Search:

SIYE Time:15:08 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Love Me Not
By potterfan2008

- Text Size +

Category: Alternate Universe, Quidditch Challemge (2014-4), Quidditch Challenge (2014-4)
Characters:Harry/Ginny
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: Disturbing Imagery, Mental Abuse, Sexual Situations, Violence
Story is Complete
Rating: PG-13
Reviews: 75
Summary: *** Winner of The People’s Choice Award in the Quidditch Challenge ***

Ginny Weasley is on the verge of making the English National Team when she starts receiving concerning notes from an obsessed fan. She turns to the Auror Department and Harry Potter for help.
Hitcount: Story Total: 30909; Chapter Total: 6478
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
Thanks for the great response to this story. I apologize, it is not complete. The last chapter will be posted once the voting is complete. You should be able to figure out most of what is going to happen by what happens in this chapter. This is completely unbetaed so any mistakes are my own. *Thanks to seekers_destiny for a rapid beta job and Mark for his Brit picking! Thank you!*




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


“What have you found?” Harry asked Hamish.

“I gathered some CCTV footage from some of the places she mentioned,” Hamish said as queued up the footage. The two were meeting at the Holyhead Police Station so their magic wouldn’t interfere with the electronics.

The two men watched as Ginny wandered through the aisles of the ASDA Supermarket. Harry frowned as he watched the footage. “I don’t see anyone paying special attention to her.”

“If he was obvious, he probably would have been caught by now,” Hamish pointed out.

As the footage showed Ginny leaving the supermarket, the camera angle changed as video from another camera picked her up. Harry watched as she headed towards the farmers’ market. She really was very lovely. Mentally, Harry smacked himself. He wasn’t supposed to be watching her like a lovesick fool; he was supposed to be looking for a stalker.

“Wait!” Harry called out. “Rewind it a bit.”

When Hamish obliged, Harry pointed out a tall, slender man at the edge of the frame. “Wasn’t he in the shop as well?”

Frowning, Hamish pulled up the footage in question. “There,” Hamish said pointing out the man. The man in question was forgettable enough. He was dressed very casually in jeans and a t-shirt. The shirt had a stylized picture of a Common Welsh Green dragon with a phrase in Welsh.

“He’s definitely a wizard and he is watching her,” Harry said

“He could simply be a fan or some poor sap watching a pretty girl,” Hamish argued.

Harry nodded, knowing they would need more than someone watching her shopping. He watched the man as he watched Ginny. The wizard was pretending to shop, but it looked like he’d thrown random items into his shopping trolley.

The man appeared to be in his mid-twenties with short dark hair. He was wearing a baseball cap so much of his face was obscured. “We need a better picture of him.”

Hamish replayed the entire sequence. The wizard had entered just after Ginny and followed her around as she shopped. When Ginny was done, he abandoned his groceries to follow her outside.

“He doesn’t seem to be avoiding the cameras,” Harry mused.

“No, but he’s wearing that baseball cap that makes it difficult to see his face.”

As the Aurors watched, the suspect removed his cap and ran his hand through his dark, thick hair pushing it out of his face before replacing the cap. Hamish quickly captured the image even as the wizard pulled his cap back on and with a wave of his wand had a hard
copy of the picture.

Handing Harry a copy, Hamish sent another copy to the Ministry for identification. “Do you know who he is?” Hamish asked.

Harry shook his head. “No, but I want to show this to Ginny. She may know him or have seen him before.”

“We still need to confirm this is her stalker,” Hamish reminded him. “It could just be a fan.”

Harry nodded as he studied the face. “I know, but I imagine a fan would have approached her.”

Before he could say anything else, he received Ginny’s call for help. “Shit! She’s at her cottage.”

He and Hamish ran out of the station house, shouting a brief explanation to the Sergeant at the desk. Dashing around the building, they Apparated to Ginny’s cottage once they reached the alley.

With wands drawn they approached the cottage. The smell of blood reached them and Hamish circled the house to enter from the back. After quickly ascertaining there was only one person in the house, Harry went in through the front door. Ginny was pale and shaking as she stood staring around her sitting room in shock. She had obviously thrown up when she realized what happened.

“Ginny!”

Whirling around, she bit back a scream as when she saw Harry. “He…he…Chaser!”

Harry looked around the room trying to make sense of her statement. When he saw the bloody remains, it clicked. She’d talked about the calico cat who had befriended her.

“He killed Chaser!” Ginny looked at him in confusion. “Why would he do that? Chaser never hurt anyone. I just came to get laundry.”

Quickly running through the options, Harry said to her, “Ginny, I’m going to take you over to my house until I’m done here. My godfather will look after you.”

Ginny nodded rather vacantly. With a quick word to Hamish, Harry Apparated with Ginny to the house where he lived with his godfather and godson. Ginny looked around, but was obviously overwhelmed. Harry entered through the kitchen and was extremely grateful to find his rather unflappable godfather there.

Sirius took one look at Ginny and immediately poured some tea with a liberal dose of Calming Draught.

“Ginny, this is my godfather, Sirius,” Harry introduced them as he led Ginny to the table. He handed her the mug of tea from his godfather. “I need to get back to your house. The wards here are very strong and you will be safe. I’ll be back once I know a bit more about what happened.”

Ginny nodded. Harry pulled Sirius aside and quickly explained the situation to him.

“Go,” Sirius said. “Be careful. I’ll watch over her while you are gone.”



Ginny looked up as Harry left. Sirius Black was almost as famous as his godson; she’d heard him described as Harry’s greatest protector and best teacher. It was rather a relief to be here. She wouldn’t have felt safe in returning to the hotel and she was afraid if she’d gone to the Burrow her mother would have never let her leave.

Sipping the tea, Ginny felt the Calming Drought take effect as she relaxed. She was rather grateful Mr Black hadn’t asked and had simply given it to her.

“Are you hungry, Miss Weasley?”

Ginny looked up in surprise. She should have realized in a house of two men that they would have to cook, but her mother’s insistence that the kitchen was a woman’s place was what she’d grown up with. She started to refuse, but realized she actually hadn’t eaten in a while. “I am a little hungry and please call me Ginny.”

Sirius nodded and smiled. “Okay, Ginny. Is a soup and sandwich okay for you?”

She nodded and watched him work. “Harry told me the two of you lived in South Africa.”

“Yes,” Sirius smiled. “I loved it there. I wanted an out of the way place and there was a bloke at school with us who was from South Africa. He used to show us pictures of the beaches and the exotic animals. After Harry’s parents were killed, I wanted to get far away from here so I up and moved us to Cape Town.”

“What was that like?” Ginny asked curiously.

“It’s a fascinating place,” Sirius replied. “While we were there, there were a lot of racial and ethnic tensions that I didn’t fully appreciate before I moved down there. The magical world has always been integrated, but the Muggle world was not integrated until after we moved back to England. We met some of the most amazing wizards among the Nguni and Tsonga tribesmen. They were so connected to the land and their magic, I really learned a lot from them. Harry and I have gone back many times over the years. He spent one summer learning from the tribesmen tracking skills, navigation skills, weapons handling, survival skills, and of course animal tracking. He’s one of the best I’ve ever seen. He considered going back and becoming a guide, he loves it there.”

“Did you consider moving back there?” she asked.

“I have,” Sirius said, “but we’ve been back here for a little over ten years. We still holiday in Cape Town. Teddy’s looking forward to our next trip. We’re going on safari so he can see some of the animals. Kruger National Park is an amazing place.”

“It sounds amazing,” Ginny said. “I’ve been to Romania and Egypt on holiday and I’ve travelled with the team, but I’d love to go someplace I don’t have family and just see the sights.”

“Weasley, your two oldest brothers worked with us during the war,” Sirius said. “I hadn’t put it all together before.”

“I never knew about that until Harry told me,” Ginny admitted. “Bill and Charlie were remarkably quiet about it.”

“As I recall your mother was quite insistent that her youngest were kept out of the war,” Sirius said as he thought back. “You have many brothers, right?”

“Six,” she said. “My brother, Fred, was killed in the last battle at Hogwarts.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Sirius said sympathetically. “Teddy’s parents were killed that night as well.”

He walked to the door of the kitchen and yelled, “Dinner’s ready!”

The sound of footsteps was almost instantaneous and Teddy burst through the door. He was a cute little tyke with oddly blue hair. Harry had told her his godson was a metamorphmagus, but it was a bit odd to see such a young boy with blue hair. The boy was followed through the door by a golden lab.

“Finally! Me and Nimbus was getting so hungry, Papa!” Teddy stopped short at the sight of Ginny sitting at the table.

“Teddy, this is Miss Ginny,” Sirius introduced them. “She is a friend of Harry’s.”

“Hello,” the little boy mumbled as he walked over to the sink to wash his hands. Looking up at Sirius, he asked, “Is Harry here?”

Sirius shook his head. “Harry is working right now.”

After getting cleaned up in the nearby bathroom, Ginny joined the little boy at the table. Sirius ladled thick potato soup into each of their bowls and set a platter of grilled cheese sandwiches in the centre of the table before joining them at the table.

Ginny found the food to be simple, but delicious. Sirius was a wonderful host and kept both her and Teddy entertained with stories of both South Africa and a few stories from his days at Hogwarts. Ginny was surprised to discover Sirius had attended school with both Harry’s and Teddy’s fathers.

After dinner, Teddy and Sirius took Ginny into the sitting room. The walls were decorated in a unique way with bright colours outlined in
black. Tribal masks and an intricately made blanket were hung on the wall. Teddy saw her looking around and explained. “Papa and Harry lived in Africa before I was borned.”

“I heard that,” she said with a warm smile for the boy.

“Me an Papa an Harry are goin to South Africa on holiday,” Teddy told her excitedly. “We’s gonna get to see lots of aminals.”

“Animals,” Sirius corrected. “Do you remember what kind of animals?”

“Lions, elephants, giraffes, zebras, rhinos,” Teddy recited. “They have monkeys an cheetahs an hippos. Do you wanna see?”

“Of course,” Ginny replied.

Teddy ran over to the book shelves and from one of the lower shelves he pulled out a children’s book of Africa. From the condition of the book she could tell it was a much loved book, Teddy ran over and plopped down next to her. “Papa gived me this for my birthday.”

“Gave you,” Sirius corrected. He looked at Ginny. “Would you mind if I left you here with Teddy while I clean the kitchen? If you need
anything at all, just yell. I reactivated all of the wards on the house after Harry left, so you are safe here.”

“I’m fine,” Ginny reassured him. She turned her attention back to Teddy who was waiting not very patiently to tell her about the animals.
Teddy flipped through the book and showed her the pictures of his favourite animals. She had to hide a smile at how he pretended to read the pages, but it was obvious he was repeating information that Harry or Sirius had told him.

“You are going to have so much fun on your trip,” Ginny said at length.

Teddy nodded. “I can’t wait. Harry lived there when he was little like me.”

The little boy got up to put his book away. He looked over at Ginny. “Do you wanna play a game?”

“Sure,” Ginny replied. She was slightly surprised to see him pull a box from the shelf. While her family had a few board games, it wasn’t a very popular pastime at the Burrow. Usually any games had missing pieces or no one could remember exactly how to play so they didn’t often even attempt them. Looking over at the shelves, Ginny could see an entire shelf of games.

Teddy brought over the game of Snakes and Ladders. “This is my favouritist,” he announced. “Harry plays it the best. He talks like the
snakes.”

“He talks like the snakes?” Ginny asked.

“He can talk to snakes,” Teddy said simply. “We finded a snake when we were out walking one day and Harry talked to him. It was fun.”

Ginny wasn’t entirely sure how to respond. She recalled hearing rumours that Harry Potter was a Parselmouth, but there were so many rumours regarding the wizarding world’s greatest hero that she’d discounted it as made up nonsense. Perhaps that had been a bit hasty.
Deciding to think about it later, Ginny watched the little boy set up the game. “I don’t remember how to play.”

“That’s okay, Miss Ginny, I can teach you,” Teddy said importantly.

The pair played several games of Snakes and Ladders before Teddy decided he wanted to colour. He gave Ginny a colouring book of magical beasts while he coloured in a dragon colouring book. After finishing in the kitchen, Sirius checked in on them periodically, but from what Ginny could tell he seemed to be doing chores. It was a bit odd for her to see a grown man doing so many chores, but he did use quite a bit of magic she wasn’t familiar with and it seemed to work in the small household.

Ginny was turning the page in the colouring book when it opened to a picture of kneazle kittens. Thoughts of Chaser ran through her head.

“Are you okay, Miss Ginny?”

Blinking back the tears that suddenly filled her eyes, Ginny managed to summon a smile for the little boy. “I’m fine.”

“Do you have a kitty?” he asked looking at the picture.

“I did,” she whispered.

“Did he get hurted?”

Ginny nodded and wiped her eyes.

“Is Harry helping?”

She nodded again.

“Don’t worry,” Teddy said sweetly. “Harry takes really good care of us and makes the bad guys go away. When I was a little baby, Harry maked the bad guy go away.”

“I know,” Ginny said with a smile. “He is very brave.”

“My mummy and daddy were there,” Teddy said pointing out pictures of them.

It took Ginny a minute to work out his meaning that his parents had been at the Battle of Hogwarts. “My mummy and daddy were there as well. Actually several of my brothers were there also.”

“Are your mummy and daddy in heaven?”

“No, one of my brothers is, but both my parents are alive.”

Teddy’s eyes widened in disbelief. “Both your mummy and daddy are alive?”

Ginny nodded. It had never seemed like a big deal before, but she could see that Teddy found it to be.

“My mummy and daddy are in heaven and so are Harry’s mummy and daddy,” Teddy told her. “Papa’s mummy and daddy died a long time ago — they weren’t very nice. They liked the bad guy.” His wide eyes told how weird he found that thought. He shrugged. “But that’s okay, because me and Papa and Harry get to live together. And Nimbus.”

Ginny smiled at him. It was amazing to her that he’d been through so much, but he was still such a happy little boy. Deciding to change the subject, she asked, “Did you name Nimbus after the broom?”

“Yes,” Teddy shouted excitedly. “Did you know that Harry is going to fly? He’s going to fly for Quidditch.”

“I know,” Ginny said as she deciphered his happy words. “I flew with him yesterday. We’re both going to try out for the English team.”

“You play Quidditch?” Teddy was bouncing around the room he was so excited. “I want to play Quidditch when I’m big. I just have a baby broom now, but Harry and Papa say I can get one when I turn five.” He held up five fingers to emphasize the age.

“How old are you now?” Ginny asked smiling at the enthusiasm of the young boy.

He held up four fingers. “I’m four.”

“You’re a big boy,” Ginny said. “I have a niece who is three. She’s a lot smaller than you.”

Teddy wrinkled his nose. “I not like girls.”

“Why not?” Ginny asked.

“They don’t be wanting to play outside. They wanting to play inside,” he explained.

“Not all girls are like that,” came an amused voice from the doorway.

“Harry!!” Teddy ran over and threw himself in Harry’s arms. “You camed back! Did you make everything safe at Miss Ginny’s house?”

Harry stood with the boy on his hip. Teddy automatically reached out for the Auror ID hanging around Harry’s neck. It was a magical ID that for some reason had fascinated Teddy since he was a baby. Harry wrapped both arms around the boy so he wouldn’t drop him. He cuddled with his godson for a minute, before kissing him on top of the head.

“I need to talk to Miss Ginny right now,” Harry explained gently. “I think Papa has some ice cream for you in the kitchen.”

“Okay!” Teddy kissed Harry before scampering off to the kitchen.

Harry came in and sat down next to Ginny. “How are you holding up?”

She wanted to copy Teddy and just throw herself in his arms, but she knew that wasn’t appropriate. “I’m better. Sirius fed me and Teddy played with me.” She glanced over at him. “How bad was it?”

Reaching out, Harry took her hand in one of his. “I’m sorry. That was Chaser.”

Closing her eyes for a moment, Ginny nodded. “I thought so.”

“We buried him in the yard,” Harry said. “I remember you said he liked to get fish from the beach, so we buried him just before the path that leads down to the beach. Hamish marked it so you will be able to find it.”

“Thank you,” Ginny said in amazement. She honestly never thought they would take the time to bury the poor animal.

“He left another note,” Harry said.

“Can I see it?”

Reluctantly, Harry pulled a sheet of parchment from his pocket. “This is a copy, the original is being analysed at the Ministry.”

In contrast to the other letters, this did not start in a loving way. The writing was much angrier with more capital letters, exclamation points, and underlined words.

How could YOU?! I leave a beautiful rose for you and you find another boyfriend? How could you? I thought you were finally starting to realize it was time for us to be together!! You throw me over for some muscle bound idiot??!!!

At first I believed he was just some Auror, but I saw you flying together! I saw you Watching HIM!!!! It was sickening!!!! Watching you throw yourself at that ponce!

I didn’t want to hurt the cat, but it came looking for you. I knew you would just disappoint it like you disappointed me. I put it out of its misery.

We will meet, soon!!!


Tears filled her eyes before she could stop them. Embarrassment and anger warred within her. She hadn’t been obvious, had she? Had she thrown herself at him?

“He killed Chaser because of me,” she said in a horrified whisper.

“No, he killed Chaser for his own deranged reasons,” Harry said firmly. “You did nothing wrong. He’s imagining the relationship between the two of you and so he imagined a relationship between you and whatever wizard you happened to be talking to. If you smile at me, he imagines you are in love with me. When you walk on the beach with your friend, Colin, he imagines the two of you are lovers.”

“How will you find him?” Ginny asked. It seemed hopeless to imagine they would catch someone like that.

Harry showed her the picture he and Hamish had pulled off the CCTV footage earlier that day. “Do you recognize this man?”

Reaching out a shaking hand, she took the photo. She studied it carefully trying to remember if she’d ever seen him before. Slowly she shook her head. “No, I don’t think so. It reminds me of someone, but…wait it reminds me of Michael Corner. It’s not Michael, but it reminds me of him for some reason.”

“Michael, he was one of the wizards helping with the wards at the stadium, wasn’t he?” Harry asked as he rifled through his notes.

Ginny nodded. “Hermione always talks about how good Michael is at Arithmancy.”

“Did you have much interaction with Michael?” Harry asked.

“He asked me out while we were at school,” Ginny said, “I had just started dating Neville. Once I told him about Neville, he apologized and didn’t bother me again.”

She looked at the photo once again. “You should show it to Michael.”

“I’ll send a message to Hamish,” Harry said squeezing her hand gently. “I brought your laundry. That’s what you were looking for, right?”

“It’s seems so stupid,” Ginny said. “I just wanted my extra practice clothes and then I realized I was supposed to do laundry so I thought I’d run over to my house and get it.”

She frowned. “I don’t know if I can even do laundry at the hotel.”

“You can do it here,” Harry offered.

“I’ve imposed on you long enough,” Ginny protested. She really did want to stay, but she didn’t feel it was right.

“Actually, I was going to suggest you stay here,” Harry said. “We have loads of protections here and Sirius and I are both trained in protection. We have several extra rooms.”

“It honestly wouldn’t be any trouble,” Sirius added as he joined the younger pair.

“You’re sure?” Ginny asked.

“Positive,” the two wizards replied.

In short order, Ginny found herself in a pretty lilac coloured bedroom that had apparently belonged to Teddy’s mother at one point in time. Her laundry was being washed in the laundry room and she felt much safer than normal.



Harry looked over at Ron and the other Aurors and trainees who were trying out for the team. “Does everyone have a copy of the picture?”

Everyone nodded and Harry noticed that Ron had the picture attached to his forearm so he could see it whilst flying. In the past week, there had been no new developments. Harry and Hamish had no luck identifying the wizard. Harry felt that both Michael and Neville knew something more, but they refused to say anything more.

Ron was very apologetic towards his sister, but Ginny thus far wasn’t impressed by his apologies. Harry had a feeling she was going to break soon, but she hadn’t quite yet.

“Sir, you are trying out for the team as well? Ron asked in surprise.

Harry nodded. “Please don’t call me sir. My name is Harry.”

“Harry, what position are you trying out for?”

“Seeker,” Harry explained.

They arrived at the stadium to find it in organized chaos. The new security measures seemed to be holding. In the past week, the Ministry had conducted background checks on all of those who were applying for a spot on the team. While they’d yet to identify the stalker, Harry was confident he’d show up today.

