like that.”

“I am really sorry. However, Ginz I am only doing it because I love you and I- I can’t lose you. I wish someone could come with you to escort you.”

“Harry if you make that suggestion one more time I am gonna beat you with a Bludger Bat. Everybody else is busy and let them be. I will be back before you know it. Okay?”

“Okay.”

Ginny leaned to give him a quick peck on his lips but Harry deepened it. After a while Ginny pulled away and said,” I promise I will be safe and I will be back tomorrow morning. We will spend the rest of the day and night. Sound great?”

Harry smiled wickedly at her emphasis on spending the night with him at his apartment. The Burrow was not a safe place to have sex in the open ears of the Weasley family who were overprotective of Ginny. Not to mention Ron thought Harry. “Well I will be waiting for here at The Burrow and then we can go to my apartment tomorrow to spend the day.”

“That sounds good. And I will be there with that black thing you love on me,” said Ginny smiling wickedly. She will never forget the awestruck expression on his face when he saw her wearing the black silk lingerie last night. That was the best sex we have had so far, thought Ginny smiling at the memory.

Harry’s eyes widened remembering last night and said, ”O My God! Ginz do not plant such an image in my mind before I go to work. It becomes really hard to concentrate.”

Ginny laughed. “Goodbye Mr.Potter.” Then she left.
***

Ginny hummed while walking in the cool August night. She saw the moon at its full shape in the sky. This reminded her of Remus and Tonks who had lost their lives in the battle of Hogwarts. She really missed them, Fred, and Colin who died leaving behind a pregnant Robin alone to deal with the pressures of parenthood. Not that it was his fault thought Ginny.

She came across the street, which was a shortcut to Robin's house. She started thinking about the immediate days after the war. It was a blur really.

Even in those grieving periods, Harry was the best source of comfort to her even though they did not speak for a long time after the war. Harry needed sometime, to get his mind around the last few years of his. She knew she was a source of comfort for him too. Countless times, she had caught him staring at her as he used to during his sixth year.

It was not until the end of May that Harry started coming out of his shell. He started talking to her family. Ron was extremely delighted to have his friend back having previously thought that they were going to lose him. Hermione too shared his enthusiasm.

They kissed when they were swinging on a hammock one Sunday afternoon having discussed many things they faced in the past year. For Ginny, the kiss lasted for an eternity. She knew then, she never wanted to let him go.Their relationship flourished after that. Harry started working as an Auror and she was going to Hogwarts to complete her education and then join Harry in Auror office.

Even after their brief dating before Harry went for his quest Harry was a little shy about talking about their relationship to her in the beginning. Eventually he got over it and began sharing things that he had never told anyone before. His time with the Dursley, finding about Hogwarts, finding about the prophecy and his time while they he was hunting the Horcruxes. It was during one of these times that he told her about his feelings for her. It was on the day of Ginny’s seventeenth birthday and they had come to furnish Harry’s apartment in muggle London. After they finished with the furnishing, they started talking about various things. Harry was a bit down as she was going to go to Hogwarts next month and he would not be able to see her much. So he tried to spend most of his time with her. He was telling her the truth about Severus Snape, when all of a sudden he went quite.

“Harry is something wrong?” asked Ginny.

“You know what; I never fully understood why Snape did what he did until now. He loved my mom. Just like-“he came to a stop afraid of what he was going to say.

Ginny probed gently, “What?”

“I love you”.

Ginny was shocked. She loved him and she knew he loved her too. However, she had never expected him to say those three words to her so soon. She knew that for a person who has gone through so much and lost so much it was difficult and scary to express such feelings. Yet he had. It felt wonderful. She hugged him and kissed, as she never had before. She never realized until then, how wonderful it felt to hear those three words by the person you love the most in the world.

They made love there in that apartment. It was unplanned and spontaneous just like their first kiss. When Harry started making love to her the words I am lost flashed in her mind. In that moment, she knew she would never love anyone as much as she loved Harry.

She was so wrong.
***

Taking a turn to a deserted street, Ginny thought Life is as perfect as it could get in 4 months after the war. Well except for the Death Eaters still on the loose.

A cool breeze blew and she thought We are moving on. Life will get better.

Life was perfect for Ginny Weasley until...

She felt something hit the back of her head and then everything went black. She felt nothing.







Reviews 80
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear