Search:

SIYE Time:14:52 on 28th March 2024
SIYE Login: no


Albus Potter and the Deathly Hallows
By JetLaBarge

- Text Size +

Category: Post-Hogwarts
Characters:Harry/Ginny, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Humor, Romance
Warnings: Death, Intimate Sexual Situations, Violence, Violence/Physical Abuse
Story is Complete
Rating: R
Reviews: 77
Summary: Albus has his challenges during his first year. Cleopatra is obviously his soulmate, and has brilliant insights into magic, except she cannot do it like anyone else. Albus has to help her while keeping peace between the two brightest and most competitive students at Hogwarts, Scorpius and Rose. It doesn’t help that people are out to get Albus. Harry is not sure he can keep everyone safe. Then you have Ginny and Cleopatra.



Hitcount: Story Total: 79024; Chapter Total: 2163
Awards: View Trophy Room




Author's Notes:
More critical changes because of Arnel’s great Beta work




ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter


May 2, 2018 was the Twentieth Anniversary of the Battle of Hogwarts. At 7:00 AM Harry, Ginny and Lily were at Hogwarts. Most of the parents were going to be allowed to be at the school at 8:00 AM, and the school was going to be open to the general Magi public at 9:00 AM. You needed to register in advance to come, but as long as you knew about it and had registered and had a ticket you could come. The Aurors did check to make sure no known Dark wizards were trying to get into Hogwarts.

Harry, Ginny and Lily were at Hogwarts early to eat breakfast with Al and his friends. Harry and Lily took a quick tour to the other places where there were displays, and took along Albus, Rose, Scorpius and Cleopatra. Close to the place where Harry had let Riddle “kill” him Harry said, “As I was walking here my mother and father, Remus Lupin and Sirius Black were with me, more than ghosts but less solid that real people.”

“How come they appeared?” asked Albus. “What kind of magic was it?”

“Something Albus Dumbledore arranged,” said Harry. “I’d rather not say any more about it.”

Cleo said to Al in Elfish, very quietly so only Albus could hear, “There is a lot more to that story. Your dad is hiding something very important.”

“Now is not the time to talk about it,”
”said Albus. Both Albus and Cleo noticed that the spot where Riddle killed Harry and destroyed his Horcrux was very close to where the centaur had shown Albus where to start looking for the Resurrection Stone

Harry, Ginny and the rest of the family went into the Great Hall. There were two markers on the floor of the Great Hall, one where Tom Riddle was standing when he was killed, and the other where Harry had been standing, and where he caught the Elder Wand. Harry and his family were standing close to his marker. Next to them were the rest of the Weasley family. Children waiting for parents were sitting at a couple of the tables, and Scorpius and Cleo were sitting together waiting to see if any of the Malfoy family were going to come. Narcissa had written a letter to Scorpius saying that at least she was coming.

One of the first groups through the Floo was Cho Chang and a rather large crowd of people. Cho found Chloe and then came over to the Potters. Cindy and Henry Hudson were among the reporters covering the Anniversary, and Henry took photographs of Cho and Ginny hugging. Cho introduced her husband and both sets of grandparents, and of course her younger daughter. From then on Cho was not quite as private about her family. She did talk to Harry and the other Aurors about her husband and daughters, and how almost all of the Aurors occasionally went to dinner at Chang’s Chinese.

Albus stayed close to his parents, as did his three friends. A surprisingly large number of people tried to see the Elder Wand, but Al had it hidden and did not take it out. Eventually, Cleo turned to Al and said, “See that witch. I think she wants your dad, like to take your dad away from your mother.” Al looked and saw a witch in a tight revealing Muggle dress. She had the biggest breasts he had ever seen on a witch, at least for her size, narrow waist, modest size hips, everything poured into a dress that looked two sizes too small. Al looked at the witch and felt sexual thoughts.

“You’re right” said Al. “I’m going to tell Mum.”

“Mum,” Al said when he got her attention, “that witch is looking at dad in a funny way. Do you know who she is?”

Ginny looked at the witch, then looked at her real hard. That was the witch who had sent Harry a picture of her naked, who offered Harry sex not love. If she went over to talk to her she would probably Bat Bogy Hex her for starters, and then get real mad. Ginny knew her midwife would not want her to get into a big fight, especially since she had been having what could be labor pains since last evening.

Ginny said to Al and Cleo, “That witch sent your father a photograph of her wearing nothing, offering to have sex with him, right after the Battle of Hogwarts. I want to Bat Bogy Hex her or worse, but do not think that is a good idea. Maybe you could go over and talk to her and get her to leave.”

“Did Dad see the photograph?” asked Al, curious as to how his father would react seeing a photograph like that.

“Of course not,” said Ginny fiercely. “Dad let me handle all his fan mail, and I never showed him any photographs of witches trying to throw themselves at him. He never really wanted to read the letters either. He let me handle them, and I did. But she was the worse, with that photograph and letter.”

Al was beginning to get a glimpse of one reason for his mother’s insecurity. Al was usually very gentle with people, but he had learned from trying to influence Slytherin House that sometimes you had to put people down hard. Sometimes the best you could expect was grudging respect, not love, and Albus expected this witch was going to be like that.

Al and Cleo went over to the witch. Both took out their wands to examine her, like they did when they examined Magi for perfume or shampoo. The witch looked at them suspiciously. Cleo turned to Al and said in quite a loud voice, “She’s a real slut! She’s had sex with lots of wizards and a few witches, and she wants to add your dad to her conquests.”

Al looked right at the witch and said, “There are stories in the Ministry about just how faithful Dad is. Do you think she is really stupid enough to risk our wrath, and that of my mother, to ask dad to do something he never would do?”

Cleo examined the witch again very visibly, and said again out loud, “She’s real stupid. Not maybe lacking in any intelligence but real dumb standing here staring at your dad and risking your mother’s wrath!”

“Mum’s pretty scary when she’s angry,” said Al, looking at Cleo.

“She’s real scary!” said Cleo, looking at Al. “If I was this stupid witch,” said Cleo looking right at the witch, “I would get out of here as soon as I could before any one of a number of people made her wish she had never tried to see your dad.”

The witch looked over at Ginny, who had her wand out and was looking her way with fire in her eyes.

Albus said “Naked picture, how stupid could you get,” and Cleopatra responded with “I said she is a real slut,” both of them looking at the witch while they said it. The witch slowly turned and walked away, and was never seen again in Britain as far as anyone knows.

*

Ginny looked at the watch she was wearing. Nine-fifty-five, exactly forty-five minutes from her last contraction. This one was a little harder, as well. The midwife said this baby was probably going to be early, and it was not a problem if she was born any time in May. She did not need to go to the infirmary yet, but if the contractions were any harder, or if they were thirty minutes apart, she was heading there. It was bad enough that Albus was born in their drawing room, she standing up where she had been when she insisted that she was not quite ready to go to St. Mungo’s. Ginny really did not want to have this baby in the middle of the Great Hall.

Ginny saw Narcissa Malfoy come towards her. The two older women must be the great-grandmothers. Draco and Astoria followed. Scorpius arose and went up to Narcissa, and hugged her. He shook his father’s hand, and nodded at his mother. He then greeted his great-grandmothers warmly.

Narcissa waved at Cleo, and she waved back. Grandmother Malfoy seemed to nod at Cleo, and she back, but the rest of the family pointedly ignored her.

Scorpius left to lead them on a little tour.

Cleo came over to stand next to Ginny. Ginny said, “It is not exactly the most welcoming family.”

Cleo said, “Grandmother Narcissa is nice, but the rest of them are hard to live with.”

About noon Ginny, who had been having very mild labor pains all day, noticed them beginning to get a little stronger, and a little closer together. They were over half an hour apart, but at the beginning of the day they were over an hour apart.

About three thirty Ginny told Harry, “I am going up to the hospital. My labor pains are getting harder, and closer together. I would rather not be down here when my water breaks.”

Harry looked at Ginny. The baby had been dropping the last couple of days, but even during the day Harry could see that Ginny was closer to delivering.

Cleo was watching the exchange, and said, “Do you want me to go with you, Mum Potter?”

“That would be nice,” Ginny said. So Ginny, Cleopatra, Mitzi the Elf, and an Auror guard went up the stairs to the hospital wing. Madam Swan met them there.

Ginny said, “I think I am getting close to having this baby.”

Genevieve Swan said, “You had better strip, and put this gown on. You can use this bed.” She let them to a bed at one end of the hospital.

Ginny said, “You can come in, Cleo. You might as well see what giving birth is like. It is very hard to be modest when you are having a baby.”

Ginny climbed up on a bed, and Madam Swan did something. The bed split, and Ginny’s legs were apart, with no bed where the Madam had to go up and examine her.

Ginny saw Cleo sort of looking away, and so she said, “You might as well look. That’s where the baby is going to come out.”

Madam Swan said, “You are at eleven centimeters already. This baby is going to come soon.”

Ginny had a long, hard contraction, by far the hardest yet, and a lot of liquid gushed out. Madam Swan said, “That is the amniotic fluid that has been protecting the baby in the womb, Cleo. Giving birth is not exactly the neatest process in the world. These cloths are designed to soak up the blood and mess. We use these other cloths for the baby, because we do not want to do too good a job of cleaning her.”

Ginny had another long, hard contraction, breathing deeply.

Professor McGonagall’s Patronus appeared, saying, “Open the Floo to St. Mungo’s and come here immediately. Many people are being injured!”

Madam Swan looked at Ginny, who said, “GO!”

The Auror who had been with them heard Harry’s All Auror call. She looked at her Magic/Muggle mobile, and then said, “There is some sort of major problem in the Great Hall, with a lot of people getting injured.” She then rushed out. A short time later Mitzi looked at Ginny and Cleo, eyes wide open like she had just received some bad news, and disappeared.

Cleo looked at Ginny, looked down at where the baby was going to come out, looked up at Ginny again, and said, “Who is going to deliver the baby?”
Reviews 77
ChapterPrinter
StoryPrinter




../back
! Go To Top !

Sink Into Your Eyes is hosted by Grey Media Internet Services. HARRY POTTER, characters, names and related characters are trademarks of Warner Bros. TM & 2001-2006. Harry Potter Publishing Rights J.K.R. Note the opinions on this site are those made by the owners. All stories(fanfiction) are owned by the author and are subject to copyright law under transformative use. Authors on this site take no compensation for their works. This site 2003-2006 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Special thanks to: Aredhel, Kaz, Michelle, and Jeco for all the hard work on SIYE 1.0 and to Marta for the wonderful artwork.
Featured Artwork © 2003-2006 by Yethro.
Design and code 2006 by SteveD3(AdminQ)
Additional coding 2008 by melkior and Bear