There were tables for each position. Each candidate signed in and if their credentials matched their packet, they were issued a number to attach to their shirt or jersey. Harry received his number S670. Looking around, he was relieved to see an Auror or trainee had made it into each of the positions. Ron was trying out for Keeper, Dean Thomas was trying out for Chaser as were two girls Ginny knew from Hogwarts — Alicia Spinnet and Angelina Johnson. Aurors Greenleaf and Summerland were trying out as Beaters.

Registration took most of the morning, but it was a little before noon when the groups finally took to the air. Half of the candidates were dismissed in short order. A group of Aurors were by the exit to destroy the credentials of any candidates to be dismissed. Thomas, Spinnet, and Summerland were all dismissed on the first day, but Harry, Ron, Angelina and Greenleaf made it through the first day of try-outs.

It was late afternoon when the candidates were dismissed. The Aurors took the precaution of destroying all credentials. Everyone would be given new credentials during the second day of try-outs.

Harry pulled together the Auror team prior to dismissing them for the day. As he’d surmised, no one had identified the suspect or seen any sign of him.




Harry circled the pitch searching for the Snitch. Between all the practicing he’d been doing and Glynis’s coaching, he felt he was doing quite well. It was early afternoon and the number of candidates for each spot was down to less than twenty.

To his dismay, all candidates who were dismissed were allowed to stay and watch the rest of the try-outs. There was a small contingent of press on hand and Coach Gibbs had shown up at lunchtime to watch the process. A whistle recalled all of the candidates to the ground.

“We’re breaking you up into four teams. We will have two scrimmages and then pick the team and the reserves,” Coach Gibbs announced. With a wave of his wand, everyone’s number appeared on the board behind him in the appropriate spots. “You have a twenty minute break before the first group must appear on the pitch.”

Looking at the names, Harry was happy to see that Ginny was on the team his team was playing. While he’d prefer to play with her rather than against her, he was glad they were playing at the same time. He looked over the numbers again and realized that he was the only Auror left on any of the teams. There were three other non-professionals, but by now most of candidates were professional Quidditch players.

Ron and the other Auror candidates were in the stands keeping an eye out for their suspect. So far no one had reported seeing him, but Harry wasn’t convinced the wizard wasn’t in the area. Thus far he’d displayed the ability to hide in plain sight.



While Harry was busy at try-outs, Hamish was busy following up other leads. He’d confirmed their suspect had followed Ginny on multiple occasions. He did not appear to be using a disguise of any sort, but he was rather forgettable and tended to fade into the background.

On a hunch, he called Longbottom in for an interview. Perhaps he would be more forthcoming if he wasn’t with Weasley. Hamish was convinced the Auror trainee knew more than he was telling, but Hamish couldn’t figure out what that might be. They knew the magical signature wasn’t Longbottom’s, but something about him just didn’t sit right with Hamish.

“You wanted to see me, sir?”

“Longbottom, come in,” Hamish said genially. “You’re not a Quidditch player?”

Neville shook his head as he sat down across from Hamish. “I like watching the game as much as the next guy, but I’m not very good at flying.”

“Me neither,” Hamish confided. “My partner, he’s amazing. I just heard from him. He’s in the last phase of try-outs. Only one of four non-pros left. I think he’ll make it on the team.”

Neville nodded, but didn’t comment. Hamish produced the picture of the suspect once again. “Are you sure you’ve never seen this wizard before?”

“Positive,” Neville replied. “I’ve never seen him before.”

“Do you know who he is?”

Neville hesitated and Hamish pounced. “I know you know something, Longbottom. What is it?”

“I don’t know anything about the crazy notes or the flowers,” Neville protested. “I sure don’t know who killed that cat!”

“What do you know about?” Hamish asked patiently. He waited silently for Neville to answer. Silence stretched on and finally after ten
minutes, Neville couldn’t take it anymore.

“A cousin of Corner’s set up the purity charm,” Neville burst out.

“Why?”

“I asked him to,” Neville said miserably.
Reviews 75
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
‘! Go To Top ‘!

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & © 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights © J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site © 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code © 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding © 2008 by melkior and Bear